~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 2~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

Looking down on Donghae who still having one knee down on floor, Tiffany stood still there with formed an ‘O’. She was unsure of what ought to be said. After seconds of stunned, she finally back in conscious.

Loosening his grip on her wrist, her words trembled out, “Donghae ah…stop playing with me,” looking away, “I’m getting angry.”

Grabbed hold on her wrist firmly, Donghae solemnly said, “I’m serious…”

Once again stunned by his reply, Tiffany raised her voice, “Stop fooling me, where on earth will there be human propose in such an atmosphere and having a mop by your side,” angrily; she took the mop and begins cleaning the floor.

Meanwhile, leaning against the wall by the doorway, Yuri peeks on them by the large window of the restaurant. Seeing Donghae seated on the table looking despair, he took out his cell and texts him a message: hey, how long do you intends keeping me waiting here? Next plan since you’d failed for the first attempt.

Upon reading the message, something popped out in Donghae’s mind. Swiftly, he grabbed Tiffany’s wrist then pulling her out from the restaurant without her nod. Hearing door open sound, Yuri stood up looking at them with his hands in pockets.

“Donghae,” Tiffany called whilst swinging off his hand, “Where are you dragging me to? Why are you acting so ridiculous?”

Turning back to her, he said, “I’m bringing you to a place,” noticed the mop in her hand, he grabbed it and threw it to Yuri, “settle everything…”

Yuri sighed restlessly, “Why am I always the chosen one?” he shook his head upon hearing shrieking from Tiffany: a place have a name right, stop dragging me like a dog!

-

“Close your eyes,” Donghae uttered, standing in front of Tiffany not letting her to peek what’s behind him.

Still peeking curiously, Tiffany tiptoed, “What are those…I smell fragrant of roses…”

Stretching over his hands to cover her eyes, he was fed up, “Since when you nags like a grandma!”

Standing behind of Tiffany, he whispers into her ears directing her, the way. Slowly walking into an apartment, Donghae gradually withdraw his hands. Inside the apartment, it was very dark.

“You know I have night blindness, don’t you,” Tiffany pouted. “What’s up with you and these things?”

Holding on her fingers, he gradually placed it on the switch button, “Now just press on it,” he whispered into her ear.

She pressed on it and the next second, Tiffany sees the living room of the apartment was well decorated with ornaments. Each and every door to the bedroom were also placed with lights with pictures of them both hang in front of the door. The apartment was glowing in iridescent. On the coffee table placed a crystal chess board and by the side of it was a pair of swan which shaped heart. While on the wall nearby the television, it was stick with nightglow stick which formed words: D&T Forever Love.

Turning to Donghae, before she could even utter a word her eyes were filled with tears. Feeling his thumb tenderly wiping off her tears, “I thought,”

“You thought I can never be romantic,” he rested both his arms on her shoulders, “you thought that I’m not serious in marrying you?”

Tiffany remained silent. Until he took out the ring, Tiffany gaze into his eyes “Didn’t you said; if only you had turned into 30, or you’ll never get married or get into a serious relationship…”

Speak from his heart confidently, “In the past, I couldn’t endure or have a girlfriend more than three months. But you, Tiffany, you’d made me realize what true love means.” Assuring her with a firm tone, “No one could ever make me think of her each and every minute when she isn’t by my side, but you did. Everyday getting up from bed, I wish I could have you by my side.”

Cupping up her face, he gradually closing in their gap whilst in a soothing voice, “Marry me, Tiffany.” he gently touched on her lips. With a nod from her, their kiss gradually turned passionate.

-

“Get up,” Tiffany was pulling off the comforter but Donghae had a firm grip on it. “You lazy pig, didn’t you said there’ll be a briefing this morning?”

Donghae jumped up instantly, “Briefing…”

Lowering her height to face him, she chuckled, “It’s tomorrow…” narrowing his eyes, he held firmly on her waist and pulled her up on bed. Having him on top of her, Tiffany’s face blushed heavily.

“We’ll have lunch together tonight,” Donghae whispered into her ears then placed a peck on her cheek. “I’ll send you home, Uncle Hwang might have starts his nag by this time.”

“Okay,” she nodded. Holding on her neck gently, Tiffany then stared on the ring surrounded her marriage finger.

-

“Father, I’m getting married with Donghae,” Tiffany shyly said after taking a seat beside Mr. Hwang.

“It seems you’re informing me rather than getting permission,” he sneered jokingly.

“I…” Tiffany was overwhelmed by guiltiness.

Placing his arm around his dearest daughter, “Silly girl, I’d knew this earlier than you do. Donghae had told me.”

“That’s mean…” she raised an eyebrow.

“Donghae is a good guy,” he said. “I’m sure my only daughter will have a happy ever after ending…”

“Father,” she tightened her hug around his waist, “thanks…”