~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 20~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

Holding on the banister, Taeyeon was trying to hide away from Tiffany who is having a huge snowball in her hands. She narrowed her eyes as she brought up her hands to aim on Taeyeon.
“Tiffany, I know what you are thinking,” moving left and right, “But you can’t do that…”
She smiled unkindly, “Didn’t I tell you that I’m not an obedient child in the past?”
“Yah…just stop whatever you’re going to do next,” Taeyeon yelled out which made Tiffany laughed. “Too bad, this is my only chance for revenge.” She threw it on him with all her strength and she aimed correctly.
Tiffany walked up to Taeyeon to find him slept flatly on the white winter ice, face covered by ice. She gently tugged on his scarf and asked, “Kim Taeyeon, are you okay?” she then tapped on his chest. All of a sudden, Taeyeon’s arm encircled her waist and pulled her down laid on ice; he swiftly gets on top of her.
Closing their distance, he grinned, “You’ll pay for what you’ve done just now…”
She pouted, “You were the one who kept throwing ice at me, and can’t I just get revenge for once?”
Taeyeon smiled as he landed a kiss on her lip, he then sat beside her. Getting up from the sleeping post caused by Taeyeon, Tiffany elbowed him with a slight laugh, “Why, so fast angry?”
He turned away pretend to be angry, “Of course I do. Where’s the thing you suppose to give me?”
The moment she heard that, she stood up, “You won’t get it so easily.” She makes her way to a tree with mistletoes as she gestures him to come along with her. She handed Taeyeon a tool, “Your ring is somewhere here…”
Taeyeon frowned as he grabbed hold on the tool, “You’re asking me to dig it in order to get the ring?”
She nodded with a wide happy smile on face.
Placing the tool on ice, “Great, is winter and digging is really tiring…”
“It’s now or never…” Tiffany crossed her arms over her chest with a victory smirk.
“Fine, I’ll definitely get to find it…” he begins to dig.
After almost thirty minutes of digging, Taeyeon finally found the ring. He walked up to her. Picking up her hand, he placed the ring on her palm, “I found it…”
Tiffany beamed as he brought up his hand to wears in the ring for him. Pulling her into his embracement, he whispered, “We’ll be together forever…” she nodded her head as she found herself comfortably being wrapped by her love one. Loosening his arms, he placed his super long scarf around Tiffany’s neck, “You must be very cold, your nose is so red like a fresh tomato.” He rested his arms on her shoulder.
“Not as cold as you…” she rubbed on his hands. “Sorry for being so cruel.”
“Heard from Changmin, body although we are very cold but we still have heat in our body…” Taeyeon leaned in closer to Tiffany, “My lips are freezing…”
Tiffany can’t help but laughed out, “My palms are super warm,” she covered his mouth with her palms.
Taeyeon smirked mischievously, “Then I’ll have to get my own warm…” he pulled her closer and kisses her. Tiffany did not refrain instead deepening the kiss.
“My dad came back from Russia,” Taeyeon stared down to her, “I’ll bring you home for dinner tonight…”
As she nodded her head, he kisses her again.


-


“Tiffany,” Hyoyeon called out from the living room, “Taeyeon is here, are you done yet?”
“Yeah, in a minute…” Tiffany shouted.
“Taeyeon hyung,” Sooyoung placed his arm on Taeyeon’s shoulder, “What’s the thing in her that makes you so in love with Tiffany Hwang?”
“I’m curious too…” Yuri placed down the newspaper and glanced over at Taeyeon.
Taeyeon chuckled, “I feel the atmosphere turning awkward…”
“Just answer us…” Hyoyeon was filled with curiosity.
Before he could answers, Tiffany came out from her room. She wore a knee length light pink strapless dress, under a light pink blusher. For Taeyeon her eyes as if were shining. He just can’t get his eyes off her.
“Okay, from your look we got an answer.” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon said in unison.
He reached out his arm as Tiffany linked with his, “We shall get going…”


-


Upon reaching Taeyeon’s mansion, he got out from the car to open the car door for Tiffany. However, Tiffany seems to be spacing out and did not react not until Taeyeon tapped on her bare shoulder.
“Tiffany,” he squatted down to meet her eyes, “Are you okay?”
She held on her chest, “I feel so nervous…”
Taeyeon chuckled the moment he heard Tiffany’s shivering voice, “Nothing to scare about. My dad will not eat you up…”
“But… I have a bad feeling, I’m worried that…” Tiffany said while staring down on her cold hands.
Grabbed hold on her hand, he lead her out from the car, “No matter what happens, I’ll be by your side. Even if he disagree with us, I’ll not let you go.” He pecked on her forehead, “This is my promise…”
With his promise, Tiffany worries was washed away. She walked into the mansion hand in hand with Taeyeon. As they stepped into the huge mansion, a man in his late mid fifty came out to welcome them. The smile on his face clearly shows he’s very happy. Seeing that smile, Tiffany felt better.
“Finally my son and daughter in law are here,” Mr. Kim exclaimed. “I’ve waited for today so long. I thought I won’t be able to watch this day,” he laughed.
Tiffany gave a big bow as she introduced herself, “Hi uncle, I’m Tiffany Hwang and just address me by Tiffany…”
The moment Mr. Kim heard her name, the big smile on his face gradually faded. As she brought up her head, he stepped back. Changmin held on his arm.
“Master, are you alright?” Changmin asked concernedly.
Taeyeon and Tiffany ran up to them. Having a close stare on her, Mr. Kim face darkened instantly. “I’m not going to have this dinner with you all.”
Taeyeon turned to see Tiffany’s face expression. As expected, her eyes turning red as she lowered her head, “Dad, don’t play around…”
“Who said I’m in a game with you all,” Mr. Kim raised his voice. “Changmin, follow to the study room and I don’t wish to see her here any longer.”
“Dad…” Taeyeon was in furious. He was about to follow behind his dad to get an explanation. Nevertheless, Tiffany grabbed hold on his arm and shook her head. By that time, her eyes had poured out all the tears in it. Taeyeon felt so pain seeing her in this state.
“I’m going back alone…you go look after your dad,” Tiffany made her way to the exit.
Immediately, Taeyeon ran after her and stood in front of Tiffany. She kept her head down to avoid Taeyeon’s eyes. He held on her shoulders, “Tiffany, I’ll send you home.”


-


“Eh, why you’re back so early?” Sooyoung asked as he sees the door opened. “Tiffany,” he was startled to see her eyes in red.
Yuri followed her to the room. “Can you…leave me alone for a while?” she locked her door.


-


“Mr. Kim, Tiffany she has all the qualities of being your daughter in law.” Changmin tried to break the dead silence atmosphere.
“But do you know who she is? Tiffany Hwang, don’t you remember?”
“What does that mean?”
“Changmin, do you still remember two years ago,” he tried to calm himself by sitting on the couch, held on his forehead. “The person we kidnapped…”
“It can’t be…” Changmin retorted.
“Yes she is,” Mr. Kim looked up to him. “Probably that incident passed too long and you’d forgotten about it…how am I supposed to tell Taeyeon?”
Changmin did not say anything just remained silent.
“It was my fault, I’ve dragged him into such a situation,” Mr. Kim was in a deep sorrow.
“Tiffany’s fiancé died during that time,” Changmin’s voice shivered.
“Master,” a housemaid came in, “Young master wants to see you.”
Mr. Kim closed his eyes, “No point avoiding, let him in.”
Changmin made his way to the doorway as Taeyeon passed by him, he place his hand on his shoulder.
“Dad, what’s the thing in Tiffany that you’re not satisfied with?” Taeyeon raised his voice. It was the very first time he did that.
“Taeyeon, I need you listen this,” Mr. Kim turned to Taeyeon, “Back in two years, that incident…”
Taeyeon cut him off, “Why are you bringing that up again? It has nothing to do with this.”
“The person we kidnapped that time was Tiffany Hwang,” Mr. Kim raised his voice.
The moment he heard that, Taeyeon stepped back in surprise. “Impossible, how earth there’ll be such a coincidence? You can’t use this as an excuse to separate us!” Taeyeon yelled as he pushed off all the things on the desk.
Mr. Kim held on his son shoulder, “Will she be able to forgive you? Her fiancé, we indirectly killed her fiancé, son.”
Taeyeon pushed Mr. Kim away, “I’m not listening to you…” he ran out of the room back to his. He walked into the small room where he placed all the precious things from Tiffany. Rummaging one after another box, he finally found the thing he was searching. His hand reached out to the platinum heart shaped necklace. Holding tight on it, he didn’t know whether or not to open the pendant to see the picture in it.
Finally, he decided to open. As the pendant being opened, he sees the lovely couple in the picture. Instantly, he falls on the wall and gradually slid down on floor as the two in the picture were: Tiffany and Donghae.
-Flashback-
“Young master, run…” Changmin pushed away Tiffany and pulled Taeyeon into the van.

Not caring anything else, Tiffany ran over to Donghae. She pulled him up and rested his head on her hips. “Donghae, wake up! We are not married yet, there are so many things we have not done yet. Get up, stop playing with me!” her face was drenched by tears.

Lifting up his hand to reach her face, Donghae murmured, “Tiffany…”

Grabbed hold on his hand, she shouted in tears, “Ambulance where’s the ambulance!”

On the other side, the van was speeding fast. Removing his mask, Taeyeon turned to the back to see Tiffany hugging tight on Donghae.

His voice was shivering, “I shoot him, didn’t I?”

Holding on his hand to calm him down, Changmin soothed, “Just not was so chaotic, maybe it’s someone else had shot him.”

Looking on the necklace with a heart shape pendant in his grasp, he was mindful with what had just happened.
-Flashback end-


Taeyeon got up with his hand still holding on the necklace. He punched on the wall as he remembered what had happened two years ago.


-


As he reached Secret Garden, he pulled to a stop to see Tiffany watering the potted plant, outside of the restaurant. He closed his eyes as his grasped on the steering wheel tightened. A knock on his car window had woken him up from thoughts.
He scrolled down his car window and gazed into Tiffany’s eyes, “Why are you here?” she smiled. Reaching out his hand to her face, sorrow was filling him up “I get to know from Yuri that you’re here.” He stepped out from the car, “there’s something you need to know.”
“What is it that you need to come all the way here in this late time?” Tiffany held on his arm. Looking down the hand on his arm, he grabbed hold on it guiltily, “I don’t deserve having you by my side. If it wasn’t me, you wouldn’t have gone through so much.”
Stretching forth her hand to his cheek, she caressingly touches on it, “Taeyeon, what are you talking about. We’ll convince your dad and sooner or later he’ll accept us.”
He moved his head and rolled his eyes in sorrow, “Now the point is not on whether could he accept us, it’s could you still stay by my side after knowing the truth.”
“What happened?” Tiffany’s heart was beating extremely fast.
Taking out the necklace from his pocket, he handed it to Tiffany. She grabbed hold on it; a necklace she used to wear all the while. Looking down on it, her heart beats really fast as she was about to ask this question, “How could you have this necklace with you?” her voice was shivering.
Closing his eyes, he said, “Still remember? Two years ago, you were kidnapped. Been hide in a factory for almost half a month.”