Who are you?

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Hyun Seung POV;

Oh no, has our dumbkwang figured out that she’s actually Hae In? Before he says anything I better go and help, but before I could speak, I heard him continue. “Guys do you remember on the first day of school?” Everyone nods, what is he thinking?

“What about it? Fan girls?” Jun Hyung sits back,

“Ani! That girl who took my seat!” Gi Kwang looks at Hae In. OH! Dumbkwang always dumbkwang, he thinks Hae In is that girl, but they do look very, very, alike.

“OH! Gi Kwangie! You’re so smart! You’re right! So, Gae In, are you actually that nasty girl who took Gi Kwang’s seat and the first to make us move seat?!” Yo Seop shoots an accusing look towards Hae In. She looks at me signally for help, I nod telling her to say yes, it’s the only way that she won’t get busted.

“Ah! I remember now, you guys are those jerks who are so arrogant over a table,” Hae In spit out.

Your POV;

I had to put on my old personality, I feel so bad acting like this to everyone, but can I do, Eun Ji is just sitting here all lost. “Yah yah! Why haven’t you been going to school?” Du Jun questions,

“Do I need your permission to leave?” I reply, quite surprise how cold it sounded,

“Yah, this girl, you’re really something!” Jun Hyung stands up and stomps towards me. He pulls out his fist, what? Is he really going to hit a girl? I stare straight into his eyes, suddenly he softens and put his fist down and stare back into me, what’s he doing? This creep, why is he getting so close to me?!

Jun Hyung POV;

I stomped towards this little rude brat, I pulled out my fist then realised she was staring straight into my eyes. I suddenly feel soft and lower my arm, I stare straight back. Without me realising I went closer to her, my heart beats faster and faster, before I could get any closer, I heard her scream, “BYEONTAE!” and a hard slap across my face. I stand up straight, okay, no more softening on this little brat! I want to punch her but I feel so weak and fall straight down.

“Hyung! Hyung! Are you alright? What were you trying to do?” I heard Yo Seop shaking me,

“Yah hyung! Snap out of it now!” Dong Woon shakes me harder and I snap back into life.

“What just h-h-appened?” I stuttered,

“YAH! BYEONTAE, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? JERK!” Gae In kicked my leg really hard and stomped off. I got off the ground and ran after her.

Seung Ri POV;

Gae In storms our way after all that drama with B2ST, she heads for the door but before she could go, I grabbed her arm. She looks back and shoots a firey glare at me. I feel scared but I don’t let go.

“It’s our turn to talk,”

“I don’t know you, what’s there to talk about?” She replies, aish, this girl is really,

“Don’t be so rude; haven’t you heard of respect your elders?” I grinned,

“Well didn’t you know if you wanted a proper conversation you don’t get violent like this?” She shakes off my hold, “Okay, what is it?”

Your POV;

Seung Ri walks towards me, I’ve never seen him so serious before. He leans in close to me and I lean back,”You look very familiar,” oh no, he didn’t recognise me, did he?

“I’ve never seen you in my life, what are you on about?” I lie,

“Hae In!” Dae Sung shouts and walk towards me too..