Donghae - Part I

Rain

 

 

My name is Lee Donghae. I am 5 years old. I own everything. This little castle was mine. Everything inside it, or trying to get inside it, will be mine. From the maids, butlers, chefs, cars, toys, everything here was mine. None inside this house wasn't mine. I own everything. Including him. Because he had invaded my castle, settle down between my comfort, he unknowingly became mine.

 

My name is Lee Donghae. And this is the story how I possessed everything, including this cute little cousin that sleeping besides me right now. He was mine, forever will be mine. No one could take him from me.

 

My name is Lee Donghae. And Cho Kyuhyun was mine.

 

"Donghae... make yourself presentable. We are receiving guests in any minutes." I was playing with my car when my mom told me that. Guests... I don't like guests. I can't claimed them as mine, as they will soon leave when they have finished their business with my family. But netherless, I changed my clothes to something fancy. Maybe the guests would left something for me for being such a sweetheart. Hmmph.. not that I wanted what they willing to give, I just have this addiction to possessed everything, even it just a tiny crumple of things. Possession is my passion. 

 

The bell rang indicating the guests was here. I opened the door, trying to show how polite and good I am, I sure they will left me something later. A beautiful lady was standing in front of me. She was wearing an elegant white dress, pretty, but too pure for my eyes. I take note mentally to throw away all my white shirts. Its annoying.

 

I flashed my charming smile to her. One of what good in me was my smile. They said it was pure and innocent. I don't know why people always say that though. Because I don't think I'm pure, yet innocent. I was a monster. Me myself aware of it.  

 

But what caught my attention more was the smaller figure hiding behind that beautiful lady. He had buried his face in that lady dressed. I can't see his face yet, but his small figure and trembling body already cute for me. I bet he was a cutie.

 

"Oh Aerin. You're finally here. Come inside." My mom greeted them. So the beautiful lady's name was Aerin. Lovely.

 

"Hi. Aerin shi. My name is Donghae." I introduced myself to her, eyes never left the smaller behind her. "Who is that?"

 

I saw Aerin pulled away the smaller from her behind. "His name is Kyuhyun. He is my son."

 

Now I got to see his face fully, he was really a cutie. I smiled to him, but out of sudden, the smaller wailed. I didn't do anything. My mom teased me saying that I was the reason why this cutie was crying. I denied, but couldn't help to feel sad that actually he cried because of me. My eyes already b with tears, when suddenly the cutie went besides me and asked me to not cried. "Hyung... do..n't.. cc...ry..." He said with so much difficulty and smiled to me. Aww.. he's not just cute, he also sweet. I smiled back to him.

 

I brought him to my room, where there's so many toys that we can played together. I went inside my moving toy car, eyeing him that watching me with so envy. I know. He must jealous because of my car. I asked him to hoped in, he was hesitated at first, but later decided to join in as he couldn't content his desire anymore.

 

We travelled around the house, me keep bumping everywhere, since I'm not a good driver, yet. I love to heard his giggles all the way, even when I keep bumping at the wall. So, most of the hit and run case was I purposely make it, so that I can heard those lovely giggles more. I drove to the main gate, only to bumped with a real white Audi. What's wrong with white everywhere I went today? The driver went out to scold me. Not that I care about it, though. It just Uncle Jongwoon. He never scolded me for real. He loved me. That's why.

 

After received 3 minutes lectures from him, which he know I had ignored it, he went to my car because he had spotted someone inside it. Uncle bent down, much to my dislike and starting asking Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun started to wailed, because he was afraid of Uncle Jongwoon.

 

Good job, Kyunnie. Don't let anyone get closed to you besides me. But I was irritated when Uncle scooped him, and sang a lullaby to him. Kyuhyun stay silent listening to Uncle's voice. I know Uncle had calming voice, all he need to just sing and people will immersed to his voice. Kyuhyun wasn't exceptant. And I know I hated it. I hated when Uncle Jongwoon touched Kyuhyun.

 

I need to teach Kyuhyun regarding this matter. Because now, he was my property.

 

~~~

 

"Listen here, Kyunnie." I called him when we were lying side to side in the night. Kyuhyun now was officially mine, because his mother had left him with my family. I told you, guests must left something for me, because they came to my house. "Next time, don't get to close with anyone, okay?" I said, caressing his locks. Oh how cute he was. With those cute brown orbs, dark hair, innocent face, everyone will wanted to keep him for themselves, right?
 

Kyuhyun just looked at me, didn't understand what I told him. Of course, he was just three. "You know, beside hyung, everyone was monster." His face turned horror. "Everyone will try to hurt you. You know, pinch you, hit you and everything?" He nodded in understanding. "Beside me, no one actually loved you."

 

"Mummy?..." He asked me, eyes saddened.

 

"Even Aerin shi... She left you here, right?" I said, brainwashing him. He nodded. "Only me loved you for truly. So never get closed to anyone anymore, okay? Including your mummy and Uncle Jongwoon, okay?" I said and he nodded. "You don't want to get hit, right?" 

 

He shook his head. "Daddy... hit me... It.. hurt." He said. I asked him where his daddy had hit him, and he showed me his right shoulder with scars. Poor my baby, someone had tainted him with this ugly scar. I kissed the scars, earning giggles from the cutie. It must be ticklish to him.

 

I patted his left body softly, trying to put him to sleep. I don't want him woke up with lack sleep tomorrow. Kyuhyun snuggled himself more to me, not that I hated it. I loved it.

 

And our relationship stayed that way until both of us were in middle school.  

 

~~~

Gosh.. I ought to make you less hating Donghae, but why this story turned out to be more creepy Donghae? There will be like 3 parts (probably) chapter about Donghae. But if you not interested to read, you may just ignored this bonus chapter. I didn't involved Kyuhyuk much thou.. Its all up to you. And for those who still reading this story, thank you and enjoy your reading and don't forget to left comments (because I really appreciate it) and please, be less hating Donghae, kay? =)