~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 13~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

“Woah…look at the nice night scenery of Seoul,” Tiffany says happily while pointing out the window.

As for Taeyeon, he was grasping on the handlebar in scared. His eyes were closed and he dare not to looks down even when it has not reached the top yet.

“Taeyeon,” Tiffany taps on his shoulder.

“Don’t move!” Taeyeon screams, suddenly.

“Taeyeon, are you okay,” she places her hand on his forehead. “Your face is so pale.”

He grabbed hold on her hand and placed it down on his chest. Taeyeon gradually have his head on her shoulder, “Don’t move…”

“Are you afraid of height?” Tiffany whispers.

He nods his head, “Promise me you’ll not move.”

She could feel his heart beating very fast, “Have you ever heard of this? People said when you reached the top of the Ferris wheel and make a wish, the wish will come true.”

“Really,” Taeyeon slowly opens his eyes. Peeking a little, he asks “Have we reached yet?”

“Not yet, close too…” suddenly the Ferris wheel stopped.

Taeyeon widened his eyes, “What happened? Why isn’t it moving?”

“It seems it stopped, for some reason. Probably technical problem…”

He wraps himself with both his arms, “Am I really that unlucky?”

“We’re at the top now…and do you know what my wish is?” Tiffany tried calming him down a little by averting his attention.

Taeyeon shakes his head agitatedly, “My only wish is get down quickly.”

Tiffany pouted as he wasn’t having any interest with her wish. Seeing that he knows he made a mistake, “So what it is?”

She went closer to him and whispers, “To be with you…” taking out a necklace from her bag, she wears it on for him. It was a necklace with T pendant. “Will you sing to me very night with your soothing voice to make my each and every minute calm and peace?”

Not believing in what’s happening, he asks, “Is it because there are no way we‘ll be able to get out from here and you’re trying to make my very last and important wish come true? Are we dying?”

-Flashback-

“That necklace is so nice…” Tiffany said while pointing at it as they pass by a jewelry shop.

“You meant the one with T pendant?” Taeyeon turns to her. “I wish I could have the person I love give me that as a present. I really wish there will be a girl confess to me instead of me confessing.” He crossed his arms and leaned against the glass window, hinting to her.

“Oh dear, your girlfriend will be so pathetic,” Tiffany glared at him jokingly. “No wonder you’re still single.”

Went closer to Tiffany, Taeyeon asks “By any chance will they be any possibility of you giving me that necklace.”

Upon hearing that, Tiffany heart begins beating very fast. Somehow, she feels a slight happy to hear that from him.

-Flashback ends-

Tiffany getting impatient, she frowns agitatedly, “I’m trying so hard to be more romantic and do you know how long I’d think of these lines?” She crossed her arms and looked away.

Gently, he turns her around and places his lips on hers. Initially, Tiffany was surprised by him. Nevertheless, she slowly reacts for his kiss. His soft lips gradually going for a passionate kiss. Their fingers were interlocked, Taeyeon gently caressed on her rosy cheek. As the Ferris wheel shakes a little, Taeyeon backs away and grabbed hold on the handlebar again.

“God, I’m so not going to forget tonight. A bittersweet moment…”

Tiffany burst out laughing. Holding tightly yet gentle, making sure he did not hurt her, he whispers in her ear, “I love you…”

-Flashback-

“wahh…” Donghae shouted. “I so not going to forget this unromantic confess…”

Tiffany strongly pushed on his chest, “Who ask you to not tell me that you scared of height. How am I supposed to know, when I’m already sad enough to confess to a guy as a girl.”

He pecked on her lips, “I love you…”

-Flashback end-

Taeyeon places his soft lips on hers, “it’s coming again,” he thought.

Tiffany lowered her head, “I can’t lie that my heart still have him, but I can tell you,” she looks into his eyes with his hazel eyes, “there’s not a minute I had not miss you, Kim Taeyeon.”

Pulling her into his hug, he kissed on her head, “I believe in you.”