~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 17~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

“Taeyeon…” Changmin jumped out from the car, running towards Taeyeon’s car. Opening the car door, “Taeyeon, did you hurt anywhere?”
He slightly shook his head, “Changmin, it was me…it was me who stolen Donghae’s heart. And I even stole Tiffany’s heart…”
“No, he passed away and donated his internal organs to other on his will,” Changmin tried to calm Taeyeon down. “You think too much, I’ll send you home now.” With Sunday’s help, Taeyeon get on Changmin’s back.
-
“Sorry, but Director seriously need some rest at the moment,” Changmin said to the opposite caller. “Maybe I’ll ask him call you back when he wants too.”
“Changmin,” Tiffany shouted suddenly as she knows he is about to hung up the phone. “But it’s been almost a week since he came back from Paris. I called his cell he ignored, same to the house and office phone. Anything happened? Is he sick?”
Changmin was getting angry as she kept bugging him and he can’t reveal the exact reason why Taeyeon isn’t calling or answering her call. “Tiffany shi, when he wants to call you he will. Probably he have too much of things to handle and time is what he needed. Leave him alone in this moment, will you?”
“I guess that what I can do…” before giving her any chance to speak more, Changmin ended the call.
“How was it?” Yuri asked. “Did Taeyeon speak to you?”
Tiffany shook her head sadly, “Just what is he thinking about? Not answering or contacting me for a week.”
“Didn’t you done the same thing in the past when Taeyeon going after you?” Hyoyeon spilled out the words as he was wiping the table.
Tiffany took out her slipper and threw it on his head, “Did I asked for your comment?” she yelled.
Sooyoung was startled by her action, “Hyoyeon hyung, are you alright?” he rubs on Hyoyeon’s head.
“I’ll not say anything anymore…” Hyoyeon pretend to weeps.
Yuri thought for a moment, “Could it be…”
“Could it be, he still thinks that I love him as he resembles Donghae?” Tiffany said.
“Probably…” Hyoyeon said naturally. This time, Tiffany took off her another slipper and once again threw at him. “Just shut your mouth will you?”
“Tiffany, I go out for a while,” Yuri removed his apron and headed to the exit, “I’m leaving Secret Garden to you.”
“Wait,” Tiffany was confused by his sudden action. “Where is he going? Isn’t he helping me to sort things out?”
“Everyone afraid of you and by any chance, do you know you’ll scare off all the customers?” Hyoyeon bombards her again.
“You…” Tiffany ready to attack Hyoyeon anytime. Sooyoung immediately pulled Tiffany back. “Calm down Tiffany, he was joking.”
-
Yuri rang the doorbell impatiently. As the door opened, he sees Taeyeon in his pajamas, looking tired and depressed. He entered his apartment as Taeyeon headed into the living room.
“Why are you in this state?”
“Just woke up, what brings you here?” Taeyeon laid himself on the couch restlessly.
“Was the donor Donghae?” Yuri being straightforward, “And that was the reason why you are avoiding Tiffany, am I right?”
Taeyeon shows him a thumb up, “Precisely, you’re so smart! That’s the end for me and Tiffany…”
Overwhelmed by anger, Yuri could not believe what Taeyeon just said. He tightened his fist and pulled Taeyeon up by his collar. Yuri shook him, “What are you talking about? Just because you’re having Donghae’s heart it doesn’t mean that’s the end for the both of you.”
Unfeelingly, Taeyeon said, “Whatever…I can’t face her anymore. How am I supposed to face her? Using Donghae’s heart to miss her everyday…I can’t do this anymore…”
Yuri heavily punched on his face, “Do you know that Tiffany had been worried about you so much through out the week. There’s not a second where she have not think of you. She had erased her past with Donghae and why can’t you just move forward with a new future with her? She loves you.”
-Flashback-
“Bye…remembers to call me once you reach Paris,” Tiffany said in smile.
“Enough…just end the call and let him get on the plane will you?” Yuri sneered.
She hung up the phone and turned to Yuri. She seems serious, “I love him…I love Kim Taeyeon…”
Yuri could see her says that right from the bottom of her heart.
-Flashback ends-
“That’s great, now that I own Donghae’s heart,” Taeyeon was like half dead, “She will love me more…”he laughs sadly, “No, not me, Donghae…”
Yuri gradually let go of Taeyeon. He knows how much pain Taeyeon was feeling right now. “Taeyeon, you need to talk to Tiffany. It’s not like what you’re thinking. Completely different, you wouldn’t know how she feels. Each and every obstacle to this relationship, you ought to face it with her and not solely by yourself.”
“Will she love me as who I am? Did she really forget about Donghae?” Taeyeon buried his face in his palms. It was the, he himself didn’t know how many times he had cried for this relationship.
Little they did not know someone was actually standing right behind of the door to his apartment. Biting her lips hardly to hold back her tears, it was Tiffany. Feeling concern about Taeyeon she came here and overheard their conversation. She slid down from the door that she leaned against and cried non stop.
“Taeyeon,” she mumbled in her heart. “I’m sorry, all this while, I’ve not think about your feeling, your concern. I did not stand at your side and think for you. My love was so selfish.” She grasped on the red diamond T pendant.