~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 18~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

Right after wrapping up everything in the office, Tiffany left her office and thought she should try approaching Taeyeon’s office than calling him every hour. Stepping into the office building, she headed down to the elevator lobby as usual.
A security stopped her from entering, “Miss Hwang, you can’t enter the office area without permission.”
Tiffany was rather taken aback to hear that. She thought he might be a new staff, and said in smile, “Didn’t Mr. Kim tells you? I’m in his girlfriend and have a special permission…”
Suddenly she was cut off by a familiar voice. The head of security department, “I’m sorry Miss Hwang, but Mr. Kim had placed an order to us that only authorised people are allowed to enter the office area.” He tired his best to answered tactfully in order to not reveals it was actually Taeyeon forbids her from entering.
Tiffany sensed the awkwardness of him, she smiled “Then I’ll wait in the lobby. Sorry to put you in trouble.”
After an hour of waiting, she finally sees Taeyeon coming out from the elevator with Changmin stood by his side in a middle of a conversation. She stood up from her seat and paced towards his direction.
“Taeyeon,” Tiffany called.
Hearing that voice he had been missing so much, he looked up to see Tiffany, “Why are you here?” he gazed at her with a moment of silence only asked that question.
Putting on a smile, she held his arm, “That’s because you’d been escaping me lately and that I’m…” before she could finish telling Taeyeon that she misses him, he turned his head as a girl called from behind.
“Yah…Kim Taeyeon,” she walked up to him and circled her arm with his. “Didn’t you say you’ll wait for me?”
Her grip on his arm gradually loosened, she withdrew her hand and stared still at Taeyeon. Tiffany saw her once; it was the time they fought in Secret Garden. Her heat suddenly beats extraordinarily fast.
“Tiffany, why not you go back first,” Taeyeon said without looking at her, “There’s something I needed to talk to Hyuna.” He grabbed hold of Hyuna’s hand and walked away from Tiffany.
Upon seeing that, Changmin understood his boss has come out with a final plan. He walked pass Tiffany and followed Taeyeon.
As for Tiffany, she knows if she just stays still there, this is the end for this relationship. She ran after him, stood in front of him from making his way to the exit with Taeyeon. “You still don’t believe me, aren’t you? How many times must I tell you? Don’t you understand me?” Tiffany grabbed hold on his arm with both her hands tightly.
Taeyeon swung off her hands from his as he looks into her eyes coldly, “Tiffany Hwang, don’t you understand? I’ve been avoiding you all this while and not contact you, by these you should understand. Why must you approach me and force me to hurt you?”
Tears were forming in her hazel eyes, “What does that mean?” she said her voice slightly above a whisper as her lips trembled.
Taeyeon stepped closer to Tiffany, “Right, I seriously don’t understand what exactly you want from me. I can’t stay by your side, being a replacement of him.” He whispered to her ear, heartlessly “Bear in mind, I’m not Lee Donghae. We’re over.” Turning over to Hyuna, she could see the coldness on his face instantly turned into misery. He slipped his hand into hers and headed towards his car.
But Taeyeon stopped as Tiffany ran towards the exit and yelled, “I don’t believe. You aren’t this type of person. You’re still wearing on that necklace I gave you, didn’t you?”
He did not say a word and hopped into the car. Holding tightly on the blue T pendant for the very last time, he winded the window and threw it out.
Changmin turned to him over the shoulder as he sees him threw the necklace which was so precious to him. Taeyeon gestured him to drive off as he lowered his head with his hand held on forehead. Tiffany walked towards the necklace, squatted down and picked it up. She gently touches on it. Vision of hers blurred as the tears in it were about to poured down drench her face.
-
Later at night, in Seoul, the sky turned very dark and ready to rain in any minute. Tiffany knows Taeyeon was using Hyuna to push her away. She went to his apartment. Upon wanting to enter the apartment building, the guard stopped her in the entrance.
“Miss Hwang, Mr. Kim had forbid you from entering,” he said.
“But, I need to see him or I’ll regret…”
A very loud lightning sound startled Tiffany, “Please let me go in…”
“Tiffany, why not you stay in the guard house first. Mr. Kim is not back yet after all.”
“He’ll just treat me as if a transparent wall if he sees me,” she continues begging him. “Will you please let me enter the apartment building?”
Gradually rain was falling on her whilst she is still not giving up begging him.
He tried to pull her into the guard house, “Tiffany, come in or you’ll catch a cold. Don’t be so stubborn.”
As she was still bugging the guard with no ending, she sees Taeyeon’s car and ran out from the guards grasp to stop in front of Taeyeon’s car. Not realizing Tiffany was there, he almost knocks against her that caused her fell flat on ground.
He held on the car door lock, “No Kim Taeyeon, you can’t, you can’t soften your heart…” he alarmed himself then honk and gestured the guard to pull her off the way.
“Tiffany, don’t make me in trouble and just leave.” the guard pulled Tiffany back. She was all wet drenched by rain.
Struggling in his strong grasp with all the strength left in her body, she finally fell on floor. Taeyeon saw it through his back view mirror. Swiftly, not thinking much, he got out from his car and ran towards Tiffany nervously. He held on her arm, “Are you alright? Did you hurt anywhere?” he can never harden his heart, not to Tiffany, his love.
Tiffany’s eyes kept blinking as raindrops landed on her eyelashes. She gazed into his eyes, “Hyuna came back only for a vacation and you’re just using her to push me away, aren’t you?”
Taeyeon pulled her up, brushing off the strands of hair that poking her eyes, “You’re all wet, come with me,” he removed his blazer and lifted it above their head and ran into the elevator lobby. In the elevator, Taeyeon grabbed hold of Tiffany’s hands and rub it in order to keep her in warm.
Stepping into his apartment, he went into his room to get a towel. He wrapped it around Tiffany’s head and dries her hair. “Are you insane? Outside raining so heavily and you stood that like an idiot, don’t you feel cold?” he slightly shouted in anger.
“You’re still the same,” Tiffany placed both her hands on his face, “Still worry me more than yourself,” she then use the towel to wipes his drenched face.
Helplessly, Taeyeon wrapped her in a tight yet securing embracement. “I’m sorry for not being brave enough to stay by your side,” he whispered to her ears.
Loosening his hug, she placed the necklace around his neck, “Promise me, that you’ll not remove this so easily again…”
“But…” he hesitated. “I need to tell you, this heart I’m having right now, belong to…” not being able to finish his sentence, Tiffany place her lips on his, gently. He was rather taken aback.
Parted from his lips, Tiffany whispered not looking at Taeyeon, “I know, I know about it already. It does not important to me anymore as the person I truly love for now,” she looked up to meet his eyes, “is you, Kim Taeyeon…”
Bringing her over by her waist, he kissed on her forehead, down to her cheek, “Are you certain? Is that what you want?” he murmured before meeting her lips.
She deepened the kiss passionately as an answer to his question. Gradually, Taeyeon’s lips down to her neck. He was so close to her that each beat of his heart she could hears clearly. “Saranghaeyo, Taeyeon…only Kim Taeyeon” Tiffany said her voice barely above a whisper as his hand slid into her shirt, gently. Even it was only a whisper, Taeyeon could hear it clearly. All his worries have vanished by the answer from the bottom of her heart. He carried her up and paces into his room with their lips not wanting to part.