~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 16~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

-Secret Garden-


Yuri noticed Taeyeon had been spacing out a lot when there is no customer. He purposely walked passed with a weird stare yet he did not react to it. Standing right behind him in the counter, Yuri slightly tapped on his back which startled him much enough to drop the tray in his grip.
Taeyeon turned to Yuri with an apology bow, “Did I scare you, I was so sorry about that.”
“You look fatigued, why don’t you go have some rest in my apartment? We can handle here since not short of staff.” Yuri suggested concernedly.
Taeyeon rubs his face with his hands, “I was just fretting about the one week trip in Paris.”
“Don’t lie,” Yuri pointed at Taeyeon seriously. “Tiffany says nothing about that, what is there to fret about. There must be something else you’re hiding behind.”
“Yah, I can never hide things from you, Yuri hyung,” he leaned against the counter, filled with thoughts.
Yuri came out from the counter and stood beside Taeyeon, “If you’re calling me hyung, so tell me what that is bothering you so much.”
He turned to Yuri with his innocent depressed face of expression which caused Yuri have a feeling of grinning. “Lately, I’ve been troubled by the flashbacks of people I don’t know. But the weird thing is, those flashbacks have Tiffany in it.”
“Have you reveals this to the doctor?”
“She said those flashbacks might belongs to the donor and I might probably done things that was too similar with it that’s why those pictures appeared in my mind.”
“That sounded like ghost stories…” Hyoyeon wrapped himself with his arms.
Yuri pushed against his head, “Go away you two…” he thought for a moment, “Tiffany…that person doing what with Tiffany?”
“Playing in the park, Ferris wheel…and many sorts of things…” Taeyeon scratched his head.
Yuri suddenly was startled by his own prediction. He turned to Taeyeon, not knowing how to put it in sentence, “Taeyeon, would that donor be Donghae? He donated all his useful part in his body.”
Taeyeon’s eyes widened upon hearing what Yuri just said. Suddenly, a huge hit on his back scared him more.
“Taeyeon…” Tiffany was smiling lively to him. She reached her hands to his face as she sees the weird expression on his face, “Are you feeling sick? You look so pale.”
“I’m alright…” he slightly pushed off her hand.
Tiffany turned to Yuri.
Removing his apron, he reached over to her cheek and rubs on it gently, “I shall head home first. There are a few documents that I need to drop a signature.”
“Be careful while you are driving,” Tiffany sent him to the exit. “Call me once you reached home safe and sound.”
Taeyeon nodded his head and got into his car restlessly. He drives off from Secret Garden and pulled to a stop as he reached a red light. Resting his head on the steering wheel, his mind was filled with thoughts. Not until the car behind rang the honk or he would continue space out there. He pulled to the side and leaned against the seat filling him with questions: what if this heart really belongs to Donghae, should I tell Tiffany, how will she react upon knowing it, will she back away from me?
Knock knock, Taeyeon turned to see a girl who was so familiar knocked on his car window. She bends down and smiled to him, gesturing him to scroll down the car window.
“Kim Taeyeon,” the smile on her face was wide enough to remind him who she is.
“Hyuna…” Taeyeon was surprised to see her.
-
Having a sip of beer, she asked, “What were you doing there awhile ago?”
“Sorting things out…” he answered unenthusiastically.
“I heard from Changmin that you’re currently going out with a girl named Tiffany, almost a year it seems…” Hyuna smiled. “Why, you have finally realized that it’s a hard thing to love someone more than she love you?”
Taeyeon sighed heavily, “I know how you feel in the past. But I never regret that I actually love her more than she loves me. The thing is, I’m worried that I won’t be able to love her anymore.”
“What happen? Here, I’m ready to listen about it…” Hyuna’s hand ran up and down on his back.
After almost an hour of story telling, Taeyeon finished the story between him and Tiffany to Hyuna.
“All you ought to do know is getting the truth from Dr. Seo and not having a guessing game here all by yourself.” Hyuna pointed out the right thing he should do now.
Placing his arm on her shoulder then rests his head on it stressfully, “Can I really let her go if she choose to leave me once she knows about it?”
“Give it a try,” Hyuna whispered. It was loud and clears enough for him. “If she does love you, she would fight for you and not leaving you alone in this. Sound will not be produced if you clap with a single hand. So does love, you can’t be alone in this.”
-
Taeyeon stormed into Juhyun’s office. Throwing his hands on the desk, he was desperate for an answer. She was rather taken aback by his sudden action. Unsure what is he up to?
“Tell me truthfully,” he held on his chest, “is this belongs to Lee Donghae?”
Juhyun tried to avoid answering him the questioned just asked. Standing up from where she was sitting, she said, “Does it really matter? Knowing whether it is really him, does it makes you or the one beside you feel better?”
Taeyeon grabbed hold on her arms, holding back his impatience, “I need to know, tell me.”
“Taeyeon…”
He shook her back and forth, “Tell me the truth, tell me is not him…”
Juhyun could see the tears begin forming in his eyes. She slowly nodded her head, “Yes, the donor of your heart was Lee Donghae.”
Taeyeon gradually released her and backs away until he reached the wall. He leans against it, digesting each and every word she just said.
Juhyun continued, “In that time, there were two donors but it was Lee Donghae’s more suitable to you and the hospital had decided to have his for you.”
“Stop,” Taeyeon raised his right hand then his left held on his forehead. Step by step he walked out from Juhyun’s office. She too, followed suit behind him, afraid anything would happen. She followed her to the car park.
Suddenly, Taeyeon turned around and said furiously, “Stop following me and leave me alone!”
Seeing he drives off from the car park, she feels something bad would happen to him. Immediately, she dialed Changmin’s number and informed him. Speeding very fast at the high way, Taeyeon could no longer hold back his tears.
“Why is this happening? Why now?” Taeyeon hits the steering wheel.
Searching around for almost an hour, yet Changmin failed to trace Taeyeon’s whereabouts. Continues searching for him with Sunday, she could see the worries in him.
She reached her hand over his arm, “He’ll be fine…”
“How on earth such a coincidence surfaced?” Changmin said.
“There, turn left,” Sunday pointed on the left side as she sees Taeyeon’s car. “Oh no!” she shouted upon seeing Taeyeon car about to knock on the tree.