~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 19~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

Close to four in the morning, Taeyeon awake from sleep and realize how blissful he was to have such a beautiful woman slept right in his arm. He gently touches on her cheek. Tiffany moves a little as his fingers continues caressing on her cheek. Finally she opens her half awake eyes, a smile forming on her lips, shyly.
“So early,” she stuttered. “Why did you wake up so early?” she sits up a little, face flushed heavily.
Taeyeon swiftly get on top of her as she sees the blush on her face, “Do you know you look prettier when you blush,” he kissed on the tip of her nose.
Gently hits on his chest, she said, “Stop teasing me…” then got up from the bed making her way to the bathroom.
Of course Taeyeon will not let her go easily as he grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her strongly he caused her fell on top of him, their eyes met.
He leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips, “Saranghae…”
“I know...how many times do you want to tell me?” Tiffany sneered.
“Let’s go to a place…”
-
Stood right in front of Magic World, Tiffany lowered her head from staring at the castle to turn to Taeyeon in confusion. Tiffany became more confuse when he just grins to her saying nothing.
“Why are we here?”
Sliding his hand into hers, he leads her into the shopping centre beside the amusement park. They walked hand in hand towards the merry-go-round. With a snap of fingers, the lights on the merry-go-round ride glow in iridescent.
Glancing over to Taeyeon, “After watching ‘Stairway to Heaven’ I remembered, one scene where the lead actress was afraid as the ride turn around away from her mother sight. As it goes around, she thought her mother wasn’t there anymore.” She said in a wide blissful smile as if remembering something precious.
Taeyeon did not utter a word but just listen to her. “Still remember the time we came here?” she turned looking at the merry-go-round ride, “You said this will made you drowsy and refuse having a ride with me; I ended up going alone.” She stopped awhile to catch on with her breath, “I have a same thought as the lead actress. Not being able to see you all the time through out the ride, I was afraid you’ll disappear in my life. I’m not ready to lose you.”
Tiffany’s eyes widened as a sudden hug from behind by Taeyeon startled her. His arms around her getting tighter, “What if I’m really leaving you, some day?”
Bringing up both her hands on to the arms around her shoulders, she lowered her head while eyes close, she said above a whisper, “Then I’ll have to wait for the day you come back, with no hesitations.”
Turning her around to face him, he stared down to her eyes, “You had been through to much with Donghae.” Upon hearing his name coming out from Taeyeon’s mouth, Tiffany get nervous. “Too many tick and thin you two had been through together that made the relationship grown so strong. I wish to have that with you, perhaps what I’m about to say would hurt you much enough to kill you, but,” he stopped as he sees a tear dropped from Tiffany’s eye. “Let’s separate for a period of time; take this time to make our feeling clear and after this period of time, if we still have this strong feeling…we’ll never be apart, till death.” He wipes off her tears with his thumb.
After a moment of silence flew swiftly by, Tiffany finally uttered, “Five months, I’m only giving and using five months.”
He nodded his head with an agreeing smile slipping off his lips. Pulling her into his hug, “I wish we could have some time to sort things out.” kissing on her head, “Although we both clearly understand how deep is our love, however to say that I don’t mind having his heart, so obvious I’m lying. But what could I do, I guess we’re destined.”
“So just take this five months time to sort your feelings out,” she was feeling comfortable to hear his heartbeats on his chest. “While I’ll prove to you, in order to move on in this relationship, I’ve erased the past and write a new future.”
“We’ll meet again, five months later,” he paused, “here, the same place…”
“Eight o’clock…I can’t wait till midnight to be exact five months!” Tiffany pouted
Pulling her away from his hug, Taeyeon chuckled to see the cute pout that had always captivates his heart. He leaned in for the one last kiss before they head to a five months of separate. The kiss became passionate as they both slightly turn their head.
-
“The both of you are insane, I realize,” Hyoyeon crossed his arms over his chest, “Just how on earth you guys could do this and thought of this.”
“So five months later,” Yuri have a sip of plain water, “Again you two will reunite?”
“Uhm…” Tiffany nodded her head with a satisfying smile.
Yuri hissed and turned around after saying, “Such a waste of time and energy.”
“What’s that!” Tiffany yelled, “We wanted to use this way to strengthen our relationship. Although I’m not quite with him at first, but I know all he needed was time.”
Sooyoung who was busy watching TV finally said something, “I’m wondering will you two really get to endure not meeting for five months…”
“That’s the thing,” Hyoyeon pointed his index finger out in the air.
Throwing a cushion over Sooyoung, Tiffany guaranteed, “It’s a promise, so he’ll not break the promise run over to see me.”
Sooyoung turned to Tiffany with a mischievous smile, “It’s not that Taeyeon couldn’t stand not seeing you…”
“We worried about you, Tiffany Hwang,” Hyoyeon added.
“Hey, how can you guys say until as if I’m a person who crazy over him…”
Yuri couldn’t help but smile upon seeing them still being so childish. He crossed his arms over his chest and filled himself with thoughts. If only he could erase his past and move on with a new future without any hesitations.


-Five months later, Secret Garden-


-Tiffany’s POV-
Five months had passed swiftly by without any of our notice. Everyday after work, I would move on just like the past when I’d not met Taeyeon. But the difference is happier without thinking about Donghae anymore. Donghae-ah, you had finally gone out of my life; no longer in my heart making me missing you miserly. Perhaps, you wished to see me in this state than everyday moving on without a smile on face. I know you could see me from heaven, praying the best for me. About me and Taeyeon, despite making a promise together that’ll not interfere with one another, yet, he and I would send text, e-mail to each other. There was even once that I sent him too many emails that made him reached a verge of breaking down while he was handling a huge project. Consequently, he sends Changmin to pass me a letter. It was written by Taeyeon which filled with anger. I could read it through his handwriting. I’ve been through so much in these five months. Secret Garden really did making a lot of profit nowadays and that Hwang Holdings had been doing very well too. Recently, Hyoyeon had been going out rather often with this girl from the flower shop next door. Whenever she comes over for lunch, his face would blush like a tomato. As for Sooyoung, he became very hardworking as he said his goal for now is to become a chef. The only person who worries me very much is him, Kwon Yuri. Could it be…I’m too close to him as if we have the same blood flowing in our body? He is very tough from the outside, but deep inside, I know he still can’t get himself out from the relationship of his and Gyuri. How I wish he could start afresh with another relationship. After all, it had been eight years since she left him.


-Taeyeon’s POV-


Time passed by so fast that I could not even believe it. It’s finally entering a month which filled with cold breeze that could numb us. White snowy trees, winter. In these five months, it seems I’ve not done many things but true enough that Kim holdings had expanded the market to America countries not only in Asia. Could it be, because of all the emails she sent to me? Although it could be quite troubling at times, but I love reading it everyday. Dad had been going overseas travel very often nowadays. Whenever I’m back from outstation, he would be on his next vacation to one of the place in this world. Just how on earth he could do this? Leaving the entire work load to his beloved son and move around the world with no worries; I just can not complain for this. I wish there’ll be a day I could do this with Tiffany as well. Through out these five months, suffered the most would definitely be none other than Changmin and Sunday. They had been planning to get married in mid of autumn. However, knowing that the both of me and Tiffany will not turn up, they had to postponed to early of winter. Seriously, I owe him too much. Seeing him found his true love and so close towards blissful lane, I’m envious with him. Finally, the day of our reunion had arrived. I can’t wait till eight at night, to give her this….
-end of POV-


Taeyeon held on the black jewellery box and smiled. He stood up from his seat and turns to see the morning scenes from his large window from his 38th floor high office. A blissful smile formed on his face.
“Mr. Kim Taeyeon,” Changmin tapped his finger against the desk. Taeyeon turned his head over his shoulder to see his assistant. “Why don’t you just go meet Tiffany right away?” Taeyeon seated back on his seat. “Because of the sudden and not making sense decision made by the both of you, my wedding had to be postponed.”
“Yah, can’t you just wait a little longer?” Taeyeon slightly snapped his fingers on the desk. “Only five months but you said until as if five years…”
Changmin seated down opposite Taeyeon, “That’s why I said that so call separation is not making sense at all, at the very least it should be made one year. Five months what’s the use of it?” Changmin teased heave a frantically sigh.
Taeyeon smirked and picked up the receiver, “Then I shall call Tiffany to belated our meeting to another LONG seven months,” he emphasized the word ‘long’.
“Okay, I’m sorry.” Changmin pulled the receiver over. “Let’s put an end to this topic and you shall get done with some preparation for today, your utmost important occasion.”
Taeyeon just put on a grin whilst flipping through a document.


-


“Tiffany,” Sunday entered the office after knocking the door behind, “The report you needed, by the way, where is your secretary?” she seated opposite Tiffany.
Tiffany looked up to Sunday from the document she’d just signed, “Miss Sunday, please check your watch once in awhile. The use of it is to tell you the current time and not an accessory of your wrist.”
“Woah, lunch time…” Sunday slightly hits her forehead.
Tiffany grabbed her coat, “Let’s go then…”
“Oh, I’m very sorry,” she stood up from her seat, “But I’m sad to tell you that someone had asked me out…”
Tiffany was agitated by Sunday mischievous smile and tone of talk, “Can’t I go along? After all I know almost all your friends, it must be Changmin.”
“If is only him, I wouldn’t mind letting you to be our light bulb,” she walked over to Tiffany and elbowed her, “But I’m afraid you can’t meet his boss, not until” she looked down at her watch, “eight o’clock…”
“Yah…Jin Bo-Ra,” Tiffany slightly pushed against her shoulder, “Don’t you afraid I’ll fire you? I’m your boss for your information. Accompanying me is your duty as well…”
“I know you won’t…bye,” she walked away, smirking.
“Aish…I’m so going to kill you, Kim Taeyeon!”


-


Wandering around right after grooming in a prestigious well known shop nearby Magic World, she stepped into the building where she and Taeyeon had promised to meet. She wore a simple yet elegant knee length white spaghetti straps dress with her big curled hair tied loosely and slightly reaching her shoulder. There’s still an hour before the clock shows eight. Seeing the children happily riding on the horse with their parents stood behind, arms encircled their kid’s waist, Tiffany smiled. She thought there’s still plenty of time for her to have a ride. Sitting on one of the carriage, she filled herself with the memories of time she spend with Taeyeon. Usually, the music played while it goes around would be fairy tale cartoon theme songs but instead, today it’s playing a song named: ‘You Only Love’. As the ride come to an end, she walked out from the carriage and waited patiently as there’s another fifteen minutes to go. Suddenly, her phone rings. She answered it, her eyes widened the moment he hears the voice she had longing for these five months.
“Tiffany Hwang,”
“Where are you?” Tiffany looked with her smile fading off.
“Stay still at where you are now,” Taeyeon said.
“Yah, Kim Taeyeon, stopped playing and quickly put your face right in front of me now,” Tiffany voice slightly turned into anger.
“Araso, but look at your watch…it’s not an accessory but to show you what time is now,” Taeyeon can’t hold back his chuckle.
Tiffany still looking around, “Yah…how you know this? I’m serious! If in another one minute I don’t see you, I’m leaving!”
“Too bad, it’s not time yet,” Taeyeon continues agitating Tiffany.
Her face darkened completely, “Fine then,” she turned around was about to leave. However, within a blink of eye, Taeyeon appeared right in front of her smiling cutely, “Sorry…” She almost fell as Taeyeon stood too close to her. But of course he’ll not let her fall as his arm encircled her waist. Bend a little lower; he shares a very close distance with Tiffany.
“You look so beautiful…”
She slightly hits on his chest, “Move away, my back is aching…”
He pulled her stood straight in front of him with a smirk slipping out from his lips. Leaning closer, he pecked on her lips, “I wanted to give you a surprise, but you asked me out so fast.” Still smiling mischievously, not knowing Tiffany on a verge hitting his head with her heels.
“Just where on earth did you hide? Suddenly popped out right in front of me?” Tiffany’s face was filled with dissatisfactions. “Didn’t you say you wanted me to put my face right in front of you?” he sneered with grins on face.
“Yah…I’m not talking to you anymore.” Tiffany turned around to leave. Immediately, Taeyeon held her shoulder and pulled her back with a hug from behind. He whispered into her ear, “I know you miss me very much, so am I…”
Tiffany turned around then wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s neck, “So have you sort things out through out these five months?”
“Yes, I’ve finally sorted them into four departments” Tiffany loosened his arms and frowned looking at Taeyeon with her fiery eyes. “Calm down, I’m trying to be funny…”
“Since when did you have such sense of humor?” Tiffany flashed a glare to him.
Interlocking with her fingers, Taeyeon’s face of expression became serious, “In this period of time, I’d figured out so much of things. I really did sort them into four departments.”
“Enough with the departments…” Tiffany was agitated.
He tightened his hand interlocked with Tiffany’s and another free hand touches on her cheek, “Firstly, it is filled with the moments we were only nothing more than friend moments where I tried so hard to captivate your heart. Secondly, all the happy and blissful moments we have been through during the time we’re officially a pair. Of course a place to keep the sad occasion that we have shared.” Taeyeon pecked on her forehead and continues, “I want you to know that each and every minute we spend together, I’ll not forget.”
“What about the fourth one?” Tiffany eyes gradually well with tears.
“Our future…” he released her hand and one knee meets the floor. Taeyeon took out the black jewellery box from his pocket and revealed the ring in it, “I’ve waited for this too long, will you marry me, Tiffany Hwang.”
Tiffany’s eyes were filled with tears; she was startled by everything he just said. Initially, Taeyeon didn’t know what ought to do as Tiffany just stood still there letting her tears dripping down her cheeks and not say anything to him. He stood up and cupped her face with his palms, “Say something, and don’t just cry…”he laughed a little, “Cry baby…”
She slightly hits against his chest, pulling over his jacket to wipes her tears, “You’re so evil, I’ll not forgive you for this.”
“Yah…propose to you yet you’re still not satisfied,” Taeyeon stared down to Tiffany. “You’ve not answer me yet…”
Looking up to meet his eyes, she nodded her head. Putting in the ring on her left hand finger, he then carried her into his hug and turned in circle. They have caught everyone’s attention. Placing her down as he feels a little drowsy, he leaned in not letting her any chance to refrain his passionate kiss. His left hand on her waist tightened whilst the right caressing on her cheek.
“Where’s your ring?” Tiffany was blushing heavily.
Taeyeon slightly bend his knees to have a same eye level as her, “You’ll have to buy that for me…” he stole a peck on her lips then run away.
“Kim Taeyeon…” she chase after him happily.