Chapter 27

Rain

“Lee Hyukjae?” Hyukjae lifted his head from the dessert he was enjoying at upon hearing someone called his name. He nodded at the latter's question.

 

“Donghae. Lee Donghae. I am Kyuhyun's cousin.” Hyukjae's body quickly tensed upon hearing the name. He had heard many of the latter from his boyfriend, Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun never hid anything between them, except things that happened between him and Donghae.

 

Donghae chuckled upon realizing that Hyukjae was tensed. “Do not worry. I come for peace. May I sit?” he said motioned to the empty chair in front of Hyukjae. Hyukjae just nodded, couldn't uttered any words at all.

 

Donghae nodded, making Hyukjae titled his head in confusion. “Kyunnie was lucky. You're pretty.” Hyukjae blushed being praised like that from a stranger. All this while, only Kyuhyun had praised his beauty, while the other will mocking him, calling him ugly and sort.

 

“Thank you.” Hyukjae said shyly.

 

“I heard that you're my cousin's boyfriend?” Donghae asked and Hyukjae nodded shyly, still couldn't believe himself that he finally had Kyuhyun as him after several tried and being rejected by the taller.

 

“Good for him, though. I always worried that he would stick to me till forever.” Donghae said smiling. “It's not like I saw Kyunnie as burden, but he needed to get a lover too. I can't always be with him.” Donghae flashed his smiled, mesmerizing Hyukjae for a moment.

 

“They really look alike.” Hyukjae thought. “No wonder they have this aura to make people easily fall to them. Kyuhyun and Donghae, they could make everyone went crazy with that smiles.”

 

Hyukjae snapped from his daydream when he saw shadow of hand waving in front of him. “I am sorry.” he quickly apologizing knowing that his behavior kind of rude to Donghae. Donghae just shrugged off and they continued chatting this late of evening, mostly sharing story about Kyuhyun. Hyukjae was glad that Donghae wasn't as someone as he imagine through Kyuhyun's story. Maybe Kyuhyun just paranoid knowing that Donghae didn't like an outsider in their life. But Hyukjae could feel, that he was no longer the outsider, as Donghae had shown his so much interest on Hyukjae and Kyuhyun relationship.

 

~~~

“This is the only thing I got from the devil, Youngwoon.” Ryeowook said handed the item on his hand to Jongwoon.

 

Jongwoon just smiled sadly and took the thing from Ryeowook's hand. He stared at the bottle, a small glass bottle with a wing shaped, with purple liquid inside it. When Jongwoon shake the bottle, the liquid turned blue in colour.

 

“Jongwoon, are you sure of this?” Ryeowook asked sadly. “It may kill him if he couldn't survive. He will gone.... forever.” Ryeowook warned him.

 

“I had to, Ryeowook. This is the only way.” Jongwoon said sadly, eyes still didn't tear off from the bottle. “I had to do everything to keep them both save.”

 

“There must be any other way. We could convince Donghae to stop, Jongwoon.” Ryeowook still wanted to persuaded Jongwoon to change his decision making.

 

“There no way he would listen anymore, Ryeowook. He had fallen to deep. And before he did something to Kyuhyunnie, I better stop him.” Jongwoon sadly said. “The only way to stop him, the only way to make him return back Leeteuk's body, is by killing him again. And this liquor, the one you got from the devil, Youngwoon, will do what I needed.”

 

“To kill Donghae again....” Ryeowook said sadly, because he has known Donghae after the latter died and make a good relationship with him. But what worrying him the most is how Jongwoon will faced this. How is he going to kill his beloved niece, in order to save his other beloved niece?

 

~~~

 

You shouldn't alive anyways.” Donghae said to the fragile man. “It would be better if you never eager to chasing Kyuhyun.” He said holding his shoulder so tight, making him couldn't move.

 

Donghae shi... please stop. Kyuhyun wouldn't like it.” Hyukjae pleading for Donghae to stop.

 

Donghae shook his head. “No. I need to get rid of you. You can't have Kyunnie. He's mine.” Donghae said finally released Hyukjae's. “Good bye, Lee Hyukjae.”

 

Donghae pushed Hyukjae down the stairs. Hyukjae couldn't control his body because Donghae had poisoned him, making his whole body paralyzed. He kept rolling down the long stairs. When he was at the middle stairs, Hyukjae tried to move his body and its worked. But, Hyukjae's back head hit the edge of the stairs, making him unconscious and kept rolling till the end. Pool of blood coming from Hyukjae.

 

Donghae went downstairs to checked on his condition. He slightly kick Hyukjae's body. When he was sure that the latter wasn't moving, he smiled in satisfaction.

 

Good bye forever, Lee Hyukjae.” he said and leaved the place.

 

Donghae woke up abruptly of the dream he had. He blinked his eyes so many times, trying to regain his composure back.

 

I killed you. But why didn't you just did at that day?” He whispered slowly, doesn't want Heechul that sleep next t him wake up. “And now I need to dirty my hands once again.” he gritted his teeth.

 

~~~

 

Oh my God.... massive headache.” Hyukjae said dragging his feet to the kitchen, looking for aspirin to released his pain. “And Kyuhyun not even here right now.” He pouted.

 

Hyukjae took the glass, pouring some water inside it with the aspirin on his other hand. He was about to swallow the pill, when suddenly a massive headache strike him, making him knelled down on the floor.

 

Ahhh...” He screamed but the pain didn't seem to leave him alone. Hyukjae held his head, trying hard to ease the pain. “Stop, please... God..” Tears already run down his face, too hurt for him to handle the pain.

 

Hyukjae's body jolted when suddenly images flashed through his mind. Him and Kyuhyun. He didn't understand what is happening, but he gasped for air when Kyuhyun pushed him down the stairs, his body rolled and rolled and hit the edge of the stairs. He saw how Kyuhyun was smirked, leaving him all alone in that bloody state.

 

Hyukjae's cried of the sudden images, he tried to stand up, wanted to run from it, when his feet lead him to a room that makes him very curious from the beginning. The room where Kyuhyun had warned him to not enter, doesn't matter what is happening.

 

Hyukjae turned the knob, gasped when he finally saw the real inside the room. His pictures, Donghae's pictures, Sungmin, Siwon, Donghae's parents, Kyuhyun's mother and Donghae's Uncle pictures was being clothed pin, leaving it hanging on the rope. There's was X mark on every head of the death one; Donghae's, Donghae's parents, Kyuhyun's mother and their uncle.

 

He suddenly remembered the report he received from the private investigator he hired before. Where Kyuhyun had been missing for quite long times, and when people were died during his absentees. And also the flashes that had just happened to him before.

 

Everything makes sense to Hyukjae now.  Everything now become clear to him.

 

Kyuhyun had killed everyone. And he had attempted to kill Hyukjae too. Kyuhyun was a killer.

 

Hyukjae.” a sudden voice called for him makes him really frightened. He looked at the frame door, only to find Kyuhyun stood angrily at the door.

 

No. Don't kill me.” Hyukjae mumbled. “Don't kill me anymore.”

 

Kyuhyun stepped forward, attempt to brought Hyukjae out from the room, out from the hell. “Hyukjae.” Kyuhyun called softly.

 

No, don't touch me, you KILLER!” Hyukjae shouted, making Kyuhyun froze at his position.

 

Seeing it as opportunity, Hyukjae ran away, pushing Kyuhyun that was frozen on his shock state. Hyukjae frantically ran out from the house, leaving Kyuhyun who had broken listened to Hyukjae's accusations.

 

Sadly, Hyukjae's mind was playing tricks on him. Sadly, Hyukjae didn't catch the broken expression Kyuhyun had when Hyukjae called him a killer. Sadly, Hyukjae didn't saw the red cap at the corner of the room. Because if he saw that, maybe he would listen to his heart. Because his heart was denying what his mind was telling him. Deep inside him, he knew Kyuhyun wasn't a killer.

 

~~~

Had to admit, this chapter wasn't well writed. I lost many vocabulary and ended up with this . (sigh)