What are you doing here?!

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Seung Ri POV;

“Big Bang rocks the night!” And the song finishes, ah~ finally.

“Wow, Big Bang really rocks the night!” I hear a familiar voice say, 2NE1 steps in; as usual, Dara goes straight to G Dragon. I think she likes him.

“Aish Dara, not now, I’m kinda tired, let’s hang out another time okay?” G Dragon pats Dara on her head and escorts her out.

Dara POV;

Aish, what has gotten into G Dragon? He’s making less and less time for me, ahh ~ I miss hanging out with him. As he escorts me out, I give the girls the Fail-again look. I wish he would like me too, everything would be much better!

G Dragon POV;

“Wow, Big Bang really rocks the night!” I hear Dara say. Again I make up the excuse that I’m tired and escorted her out. She’s so annoying, I thought I’ve told her I don’t like her and we could only be friends. Aigoo, she just won’t get off my back.

“Yah since we’ve finished practise and we’re bored, let’s go meet Park Hae In!” I suggested right after 2NE1 walked out the door.

“But aren’t you ti-” Dae Sung asks me,

“Sungie, you know me, that was just an excuse! Now get off your and let’s go!”

Gi Kwang POV;

We walked Hae In to his house because none of the members could drive. Boy wasn’t I surprised, he’s really rich!

“HAE IN-SSHI!” I heard an unfamiliar voice call out; Hae In turns his head to his direction and smile. I look at the kids and they’re thinking the same thing, What are they doing here?! “Hae In-sshi! This is your place? Pretty rich aren’t chu?” Tae Yang gave Hae In a little noggle,

“Yah! Stop it~ it hurts~~” Hae In laughs. I pull Hae In away from Tae Yang.

“What are you doing here?” I ask emotionless,

“Ah we came to see Hae In of course!” G Dragon butts in,

Your POV;

“What are you doing here?” Gi Kwang asked Big Bang looking very annoyed,

“Ah we came to see Hae In of course!” G Dragon says loudly and proud, he pulls my arm to his side but then I feel someone else pull my other arm. Before I knew it, I was stuck between Gi Kwang’s and G Dragon’s grip. “Uhh… it hurts, please let go”

“I’m not letting go” G Dragon stated,

“Neither am I” Gi Kwang fought back. I looked at the rest of B2ST members but they just strugged. I looked at Big Bang and they gave me a hand sign to shake them both off, I did as they said and it worked!

“Yah yah, so much intention going on here! Break it up guys! No need to fight for the awesome Hae In!” I tried lighting up the mood and pushed them away from each other. I see that didn’t work, both groups are looking at each other intensely, I’m going attempt to break this intensity again, “Yah! I’m cold, why are we standing outside? It’s cold~~~ Let’s head inside for some hot cocoa! Who’s up for it? I am!” I raise my hand up cheerfully and look at the other members signalling them to as well,

“Ne ne! Us too!” Yo Seop and Dong Woon yelled and raised their hands,

“Ah~ Don’t forget us too!” Dae Sung and Seung Ri also yelled and raised their hands.

“Ah, okay boys, let’s head inside shall we?” I say dragging Gi Kwang and G Dragon with me so they would look forward and not at each other.