~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 12~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

“Director Hwang,” Sunday knocks on the door. She enters the room when Tiffany nodded her head. “This is the report regarding the amusement park investment,” Sunday places it on the table.

Still having her eyes on the computer screen, she says, “You work very hard on it, didn’t you?”

“It’s my responsibility,” Sunday lowers her head.

Averting her attention to Sunday, Tiffany says cheerily, “It’s been quite sometime since I last visited the amusement park.”

“Director, you seem to be very happy lately.” Even Sunday had notice the changes in Tiffany. “Have you ever plan for a vacation?”

Placing her elbows on desk while clasping both hands and lays her chin freely on it, she thinks about a vacation, “No, all the while I’ve been working so hard to be a worthier heir to dad’s business. I never thought of going overseas not even to other places further than Seoul.”

“Maybe the time has arrived,” Sunday smiles. “Now that Hwang Holdings has reached a stable state, you should take a break. I’m here to support you with no hesitations.”

“It’s been almost two years I’ve not have a break, so does you.” Tiffany smiles, “Don’t you feel exhausted too?”

“A little,” Sunday gestures with her hand. “What about you and Director Kim? I don’t believe nothing is going on with you two…”

Before Tiffany could even explains her cell phone rings. Sunday gets up from her seat, “Speak of the devil, he’s here again…”

Tiffany answers the call, “Hello, Taeyeon ah…” there was no one speaking not until seconds passed.

“Director Kim, how are you doing lately…with Director Hwang.” Changmin smiles mischievously.

“I and her just friends,” Taeyeon said whilst still continues typing on the keyboard.

“Only friends,” Changmin frowns disbelievingly, “Not convincing…”

Taeyeon turns to him face to face, “It’s a fact that I do have feeling for her but since she don’t intends to crosses the friendship line, I’ll not force her.” he leans again his comfy chair, “I don’t wish to lose the chance of being with her. If I confessed to her few months ago, we probably won’t be able to be even friends. Staying by her side just like now is more than enough. Getting to see her everyday moving on happily, laughs when she hears my unique laughing, pouts innocently when she’s having problem in work…is more than enough.”

“Wouldn’t that be tiring? Does she still treat you as her fiance?”

Taeyeon shrugs, “I just wish that I could be her guardian angel forever. Whether am I important to her or I’m just a nobody or maybe I’m only someone who resembles him, it does not much matter.” He sighs, “She’s the utmost important person in my life.”

-

Tears gradually forms in her eyes, she cut the call as she realizes he accidentally called her. Tiffany never knows that Taeyeon’s love to her was that deep.

“How can he be like this, why didn’t he tell me that…babo, you’re a nobody…”

-Flashback-
“Tiffany, why did you drink so much?” Taeyeon grabbed hold on her wrist and stopped her from gulped another glass of wine. “You stopped drinking…”

She placed her hands around his neck, “Donghae, why do I have to face all this by myself? Why am I doing this all alone…I can’t move on, I’m quitting.”

“Something happened in office?”

“AGM is going to another company and three accountant, two architects and five secretaries are going with him,” Tiffany was very drunk, her face was complete red. “What should I do? Donghae…I miss you very much…”

“Tiffany, I’m not Donghae…” before Taeyeon could even react in time, Tiffany place her lips on his. Immediately, Taeyeon pushed her off gently. “You have to go home, I’ll send you back.” He gets Tiffany on his back and piggybacks her to his car. “Tiffany, no matter what happens; I’ll always be by your side. Don’t give up…I’ll accompany you through each and every obstacles.”
-Flashback ends-

“Babo…” she covers her face with both her palms and cries.

-

Coming out from the elevator, Taeyeon was still busy giving instructions to Changmin and did not realize the person standing in his approaching way.

Notices someone stood in front of him, he didn’t bothers having his head up to look at the opposite person, “Excuse me…” Still she stood blocking his way. Getting impatient, he looks up on a verge of exploding, “I say ex…Tiffany…”

She was smiling widely upon seeing his face of expression. “Changmin, will you lend Taeyeon to me for the rest of the day?”

“But Director has to…” before he could even finish his sentence, Taeyeon passes the document to him and shut his mouth. “See you tomorrow.”

“Such a betrayer…” Changmin mumbled.

“Is there anything?” Taeyeon asks while gesturing her to leaves the office building; leaving Changmin stood there in a dumbfounded state. “All in sudden come finds me anything happened?”

“I see,” Tiffany stop walking, “Apparently, I’ll only come to you when I’m in trouble.”

“No, no, no,” Taeyeon shake his hand, “I don’t mean that. I’m really happy that you actually came here and ask me out.”

Tiffany chuckles, “I was just kidding you don’t have to be so serious.”

“Where are we heading to?” Taeyeon asks while opening the car door for Tiffany, “Magic World…” he then hops into the car, “Magic World? For skating?”

She slightly shakes her head, “we’ll be playing in the theme park…”

Taeyeon’s smile gradually fades, “thrill rides, huh…”

-

The moment they stepped into the amusement park, Tiffany turned into a little kid. She jumped here and there saying she wanted to have this ride that ride. Every ride that she pointed was a ride which Taeyeon scares the most.

“Taeyeon,” Tiffany holds on his arm, “Let’s go for that…” and pointed at the thirty floor high ride.

He slightly shakes his head, “But…” before he could says another word, he was dragged onto the seat. “Goodbye dad…wahhh…” the ride begins.

Coming down from that ride, Tiffany dragged Taeyeon to the roller coaster. This time round, he can’t hold back any longer.

“Tiffany, I’ll go to the washroom first,” he immediately runs towards the washroom.

“Tae…” she turns to her left, “So fast…he did not drink that much water, didn’t he.”

Vomited for almost three minutes, Taeyeon finally pressed on the flush button. He backs away and leaned on the door. “Oh god, please help me. I’m so near to the brink of hell…why she is so enthusiastic today.”

“What take you so long?” Tiffany held on his wrist, “I almost break into the washroom to see whether you are okay.”

Forcing himself to nods his head, he says, “Yeah, I’m alright. I enjoyed the rides…”

“Serious?” Tiffany looks at him doubtfully as he doesn’t sound convincing at all.

“Of course I’m okay,” he gives her a thumb up, “but, it’s getting dark, why don’t we get going. My stomach is crying already…”

“NO…” Tiffany suddenly raised her voice. “We’ll go for one last ride, Ferris wheel.” She smiles innocently.

Taeyeon’s hand shakily rises, pointing at the very high Ferris wheel, “How high this thing is?”

“Probably ten floors…” Tiffany slid her hand into his, “Let’s go already…I have something to tell and give you.”