Rain

Rain

 

“You should know that this is against the law, Lee Donghae.” The angel named Jongwoon warned Donghae.

“I know. Of course I know, Jongwoon. But I love him, Jongwoon. I can’t let anyone have him yet.” Donghae protested.

“You are no longer belong to that world…or him. You should let him go. He supposed to be happy.”

“What should I do to make him stay beside me, Jongwoon?” Donghae pleaded. “I am dead and Hyukkie is still alive. What should I do to overcome this, Jongwoon?”

Jongwoon sighed. “Come see me when you have clear your mind.” The angel left alone Donghae, who couldn’t stand still when he knew a human had fallen to his angel, Hyukjae.

“I should eliminate him. Yeah… I should eliminate the Cho guy. Eliminating Cho Kyuhyun would be the best way to protect Hyukjae.” The spirit determined to destroy the human that had fallen to his Hyukjae, Cho Kyuhyun.

Jongwoon shook his head. He was watching Donghae from afar.

“If you let him, his chance to become an angel like us will be faded.” Another angel went out from his hiding place. “He might turn to a devil.”

“What am I supposed to do then? I am no longer committed to him ever since he died. Ever since he left the world.”

The other angel sighed. “You are too cold, Jongwoon. You never left his side ever since he was assigned to you before. Just because he is no longer a human, you don’t want to guide him anymore? He needed your help, Jongwoon. He was at lost, and he needed you to guide him.”

“It is not my job to take care of lost soul, Ryeowook. He died, and he was waiting for the rewards of all the good deeds he have done when he was alive. If he has loses the chance to become an angel like us because of one human, it his own loss. It has nothing to do with me.” the angel named Jongwoon disappeared into the thin air.

“Jongwoon…………”

~~~

“What are you doing here?” Hyukjae was displeased to found Kyuhyun in front of his door so early in the morning.

“I bought you breakfast.” Kyuhyun lifted the food high at Hyukjae’s face level and rushed inside Hyukjae’s apartment. “Come on… don’t pout like that. I know you were hungry.”

Hyukjae slammed his door harshly. Albeit he hated Kyuhyun, he can’t refuse food. He is indeed hungry, and the smell of the spaghetti drooling him.

“Was it nice?” Kyuhyun asked when he saw Hyukjae ate with full appetite. “I asked my noona to cook it for you.”

“Hmmm…” was the only answer he got from Hyukjae. Kyuhyun just smiled. he knew that he had to be very patience to get Hyukjae.

“So, Hyuk, tell me about yourself.” Kyuhyun tried to open a conversation.

“Hyuk?” the latter titled his head in confusion of the new name he got.

“Well, Hyukjae is too long to be call and since I wanted it to be special, I decided to call you Hyuk. And you can call me Kyu.” Kyuhyun smiled brightly.

“Mr. Cho, I don’t think we were that close to call each other by pet name. We are strangers.” Hyukjae said, missed the sad and disappointment expression on Kyuhyun’s face.

“Well… let’s get know each other then.” There a knot in every word spoken by Kyuhyun. He was afraid of Hyukjae’s reaction, again. “And we can use that nickname.”

Suddenly, a strong wind breezed inside make them cold for a moment. “Owh… look like it is going to raining soon. Let me close the windows first.” Kyuhyun stood up and walked to the window to close it.

“Have you done eaten, baby?”

Hyukjae shivered because of the voice. He knew the voice very well. It was Donghae’s voice.

“Why?” Hyukjae thought. “It supposed to be that guy… but why… why the guy that standing in front of me now is……………Donghae?”

Hyukjae was confused. A moment ago he was having breakfast with Kyuhyun… but now why suddenly Kyuhyun turned to be Donghae?

“Hae…” Hyukjae called.

Without saying a word, Donghae opened his arms widely. Understand the signal; Hyukjae threw himself to Donghae’s embrace.

“Donghae… Hae… I miss you… I miss you Hae…” Hyukjae sobbed. “I miss you so much…”

“I miss you too, Hyukkie… kiss me baby.” Upon heard Donghae’s invitation, Hyukjae quickly sealed his lips on Donghae’s.

“Hhmmpphh… Hyukjae… nngghhh… Hyukjae… why are you…hhmmpphh… kissing me? nghh…” Kyuhyun said between the kisses.

Hyukjae bite Kyuhyun’s lower lip to gain entrance, which Kyuhyun gladly give. Hyukjae quickly ed his tongue inside, having a tongue battle with Kyuhyun. Because Hyukjae was so eager and lustful, Kyuhyun let him win. Hyukjae’s tongue explored Kyuhyun’s while his hands wondering under Kyuhyun’s shirt.

Hyukjae parted away when he’s lack of oxygen, but his eyes never left Donghae. Hyukjae slumped down to the couch, making Donghae hovered him. He put his arms on Donghae’s neck.

“Wait Hyukjae… we shouldn’t be in this kind position.” Kyuhyun tried hard to stand but Hyukjae’s arms on him makes him impossible to move.

Donghae caressed Hyukjae’s cheek lovingly with passion and lust. They both don’t need conversation, because their eyes do the talking. Once again, Hyukjae pulled Donghae for kiss and Donghae gladly welcome it.

Kyuhyun moaned. He never knew kissing Hyukjae will send him to cloud nine. Hyukjae’s kisses were addicting and now Kyuhyun was craving for more.

Donghae lifted Hyukjae and carried him in bridal style towards Hyukjae’s bedroom. He gently put Hyukjae on the bed.

“Nghh… Hyukkie… I miss you so much….” Donghae moaned.

“Nghh… Hyuk…” Kyuhyun moaned. They parted away when they needed oxygen. Hyukjae’s face was flushed red, which aroused both Donghae and Kyuhyun.

Hyukjae’s movement was sending signal to them. Kyuhyun’s lips travelled down to Hyukjae’s neck. it, biting and until it left with purple marks.

Satisfied with his work, Kyuhyun moved south. Hyukjae was undressed him, and Kyuhyun make no movement to resist.

“Kiss me.” Hyukjae pleaded.

“My pleasure to do that.” Donghae answered and kissed Hyukjae passionately.

Kyuhyun parted away from the kisses when he felt Hyukjae’s hand at .

That morning, Kyuhyun was moarning Hyukjae’s name and they became one.

~~~

“Ngh…” Hyukjae opened his eyes slowly because of the sun ray and the sharp pain at his bottom. He could felt someone weight above him, and he smiled remembered that he and Donghae was making love moments ago. He blushed when he could felt that Donghae was still inside him.

“Hae… Hae…. Hae, wake up.” Hyukjae gently awaken the guy on top of him. “Hehe… Hae… its ticklish.” He felt tickled when Donghae was rubbing his hair at his neck, like a child use to do when they don’t want to wake up.

“Hae… I don’t remember you were this tall…” Hyukjae felt weird. He open his eyes abruptly and the guy he thought as Donghae was no other than the guy he hated the most, Cho Kyuhyun.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” Hyukjae shouted making the latter fully awake. “GET OUT OF ME!”

Kyuhyun quickly pulled out from Hyukjae. Both moaned at the loss.

“Hyuk… I… We…” Kyuhyun gulped his own saliva when he saw the teary eyes of Hyukjae. “Hyuk… please don’t cry…” Kyuhyun coaxed.

“What have you done?” Hyukjae shouted and hit Kyuhyun with the pillow.

Kyuhyun had to held his hand to stop him. “Hyukjae… calm down please.” Hyukjae became wild, everything he could reach, he threw it to Kyuhyun.

Losing his patience, Kyuhyun punched the wall behind Hyukjae. A hard one that makes his fist bleeds. But he care less.

“Why are you behaving like this, Hyukjae? You are the one who seduced me till we end up like this.” Kyuhyun‘s voice rose.

Hyukjae bit his lips not to let his tears fall. Kyuhyun regretted saying those things to him upon he saw the latter reaction.

“Look Hyukjae. I will be responsible. I won’t leave you alone, okay?” Kyuhyun caressed Hyukjae’s hair with full of love.

“OUT, NOW!” Hyukjae tone darkened.

“Hyuk… I…” Kyuhyun was at lost.

“Get out from my house now.”