~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 1~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

“Donghae…” she circled her hands around his neck and pecked on his cheek.

Stop typing his report; he held on her hand with a wide blissful smile, “What’s next, Fany-ah?”

“Are you done with your report?” Tiffany asked caringly.

Slightly pulling her seated on his lap, he said, “Another one part we can make our move.”

Nodded her head happily, she make her way to the exit, “I’ll go to the canteen and grab a bite first. Want anything, Inspector Lee?”

Donghae shook his head in smile; whenever he sees her smile, he would unknowingly smile blissfully. As she was happily having a slow pace towards the canteen, a guy who is turning behind accidentally bumped into Tiffany.

“Mianhe…” he apologized.

“It doesn’t matter,” Tiffany was intending to pick up her bag, however, he too in the same time helping her and causing a contact. She immediately withdrew her hand, “Mianhe…”

Smiling charismatically, he joked, “We seriously need to stop apologizing to each other…”

“Yeah,” Tiffany agreed awkwardly. “Bye…”

He waves his hand gentlemanly then walked away. On her way to the canteen, Tiffany rubbed her forehead.

-Secret Garden-

After wearing on the apron, Donghae came out from the resting room. “Hey, how’s business this noon?”

“Well, having me this superb good looking guy here,” Hyoyeon funnily said, “How can your business not running good?”

Yuri jokingly interrupted, “Yeah, killing the entire auntie around this area…”

“What are you talking about Kwon Yuri?!” Hyoyeon grabbed his head and using his roughness against him.

Donghae laughed upon seeing the two big kids. As he turned to the side, he noticed Tiffany was struggling tying her apron.

Turning her around to face him, Donghae helps her, “Gosh, up to this minute you still having problem doing this?” he sneered.

As he was concentrating tying her apron, Tiffany was surrounded by his arms. In his arms, she could see Donghae’s face clearly in a close distant.

Resting his arms on the chest height table, Hyoyeon imitating Tiffany’s face of expression, “Oh…why is Tiffany so lucky to have such a nice guy with her,” he leaned on Sooyoung.

Swinging his head off his shoulder with all his strength, Sooyoung formed a disgusted face of expression, “Why did you turned into a gay all of a sudden?”

“You idiot,” Hyoyeon chase after Sooyoung, “How dare you call me gay,”

Having Donghae hugging her from behind, Tiffany grinned, “I can guarantee these guys done nothing but only chaos to the café.”

Donghae looks at her and agreed. He tightened his held around her waist.

“So,” Yuri seated on the bar side chair after sending an order, he asked, “have you all choose the date to register?”

Swiftly, Donghae dragged Yuri away from Tiffany by his arms around Yuri’s neck. “I’m warning you; do not mention a single thing to her.”

Surprisingly, Yuri asked, “You haven’t proposed her yet?”

“Register?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“Right there,” Donghae shouted, “Table 2 asking for their bill,” he walked pass Tiffany after taking the bill. “Will explain to you later, Yuri quick serve customer and both of you too, stop those nonsenses.”

-

“Woah,” Donghae shouted cheerily, “Today’s business was three times better than yesterday.”

Tiffany hung her arms over Donghae’s neck, “That’s a great news, we might open second branch soon.”

“Stop dreaming and quickly clean the floor,” Donghae loosens her arms on his neck. “It’s still million miles away from that.”

Picking up the mop, Tiffany grumbled, “Why are you so smart to send those three off before cleaning up the café? See now we have to settle this huge place all by ourselves.”

Snatching the mop from her held, Donghae slightly eyed on her jokingly, “I’ll do this and you’ll just need to sit down at the cashier counter and when it’s time, we’ll leave.”

“You sounded insincere…” Tiffany turned away with her arms folded whilst pouting.

He rested his arm on the top of mop stick and gaze at her. Turning her around by her shoulders, gradually leaning forward, Tiffany’s face blushed instantly. Seeing that, he chuckled, “Tomato…”

“What…” Tiffany raised her voice.

Cupping her face with his palms, he gently pecked on her lips, “will you marry me?”

Tiffany gazes into his eyes, “stop fooling me…”

On the next second, Donghae one knee knelt on floor whilst left hand holding Tiffany’s and another held a jewelry box. He opened it and revealed the ring in it, speaking solemnly, “I’m serious, marry me.”

She could hardly see Donghae’s face of expression as the hazel eyes of hers were blurred by the tears that filled in her eyes.