Declaration

Idol Fixer

 

"Guys! This is Roxy Torres and her kids, Adalia and Jake. They will be traveling with us during our tour in California." The manager of Nu'est spoke as we stood in front of the five men of the group in their hotel room. I stood there with my kids and our suitcases. Yesterday after we agreeed to help the manger we went home and packed for a long vacation then got picked up and driven to their hotel. Where we are now standing in the middle of the room talking. Everyone except the arrogant one looked at me with curious eyes as Jr just glared. 

"Cool! I'm Baekho." One of the guys spoke in Korean as he stepped up with a smiling face and shook my hand in greeting. I looked at his blonde mohawk hair and smiled at him shaking his hand back. His slanted eyes almost closed as he laughed grabbing the other blonde guy. "This one here is Ren!" Baekho laughed as he pulled a guy with long blonde hair in front of me. The guy was pretty I mean way to pretty to be a guy. I stared in shock as they laughed. 

"I'm Minhyun!" The brown haired Korean man said in Korean as he stood front of me smiling. He looked like he was the tallest one of the group. His short brown hair looked shaggy as his brown almost black eyes shined as he smiled. I shook his hand he was really good looking I give him that and he seemed nice. 

"I'm Aron!" I looked at the dark red haired man in shock hearing that he spoke perfect english. I remember the manger telling me on the way here that Aron lived in L.A. for sometime then moved to Korea and he was also the oldest one in the band.

Aron, Minhyun, Ren, and Baekho bent down to my kids level and smiled as they extended their hands to them. I felt Jake and Adalia's hold tighten on my legs as they moved behind me being shy. I laughed as I bent down telling them it's okay as I smiled at the guys. 

"They don't know Korean. Only I do." I explained to them letting them know in case. Aron looked up at me then back at my kids and smiled as we all heard their little stomachs growl. Jake and Adalia whined as they hid behind me even more embarssesed now as I laughed. "You guys hungry?" They nodded their heads shyly as they looked at me with big eyes. I turned my head to see the guys looking at me with the same look also. I couldn't help,but laugh. "You hungry to?" I asked them and almost died of laughter as I witnessed 4 idol grown men mimicing my kids. 

"Then let's go eat at the restaurant down stairs. We have enough time to each before we have to do sound check at the stage." The manger announced as we cheered happily like little kids making our way to the door. "You coming, Jr?" We all turned to the silent dark haired brunette with curious gazes as he stood there with his arms crossed and black eyes narrowed at me. 

Jr sighed heavily as he moved out the door pushing us aside in the process as he walked I glared at his back angerily. 

"He's mad that your here! You really pissed him off yesterday at the airport. Let's go eat!" Aron said as we all just stared at the open door where Jr disappeared through.

We all nodded our heads and agreed as we walked to the downstairs restaurant. On the way  Jake and Adalia opened up more the the guys they even let Baekho and Ren put them on their shoulders as they ran through the hallway laughing. Minhyun, Aron, and the manger talked happily while laughing at the childish kids in front of us. 

"What took you so long?" Jr growled sitting at the middle table in the restaurant looking pissed off. We just got there and we get greeted like this. "I was getting tired of the girls ogling over me here!" 

"Really I thought you won't get tired of that?" I questioned sarcastically as we all sat down. Jake and Adalia sat on either side of me as Ren sat next to Adalia and Aron sat next to Jake then Baekho sat next to Ren. Minhyun and the manger sat beside Aron and Jr. 

"Mommy! I want chicken nuggets!" Adalia annouced happily as she colored on her children menu. Her small hand held the blue crayon softly as she tried to connect the dots. I looked to the side to see Jake coloring also, but with a green crayon. When did the waitress come? I questioned as looked down at the menu in front of me confused. 

"Mommy! I want amburger." Jake announced happily as he smiled up at me. 

"amburger?" Aron asked looked at me confused. I looked at him and laughed shaking my head. 

"He could never say it right!" I laughed as he, Ren, Baekho, and Minhyun joined in.

The waitress came in making Jr's arrogant smile come on again as she kept checking him out. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as we took our orders. I kept trying to ignore him throughout our meal as we ate. 

"Is there anything else I can get for you?" The waitress came back around again but she kept staring at Jr while she talked not taking her eyes away from him as he smiled arrogantly. We said no as she walked away disappointed. 

"She can't stay away from me!" Jr smirked as he looked at me straight in the eye. I gave him a disgusted face as I rolled my eyes. "What's wrong curly head? You jealous?"

"You wish!" I hissed as I glared at him angerily. 

"You have to be that's why you are mad!" He pestered. I felt everyone's eyes looking at us as I glared angerily at him. Here I am in the middle of a restaurant with a Korean idols haveing a arguement with their leader in Korean. Way to go Roxy. 

"Trust me I am not jealous! I just hate guys that are like you!" 

"And I hate girls that are like you!" He retorted. I narrowed my eyes at him angerily as I sighed pushing loose curls behind my ear. 

"Girls like me? And what type is that?" I questioned angerily as I tightened my hand on my glass of sprite. 

"The cunning fans that will do anything to get what she wants. Saying you don't know us when clearly you do. You are attracted to me, but your playing hard to get. So you will do anything to get me to notice you including what you doing now stalking me." When I heard that escape his mouth I couldn't help, but laugh out loud. 

"Trust me! You go it all wrong! I could careless about you."

"Then why are you here and going to be with us during our tour?" He asked lifted up an eyebrow at me as he stared me down through his bangs. 

"I as well as my kids were asked to come. It has nothing to do with you or your fame trust me!" I smiled satisfied seeing his arrogant smile dropping now replaced with a annoyed face. It's working. Maybe I can turn him back to his oldself faster than I thought. 

"I never asked you to come." He hissed in annoyance his almost black eyes narrowing angerily at me. I smirked as I snorted softly lifting my glass to my lips taking a sip from my sprite. 

"Looks like your opinion doesn't matter in this. I am going to be with you whether you like it or not!" I said smirking confidently at him not taking my brown eyes away from his. I narrowed my eyes as his peach lips went slowly up into a smirk. 

"Allright, you can come with us...."

"I never asked for your permission."

"You can come with us. Just be sure not to fall in love with me! I wouldn't want to break your cute little ego." He said with a confident smirk his eyes sparkling with excitement. I couldn't help, but laugh again  this time almost as if I was insane. I mean really can this guy get anymore arrogant might as well challenge him. 

"You really think I would. You must be joking." I immediately stopped laughing as I got up slowly putting my hands on the table leaning towards him. He looked at me angerily as he also got up putting his hands on the table leaning towards me. We were glaring at each other in eye level our faces only a foot apart. The atmosphere thickened as everyone stared quietly at us. "You know what I'll take your little warning to heart as long as you take mine to heart to."

"And what warning would that be?" He questioned glaring at me more intensely. I smirked at him arrogantly hoping to beat him at his own game. 

"Just be sure not to fall in love with me! I wouldn't want to break your cute little ego!" I breathed out drastically as I repeated his words. He looked angered at first then his face went back to an arrogant smile. 

"Looks like we are going to take each other's warnings to heart. Be careful with the fangirls they might misunderstand you being with us, Miss Poodle." He laughed as he turned and walked away from us. I glared at his retreating figure angerily. 

"WHO THE HELL YOU CALLING MISS POODLE! COME BACK HERE YOU !" I yelled angerily my temper snapping as I went to lung over the table to go chase after him. Just I was about to leap over the table I felt multiple hands hold me back. "Let me go! Ima beat that ego of his out of his body!" I continued to yell as Aron and Minhyun held me back while I thrashed angerily. 

"Good luck in doing that!" Jr yelled in english his accent heavily as he laughed. His laugh echoing as he disappeared past the entrance of the restaurant. If i see that bastard I am kicking his . First, he has the nerve to warn me not to fall in love with him. Second, he threatened me with his fangirls. Last, he called me a freaking poodle. 

"Let me beat his !" I yelled in english really angered as I tried to lunge over the table again, but the guys only pulled me back forcefully. I groaned in annoyance. 

"Calm down, Roxy! Ignore him. This is why we need your help." The manager spoke trying to calm me down. He looked at Jake and Adalia as if for help. "Is there anything we can do?"

"Once mommy snaps no one can stop her. Only..." Adalia said as she looked at them shrugging her little shoulders. I breathed heavily as I stared ahead at the restaurant door my heart won't stop beating rapidly. 

"I can." Jake said as he climbed the table and stood right in front of my face. My brown eyes stared into his bright trusting blue eyes. I know what he is going to do. Everyone watched in shock as my five year old boy slapped both of my cheeks hard. My cheeks stung as he leaned his little face close to mine. His blue eyes burning in my mind. "Mommy! Snap out!" 

"Sorry, Jakey!" I said as my shoulders slumped in defeat. I still don't know how he can snap me out, but he alway can. I felt the guys pull their hands away from me as I leaned back and sighed as I ran my hands through my curly hair. I turned to the guys and smiled apologetically. "Sorry about that I tend to have a bit of a temper." I said in Korean as I laughed nervously. They looked at me bewildered with mouths open. Minhyun shook his head and looked at me smiling softly. 

"We should go. I think Roxy scared everyone here with her Korean yelling!" Minhyun laughed as everyone agreed with him. 

"I've had to much drama for one day.The atmosphere was to intense I felt I might drown." Ren said dramatically as he picked up a now giggling Adalia and twirled her in a circle. I couldn't help, but laugh and roll my eyes at them. They are so wierd. We paid our bill and quickly made our way out in silence.

"He was never that arrogant." I turned to Aron confused as he looked at me with a small smile. "Jr. He used to be a lot more fun. He would be competative with Baekho and beat him. He was a great leader then fame got to him and it was like he became a different person completely. When you were fighting today I noticed his cool facade at least dropped a couple times. I seriously believe you can help him." I looked at Aron shocked then sighed in frustration as he continued to walk. 

"Hopefully I can. Before we annoy each other to death." I breathed out annoyed. I don't know if I can really help them. All I know for sure is that Jr just declared war with me.