14: Never mess with us

Idol Fixer

 

Back to Roxy's point of view!!


I was shocked. No beyond shock. Here I was having a fun day hanging out Minhyun with wierd things happening, but other than that fun. Minhyun suggested we go on the Ferris Wheel before we leave the park saying that there will be a surprise. I tried to get him to tell me, but he kept refusing. I remember when we were walking Minhyun kept looking out of the side of his eyes behind him, but when I did it I didn't see anything. When I got in the Ferris Wheel cart I noticed Minhyun was getting in super slowly then I noticed lots of yelling happening in behind him. Then as if in slowmotion I watched in shock as Jr pulled Minhyun out of the Ferris Wheel cart then himself in. I whispered out his name in shock and confusion as I watched him breathe heavily in front of me as if he ran a marthon. I was about to ask him what he was doing here, but he just grabbed my face pulling me up to him making my lips connect to his into a kiss. 

I felt my body shiver in delight as my heart felt as if it was gonna burst out of my chest. He kept his hold on me as he kissed me. It felt as if he was pulling all his feelings into this kiss begging me to understand him. The passion, the nervousness, and the love. I quickly pulled away from him in shock as I unconsciously put my arm over my face to hide my blushing cheeks. Jr looked at me hurt by my action as he ran his hand through his messy hair in frustration. I studied him to notice his bangs are no longer in his face they just went across his forehead in a messy way. He wore black jeans with black shoes as he had on a white graphic teeshirt and a plaid open button up shirt on top of it. I stared in silence as he sat down across from me studying me also. The atmosphere felt tense and akward as the Ferris Wheel continued to move up slowly. 

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't take it anymore." Jr breathed out frustrated breaking the silence. I sat down slowly across from him looking at his frustrated face. I bit my bottom lip as I thought again of what just happened. He kissed me. Jr kissed me. Why would he do that?

"Why?" I finally breathed out softly. Jr looked up at me in disbelief as his dark eyes studied my face as if expecting me to laugh and say I was joking. But I wasn't.. I am completely serious. "JR!" I said a little louder after a long silence. 

"Because....I fell in love with you." He muttered out softly as he refused to look at my face. I watched in shock as his face completely turned red in embaressment as he still refused to look me in the eye. "I was trying to tell you on the day we wen't to the summer festival, but.." My eyes widen in realization as I remember he tried to tell me something before I noticed the kids were gone. Also the events before that. The almost kiss on the balcony, the way he looked at me, and the way he protected me from the fangirls. All those actions and the way he held me. He was trying to tell me how he felt for me, but I didn't notice them. He was trying all this time to get me to notice, but I didn't. I felt silent tears go down my eyes as I looked at him. I kept ignoring my feelings for him because I kept thinking that he was a international star who won't look at me the sameway.  Jr looked slowly up meeting my eyes with a sad expression then upon seeing my face he panicked slightly most likely seeing the silent tears going slowly down my face. Just put my face in his warm hand as he leaned forward looking at me in the eyes with concern. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I will take it back! Please don't cry!" He kept repeating. 

"NO! Don't take it back! You Idiot!" I yelled as I quickly pulled away. I started to hit him hard everywhere as I cried. I most likely look insane to him. Jr yelled my name as he grabbed my fisted hands pinning them over me. I felt his body lean over me in the process. His right knee placed between my legs as his other foot stayed firmly on the ground. I looked up at him in shock as our faces were only inches apart. My heart beating faster and faster as we stared into each other's eyes. His eyes looked at me with concern. "Never take that back." I whispered out breaking the silence. 

"I won't. I promise." He whispered as he leaned down kissing my eyes. My skin burning where his lips touched as the tears dried. I felt his hold loosen on my hands.  Jr pulled away slowly, but not to far just enough distance so our eyes can met. His warm breath hitting my lips as our noses touched. He looked me in the eyes as if seeing if it was ok. 

"Is it ok for me to love you?" I whispered as I pulled my right hand from his slowly lifting it to cup his face. He leaned into my hand softly as he looked at me in confusion. 

"Why wouldn't it be?" He breathed out in confusion. 

"Because of who you are. Who I am. My past...." Jr didn't let me finish for he simply kissed me softly. I closed my eyes taking in the kiss, but all to soon he pulled away slightly again looking at me in the face. He moved his free hand to caress my face gently. His eyes shined down at me lovingly. 

"I don't care about your past or what you've done. All I care about is this broken single mother under me who doesn't want to let anyone into her life because she is scared. I love you for the way you are. The way your smile seems to brighten the room. The way your laugh echoes, the way your hair bounces as you walk, and the way you stay stong taking on the world so no one has to worry. I love everything about you. I could careless about what anyone says different or about your past." Jr breathed out. I felt tears go down my face again. I felt my chest clench in saddness. "Roxy. Don't see me as a Idol who you can never have. See me as Jr ...the idiot man who loves you and wants to be in your's and the kid's life." 

I chuckled softly as he called himself an idiot as I stared up at him. Without even waiting anymore I put both of my arm's around him pressing my lips to his. I pulled him closer as I felt his arms wrap around my waist making me lean foreward straddling his lap as he sat down. The evening sun's rays shined inside the Ferris Wheel cart as we reached the top of the Ferris Wheel, but we didn't care we just stayed in each other's embrace. I was the first to pull away both of us breathing hard as a smiled spread on both of our faces. We just stare at each other happy with the silence. 

"I think we need to get back at Minhyun and Aron!" Jr said. I leaned back looking at him completely confused. 

"Why?"  I asked. 

"They planned for this to happen. This whole day they planned this." I looked at him my mouth slightly agape as I remembered when they were talking in front of me this morning in the hotel. That's what they were doing those little. I looked back at Jr to see him smiling mockingly at me knowing I figured it out.

"Hey! You know I'm a little slow!" I said as I hit arm. I looked down to realize our position and quickly made to move off, but Jr kept his arms firmly on my back keeping me there. My cheeks heated with embaressment. Jr rubbled with laughter under me as he grabbed me in a hug. "You're so annoying!" I pouted in his chest making him chuckle again.

"So what are we are going to do?" He asked as let me go slightly. I pulled back to look at him in the face. He smiled at me as his dark eyes sparkled with excitement. I looked at him a little bit facinated for I have never seen him like this. He is so different. Like if he was a kid. I wonder what we could do to get back at the guys. Then it hit me.

"How about we let the guys believe they didn't help anything at all. Just make things worse!" I said excitedly as I jumped off Jr's lap with a mechivous grin on my face.  Jr looked at me and laughed. 

"And do we do that?" He asked as he still looked at me with a smile. I looked at him smiling wider as I noticed we are getting closer to the ground. 

"We act like we hate each other of couse!" I said. Jr stood up placing his arms on my hips pulling me close. I shivered slightly as my hips burned slightly from his touch. I looked up at him beaming with excitement this will be fun. This is what they get for fooling me. 

" Youre just evil." Jr joked as he laugh slightly. He leaned into kiss me, but I put my finger on his lips as I noticed we were the next cart to be let off. I pulled away.

"Hold on, Loverboy! It's showtime. Now Superstar can you act as well as you can sing?" I asked as I placed my hand on my hips.  

"I can! What about you?" Jr said as he crossed his arms over his chest. His eyes glistened with excitemnt as we just stood there staring at each other. 

The ride operator opened out cart door signaling showtime for us. Jr's eyes immediately narrowed at me as I glared back at him. I huffed angerily as I marched past him pushing him walking away. I walked out to the exit to see the guys there looking at me with concern. As I stomped down towards them angerily with Jr on my trail.  The guys stared at me as I walked past them angerily, but I didn't get far for Jr grabbed my wrist making me turn to him. We glared at each other with hatred. 

"We weren't done talking!" He hissed as his grip tightened on my wrist. I narrowed my arm free then slapped him across the face. Jr held his red cheek in shock as he and the guys stared at me in shock. I looked at Jr trying to send a silent message to him without them notcing that I was sorry. I am guessing he understood for he went back to glaring at me. 

"I don't give a . Stay the hell away from me!" I spat as hatred seethed out of me. I marched away feeling satisfied with myself. This is actually really fun. I wonder how long we can keep this up. 

"So you're just gonna run away with your tail between your legs! huh Poodle!" Jr yelled making me stop dead in my tracks. I smiled knowing what he is doing. He wants to be the last one to get the word in this fake arguement. I turned to see him smirking arrogantly. This bastard doesn't know what he just started. Challenge Accepted!

"I am not running away, Superstar!" I growled as I marched up to his face. I stared right up at him with my own arrogant smile. "I am just avoiding causeing a scene which you are doing now."

"Oh! Is that what I am doing! To late you started this!" He growled as he gripped my arm. 

"Hey guys! What the hell are you fighting about!" Aron said as he and the guys pulled Jr and I apart. They looked at us both with concern as Jr and I just glared at each other with pure hatred. Jr looked at me and smirked. Oh no!

"Why don't you ask the Poodle! She is the one taking it out of hand!" He smirked arrogantly. I looked at him seriously angry this time that he wanted me to come up with a reason. I growled darkly at him as I glared. His eyes just shined with amusement at me. 

"Ask him! He is the one that started it! You know I should have never agreed to come on this tour with you! I would have been happy just staying at home with my kids. I wish I never met you!" I spat as I crossed my arms in defiance. Baekho and Ren just looked at me in shock. While Aron and Minhyun's face immediately changed into that of guilt and regret. 

"Roxy! You don't mean that right!" Aron spoke as if trying to convince me. "I mean you and Jr had a lot of good times right?"

"HA! Good times? That's such a lie! I never had any good times with him. I was just pretending so I could get him back to his oldself as fast as I could so I could leave." I barked with dry laughter. I continued to glare at Jr as if saying your move. Ren started to silently cry being hurt from my response. 

"Why don't you go now? Why still stay? We don't want you here. In fact I never wanted you here since the beginning. You're just a hassle. Why don't you just go back to the hotel get your pubs and disappear from our sights forever." He growled. I looked at him flinching back a little. It would be a lie if I said that didn't hurt. Jr's eyes soften slightly showing he was sorry then went back to his hard face. 

"Fine I will!" I yelled as I turned sharply going to walk away. 

"Wait! No!!!" Aron yelled as he grabbed me pulling me back. He was panicing now. I wanted to laugh so much, but I just kept a hard face.

"What!" I hissed as I pulled my arm out of his grip.

"Jr! Tell her you don't mean that! Tell her not to go!"  Minhyun yelled in Jr's face in panic. Regret and guilt covered his and Aron's face as they tried to keep me from walking away. 

"Why would I? I don't care if she goes! Why don't you go with her Minhyun you guys are now together." Jr said emotionlessly as he looked away. I looked at Jr with slight adoration. He is good. I have to remind to compliment him later on his acting. Minhyun's  and Aron's eyes widen with realization as he looked at us with horror. 

"No! No! This is my fault! I am sorry! I tried to get you together! I told Minhyun to do it! Don't." Aron panicked as he looked between Jr and I. Oh God I can't hold it. I tried to fight smile. I looked to see Jr doing the same. People passed by us looking at us wierdly. 

"I'm sorry, Jr! I didn't mean for it to go this far! Don't let her go! I promise I would never meddle again!" Minhyun yelled in panic. 

"NOOOOOO! You can't leave, Roxy! Whose make-up am I going to use? Who am I going shopping with? I never even told you that I broke your favorite blue dress because I tried it on." Ren cried as he ran to me hugging my chest. Wow I can't believe.....wait.

"What!" I yelled in anger as I pulled him away glaring at him. "What did you do with my blue dress!" 

"I'm sorry! Baekho dared me to do it!" Ren cried making Baekho yelled in disaggreement. I looked at up Jr seeing he is about to burst out laughing. Ren then turned to Jr running to him crying. Ren wrapped his arms around Jr. "JR! Don't let her go! Please I promise I won't put women's perfume in your cologne anymore!"

"What!" Jr yelled in shock as he looked down at Ren angerily. I can't hold it anymore. I immediately bursted into a fit of laughter. 

"OHHH! NO! We made her go crazy!" The guys cried as they came to my side. I fell down from laughing so hard. 

"AHHHHHH! We made Jr go crazy to!" Ren yelled franticly. I looked up to see Jr on the floor dying of laughter also. We continued to laugh holding our stomach's in pain as the guy's panicked thinking we were insane. 

"Oh my god! I can't anymore! It hurts to much!" I breathed out as I leaned into Jr. We were now sitting up trying to catch our breath. Jr look at the shocked guys and smiled widely. 

"Wait! You guys aren't fight?" Baekho asked. We shook our head no.

"You're not leaving?" Ren asked looking at me. I shook my head no. Jr then grabbed my hand interlacing out fingers together as I leaned into him more. 

"YOU'RE TOGETHER NOW!" All four of them yelled at the same time in shock. Jr and I looked at each other smiling then at the guys. 

"Yeah!" Jr and I said at the same time as he laughed lightly at their hanging mouths. 

"Now you know better than to mess with us!" I said proudly. I looked at them smiling widely.

"YOU JERKS!" They all yelled at the same time as they looked at us with teary eyes. Jr and I just laughed as we all talked happily. Ren immediately tackled us with Baekho crying on how happy they are for us. 

I looked at Jr to see he was staring at me the whole time. We smiled softly at each other as the guys continued to talk animatedly. Jr looked at me happily as he leaned into me. Our lips met for a soft kiss causing my heart to beat heavily again as my body shivered. I couldn't believe everything that happened today. Now to break the news to my kids..Wait my kids. I quickly pulled away from Jr looking at him in shock and fear. 

"Where are the kids?" I asked noticing that all the guys are here and I left them to watch my babies. I looked at him in fear, but they all just laughed at me. Jr got up quickly helping me up after. He kept his hands on mine as we stood up. 

"They are with the manager!" Baekho answered as we walked through the park towards the car. I sighed out a sigh of relief. God did I feel like a bad mother now. I felt Jr's hand tightened softly on mine to get me to look at him. I looked up at him to see him smiling softly. 

"You don't really think we would just leave them by themselves?" He mocked. I rolled my eyes at him as I looked away from his handsome face. 

"We should hurry back tho! I don't know how long the manager can stand before they drive him crazy!" Aron laughed.

We all laughed nervously with him as we walked faster to the cars. Knowing my kids the manager is probably passed out on the couch with them drawing on his face. I laughed loudly while I took out my keys. I don't know how, but Jr and I ended racing  to the car with the guys. I was laughing along with them the whole entire way even though I was tired. Baekho took this moment to challenge Jr and me. Jr laughed as he picked me up now running while carrying me bridal style. I laughed as we ran past a yelling Baekho and Minhyun. They yelled that we were cheating, but we didn't care for we just laughed even harder. 

Hey Guys!! So what you think?? Lol Just Two more chapters of this story then it will be done lol next chapter would be in Adalia's point of view don't worry you'll love it i am excited for it its so cute!! :D please tell me what you think! Thanks for reading!! Luv you guys!!