~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 3~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

“Good shot,” the photographer continues instructing, “alright, brief place your arms around the groom’s neck, groom smile naturally…”

Tightening her arms on his neck, Tiffany whispered, “Natural smile, stop with your stiff and forceful smile, can’t you.”

Interlocking both his fingers on her waist, Donghae said, “I can hardly feel my face. Please don’t ask for more, I’d been smiling for the past two hours.”

“Okay, fifteen shots left,” the photographer informed. “Shall we take a ten minutes break?”

Without answering, Donghae immediately stood up from the seat, “Fifteen minutes will do…” he walked away towards the outdoor; garden photo shooting venue.

Follow closely behind him, Tiffany pouted childishly whilst pulling up her long dragging wedding gown. Scanning around, the pouting lips of hers gradually turned into a smile as the surrounding had fascinated her a little. Gently touches on the flower in the garden, Tiffany have a thought of having the remaining shoots here. Looking over to Donghae, she sees him sitting restlessly on the wooden bench.

“Donghae, let’s have the remaining shoots here,” she said whilst walking fast towards him.

Stretching out his hand to reach hers, he caringly said, “I’m not going anywhere, walk slowly or you’ll fall.” Looking up on the sky, he closed one eye, “Of so many place why here? It’s so hot and you know what, I’m sweating, I don’t need tanning either.”

Tiffany turned away and pouted unhappily. Seeing that, he got up from his seat. “Let’s get change then, I’m tired,” Tiffany said under an unsatisfied tone.

“I’ll now go get the photographer here,” Donghae turned to her, “Don’t you think the mini waterfall there viewed nicer?”

Jumping on Donghae, Tiffany pecked on his cheek, “Donghae, I love you so much!”

Every pose made by Donghae and Tiffany was great. Very fast, the photo shooting process has almost come to an end. With five shootings to end, Donghae’s cell ring.

The moment he going to answer the call, Tiffany grabbed hold on his wrist, “Didn’t I ask you to off your phone!”

“One minute,” he pecked on her lips and answered the call. Smile was all over his face before hearing the opposite speaker’s words. Upon listening to him clearly, the smile faded and worries filled on his face. “I’ll be back soon.”

Turning to Tiffany, before he could utter a word she said, “Police station has urgent matter again? Let’s have the remaining shootings another day.”

Holding on both her hands, his voice was rather shaky, “Tiffany listens, once you reach home…do not leave no matter what happens. Understand.”

“What’s wrong with you,” Tiffany raised an eyebrow. “Anything happened?”

“Just follow what I said,” Donghae grasped on her hands, “do not go anywhere once reach home. Quick get change,” he pushed on her back into the changing room. “I’ll send you home now.”

-

“Mr. Lee,” a housekeeper bowed.

“Aunt Lee, make sure do not let any unknown person enter the house.” Donghae said in a serious tone. “No making fast food or restaurant delivery service.”

Pulling Donghae to one corner, Tiffany asked, “Will you tell me what’s happening? Why are you forbidding me stepping out from the house, just give me a simple reason.”

“I’ll explain to you tonight,” he assured. “Stay here and do not go anywhere, understand.”

“Not even out to the park for a jog?” she slightly smile.

He rolled his eyes, and said solemnly, “Not until I come home.” Heaving a restless sigh, Donghae tenderly kissed on hands, “Believe in me, this is for your safety.”

Nodding her head, “I don’t know what exactly had happened and happening, but remember you owe me an explanation.” Placing her arms around his waist, she rested her head on his chest, “I understand whatever you do, I’m always been placed on the first place. Be careful on the way back to police station.”

“I will,” Donghae uttered.

-

Heading towards his department in a fast pace, his mind was filled with worries. He wishes it was only a game to threaten him. As Donghae stepped into his department office, he sees Mr. Hwang. Everyone’s attention turned to him.

“Let me see the facsimile,” he stretched out his hand to reach for it.

“There’s something I don’t understand,” Heechul said. “If they are planning to kidnap Tiffany, why would they fax this to Mr. Hwang? Will there be such an idiot to inform someone that he’ll kidnap your daughter soon.” He added in curious.

“Right, it written: take good care of your daughter or she’ll be kidnap in anytime!!!” Lina folded her arms and thinking hard. “It just doesn’t make sense.”

Turning to Mr. Hwang, Donghae said, “Uncle, why not you go home first. Even though Sungmin and Ryeowook are keeping her in accompany, I still worry about her.”

“Well, since there’s nothing much I could do here,” Mr. Hwang took his briefcase, “I’ll head home and wait for your news.”

Nodding his head as acknowledgement, Donghae send him off to the exit, “Be careful on the way back home.”

“According to Mr. Hwang, each and every business projects are on going smoothly. So it shouldn’t be done by any of his business working partner,” Lina said.

“Have you all ever searched on Uncle’s past business partner?” Donghae asked.

“Why didn’t we think of that just now?” Heechul stood up in smile as he finally got a clue on how to move on. “Siwon, why aren’t you making any contribution instead acted like an outsider?”

Looking on his watch, “I’m just resting a little; tonight will be us replacing Sungmin and Ryeowook…”

“No worry,” Donghae held on his forehead, “I’ll be going over to Tiffany’s house later. So you may leave and replace me next morning.” Handing him a file, “with me and Heechul will do.”

-

“Dad,” a guy around his early twenty was striving to escape from the strong hold on his arms by two huge men, “does not kidnap her or you won’t be able to turn back.”

Throwing the piece of A4 paper on his son’s face, he said furiously, “Taeyeon, I’ve taught you since small that we need to be heartless in order to reach the highest level. Since the first day I stepped into this black line, I’ve not think of turning back to the white side.”

“Even that dark pathway will leads you to death,” Taeyeon slightly raised his voice, “You won’t regret?”

“It was this man who made us suffer so much,” Mr. Kim said. “If he had not rejected my proposal and hand that project to our company, he even played your mum and killed her,” his voice was filled with hatred.

“Dad, business it’s always like this,” he tried his best to change his mind. “You once taught me, in business you always have to be rational and choose the best for own good. In the past, he might be the same. And it was only your assumptions that mum were killed by him with no evidence.”

“You know nothing, Taeyeon,” he turned away from him, “Bring young master out.”

“Master Kim, what do you want to do now,” a guy slightly lowered his head. “It seems the police have begun tracing us from that facsimile young master had faxed to Hwang. Should we continue with the plan?”

Sighing, he finally said, “I don’t wish to see him here. With Taeyeon around, he’ll only ruin our plan.” Tightening his fist, “I’ll return him everything through the person he loves the most.”

“Master Kim, I have an idea. Let’s just find someone accompany Young Master Taeyeon to Prague in this mean time.”

“I’ll leave this to you, Changmin.”