~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 8~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

“Director, it seems they are doing this in purpose,” Sunday, the general manager of Hwang Holdings said with doubt. “I’ve held a meeting with them and spoke to them times, yet they are giving us the same answer.”

Tiffany frowned, “It’s obvious they’re dragging the time.” She turned to Sunday, “Probably they’re not satisfied with the price we gave them.”

Sunday widened her eyes, “15 million it’s so much more than enough. They kept replying that answer will soon be given to us but we have waited for a long one and a half month.”

“Arrange a meeting for me with their director,” Tiffany leaned against her swivel chair. “I really want to see how arrogant he is.”

Sunday hesitates awhile, “But director…do you want me accompany you? His GM had such a rude demeanor; I bet his boss would be worse.”

“Don’t worry,” Tiffany averted her attention to the laptop, “I’ll settle this. It’s getting late, you shall get home now.” She assured.

“I’ll give it a try,” Sunday was concerned about her superior. “But is not guarantee he’ll meet you since his schedule is pack all the time. Director, you shan’t stay too long here too.” She tried to persuade Tiffany go back earlier.

Tiffany brought up her head with a convincing smile, “I’ll leave once this report finished. Quick, make your move.”

With a blink of eye, as Tiffany turned to look at her watch, is already three in the morning. She had once again stayed in the office till midnight without having her dinner. Turning off her laptop, she took her knee length coat and walked off from her office to the car park. As she was starting her car engine, apparently, her car is running out of petrol. With no choice, she paced out from the office building restlessly. After a ten minutes walk, Tiffany was exhausted and seated on the stairway to the halfway to reach her villa. Using her very last ounce of strength, she walked down to the downstairs and when she was about to cross the road, a BMW car almost knock against her with the speed he was.

Immediately he hopped out from his car and helped her up and checks on her arms and turned her around, “Miss, are you okay? Any part of your body injured?”

Looking up to the person holding on her arm, Tiffany mumbles, “I’m alright. It’s just that I’m lack of some air after a long walk from that…” she pointed at the staircase.

He chuckled, “I see, need some fresh air after climbing down…where you are heading too? It’s so late at night; a girl shouldn’t be walking alone in an empty street.”

-Flashback-
“Ahh…”

“Miss, are you alright,” he instantly pulled her up and checked on her, “Did my car hits anywhere of your body? Remember what your name is?”

“I’m fine, Tiffany Hwang…”

“Thank god,” he stretched out his hand, “Lee Donghae…it seems you are lack of some fresh air after climbing down from those stairs.”

-Flashback ends-

Tiffany just widened her eyes and stare at the person in front him. As for him, he was rather confused to see the face expression of hers. “Are you sure you are fine?”

“You are the one being poured with wine in my restaurant that day, aren’t you?”

Have a moment of thought, “Yeah, you handed me a towel.” Stretching out his hand for a friendly handshake, he greeted “Kim Taeyeon, nice to meet you.”

“Tiffany Hwang,” she slightly tightened his hold on his hand, “nice to meet you…”

Upon hearing the name coming out from her lips, he was stunned. The person he wanting to meet ended up appeared in front of him out of the blue. As time passed, Tiffany realized how hard she was holding on his hand. Immediately withdraws her hand, “I’m sorry…”

Putting on a gentle smile, Taeyeon said, “It doesn’t matter.” Having his hands back into pocket, he looked up to the sky, “It’s almost morning.” Turning to Tiffany with a charming smile, he asked “let’s watch sunrise together, interested?”

Without thinking twice, Tiffany nodded her head. The moment they reached the peak of a mountain, Taeyeon walked over to her side and opened the door for Tiffany.

Leaning against the car door, Taeyeon closed his eyes to feel the cold breeze, “It’s been quite some time since I last seen the sunrise.”

Turning to him, Tiffany said, “I love coming here in the past.” She lowered her head and filled herself with the memories of her and Donghae. “The last time you came here, was with that girl?”

Taeyeon slightly shakes his head, “Someone like her, will she understands or maybe enjoys the nature sceneries?” he turned to Tiffany, “what about you, often comes here?”

“In the past,” holding back her tears, she diverted to another topic, “From the way you are saying, it seems you didn’t like your ex girlfriend very much.”

“How do I describe our relationship?” Taeyeon folded his arms, “Probably, it’s sort of a kind of business relationship. In order to create a good relationship for both companies, we ended up as a pair.” He sighed.

Tears gradually formed in her eyes, “The saddest thing in this world is that you’re unable to be with the person you love.”

“The past just let it past,” Taeyeon placed his blazer around Tiffany as he noticed she was shivering. “Have you ever heard of the story regarding ‘Sunrise and Sunset’?”

Taeyeon leaned on the metal ledge, “When I was small, whenever I was about to give up in anything.”

-Flashback-

“Taeyeon, do you know everyone in this world will work very hard as the sun rises. Perhaps, they might fail reaching their very goal before the sunset; however, tomorrow has a sunrise too. Whenever we fail, we shouldn’t give up and try again tomorrow as everyday is a new day. Yesterday is a past, tomorrow is a future, as for today…just enjoy and move on without any regret.”

-Flashback ends-

-Flashback-

Donghae was hugging Tiffany tightly from behind whilst watching the sunset. “Today, I might not be able to convince your dad that I could give you happiness in future. But after this sunset, tomorrow there’s a sunrise awaiting me to fight again. I’ll not give up and we have to fight together till the end. Whether it’ll be only either one of us only fighting solely, yet we can’t give up. No matter what happens, I’ll not give up.” His lips gradually touch on Tiffany’s.

-Flashback ends-

All in sudden, Tiffany hung her arms around Taeyeon and sobs, “Donghae, I miss you very much…why you leave me all alone here. How can I fight till the end all by myself?”

Taeyeon, he himself didn’t know why he was having Tiffany securely in his arms. He just got a sudden feeling that he wants to protect this woman. Back in conscious, he slowly loosen his hug and patted on her back, “Tiffany shi, I’m not Donghae.”

Realizing what she was doing, she immediately withdrew her hands and turned away from Taeyeon whilst wiping off her tears.

Handing her a Kleenex, Taeyeon placed his hand on her shoulder, “I’m sure your fiancé didn’t wish to see you in this condition. Be strong.”

She softly laughs, “Right, there’s still a project that have not come to a deal. There are so much of things in office I have to fret; I shouldn’t have the time to think about the past.”

“Me too,” he stretched out his hands, “Although, there are too many things I’ve done in the past that I regretted. But I’ve no turning back.” Turning to Tiffany with his nature charming smile, “I can only move on. Let’s work hard together, fighting!”

“Aza aza fighting…” Tiffany smiled happily. “I somehow have a feeling that you resemble my fiancé pretty much…” she whispered.

“Huh…” Taeyeon turned to her innocently.

Tiffany shook her head, “Nothing…let’s make our move.”