My Determination!

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Jun Hyung POV;

It was finally time for us to perform! My heart was thumping loudly and all of the members were going crazy!

“YAH! Let’s try that triple spin that Hae In did!” Yo Seop joked around,

“If you want to break your neck, go for it!” Dong Woon teased.

“Yah yah kids! Let’s practise one last time, it’s almost our turn!”

Du Jun POV;

“SO BEAST~! Everyone welcome Cube High School’s B2ST!” I heard the MC scream, a whole load of screaming came and we finally made our way out.

“HWAITING HYUNG!” Dong Woon encouraged as we walked out.

“SO BEAST~!” We all introduced. “Kamshamnida for coming tonight and please enjoy our first performance for this year!” I screamed out to our fellow fans. We performed our signature song ‘Bad Girl’, ‘Beautiful’, ‘Lightless’, ‘Shock’ & ‘Take Care of my Girlfriend’. During our performance there was not one mistake, everyone did their best and smiles were on everyone’s face.

Your POV;

Wow… Watching B2ST dance was amazing, not only can they co operate cute dances and good dances together but they could sing so well! As I was watching Gi Kwang, I realise he was capable of doing both so perfectly.  I couldn’t take my eyes off them even if it’s just for a second, from this day onwards; I’ve sworn to myself, “I’m going to join B2ST”. HWAITING!

G Dragon POV;

Tonight we’re going to show those B2ST that Big Bang rocks the night! “Big Bang forever!” I yelled out with the rest of the members.

“Big Bang rocks the night! Everyone shout loud for YG High School’s BIG BANG!” As soon as we heard that, we all ran out in the stage smiling like crazy. “ANNYEONG!” I scream out loud, “Please support us and be with us forever! Saranghaeyo~~” Oh that Daesung, always so sweet! So we conquered the stage performing, ‘Lies’, ‘Haru Haru’, ‘Last Farewell’, ‘Love Club’  & ‘Beautiful Hangover’. Like usual, we did no mistake and had the best time of our lives out there!

Your POV;

Wow, they are very talented; no wonder they’re the rival of B2ST. They left me jaw dropped. It was amazing, if I had to choose between B2ST & Big Bang I’d have no idea. Eh, either way I hope to learn from both groups! Next up were 4Minute & 2NE1 – for girls they’re pretty good, but compared to me, I think I’m better. They could improve on doing bigger gestures; they’re really good at singing though, unlike me!

I flopped onto my bed like a dead person, lying in bed and think about tonight; maybe B2ST isn’t as bad as I thought they were. Alright, from now on, I’m going to use the identity as a boy to be able to join B2ST. That’s my goal from now.

--

Morning came and instead of wearing my skirt and vest uniform, I’ve chosen to wear the blazer and long pants, I cut my hair very short into a guy’s style and wore my school tie. I’m ready, from now on, I’m no longer the daughter of Park Han Jin, but the son of Park Han Jin. HWAITING!

I arrive in front of the school gates, today is when it’ll all happen…