Introduction

What Love Is

"Yes! that was awesome." Benin shouted as he and his friends play basketball.

"I know! that shot was really outstanding." Romeo said as he wipe his sweat with a towel.

"Did you see Felix awhile ago? His dunk was so cool!" Ryan said as he patted Felix' back.

"It wasn't really that much." Felix said as he scratch his nape.

"Humble much?" Benin said as he let out a chuckle.

"haha,, that game was fun We should do it again." Philip said with a smile.

"yeah why not!"Nikko said with a nod.

"yeah!"they all said in unison as they all started to laugh.

Little did they know,someone was watching over them,the school president.

"oh no you won't "a girl voice said loudly from afar.

As they heard the voice.they all look at the direction where the voice is coming from.

"Look,you all skipped class.So that means that you're all be in a community service for 2 weeks'the school president said as she approach them.

"what the?!that's unfair!"Benin argued back.

"now you're raising your voce at me?!be careful on what your saying Benin"the school president said with a smirk in her face.

"Come on Donnalyn, don't do this to us." Romeo said with a pout on his face.

"Don't use that stupid face at me. It won't work I promise." Donnalyn said as she let out an evil chuckle.

"What do you want from us huh?! you always makes our life miserable in this school" Nikko said angrily.

"If you just follow the school rules, then you won't be in this kind of situation."Donnalyn said as she tapped nikko's cheek.

"You know what, your only like that because no guy wanted to date you.!" Benin said with an evil smirk on his face.

"Oh you didn't just cross the line Ben. You! you will not just be in a community service for 2 weeks but for a month. Take that jerk!" Donnalyn said before walking out.

"What did she just say?! Yah!!!!!!!" Benin shouted angrily.

Benin Balboa is the MVP of their basketball team. He is not only that but he is also the hearthrob and the best dancer in this school. Many girls drool over him. He do have his friends who are also popular in this school. Because of their charms, the professors love them. Because of that reason, it's easily for them to skip class. It's almost perfect for them but their is this one person who is against them, the school president. Donnalyn Reyes is the school president of their school. She's smart, pretty and well discipline person. Many students respect her because the professors love her too. She always follow the school rules and she also attend her classes without being tardy. She maybe strict but many students love her. She is also nice and friendly to everyone. But there is this one group that she hates, and this is the group of Benin. She really hates students who doesn't follow the school rules. For her, it is always proper if a school has students who are very well discipline.