Chapter 25

Rain

 

25.

 

Donghae had never left Kyuhyun alone. He knew the little boy will cried if he was left alone, especially when he was left with people he never know.

 

There 's a time when Donghae skipped his school, just to accompany Kyuhyun who had been sent to the kindergarten by his mother; without Aerin or his parents known.

 

Kyuhyun had cried that day; when his mother brought him to the kindergarten, he didn't want to let go of his mother. He ended up being forced by the teacher. Kyuhyun was frantically screaming, asking to be released by the teacher.

 

Even though Aerin seem reluctant, Donghae's mother had assured her to let the teacher handle Kyuhyun. They both went back; leaving the crying and screaming Kyuhyun alone.

 

Donghae hid behind the bush, waiting for Aerin and his mother walked away from the place. He looked at  Kyuhyun with so much worried, but he couldn't do anything at that time.

 

Kyuhyun's wailed louder when he saw his mother left him there. He thought that his mother never ever wanted him anymore, just like his father.

 

Kyuhyun sat at the corner alone, after his tears had slowed down a little, but with still little sobbing. He refused to listen to the teacher, or played with the other kids.

 

It was Kyuhyun's first day, yet he had been hated by the kindergarten's staffs already.

 

It was when the teacher had bring the other kids to the playground, leaving Kyuhyun all alone inside the room after getting tired of asking him to join them; when Donghae decided to show up in front of him.

 

“Kyunnie....” Donghae called whispering.

 

Kyuhyun lifted his head, smiling widely when he saw his favorite hyung in front of him. Wasting no times, he run towards the other.

 

Donghae opened his arms widely, and Kyuhyun fall into his embrace. Donghae's front shirt was wet with the smaller tears, but Donghae didn't mind at all.

 

“Hyung... I want to go back.” Kyuhyun whined.

 

Donghae smiled. “ I know. But I can't take you out right now.” Donghae said.

 

Kyuhyun's eyes went teary when he thought that Donghae had thrown him away, just like his father and Aerin.

 

Donghae hushed the smaller one. He then wear off his watch, and wear it on Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun who didn't understand single thing just looked at Donghae confusedly.

 

“I set the watch now. So, when the watch make the tik..tik..tik.. sound like this” Kyuhyun watched in awe how the watch he was wearing right now snoozing, “Hyung will come and take you, okay?” he said and smiled.

 

Kyuhyun nodded and smiled.

 

“Now, Hyung had to go first. Don't cry anymore, okay?” he said wiping the tears from Kyuhyun's face. “I hate when I had to see your tears.” He said and ruffling the younger's hair.

 

Donghae hid back to the bush, where's Kyuhyun trailed with his eyes. Knowing that Donghae was there and never letf, Kyuhyun no longer crying. He sat at the veranda, only looking at Donghae, making sure that his hyung didn't leave him.

 

Kyuhyun was all smiling and laughing silently when Donghae did that silly face, or when Donghae silently cursing when he been bitten by the insects. 

 

The teacher ignored Kyuhyun, because they didn't suspect of anything.

 

When Donghae's watch snoozed, Donghae quickly ran to the front door of the kindergarten. Kyuhyun was scared when he saw Donghae frantically ran away from his sight.

 

“Kyuhyun.” the teacher called.

 

Kyuhyun lifted his head, a little bit afraid of the teacher.

 

“Your hyung is here.” He smiled wider when he saw Donghae behind the teacher. He took his bag and ran to the other.

 

The teacher let Kyuhyun go when he confirmed that Donghae was Kyuhyun's cousin.

 

Donghae took Kyuhyun's small hand and they both walked back to home.

 

~~~

 

Donghae punched the fat boy at his face because he is really not pleased of what he had seen before. The fat boy was mocking on Kyuhyun, saying that he was a little girl that needed to be protected by Donghae.

 

It took a lot of strength for Siwon to actually separate Donghae from kicking and punching that boy that had pushed Kyuhyun down till his left arm bleed.

 

Donghae left out several curses towards the fat boy, saying that he will kill him if he disturb Kyuhyun anymore.

 

When they were in their middle school, Kyuhyun had skipped several grades so that he can be with Donghae and Siwon, but as always, people picking on him because he is much more younger and clinging to Donghae. Not that Donghae hated it though, he liked it when Kyuhyun always in front of his eyes. But obviously, Donghae's fans not fonded at it and Donghae's enemy always find ways to hurt Kyuhyun, as a revenge because they could never hurt Donghae.

 

There's a time when his enemy had locked Kyuhyun inside the janitor room, because Donghae had beat him in sports. It took Donghae and Siwon the whole day to looked for Kyuhyun. If it not because of Kyuhyun's wailed, which he and Siwon had recognized easily, they may had missed the boy that was locked inside the hot janitor room.

 

Siwon had to bring Kyuhyun to his personal doctor because the latter was caught in fever due to shock. And the next day, the boy that locked Kyuhyun inside the jail was send in the hospital. He felt down from the stairs. Donghae had this poker face when he and Siwon being asked if they knew what had happened. But Siwon always knew it was Donghae.

 

~~~

It was when Donghae was 17, and Kyuhyun was 15, Donghae learnt Kyuhyun's preference and the first ual harassment happened to him.

 

It was when Donghae just went back from the gym, only to found their maid, Yoona who were 12 years older than Kyuhyun rubbing her body to Kyuhyun and forced Kyuhyun's hands to bring pleasure to her .

 

Kyuhyun had his head titled to other direction, disgusted of what Yoona asked him to do. But he can't do anything rather than obeyed her, because Yoona threaten to showed the pictures of Kyuhyun kissing Donghae when the latter was asleep to Donghae's father. Donghae's father was always against gay couple.  Kyuhyun cursed himself because of his carelessness and lust towards Donghae.

 

Donghae just watched intently how Yoona was biting her lips, tried hard to not moan loudly when Kyuhyun's hands cupped her and pleasured her. It was when Donghae thought that it was enough, that he called the phone's house. Yoona cursed when she had to stopped their activity to answered the call.

 

Kyuhyun sighed in relief when Yoona was out from his sight. After making sure that Yoona won't get inside his room anymore, he went straight to the bathroom and locked it. Donghae cupped his ears to the door, only to heard Kyuhyun's moaned his name. Donghae smirked when he knew that his cousin had little crush on him. He let Kyuhyun played with himself, and went to the kitchen. He needs to settle Yoona first.

 

That night, Donghae ed Yoona hard and called his other friends to play after he getting bored of the lady. He let his friends have fun with Yoona, treating her likes a .

 

One week after that, Yoona tried to burned down Kyuhyun inside their store. Jongwoon, who had happened to be there, saved Kyuhyun's life. But when Kyuhyun succeed releasing himself from trapped inside the room, a wardrobe felt down and hit Jongwoon. Kyuhyun tried to help but the fire was big and there's no way he could save Jongwoon. Jongwoon died because the firefighters were late.

 

Kyuhyun kept cried endlessly and blamed himself for what had happened. Donghae took revenge on Yoona, forcing the lady to kill herself after being so many times by Donghae's friend.

 

Donghae was more than worried when Kyuhyun refused to get out from his room. He was still mourning on Jongwoon dead. It was Donghae limit point. He hated to hear Kyuhyun’s cries. That night, when only them both were alone at the house, Donghae persuaded Kyuhyun to go out. He pulled the latter hand, went straight to do store house.

 

Kyuhyun started crying when they stepped inside the burnt store house. Donghae had to gripped his hand, assuring him that he was there for him and nothing bad will happen. Kyuhyun’s tears subdued listening to Donghae’s singing.

 

It wasn’t very pleasant voice, because it was so awkward for Donghae to singing in front of Kyuhyun. Because Kyuhyun possessed more beautiful voice than him.

 

It was when Kyuhyun finally smiling back when Donghae had stopped singing. Looking into each other eyes so intently, Donghae brushed his lips towards the younger, claiming it when Kyuhyun seems so immersed in their kisses.

 

That night, for the first time in his life, Kyuhyun gave Donghae his first in everything, right at the spot where Jongwoon had actually dead. They felt a bit sorry though, but Donghae assured Kyuhyun that Jongwoon must be happy to know this.

 

They wasn’t official couple, because none of them announced their new fond towards each other. But Siwon could guess something happened between them, when Donghae treated Kyuhyun more than a princess being treated, and with Kyuhyun kept blushing madly every times Donghae whispered a thing to his ear. Flirting perhaps, Siwon thought. But he didn’t mind, didn’t mind at all because Donghae was all better when Kyuhyun was around. He behaves nicely, and there’s no need for Siwon to kept Donghae’s temper low every times someone pissed him off. Because Kyuhyun’s smiles couldn’t sent Donghae to heaven already.

 

But everything turned wrong, every single thing went out of control. Their world suddenly cracked when Donghae’s father found Kyuhyun lying on Donghae’s bed, when Donghae become too much possessive over Kyuhyun that he can’t even talk to anyone anymore, when Kyuhyun met Hyukjae. And the cracks getting bigger and bigger every day that it drive both of them crazy. All the hatred started to takes place, breaking the little heaven they both once possessed. 

 

~~~~~ 

For those who has started to miss Hyukjae, he will appear later..

Enjoy reading and leave ur comments... Love u all... and will end this soon... I guess.  

and Hello, new faces (subscribers).....