~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 14~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

On the next day, early in the morning of a sunny weekend, Tiffany received a text message from Taeyeon.

Meet you at the park tonight…don’t be late ^-^
-Taeyeon

Tiffany yawns while stretching forth her arms, “Didn’t we plan to help in the restaurant tonight, what he is up to this time round.”

“By any chances, do you know you look terrible in this state…?” Yuri crossed his arms while leaning against the wall, looking at Tiffany disgustedly.

She immediately proper her dress and smiled shyly, “I’m sorry…you’re so early today.”

He walked into the kitchen, “I’m worried that those two won’t be able to look after the restaurant.”

“No worries,” Tiffany grabbed the bottle of cold chocolate milk from Yuri, “You take some rest and I’ll go to Secret Garden. With me, you don’t need to worry about it.” She smiled sweetly as if begging him to do her a favor.

“With that smile on your face,” Yuri take a sip of water, “I can tell nothing good is coming from you.” He sneeringly asks, “What is it?”

“Taeyeon asked me out tonight,”

“Oh, so you and he are officially dating,” Tiffany slightly nods her head. “That is why people says, have boyfriend no buddy…” Yuri teases her smilingly.

“Oppa…” Tiffany’s face was blushing heavily.

-

Step by step, Tiffany walks into the park. It seems Taeyeon is not there yet. She seated on the swing and waited patiently. In ten minutes time, her eyes were covered by a pair of warm hands. Smile instantly formed on her face.

She held on his hand with a blissful beam, “Taeyeon…is that you?”

Taeyeon too smiled widely, “Yes, your boyfirend is here with you.”

Turning over to his side, she pouts “You did not keep your promise,”

He was rather frightened to see her pouting lips, “Promise…”

Seeing the smile on his faded as she pouts, she laughs. Taeyeon then realized she was actually playing around with her. He moves towards her side, placing his hand on both side of her waist, tickling “Very fun fooling me around?”

“Ah…no, don’t” Tiffany was moving around as it was very ticklish.

Hugging her tightly, he whispers into her ear, “Tiffany Hwang, I now officially ask you, will you be my girlfriend?”

Trying to loosen his hug but it was futile as he has no intention on doing so. Tiffany just struggles in his arms, “Didn’t I confess to you last night? Why…”

He takes out a necklace from his pocket and slowly reveals it to Tiffany. It is the same necklace as Taeyeon’s but this with a red diamond. He gently places it around her neck, “I’ll not let a girl confess to me, although you did it, but I hope you’ll have a memorable confession from me.”

Tiffany was startle standing there not knowing what ought to be said. Taeyeon brings down and his hand to hold on hers. “In the past one year, I have hinted to you time and again but you have not given me, not even a serious respond. I never dare have a thought that you would accept me. Last night, I finally realize how much I love you, so much that I think it is too much that it would scare you off. Perhaps, I won’t be able to replace the person in your heart, but I really love you.” he slowly closes their distance with an embrace and kisses on her forehead.

Bringing up her hands, she too returns a same embracement to him. “Taeyeon, I couldn’t have asked any more from you.” her eyes were filling with tears. “Meeting you…everything has changed so much. As each and everyday passes by, I could feel my love to you getting stronger than ever…”

Before she could continues, Taeyeon had placed his lips on hers. She was rather taken aback initially. But it seems she wants more from him, their kiss getting deeper and passionate.

-

-Taeyeon POV-

Time passed very fast, in a blink of eye, half a year just fly by us freely. Most probably everyday I went trough it with Tiffany, it seems time really fast. In these six months, our relationship had gotten stronger. Though have times I did feel she is taking me as a replacement for Donghae, but I don’t really mind. As long as I could be with her for a little longer, anything is okay. Everyday after work, I would spend the rest of the day in Secret Garden. My relationship with her three oppas had obviously gotten better too. I get to know from Yuri, that Tiffany’s father actually opposed her and Donghae being together. It was here where they always hid and being together. They had spent a lot of happy time here. The name Secret Garden was actually symbolizes their secret, a love which can’t be revealed. I realize Tiffany and Donghae had gone through a long journey. I just feel that I have no right to stay here. It was an accident that separated them. I sometime wonder, if that accident did not happen, I wouldn’t be able to have such happiness. Not knowing why, I felt this happiness is so fragile. Having Tiffany so close by my side, yet I felt she is so far beyond my reach. Why is my heart telling me, she doesn’t belong to me and sooner or later, I’ll lose her?

“Taeyeon,” Tiffany heavily hits on his back with both her hands.

“Woah, that’s pain,” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon shook their heads.

Turning around to face Tiffany, Taeyeon narrowed his eyes, “Miss Tiffany Hwang, this is the tenth time for today. Do you want to see me spit out my lungs? You know you are strong and I feel pain…”

Tiffany pretends to pout sadly, “Who ask you always space out at one corner?”

“Yah…how old are you,” Taeyeon surround her with his arms, “how on earth could you tie your apron in this way?” he helps her tie the apron. Unknowingly, Tiffany pecked on his cheek.

“Gosh…again,” Hyoyeon turned away while laying half his body on the bar table.

Sooyoung looks at them with a disgusted expression, “Yesterday Taeyeon stole a kiss on her lips, now she’s doing this. I seriously had gotten enough from the two of you.”

Tiffany hugs Taeyeon from the back smiling widely, “Why, are you guys envious of us? Go find one for yourself then…”

Taeyeon looked over his shoulder to face Tiffany; their face was so close that they could feel their breath. He mischievously says, “I prefer a peck on lips…”

“Wait for your next life…” Tiffany begins to run away from him.

“You better pray that I don’t catch you, or you’re doom…” Taeyeon chases after her. A sudden action from Taeyeon had flushed everyone’s grins on face as he squatted down and have his hands against his chest. He seems in pain, sweat formed on his forehead.

“Taeyeon…” Tiffany ran back to him nervously. “Are you okay?” he was so in pain that he can’t even soothe her not to be scared.

“Taeyeon…” Changmin helped him up, “I’ll bring you to the hospital right now.”