~ It’s Fate that Playing with us ~ Chapter 9~

It's Fate that Playing with Us

“Miss Sunday, Mr. Kim it’s not available at the moment,” Changmin replied. “Is there anything I can help you?”

She slightly hits on her chest upon hearing his answer, “Yes, Director Hwang would like to meet Director Kim personally. The best if he could make it today.”

“I can’t give you a confirm answer,” Changmin answered with his usual cold tone. “I’ll pass him your message as soon as he is back.”

“Would it be too much to ask him give a call once he is back? 3482 9365, it’s serious urgent.” Her tone was rather impatient. “Anyway, sorry for bothering and thanks a lot.”

Changmin looks at the receiver and thought for awhile, “she has called eight times today…is it really that urgent?” he places the receiver down, upon doing so, Taeyeon walked into the MD’s office area with a stern face of expression. Changmin got up from his seat, “Director, a minute ago, GM of Hwang Holdings, Sunday called.”

Taeyeon impatiently raised his hand to stop Changmin from going further, “Didn’t I ask Hwang Holdings to hold on? Why are they so annoying by giving me dozens of calls every day?” he entered his office.

“It seems that her director would like to meet you personally,” Changmin informed. “Do you want to give her a call regarding your answer?”

“I don’t think is necessary,” Taeyeon coldly replied. “If she really wants that project so much, she would come here in person instead requesting me to call her back to confirm a personal meeting.” He added whilst turning on his lapop.

“How was it?” Tiffany asked while typing a monthly report.

Sunday lowered her head, “His assistant said he’s not available and will inform him to give me a call once he’s back.”

Looking up to Sunday, she said, “I shall approach him myself.”

“Director, are you serious?” Sunday was stunned upon hearing her reply.

She got up from her seat and takes her handbag, “Continue with this report and when you’re done, send it to my dad.”

“Director…” before she could go further, Tiffany has walked passed her with a very fast pace. “If Mr. Hwang knows about this, I’m dead. I almost got sack the time when I helped Director prepared the report.” Sunday said in scared.

-Kim Holdings-

Stepping into the Kim Holdings office building, Tiffany walked up to the reception counter impatiently. “I would like to meet Mr. Kim.”

The receptionist politely answered, “Have you made any appointment?”

Tiffany sighed, “No…but this is urgent.” Her face was filled with confusion with what herself is doing. All she knows is that she needs to meet him now. “I really need to speak to your director will you please inform him that I’m approaching his office now?” Tiffany started to pace towards the elevator lobby whilst still looking at the receptionist.

“Miss Hwang, you can’t go up,” the receptionist got up from her seat.

Seeing that, Tiffany walked faster on the next second, she bumped into a person who also wasn’t looking at his approaching way as he was speaking to his assistant.

Tiffany stepped back with a light bow, “I’m sorry…”

Taeyeon, having his peek to the girl bowed in front of him, “aren’t you,”

Upon hearing this familiar voice, she looked up, “Taeyeon shi,” Tiffany pointed at him surprisingly.

“Tiffany shi,” he points at her too in the same time.

-park-

“Yah, how can I not know your name?” Taeyeon held on his forehead embarrassedly.

Tiffany face was filled with thoughts, “perhaps, there’s not a time you thought of handing that project to us,” she whispered.

“Huh…” Taeyeon turned to her.

“Nothing,” Tiffany replied a simple answer. “It’s getting late; I think I should make my move first.”

Taeyeon abruptly grabbed hold on her wrist, “You are there to see me, aren’t you? Why out of the blue rushing home?” he asked with his nature innocent face of expression and his held on her was tight yet secure.

She was rather taken aback by his sudden gesture. Noticed she was staring on his hand, Taeyeon withdrew and smiled brushing off the awkwardness. “Let’s have dinner together, my stomach is starving.”

Tiffany hesitates for a moment, and then sighed, “What about going to my restaurant?”

“Sounds good, I’ll treat you,” Taeyeon placed his hand on Tiffany’s back and opened the car door for her.

-Secret Garden-

Sooyoung paced towards the table at the very corner of Secret Garden, he placed the final dish on the table, “Enjoy your meal,” and left.

Having his stare on the both of Tiffany and Taeyeon, Hyoyeon says with his hand touching on his own chins curiously, “Who is that guy? Ever since Donghae passed away, other than us, Tiffany has not been in contact with any guy.”

Sooyoung placed the tray on the bar counter, “Isn’t he the one his girlfriend poured him a glass of water?”

Hyoyeon clapped his hands, “Yes, he’s the one. How did Tiffany know him?”

Within a minute, they both felt a hard knock on their heads. It was Yuri who knocking them with the menu, “Stop keeping your nose on other’s and start moving.”

“I realize you’re very quiet,” Taeyeon said whilst still cutting the steak without looking at the person who is very mindful seated opposite him.

Tiffany looked up to him, “Honestly, there’s a question I would like you to answer me frankly.”

Little did she know a smile was formed on Taeyeon’s face as he knows she’ll ask sooner or later. He instantly placed down the cutlery set and brought up his head and has his charismatic stare on Tiffany; waiting for her to continues with the question.

“Right from the start, you have not thought of handing that project to Hwang Holdings, aren’t you?” Tiffany asked bluntly.

Bringing up the napkin and gently wiped on her lips, he then placed it down and said, “I guess your GM had misunderstood my meaning terribly. Did I ever mention to her that I’ll only pass this project to you if only your director comes see me?” “The reason why you have not received any reply from us was my company currently busy on the expansion to China market.”

“At least you should inform us,” Tiffany said it half shouting that caught many ones attention.

Taeyeon chuckled upon seeing the expression embarrassed on Tiffany’s face. He reached out his hand to her rosy soft cheek, “You look so cute.”

Her face blushed immediately upon hearing him saying that. Brushing off the awkward atmosphere, Taeyeon said, “Since you’re the first person that came to me, I can really tell that you’re taking this project seriously and I’m certain you can do it very well.”

“What does that means?” Tiffany widened her eyes, “Is it a nod for us?”

Taeyeon smiled a little then nodded his head. Suddenly, Tiffany stood up and walked up to him with a hug, “Thank you.” she then ran up to Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung with a group hug.

-Taeyeon’s POV-

“Watching her smiling happily, didn’t know why, I have an indescribable feeling. Perhaps, this the only way I could think of too closer our distant. Tiffany Hwang…”