Chapter 18

Rain

 

18.

“Donghae… remember to behave. Today we’re going to have a guest.”

“Ok…” the little obeyed with a yellow car on his hand. He then ran to his room, taking out more cars and trucks.

The bell rang; signaling the guests they were waiting had come. Donghae quickly went in front when his mother called.

There stood a young yet beautiful lady in white blouse and pink skirt. Behind her there was hiding someone.

The lady bowed and greets his mother. She then turned her attention to Donghae.

“Hello…” the lady waved his hand to Donghae.

“Hello…” Donghae greet back with sheepish smiled. “My name is Donghae. And you?” Donghae said ever so politely.

“My name is Aerin. Song Aerin.” The lady said back.

Donghae then tiptoed to peek at the one who’s hiding behind the lady.

“Aerin shi… who is that?” he said with eyes full of curious.

“Omo… mianhei Donghae. He’s Kyuhyun. He’s my son. But he’s quiet shy."

“Aerin, let’s get inside. You must be tired.” His mother said to the lady and the lady nodded. His mother then led Aerin and her son, who’s currently hiding his face and stick to his mother like a glue.

“Hey…” Donghae called when the couple passed him, but he still couldn’t get to look at the other’s face, because he buried his face on his mother legs.

Donghae pouted. “Aerin shi… Aerin shi…” he called when the couple sat down. “I have many cars and trucks in my room. May I show it to him?” he offered.

Aerin smiled upon heard that.

“Kyuhyunnie… how about going with little Donghae?” his mother cooed.

But the said boy who stick to his mother’s blouse just shaking his head, don’t want to separate with his mother.

Netherless, his mother then left him with Donghae, followed Donghae’s mother to the kitchen. Kyuhyun was bit lost and he end up rolled his body into a ball on the couch.

“Kyuhyunnie…” Donghae called and held the latter. “Let’s go.”

Scared of the touch from Donghae, the younger boy wailed. Donghae was shocked when the little boy suddenly cried.

“Omo Donghae… what are you doing? Why did you make little Kyuhyun cried?” his mother went out from kitchen, followed by Aerin.

“I didn’t do anything, umma.” Donghae said defending himself. “He cried when I held his hand.” Donghae once again held Kyuhyun’s hand, making the younger cried louder.

“Donghae!” his mother scolded.

Donghae who didn’t know what to do end up with tears b on his eyes too.

“Unnie… I believe it’s not Donghae’s fault. Kyuhyun always scared to make contact with other.” Aerin said and pulled her less crying boy now in her hug.

“Kyuhyunnie… it’s okay. Donghae hyung there was a good one. You don’t have to be scared.” Aerin said, coaxing her baby. But Kyuhyun’s cried didn’t stop, that makes Donghae become so guilty. Thus, the tears he fight hard fall down.

“And why did you cry, Donghae?” his mother asked, already too used with cry baby Donghae.

“He didn’t like me, umma.” He said sobbing to his mother. He then went to his mother for comfort, but being ignored because his mother wanted to a little. Donghae cried louder because of it.

The younger one saw and he slowly walked to the older one, held his index finger and looked down shyly.

Donghae stopped crying and looked at the younger.

“Do…n’t c..cccrry…” the younger one said stuttered. He can’t compose a good said yet, considered he just three and talking is not his forte.

The four year old boy wiped his tears using his own sleeves and nodded. “I’m not crying, Kyuhyunnie. I’m a big boy.” He said thumping his chest.

The younger looked at him and then his sight fall back to the floor, nodding shyly.

“Said you’re a big boy while you just wailing loudly before.” His mother teased.

Donghae pouted. He then turned his attention to Aerin. “Aerin shi… Aerin shi… can I show him my car?”

“Here comes your showing off attitude again.” his mother said smiling while Donghae smiled sheepishly.

Aerin just nodded. Kyuhyun eyed his mother. His mother nodding, reassuring him that it was fine.

Eager Donghae gripped Kyuhyun’s hand tight and pulled the latter to his play room.

There were a lot of toys on the room, making Kyuhyun’s eyes shine bright. Donghae smirked when Kyuhyun’s eyes brightened, amazed by the amount of toys Donghae has.

Kyuhyun’s eyes set on the red Porsche at the corner of the room. Donghae could see that Kyuhyun was attracted to his car. He smirked and went coolly inside the car.

Kyuhyun just eyeing every Donghae’s movement, slightly envied with Donghae.

“My father bought this for my 3rd birthday.” He said. “It can move.” He said and starting the ‘engine’, at least it was an engine for Donghae.

Donghae rode the car, bumping here and there in the room, as he was a really bad driver.

Even though he was at it, Kyuhyun couldn’t help to really envy Donghae. He looked at how cool Donghae to have that Porsche. He looked down to avoid the upcoming desire. He wanted to be in the car. Even as a passenger. Even just for a second.

Donghae approached the younger. He smirked when he saw Kyuhyun was biting his lips. He yanked the horn, making the younger startled.

“Hop in. I will show you the world.” He said. The younger was hesitating. “Come one. Chances only come once.”

The younger shyly walked towards the passenger seat and hoped in too.  

“Fastened your seatbelt.” He said to the younger. The younger had a giddy feeling once he settled with the seatbelt.

Chuckles, laughs and giggles could be heard from the two boys. Donghae was showing to Kyuhyun his castle, with the red Porsche. Donghae was not a good driver, because he keep bumping to the wall, and sometimes his mother’s vases. Kyuhyun first were afraid that his mother will scolded them, but Donghae said nothing to be worried off, since his mother owns thousand vases more.

They were heading towards the main gate, when suddenly the automatic gate opens. Donghae couldn’t step on break and Bam! His Porsche collide with a real Audi.

Luckily the real car was waiting for the gate to be open and not speed up. The driver went out from the Audi, to check on the little boys.

“Donghae!” he scolded. “You almost killed yourself.”

Donghae grinned. “Uncle Jongwoon!” he shouted and went out from the Porsche, leaving Kyuhyun alone. He wrapped his legs on the other once the said man lifted him.

“Now… now… get back on the root. You’re not light anymore.” He said and put down the boy. He squatted down once he spotted Kyuhyun in the car. “And you are?...”

Kyuhyun turned panic when Jongwoon was so close with him. His eyes started to get teary and he wailed as loud as he can, hoping that his mummy will came and save him.

“Oh ho… Uncle… you made him cry.” Donghae said with a teasing tone.

Jongwoon was panic because Kyuhyun’s wailed didn’t turn down. Had no choice, he scooped the latter and hugs him in his embrace, humming “wish upon a star” softly to the latter.

Surprisingly, Kyuhyun’s wailed started to slow down.

~~~

Kyuhyun and Hyukjae were lying down, watching a variety show Hyukjae recently hook to.

“Kyuhyun, let’s go out.” Hyukjae suggested. “I’m bored.” He pouted.

The other chuckled at the older. “Fine.” He said.

“Really?” Hyukjae’s eyes went big once Kyuhyun’s approve. “Thanks, Kyu. You’re the best.” He said and sat up. “Don’t you want to change?” he asked but he found that the latter doesn’t need to change, because he was perfectly fine, while he needed to.

Gosh, sweat pants and big shirts, you’re fashion disaster, Hyukjae. He thought. “Give me five minutes.” He said and Kyuhyun nodded.

Kyuhyun hummed a song while waiting for Hyukjae; “wish upon a star” he mumbled. 

 

~~~ 

A short and light update for all. Shouldn't always update a twisted chapter, right?

 

read, enjoy and leave your comments... love you all...