Chapter 10

Rain

 

10.

“We better hurry, Hyuk. Or else it will be raining before we can reach home.” Kyuhyun yelled.

Hyukjae sighed for the nth time. “Which one should I pick? This one is good, and so do this one.”

“Hyukkkk!!!” Kyuhyun called his name, loudly this time. “What took you forever?” He shouted from outside.

“Coming!” Hyukjae yelled back. “I guess I will go with you.” Hyukjae quickly slipped the black shirt to his body and dashing to where Kyuhyun is.

“I thought I have waited for you for thousand years more.” Kyuhyun said and get inside the car. “Hop in.”

“Is that all? He is not going to open the door for me?”  Hyukjae pouted. “Well, at least Hae always did that for me.” he shook off his thought when he tried to compare Kyuhyun and Donghae.

“So, Kyuhyun, can you noticed any different from me?” he asked puppying his eyes to the latter.

Kyuhyun chuckled.

“Oh well, at least he noticed that.” Hyukjae thought was destroyed by Kyuhyun’s comment.

“You didn’t look different in my eyes, Hyukjae.” Kyuhyun make that sharp comment, missing the sad expression Hyukjae has on his face.

“Hae would notice. He will say something like he can’t take his eyes on me when I’m wearing this shirt.” Hyukjae pouted. “no Hyukjae, you can’t compared them. It’s a wrong thing to do in a relationship. Never compare your past with your present.”

“Hyukjae, are you listening to me?” Reality hit Hyukjae when Kyuhyun had his hand all over him.

“Hm… what are you saying?” Hyukjae asked back, completely answering Kyuhyun’s question before.

Kyuhyun sighed. “I asked you is there any place you want to go today?”

Hyukjae beamed in happiness. “Yes. I want to go to the theme park.”

Kyuhyun frowned, not liking the idea at all. He hate theme park the most.

Hyukjae noticed and quickly asked “Why? You don’t like to be there?”

“Its crowded, Hyuk, and its noisy. Let just go and have our date near the park, okay?” Kyuhyun flashed his gorgeous smile.

“Suit you then.” Hyukjae pouted, adverting his view to the window. Somehow, the tree looked more interesting for him rather than looking at Kyuhyun at that time.

“Donghae would bring me anywhere I would love to, no matter how burdened it was.”

~~~

“Kyu, can we go buy an ice-cream? I’m thirsty.” Hyukjae pleaded.

“Hyuk, it is no good to eat ice-cream when you are thirsty. Just drink the mineral water, it will quench your thirst later one.”

Hyukjae pouted for how many time he lost track.

“This is the worst date ever. We are doing nothing rather than sitting here quietly. No romantic hug, no slowly whispering and the worst, no ice-cream. Uuugghhh!!!”  Hyukjae groaned at his own thought.

He turned his sight to Kyuhyun, who was reading the book in pleasure.

You and your stupid book! No wonder no one ever wanted to date you. You’re worst boyfriend. Unlike Dongh…”

He stopped at his own thought.

“No… no… stop it, Hyukjae. Don’t even think to start. No matter how worse he is.”

“It’s getting late. We should grab something to eat.” Kyuhyun closed his book, standing up and wiping away any dirt that may have at his clothes. He walked towards his car, stopping after three steps realized that Hyukjae was not following him.

“Hyuk?” he titled his head to the latter. “Why are you still sitting there?”

Hyukjae pouted and standing up lazily. And he not even care hand me a hand to wake up. JERK! He thought. He pouted and walked passed Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun shrugged, not able to capture Hyukjae’s annoyance.

~~~

“How was the food?” Kyuhyun asked sincerely.

“Good.” It wasn’t actually. Because Hyukjae keep playing with the food, has no interest at all in shoving to food inside his mouth.

“Hyuk… what’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked concern. He saw that Hyukjae wasn’t his self today.

“Everything is wrong!” Hyukjae snapped at him. “How cou—“ his anger was interrupted when Kyuhyun’s phone rang.

Kyuhyun eyed his phone. “Sorry Hyuk, I have to take this call. We will continue later, okay?” he said and pressed the answer button.

It something related to a company matter, Hyukjae predicted as Kyuhyun keeps saying terms that he not used too.

Getting bored waiting for Kyuhyun, he stand up and walked away from the fancy restaurant.

“Hyuk… wait…” Kyuhyun called for the latter. “I’ll call you back.” He stopped the phone, putting bills on the table and dashing towards Hyukjae.  

“Hyuk! Hyuk!” He said finally able to catch up with the latter and panting hard, because Kyuhyun never been good with sport. Hyukjae had run quiet far from their car, and it seems like no one was on the road. Kyuhyun didn’t like that. He didn’t like that Hyukjae was ignoring him and walking alone in this dark alley. Because Kyuhyun knew, anything could happen to his precious one here. And the weather that looks like is going to rain soon not helping at all.

“What the hell, Hyukjae? Why did you suddenly leave?” he was stunned when he turned the latter, only to capture that the latter was crying.

“Hey…” he called softly. “What’s wrong?” he asked, wiping Hyukjae’s tears with his thumb.

“Nothing.” Hyukjae said bitterly.

“Look, Hyukjae. I am sorry, okay? I am sorry that I have made you cry.” Kyuhyun said gently. “I am very sorry. Really.”

Hyukjae hid his face on Kyuhyun’s chest, embarrassing because the latter had seen him crying at nothingness.

But Hyukjae didn’t cry at nothingness. He was upset. He was mad. And when he couldn’t control it, he will burst into crying. Hyukjae knew that. But somehow, Kyuhyun whispering sorry at him slowly make him feel better again.

“It’s okay, Kyu. It’s not your fault. I'm just being too emotional.” Hyukjae assured back, finally get clam.

“I’m such a jerk, right?” Kyuhyun suddenly state. “I made you cry at our first date.”

Slowly, drip of drip water can be felt by both. It’s not Hyukjae’s tears. It was the rain itself.

Kyuhyun slowly pulled Hyukjae into a hug, wishing that Hyukjae will be less drenched by the rain that starting to go wild just now.

Kyuhyun swaying his body slowly, and humming a song to Hyukjae, calming him.

“You’re weird.” Hyukjae mumbled.

“Hmm??” Kyuhyun hummed. His swayed didn’t stop at all. And it seems like he didn’t have any thought to find a shelter for them both.

“People usually will find a shelter at this moment. But instead, you hugged me and swayed your body, as you’re dancing in the rain.” Hyukjae said, lifting his face so that he could see Kyuhyun’s face.

“It because I know you love rain. Why? Do you want to find a shelter now?” He asked smiling at the small person in his hug right now.

Hyukjae shook his head. He liked the feeling, he liked how Kyuhyun was treating him at the moment. Both of them were drenched in rain, but they didn’t care. And Hyukjae slowly started to sway his body too, following Kyuhyun’s.

“I’m sorry, Hyukjae.” Kyuhyun said slowly. “I never been in a date before, and I really don’t know how to assist you. I thought if we did things that I usually did, we will feel happy.” He said smiling when Hyukjae once again look at him. “I guess I am not. Instead, I made you cry.” He smiled sadly. “I’m sorry.”

Hyukjae shook his head. “No need, Kyu. I should have understands you at first place. But I guess I was too excited of this date that I grew upset when it didn’t turned out how I imagined. But, it wasn’t too worst, Kyuhyun. It wasn’t when we were dancing like this.” He smiled to the taller one.

“Thanks Hyuk.” Kyuhyun said and kissing the latter forehead.

“But next time, let me plan our date, okay?” Hyukjae said determined and smiling when Kyuhyun nodded his head.

~~~

“Have you both lost your minds? How can you dancing when there was heavy rain yesterday? It was lucky though that you both didn’t being strike by the lightning.” Sungmin commented replacing the towel with a new one on their forehead.

“And now I had to take care of two babies, instead of one.” Sungmin nagged. Siwon just hugged his lovers, smiling at the two whose laying on the bed, being nursing by Sungmin.

Hyukjae and Kyuhyun smiled to each other.

“Thanks, Minnie. You’re really a good friend.” Hyukjae said before Sungmin went to the kitchen and nagging about how childish they were.

“I love you, Hyukjae.” Kyuhyun said before closing his eyes, being dizzy because of the sickness.

Hyukjae smiled listen to it.   

 

Un-beta update for all... Ok... I admit, I won't beta it because I'm lazy.. Hahahaha...

 

Oh, and an update for two my friends, Tsuki-ah and Kyuwifey because they seems 'depressed' this lately. Hope this will... well... make u happy for a bit.

 

and Hehehe.. new poster...and YEAH!! it's raining when I write the dancing in the rain part. I LOVE this feeling. Rain + update~~