~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 21~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

Closing his eyes, he said, “Still remember? Two years ago, you were kidnapped. Been hide in a factory for almost half a month.” Taking a deep breath he continued, “In the past, my dad have a misunderstanding in business with your dad. He had been planning on taking revenge from your dad and you were the one being chosen to be take revenge on.”
Although Taeyeon’s voice was rather cold, but Tiffany could see tears well in his eyes. He is in a deep pain also, she could see it. “Back then…I remembered; there was a guy with a voice that always soothing me. And it was you…” she stuttered.
He rested his forehead on her shoulder, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to ruin your life. If it wasn’t me, Donghae wouldn’t have died. I shot him…I killed the person you loved the most and suddenly came into your world making you falling for the person who killed your fiancé.”
Tiffany did not say a word but just listen to what Taeyeon said. He stared down at her with a drop of tear landed on floor. “I know I shouldn’t have sprung all this to you all of the sudden. You need to be alone now. Make a decision for the best, I’ll respect whatever your decision will be,” he turned around about to open his car door.
Finally a word slipped out from her lip holds him back from entering his car as she turned to face his back, “It was never a decision for me to make.” Wiping off her tears, she exclaimed, “Why are the both of you so selfish? In the past, it started with a coincident. He bumped into my life by coincident and just leaved me without saying a word. And you came into my life making me realize how important and precious you are to me and now you’re asking me to make a decision.” She squatted down and wrapped herself up with both her arms, “WHAT KIND OF DECISION DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!”
Taeyeon bear not to watch her anymore. He got into his car and sped away from Secret Garden.
“Didn’t you say that you’ll stay by my side no matter what happens?” Tiffany whispered.


-one week later-
Yuri was banging on the door as it was the seventh day in a row, Tiffany did not come out from the room nor did she eat anything other than drinking plain water. She had been locking herself in the room without having a talk with any of them.
“Open up, Tiffany Hwang!” Yuri banged on the door frustratingly. “Can you just open the damn door and tell us what is wrong? Do you know how worry we are to see you in this state again!” he was about to kick the door, immediately Sooyoung pulled him back with his arms.
“Hyung,” he was using his very last ounce to pull him back. “Just let her be alone. All she needs is time.”
Yuri swung off his arms, and turned to him in fury, “Not eating for a week, anyone will die. I can’t let her continues…”
“It seems, this time was even worse than the previous time,” Hyoyeon crossed his arms over his chest.
“Everyone would be like this,” Sooyoung tried to understand Tiffany. “She definitely having a pretty tough time; making a decision.”
In the room, Tiffany was hiding below her comforter. She stares still at the necklace with the red diamond pendant. Thinking hard on what had happened through out these years. Fidgeting on the ring in her finger, she knows she’s missing him very much. She closes her eyes allowing the tears to drench her face once again.


-


“Taeyeon,” Changmin stepped into his room. “Eat something; you’ve not have anything through out this week. You won’t be able to hand any longer.”
He remained silent for almost 30 seconds before saying, “I wonder how she is doing…”
Changmin placed down the tray that filled with the food Taeyeon love the most. “I heard from Sunday, Tiffany had passed current projects to her to handle it and she had not turn up for almost a week.”
Taeyeon put his head in his hands as he continued, “Just what had I done to her. Was it fate that playing with us? Why is this happening now, when we’re so close to happiness? Why just take it away so easily?”
“Taeyeon, you got to be strong,” Changmin placed his hands on his shoulder. “Maybe you ought to meet Tiffany and sort things out.”
He brought up his head and made a decision, “Changmin, help me book a ticket to Prague. I shouldn’t have come back to Korea. Shouldn’t have stepped into her heart hurt her miserably…”
“But Taeyeon…”
Taeyeon looked up to him as he cut him off, “I’ve made my decision.”


-


Tiffany had finally unlocked the door that morning to allow Yuri stepped into her room. She seated on her bed and looks so pale. Yuri took a seat on the chair by her side.
“It must be fate that playing with me,” Tiffany said out with her dry throat. “Whenever I’m so close to happiness, it will end up taken away. It’s my destiny. No once can change this,” she sobbed.
“Tiffany, what are you thinking about right now?” Yuri asked. “What exactly do you want at this moment?”
She shook her head not knowing how to give an answer to that question, “I wish I could answer you but unfortunately, I can’t even answer myself.”
“Do you still love Taeyeon?”
“My love to him has never changed,” Tiffany glanced over Yuri as her tears falling off from her eyes. “Never has this come to my mind; falling in love to someone who ruined my life.”
“It wasn’t Taeyeon who killed Donghae. They had made it clear that bullet was from a police gun and not the kidnapper.” Yuri reminded Tiffany. “And you know this better than anyone else.”
“Actually, Donghae had long time went off from my heart.” Tiffany admitted. “How I wish that Taeyeon had not tell me the truth. My love for him was so deep that I can’t even blame him for what had happened.”
Yuri gradually bring her into his arms with a comforting hug, “What is it that holding you back?”
“He had not called me in this period of time,” Tiffany was still crying in his arms, “Did he give up on this relationship?”
“Perhaps, he was waiting an answer from you,” Yuri said. “Tiffany, just follow your heart and do whatever your heart wants.”
“I’m so uncertain to whatever I want to do…”
“Tiffany, whatever we have done yesterday is a past, a history. Tomorrow is a mystery and today, is on your hand. What do you want next; all falls on your hand.” Yuri said.


-


“Changmin,” Tiffany ran up to him, gasping as she asked, “Where is Taeyeon?”
“Tiffany, why are you here?” Changmin was rather surprised to see her looks so fragile. She had dropped some weight.
“Where is he? Answer me?” Tiffany could hardly speak clearly as she ran all the way to Kim Holdings office building.
“He just went to Incheon Airport for Prague flight…”
“What?” Tiffany immediately ran out from the lobby to stop a cab.
-
“Taeyeon, don’t leave for too long…” Mr. Kim patted on Taeyeon’s shoulder.
He nodded with a smile on face, “Dad, I need some time to sort out whatever had happened these years. I’ll be back as soon as I make things clear.”
“I’m sorry son,” he touches on Taeyeon’s face, “If it wasn’t me, you two would have been better.”
“I’ve not regret meeting her, somewhere along the way; we have so much memorable time.” Taeyeon forced out a tired laugh. “It’s time, I shall get going.” He gave his dad one last hug before stepping into the departure area.
-
As she finally reached the airport, she ran towards the departure area. Due to she have no air ticket and passport, she could not enter the departure area and can only look around, wishing Taeyeon had not left yet.
“Please, I just want to take a quick look and will come out once I found my finace.” Tiffany begged the stewardess. “Miss Hwang, the flight to Prague is about to depart soon. We can’t let you in, even if we do, you won’t be able to find him.” Tiffany still trying to persuade her, “It’s really important. If I let him go just like this, I’ll regret for my whole lifetime.”
“But…” she stopped as she received a message through the walkie talkie, “The flight to Prague had just departed, don’t let her in.”
The moment Tiffany heard that, she stared down on the ground leaving her tears dropped on the floor, “Kim Taeyeon, how can you just leave me all alone here? You said I treated you as a replacement of Donghae, but do you know you had opened the door to my heart without even letting me know?” she held on the necklace on her neck, “it’s my love so not convincing that you need to leave? Even if it was you that had shot him, it makes no different anymore. My love for you was too deep that I can’t even lose you.”
In this time, the door of the departure area opened and Taeyeon suddenly dashed towards Tiffany and hugged her tightly. “I’m sorry; I thought you didn’t want to see me anymore.”
Her eyes were widened as she realized Taeyeon was hugging her so tightly, “Taeyeon didn’t your flight departed?”
Taeyeon rested his head on her shoulder, “The one departed wasn’t mine. My flight had delayed to later in the day.” Staring down to her, he touches on her face, “I love you, of all the things I’ve done, the thing I regretted the most is not being able to protect as what I should have. I know I can do nothing for you, only giving you misery.”
Tiffany grabbed hold on his arm as she shook her head, “You’ve done too much for me. Everything just happened too sudden that I’m so lost during this mean time.”
Pecking on her head through her silky hair, he agreed, “I know. I should not have sprung it up to you without giving any time for you to be ready.”
“Do you know, the time when I was having a ride on the merry-go-round, it was then that I realized how important you are to me. Realized that Donghae actually no longer in my heart, holding back my love for you.”
Taeyeon frowned happily, “Let’s see, it was like so long ago. Before I know that the donor of this heart is Donghae.”
Tiffany chuckled, “Of all the things I’ve done, not being honest it’s what I regretted the most.”
He placed both his palms on her face, leaning closer for a passionate kiss. But right at that time, Tiffany pushed against his chest, “Wait! Where’s your ring?” she grabbed hold on his finger.
Taeyeon filled himself in thoughts, “I think I passed it too Changmin to give you…” he answered innocently.
Tiffany frowned angrily, “Yah, Kim Taeyeon, are you planning to draw a clear line and never see me again?”
“I really thought of doing that.” Taeyeon answered frankly. “Who ask you don’t give me a call!”
“Why must I always be the one to initiate?” Tiffany crossed her arms over her chest. “Confessing I’m the one and always I’m the one have to chase after you!”
Taeyeon hands brought up to his hips, “That was because you’re the one who uncertain with your own feeling. My love to you was the same all the while.”
“You…” she pouted as she turned away from him.
Holding on her shoulders and turned her around to face him, “We’ll never be apart anymore. No matter how many more obstacles ahead of us, we’ll not give up and keep fighting.” He pulled her in and planted a kiss on her lip. “Everything had stormed us all in sudden as if having a nightmare.”
“After all this, we won’t be separating anymore, aren’t we?”
“Do you believe in me? Believe that I could make you the happiest woman in this world?” he leaning in closer as Tiffany too reacting towards his kiss.
“Kim Taeyeon, saranghae…”
“Tiffany Hwang, you’re mine forever…”


The End

 

It's Fate that Playing with Us 2 >>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/263077