~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 10~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

-Tiffany’s House-

CLING…
Tiffany walked up to her cell phone which is still charging as she heard a message ring tone rang. She pressed on the open button and realized it was from Taeyeon.

You can reject this…but do you have anytime to spare for me tomorrow during lunch? Nothing much, just wishes to have lunch with you.
-Taeyeon

“Why all of sudden wants to have lunch with me?” Tiffany questioned herself.

She then replied,

Fine then, meet at Secret Garden. Is it okay for you?
-Tiffany

Of course
-Taeyeon

-

-Secret Garden-

As lunch time had finally arrived, Taeyeon immediately drive to Secret Garden. The moment he stepped out from the car, he noticed it was closed.

“Taeyeon,” someone called him from behind. He turned around to see Tiffany flashing him an angelic smile while waiting to cross the road with bags in both hands. Taeyeon placed his hands in pocket and leaned against his car boot. Very fast, Tiffany crosses the road. Suddenly, a car was speeding very fast and caused Tiffany ran faster to avoid being knocking. Upon doing so, she tripped.

“Tiffany, be careful,” Taeyeon shouted. Swiftly, Taeyeon grabbed hold on Tiffany’s wrist, pulling her onto his free arm. Tiffany jerked her one leg a little and slept on Taeyeon’s arm. As she realized how close their faces were, her heart beats very fast. Both were in daze not knowing how to react in time. Minutes of silence, as they were staring into each others eyes without blinking, fly by.

Tiffany looked away and loosened from Taeyeon’s secure and strong held. She proper her shirt, brushing off the awkward atmosphere “Let’s go in…I need to clean the restaurant.” She immediately made her way towards the door. Upon taking out the door key, still shaking caused by the sudden incident, Tiffany dropped the key.

Taeyeon bend down at the same time as Tiffany to picks up the key, “Let me help you,” their hands touch.

“Okay,” Tiffany stood up blushingly.

“I didn’t know you need to clean the restaurant,” Taeyeon unlocked the door then took away the bags from Tiffany’s hands without even looking at her instead, scanning around the restaurant surrounding. “I’ll take these.”

“Supposedly, the guys should be doing it,” closing the door behind her, she continues, “They seem to be quite tired since business getting better lately. So I thought as their boss, I shall let them have some rest and I do something instead just sit there and receives profit with leg shaking.”

Taeyeon placed down the bags on table, “You’re such a sweet boss. I wish I could work here.” He turned to her direction with a charismatic smile, “Shouldn’t you tell me? I wouldn’t have asked you out if I know you’re busy today.”

“If you didn’t,” Tiffany walked up to those bags and begins rummaging it, “I wouldn’t have anyone accompany me and lent me a hand to clean this huge serving floor.” She flashed a sweet yet innocent smile to Taeyeon.

He looked away with a smile and hissed, “A very good way of yours to get someone’s help…”

“Thank you,” Tiffany chuckled whilst still having hard time on searching the thing she wanted.

“What are you looking for?” Taeyeon went closer to her.

Tiffany frowned, still rummaging seriously “Something small and I’ll definitely get you this time.”

Holding on her elbow, Taeyeon gestured her to move away, “Is this what you’re looking for?” he took out her cell phone with a sigh.

-Flashback-

“Yah,” Donghae pushed her a little by his hands on her waist, “Why is it so hard for you to find your cell phone? You were the one placed it in and you can’t find it,” he showed Tiffany the phone.

-Flashback ends-

“Tiffany,” Taeyeon shook her shoulder.

“Huh…” she back in conscious, and took the cell phone, “thanks.”

“Why did you put this in the plastic bag?” Taeyeon was curious.

“My skirt doesn’t have any pocket and I could only think of that way in that mean time,” Tiffany smiles shyly.

Taeyeon reached out his hand and slightly pinched her cheek, “You’re so cute.”

A dead silent occurred again. Tiffany was staring blankly at Taeyeon upon seeing him doing that.

-Flashback-

“Tiffany,” Donghae pinched on her face with both his hands, “You’re so cute, my love.” He whispered in her ear then has a peck on her cheek.

-Flashback ends-

“Right,” Tiffany broke the silence of awkwardness, “We shall get started before lunch time ends…” she walked into the storeroom.

Taeyeon leaned against the chair then bringing up his hand to hold on his forehead, “Why do I always have those flashbacks? Who are they?” he frowned.

-

“Now, you’ll wipe the huge windows while I’ll mop the floor,” Tiffany handed him the window brusher.

Taking the things she gave him, “You really know how to choose, no wonder they are so tired. I finally understood.”

Tiffany hits on his arm smilingly, “Didn’t you volunteer help me?”

He placed his hand on his waist with a mischievous smile, “Did I? I came here for lunch and all in sudden have to help you this…volunteered?”

“Fine then, I’ll do it by myself,” Tiffany pouted. “Such a short girl has to climb step-ladder to wipes window and you have no a little pity on her at all.”

“I’m just kidding,” he whispered to her ear very closely behind her.

After half an hour, Taeyeon has finished wiping the windows. He entered the restaurant to see Tiffany watering the potted plants.

“You planted these?” Taeyeon asked while picking up another spray bottle to water the plant as well.

Tiffany shook her head, “Not me, it was my fiancé. He loves potted plants very much. Especially hydrangeas.”

“I’m sorry to remind you about him again,” Taeyeon lowered his voice. Somehow, he felt uneasy and a little upset to hear about her finace.

“It’s okay,” she shrugged, “perhaps; I seriously need to forget about our past.”

“You love,” Taeyeon stammered. Hesitates to admit the truth, “him very much…”

Tiffany nodded, “I do, so does him.” she stretched out her hand restlessly, “I remember back then, we met in an accident. When I was about to cross the road, he almost knock me and from then on, we contacted each other and soon, fell in love deeply.” Having a deep breath, she continues, “Although, he ain’t a great gentleman or do he treat each and everyone mannerly. Nevertheless, he was very caring to me. He would sacrifice a lot of things in order to see a smile form on my face. We had gone through too much thin and thick. Each and every obstacles, we’ve been through it together. Even dad oppose over relationship, we still hang on. But now, it’s only me all by myself.” Tiffany was having her head lowered down staring still on the floor; holding back her tears hardly. However, it still flows down like a river.

To her surprise, Taeyeon’s hand reached over Tiffany’s head and brought it to his chest. In his arm, she could hear his heartbeats, clearly.

“Without him through out the year, didn’t you move on very well? Without him, you can continue your life, moving on healthily, isn’t it?” he patted on her soft and silky raven hair. “You still have the group of guy accompanying you and a new great friend here by your side. I’ll not let anything happen or harm you.”

Tiffany closes her eyes, allowing her tears to drench her face. Pulling his shirt a little to wipes her tears off; Taeyeon loosened his hug a little and looked down on Tiffany.

“Great,” Taeyeon sneered jokingly, “Having fun using my shirt to be a tissue of yours…”

She sits up straight, wiping off the very last tear flowed down with her back palm, “I felt slightly better now,”

“Slightly only,” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow. All in sudden, Tiffany grabbed hold on his arm and the next second, Taeyeon shouted out loud with his husky voice. His jaw dropped really down as he was deep in pain. Tiffany was biting on his hand.

“Done,” Tiffany released his hand. “I felt very good right now. I used to do this to him a lot.” Taeyeon was rubbing his hand with his shirt a little disgusted. “Didn’t know why, you gave me a feeling of doing so,” she chuckled upon seeing him in pain.

Taeyeon narrowed his eyes, “Very funny. Didn’t know why, you gave me a feeling of killing you.” he imitates her voice.

“What are you planning to do?” Tiffany stood up.

Taeyeon too stood up, “Now that my shirt has your tears and saliva, I really wish to kill you.”

Tiffany gradually moved away from Taeyeon, “Don’t come any closer or I’ll scream. You won’t be able to bear with my screams.”

“I don’t care,” he walked up to her and sprays her with the watering plant bottle. “You better don’t run…”Taeyeon continues spraying her and chasing after the running Tiffany.

She does the same, spraying here and there. They were all drenched with water. All of the sudden, Taeyeon hugged Tiffany from behind and turned her in circle. Tiffany did not restrains him from what he is doing.

Tiffany POV

“Donghae, it’s been one year having a life without you. With Yuri oppa, I’m really doing very well. Do you know I met someone who really resembles you very much? Being with him, I feel very comfortable. Hearing his voice, my heart was in such a calm and peaceful state. Although knowing him only for close to a month, but he’s definitely more than a friend to me, sooner or later.”

-

“Omo…” Hyoyeon covered his lips and his eyes were widened in shock. “A war happens to take place here?”

Yuri stepped into the restaurant to see the floor was wet.

“Why do I feel my world spinning around?” Sooyoung fell on Yuri.

“I guess we really can’t count on Tiffany,” Yuri sighed.