~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 7~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

-Two months later-

Making one call after another, the pretty seated by his ward bed was rather agitated. It seems she as if a transparent piece of paper to him and no matter how hard her glare on him, he makes no different; yet busying with his phone. After knocking on the door, the doctor entered the ward room. Still the person sitting upright on the bed with an ‘I don’t give a damn’ expression, she took her bag and exited.

Looking at the angry lady stormed out from the ward, he turned over to him and folded his arms. “Kim Taeyeon, you’re not allowed to use cell phone in the hospital compound.”

Realizing that the doctor is here for the daily check up, he throws his phone into the drawer, “I’m sorry Dr. Seo Juhyun…”

Pointing over the doorway with his thumb, he asks whilst grabbing up file, “You sure it would be okay to let your girlfriend just leave like that?”

Turning to the seat beside his ward bed, his eyes widened, “She left?”

Juhyun sighed with smile, “Great, no wonder she was so angry and left with a dark face. You don’t even know she has left.”

“Anyway, it’s not like I wanted her to be by my side,” Taeyeon shrugged. “Whether she’s here or not; makes no different,” he added coldly.

Placing back the file into the tray, he asked, “How are you feeling? It’s been two months since you had your transplant surgery.”

“Yeah, I felt extremely comfortable with this heart,” Taeyeon laughed. “When can I discharge from the hospital?”

“Soon,” he thought for a moment, “By this week…”

Suddenly, a very soft and calming flute sound had averted Taeyeon’s attention. He walked towards the balcony and down to the green garden; where a group of kids happily seated down on the grass whilst listening to the girl who is playing the flute.

“Does that bother you?” Juhyun asked.

He shakes his head, “No, it sounded so nice. The sound from the flute seems to calm everyone who’s in deep thoughts.”

Glancing over to the girl, Juhyun says pityingly, “Ever since her fiancé passed away, she’ll come to the hospital and accompanied the kids also the folks. She has changed so much.” Taeyeon just listens to her in silent. “Our first encounter, she seems so immature and relies on others. Due to an accident, she seems to be so much matured than she is in the past one year and the sad thing is she seems to keep everything to herself and never tell others her hardship.”

Turning to Juhyun with a mischievous smile, Taeyeon asks, “Do you know her? You seem to know everything about her, aren’t you?”

Juhyun pretends wanting to hit him, “Aish, I was a friend of her close friend.”

“Great,” Taeyeon folded his arms and laid on the metal ledge of the balcony, “What’s her name? From the music she’s playing, you can hear she’s in a deep sorrow.”

“Tiffany Hwang…”

-

-Secret Garden-

“I’m back…”

“Tiffany, last week did you past the letter to her?” Hyoyeon ran towards Tiffany upon seeing her stepped into the restaurant.

“What about mine, did you hand those games disc to the children?” Sooyoung asked. “Are they happy?”

One after another question came out; consequently, Tiffany startled by them not knowing which should be answered first.

Surround his arms on both their neck, Yuri said threateningly, “Both of you want to die under my hapkido skill? Isn’t the restaurant filled with customers and why aren’t you both serving them?”

Immediately Hyoyeon snuck out from his arm and ran off, “I’m sorry…”

Turning to Sooyoung with a glistening stare, “What about you,”

“Order,” Sooyoung pretend there’s a customer calling, “right there…” he pushed away Yuri’s hand.

“Only you’ll be able to settle them,” Tiffany smiled then wears on the apron.

“How was your latest project?” Yuri asked. “Everything is going on well? If there’s a need I’ll lend you a hand, again.” He offered sincerely.

Placing her hand on his shoulder, “He had signed the contract this afternoon. I wish that offer isn’t only help for this project but every one in future.” Looking right into his eyes, “You understand what I mean, don’t you?”

Yuri sighed then pressed on the cashier machine, “I’ll always be there to help you if there’s any problem you can’t deal with.” Making it clear, he said firmly, “As long you could still handle it, I’ll not interfere anything regarding Hwang Holdings.”

“Yuri oppa, you still miss her very much?”

Not wanting to reply her question, Yuri tries to come out with another topic. Before he does, something averted everyone’s attention. At the very corner of Secret Garden, a girl stood up and poured a glass of wine on the guy’s face.

“Kim Taeyeon, listen! Now it’s not you that want this end,” she placed the wine glass on the table, “It’s me we’re done. Game over!”

Taeyeon looked away coldly, “Whatever…”

Upon hearing that, there was a number of people chuckled. She walked away angrily and almost bumped into Hyoyeon.

“Oh, it’s just like storyline in drama,” Sooyoung shook his head.

“Continue with your work,” Tiffany took the clean towel and walked towards Taeyeon. “Sir, take this and wipe your face. We’ll clean the floor in a minute.”

Grabbing on the towel, Taeyeon apologized “Thanks…sorry for creating such havoc to your restaurant.”

“It doesn’t matter,” Tiffany smiled. “Do you want anything else?”

“No, get me the bill please.” Taeyeon placed the towel on the table.

“A minute…” Tiffany turned around and paces towards the cashier counter. “He sounded so familiar…where did I hear this voice?”