-End-

Rain

 

 

 

~~~

“Hyukkie… It’s raining outside now.” He said smiling, the sleeping man hair softly. “You love it when it was raining, right?”

 

No answer coming from the sleeping one, just the sound of the beeping coming from the machine accompanied him all this whole week.

 

It has been a week since the sad story happened to his life. Donghae had finally returned back to heaven, bringing along Hyukjae’s soul with him. But Jongwoon had told him that Hyukjae’s times haven’t come yet, so Kyuhyun still had the chance. And that was the strong reason why Hyukjae was lied on the hospital bed, machine occupied to help him live.

 

“And then Hyukkie… we will live in the house you had set eyes on. Remember the villa near the fountain? I had brought them for you. We are going to live there, Hyukkie… You and me.” He said whispering to the sleeping. “And Siwon and Sungmin will come and visit us twice a month.” He keeps continuing.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun placed lilies, his mother’s favourite on the grave. But those lilies weren’t for his mother, but for his beloved cousin.

 

“Hey, Hae…” He called the other, cleaning grasses from the grave. “I don’t know what to say. We have come too far, Hae. And it was far from our control.” He said, hands slowly tracing the grave. “I’m tired, Hae. I am really tired. This endless hatred we both have, until when we were going to stay like this? Hyukjae was…” He gulped down lumped of saliva, couldn’t bear to say it by himself.

 

“I wanted to be home, Hae. I want to finally able to release all my pain, all my anger.” Tears already wetting his face as he speaks. “I wish we could back to the time when we were young. The time when we have each other, protecting each other. I wish we would never been in this state, hating each other, trying to surpassing, controlling each other. It’s too painful, Hae.”  
 

He wiped away the tears from his face. “If you want me to beg on my knees, I’ll Hae. I will do it. But please, Hae. Don’t took away my only happiness. Please let me go Hae. I want to grab that happiness, together with Hyukjae.” He slumped down, kneeling. “I couldn’t live without him. He was the only one I have now. So please Hae, Please give back Hyukkie to me.”

 

~~~

 

 “Hae.” He called the person who was daydreaming at the moment. He smiled softly when the latter took a look on him for second, before looking at other direction. “May I sit?” He asked for permission.

 

The latter didn’t say anything, or precisely, he didn’t know what to say.

 

“It’s been a long time, right?” He said, swaying his legs. “You don’t change much. Still the same Lee Donghae I once loved.” He said, smiling brightly.

 

But the latter still didn’t response. Hyukjae sighed.

 

“Jongwoon and Ryeowook had told me everything.” He said, finally starting the real conversation between them. “I’m sorry that I stole him from you.” That managed to draw Donghae’s attention to him. “But I do love him, Hae. More than the way I had once loved you.”

 

They stay silent for hours when Hyukjae decided it’s time to return. Return for all good. He had tried to persuade Donghae to forgive him this whole week. According to Jongwoon, he was stuck here because Donghae had brought along his soul together with him. Hyukjae supposed to be fully awake, and inside Kyuhyun’s embrace right now. But because of Donghae’s hatred, he was still coma in the real world; because his soul was here; in somewhere between earth and heaven.  

 

“Hyukjae….” Donghae suddenly called him when he was about to left. Hyukjae turned his head to the latter, waiting for him to actually finish what he wanted to say.

 

“Will you make him happy?” Hyukjae cupped his mouth, happy that those approving words finally went out from Donghae’s mouth.

 

He nodded frantically. “I promise, Hae. I promise.” That’s all Hyukjae said that bring those soft and sincere smiles on Donghae’s lips.

 

Finally, he and Kyuhyun could grab the happiness they were waiting all this while.

 

~~~

 

“What happened?” Kyuhyun asked, scared. “Why is suddenly the monitor beeping harshly?” He asked the doctor and nurses that were busy with Hyukjae.

 

“Mr. Cho, please go out for moments.” The nurse ushered him outside.

 

Kyuhyun waiting nervously outside, Siwon and Sungmin didn’t know what else they had to do for calm Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun played with his fingers, waiting for the doctor to come out and bring the news. Sungmin had made him sat down, too dizzy after he keep pacing back and fro in front of him. Siwon, on the other side, attached both hands together, praying to the God.

 

It was when everyone was busy with their doing; waiting for the doctor to come out and tell them the results, Kyuhyun felt a warm breeze slapped his face. It just a mere whisper, but Kyuhyun could tell who was it.

 

Be happy.

 

That was the words he heard, unknowing the reason why his tears fall down his face, tears of happiness.

 

 ~~~

 

“Hi, Hae. I come here again.” He said, placing the lilies on his grave. “And I brought Hyukjae with me too. Hyukkie, greet Hae, baby.” He said smiling to the blonde.

 

“Hi Donghae, how are you?” The blonde said, smile never left him.

 

“Silly, Hyukjae. What’s the use of asking him that? He must be fine out there.” He said to his lover, ruffling his blonde hair in messing manner.

 

Hyukjae just pouted to him. “Hae, look. Kyu keep teasing me.”

 

Kyuhyun and Hyukjae both smiled. “Hae, I have news to break to you.” He said, intertwined their fingers together. Hyukjae gave him assured smile, asking him to continue.

 

Kyuhyun nodded and took a long breath. “We are going to get married.” He blurted out.

 

“We are here to asking for your blessing.” Hyukjae added. “Because you are still the most important person in our life.”

 

Kyuhyun smiled upon heard Hyukjae. No trace of hatefulness was evidence from his words. His words were sincere. Hyukjae had forgave Donghae since long ago.

 

“I’ll leave you with him for now.” Hyukjae whispered to the taller, left after kissing his cheeks. Kyuhyun watched at how Hyukjae’s back retreat.

 

“He was wonderful, Hae.” He suddenly blurted out. “I was beyond happiness with him.” His hand pluck away the grass from the grave. “Thank you for giving him back.” He said smiling to the latter. “I’ll make him happy. I will grab the happiness you had given to us.” He said, standing up and patting the dust from his slack. “Thank you, Hae.” 

 

The warm breeze slapped him once again. as if it was telling him that Donghae was here and listening to everything. 

 

"For real, Hae... Thank you very much." Kyuhyun said sincerely, walked away from the cemetery, only to reunite with his lover back.

 

"You're welcome...." 

 

Kyuhyun could heard the whispers, he choose to hid it from Hyukjae. He smiled happily, making the blonde so curious. 

 

"Why are you look so happy?" He asked him.

 

"Because I have everything. Finally..." He said and kissed the latter fully in lips at the moments. His heart couldn't stop thanking Donghae to finally let him grab the happiness. The happiness that he had been seek out in his life, in his really crazy life....

 

~~~

 

So, Finally this story completed. Huh? Why I haven't tick the story completed yet? Because there will be bonus chapter after this, because I feel bad making Donghae as the really bad man till he died. I read back all the comments and most of you started to hate Donghae here once the truth revealed. I don't want that. So the bonus chapter will make you all at least less hating Donghae, I hoped so.

 

Till the real last chapter, enjoy~~~