~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 4~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

Gently touching on his face, Tiffany felt a slight pain on the bottom of her heart. Donghae had lost quite some weight in just a week. After a week, yet they had not made any move while they continue to not let Tiffany knows about the facsimile Mr. Hwang received.

All in sudden, he held on her hand, “It’s my face that nice to be touch?”

Having a seat on the sofa, “Do you want to have a rest in the guest room? You look horrible.”

“Horrible?” Donghae smile faded then starts tickling on her waist.

Placing her arms around his neck, Tiffany asked in a serious tone, “Still not intending to tell me the truth? What’s happening and going to happen once I leave this house.”

Caressing on her cheek with his palm, “You mustn’t be scared. One week ago, Uncle received a facsimile from the person who intend kidnapping you.”

Her eyes widened upon hearing that, her voice was shaking, “Are you sure? Or maybe there’s a mistake occur…”

Pulling her into his securing embracement, he whispered into her ears “Don’t worry, we’ll protect you.”

“I believe in you,” Tiffany tightened her arms around him.

-

“Let me go,” Taeyeon aggressively move his arms which had tied tightly behind the chair.

“Young master, you’ll only hurt yourself,” Changmin said.

“You better let go of me, do you know the consequences of committing crime.” Taeyeon warned. “Dad had done much enough, didn’t you all agreed with me not to do it anymore!”

“Young master, this would be the last time,” he said. “Master hated him very much that he wants him to die. He promised will not commit crime once this settled.”

“Do you mean, dad will kill that girl?” Taeyeon stunned.

-

“Siwon, have a drink,” Tiffany placed a glass of tea on the coffee table, “Only you for this session?”

Having a sip of tea, “Yeah, Heechul will be replacing me with Ryeowook tonight.”

“I see,” she nodded.

“Yeah, have you thought of attracting the kidnappers out?” Siwon said. “You see, instead of waiting for them to show up themselves, why not you step out from the house and trick they step into our trap,” he explained.

“I never thought of them, why didn’t you suggest to Donghae?”

“I did, but they strongly rejected and refused my plan,” Siwon had another sip of tea.

“Young lady master, Mr. Kwon is here to visit,” Aunt Lee informed.

“Hey Tiffany,” Yuri stepped into the guest room. “Here, this month’s account,” he handed the account book to Tiffany.

Flipping it through, Tiffany said “Thanks and sorry to make you come all the way to my house.”

“Doesn’t matter,” Yuri seated beside Siwon. “Only you, I called Donghae half an hour ago. He said will be coming over in a short while.”

Upon hearing what Yuri said, Siwon hinted, “Tiffany, shouldn’t we move on with it. That’s the only way.”

“Move on with what?” Yuri felt suspicious with their conversation.

“Nothing,” Tiffany hesitates whether to tell Yuri or not. “Yuri, why not you double check the account again; it seems there’s a mistake.”

Yuri raised an eyebrow doubtfully, “You just flipped through it and you saw a mistake occurred?”

Brushing off the uneasiness, she insisted “Just go up to my study room and recheck it again.”

“Fine,” Yuri have no choice but to walk up to her study room.

Seeing him disappeared from them, Siwon half smiling evilly. Turning his attention to Tiffany, “No worries, I’ll be nearby and make sure nothing will happen.”

Step by step, Tiffany walked out from the house. Standing at the sideway curb in scared for almost five minutes, nothing happen nor did anyone happen to pass by the road. Lowering her head, all of a sudden, someone hit on her head hardly and the next second, Tiffany fell on floor.

-

Getting out from his car in a very fast pace, he ran into the house in fears. Upon stepping into the guest room, Donghae saw Siwon’s face was filled with bruises whilst Mr. Hwang holding on his aching forehead.

Pulling Siwon up by the collar, Donghae fiercely asked “What the heck you were doing just now, dreaming? How could this happen? If you can’t handle tell me, I’ll change someone else.”

Upon seeing Donghae was about to raised his fist, Yuri walked up to him and pulled his arm, “Calm down! It’s pointless to do such thing at this point.” After calming him down, Yuri whispered to him, “there’s something suspicious you need to know, calm down.”

“Tiffany received a call from her friend saying that she was involved in a car accident and needed her helps, upon going out, there was a group of guys dragged Tiffany into the van.” Siwon trembled through his word. “I wasn’t able to react in time.”

“Now what should we do?” Mr. Hwang finally opened his mouth. “The kidnappers had not give me any call asking for money or anything…what’s going on?”

-

“So how was everything?”

Tiffany was leaning on the wall with her wrists and legs tied. Eyes blinded by a dark black cloth.

“Master, she refused to have her dinner,” Changmin answered.

“Good, keep this on.” Kim said with an evil tone. “Without water and food, within a week she’ll die and my wish comes true without needing to waste much energy.”

She finally said a word after hours, “What actually do you want, money?”

Kim laughed. Approaching her, he held on her chin, “I have a lot of money; all I want is you, die right in front of my face.”