10: Nightmare Part 1

Idol Fixer

 

"Oh My God! Roxy, Slow Down! Do you want to kill us!" Jr yelld in panic from the passenger seat as  I sped through traffic in my car. 

I swerved in and outh through traffic going about the speed limit. Cars honked their horns and said insensitive words furiously at me. I didn't care. They can call me all they want or do whatever they want even call the cops, because the only thing right now that is in my head is getting my babies. When they called it was in secret from their dad. They said they were at the house and to hurry to get them. They were crying on the phone as they refused to tell me what happened they just told me to just hurry. I swear I will kill that bastard if he hurt them. I was practically burning with anger as I pulled into the street of my beach house. I can hears Jr's yells as I speed down it then when my navy blue colored beach house came into view I quickly moved the car to make a sharp turn to the right. The tires squealed against the road by the sudden motion and then I pressed my brakes right before my black honda pilot came in contact with the garage door. Silence filled the car as Jr and I breathed heavily. I looked at Jr to see him look at me with withe wide shocked eyes. 

"Remind me never...ever...get in...the car...with you again!" Jr breathed out in horror as we stepped out of the car. The smell of the salty air immediately hit my nose as the sounds of the waves and seagulls echoed in my ears. I looked up to see some man look through the blinds with an angry face. "Where are we? Such a nice house."

"This is my house." I sighed. Jr looked at me confused and disbelief as I just shrugged. "I got a good job in the photography business and so I bought a house near the beach and I manage my own time so I can spend more time with my kids. I didn't be one of those mom's that are always working and are to stressed out to spend time with my kids." I said as I shrugged at him. I heard the door open and foot steps around us coming towards us. Jr looked around in shock as five armed men came up to us. "Took you long enough! Now Where the hell are my kids!" I hissed angerily. 

The men just kept quiet as the motioned us to follow them. Jr looked at me as if seeing if it is ok. i nodded my head to let him know it was fine. The men looked at me with anger and disgust as we followed them inside the house. They are still not over the fact that I killed their own. They probably want to kill me themselves. I sighed as we stepped into my beach house home. I felt a hand grab mine as if in comfort. I looked to the side to see Jr looking ahead with a serious glare. 

"Hey Babe! Nice of you to join us!" I looked ahead into my olive colored living room to see Matt sitting comfortably on my black L shaped couch with his feet up on the coffee table in front of him. I narrowed my eyes at him angerily ignoring his men that are spreading around the room to protect him. I can feel all their hateful glares. 

"Where are my kids!" I hissed out as Jr and I stood in front of him. Jr glared at Matt as Matt glared at our joined hands. "Matt!" But I was only ignored by him. Matt stood up coming face to face with Jr. I felt Jr's hand tighten on mine as they glared at each other. 

"So you are the famous Korean superstar?" Matt spoke as he looked at Jr in disgust. "You should have never come. You do know it is dangerous to be here. I could ruin your career. In fact being around that is dangerous enough.She killed some of my men."

"It was self defense." Jr growled in his strong english accent as I felt him push me behind him. The atmosphere seemed to thicken by the minute. 

"Oh so he speaks english!" Matt said surprised as he laughed at Jr. Then he sneered at Jr. "You should run along back to your tour. This is not any of your concern. You don't want to ruin you fame. I mean what were you thinking Roxy! Bringing an international star into our problems. I could kill him and make it look like you did it." My eyes widen in realization. What have I done? Matt is right. I could get Jr hurt with him just being here. I felt Jr stiffen in front of me but not of fear but of anger. 

"Where are my kids, Matt!" I growled as I moved from behind Jr to in front of him hoping to protect him. I won't let Jr get hurt because of me. I want my kids that way I can get away from him.

"You mean our kids!" Matt said as he gave me a cocky smile and grabbed my waist to pull me towards him. His light blue eyes staring at me with lust. Jr growled angerily behind me as he just stood there with Matt's guards on either side of him for him to interfere. "Although your body feels as if you never had twins. I miss this body." 

"Get off of me!" I hissed in rage as I pushed him away from me. "Where are my kids, you bastard!"

"Don't worry they are safe. I had to teach them a lesson for using the phone behind my back. You know our kids should learn some manners. They're to much like you. I have to fix that. They lack respect for their father. Don't worry though, babe! I showed them that it will be the last time they disrespect me." Matt laughed as he looked at me with a arrogant smile. 

My eyes widen in fear as I stared at his laughing face. My mind kept going back to when my kids called me crying. I clenched my fist tightly as I looked at him glaring in fury. That hurt my babies. My kids. And was even planning to hurt them even worse. I felt tears going down my faces as I kept hearing my children's cries. They are just Five years old. 

"You dare hit my kids!" I whispered angerily as I glared at him through my bangs.I want to kill him. I want to kill him. He deserves it more than anything. No one would miss him. It is not like I haven't killed before. 

"I had to teach them a lesson! They need to respect their Father!" Matt simply said as he looked at me with a arrogant smile. He ran his hand through his black shaggy hair as he sighed. "And I will keep doing it till they learn!"

"Over my dead body!" I yelled as I lunged for Matt, but I was immediately held back by four strong hands. I tried to launch again, but I was only pulled back roughly. I kept trying and trying but it wouldn't work. Matt just stood in front of me with his arms crossed and laughed. "AHHHHHH!" I yelled in frustration as tears came down my eyes. 

"Tsk Tsk!! Your not a beast, Sweetie! Don't be like that!" Matt said as he laid his hand on my face softly lifting my face up so I can be face to face with him. My eyes narrowed at his blue arrogant eyes. Oh how I loathe his eyes."You're so beautiful. I might need to tame you again though. It's a sacrifice I am willing to make for us to be a family again." 

"We will never be a family!" I hissed as I spat in his face. Matt looked at me furiously as he wiped his face. He let out a heavy sigh. 

"You shouldn't have done that!" He hissed as he lifted his hand and slapped me accross the face. My face turned to the side upon the impact as the slap echoed throughout the room. My cheek vibrated in pain as my hair stuck to my face due to stress. 

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Jr yelled angerily as he struggled against the men that held him back. His eyes seemed to be burning with fire. 

"Why are you still here! Didn't I tell you that this is none of your concern! Why do you care so much? You are just a superstar that has no business with our affairs!" Matt said annoyed as he walked up to Jr studying him. Then Matt ahhhed out loud. "Ahhh!  I see!" Matt said as he looked back and forth between Jr and I. "Your in love with her aren't you! ahahaha! Isn't that cute? Well I can't have that! You see Jr. That and her kids belong to me! I don't like sharing."

"They are not objects! They are the most amazing people in the world. They are caring, loving, and funny. I don't where I would be without them. They are to great for you. You don't deserve them." Jr hissed as he moved forward to hit Matt, but the bodyguards held him tightly back with his hands behind his back. Jr growled in rage as he glared angerily at Matt who simply just laughed at out pain. I looked at Jr with shocked eyes as tears came down my face.

"I don't deserve them! Ha! You don't anything about them! You just think you do! Did she tell you that she killed before?" Matt sneered at him. Jr looked at him with a arrogant smile and nodded. Matt's face immediately turned red with anger. "Dispose of him!" Matt simply said as the men pulled Jr away. Jr immediately resisted as he growled in anger. 

"NO! Leave him out of this, Matt! Don't touch him!" I screeched as I attempted to move away from the men that were holding me back. " Damn It! Let Me Go! MATT! Leave him out of this! This is about us! Your problem is me!" I yelled with all my might as I continued to struggle out of the hold I'm in.  Matt turned to me angerily

 "You dare tell me what to do! When this is al...." Matt was cut short when a loud bang and glass shatter was heard throughtout the house. Along with screams of kids.

My eyes widen as I turned towards the red door in the back of the house leading to my room to see it open with a great force that it made a loud bang against the wall. A man walked out of the room holding my crying kids on each of his hands. He threw them to the floor roughly as he walked to Matt. I stared in horror as my babies looked at me with fear in their eyes. Tears streamed down their bruised faces as they yelled mommy. They tried to get up to run towards me, but a man held them back. They kept yelling mommy mommy as they kept trying. Their tears coming down. Their cloths were a mess as they were covered with dirt and bruises. Then I saw something that made me boil in rage. Along Adalia's right cheek ran a long fresh scratch that had blood coming down softly. I stared in horror at my babies hurt and crying thinking this wasn't supposed to happen to them. I am supposed to protect them. I look back at Jr to see his eyes filled with anger and sorrow as his eyes stared at Jake and Adalia. 

"You hurt my kids!" I hissed softly under my breath as I looked down at my combat boots breathing heavily. I can feel my anger seething throughout my body as my peripheral started to blacken. 

"I told you that they had to be taught a lesson! They need to respect their Father." Matt laughed. 

"So you would hurt your own kids! You sick, bastard!" Jr yelled furiously as he growled in rage as he struggled against the men. 

"I told you already, Pretty Boy! They belong to me! I can do whatever I want to them!" Matt exclaimed as he laughed again. I looked back up slowly at my kids to them still crying. Jake then looked at me with shocked eyes. 

"No! Mommy! You can't!" Jake yelled, but his voice was fading in my ears.

All the noises around me started to fade. My eyes trained on Adalia's crying figure and their brusies. Then I looked at Matt smiling face as he told Jr something. Then Jr's glare in anger as he continued to struggle against the men that was holding him. I watched as Jr and Matt argued back and forth in rage. I could only hear my heartbeat against my ears as I felt my blood boil. I can feel myself getting close to snapping. 

"MOMMY! NO!" Jake yelled as tears went down his face in fear. I can hear him loud and clear as he and his sister cried loudly. My vision was going black. 

"SHUT UP!" One of the guards yelled loudly as a slap echoed the room. Jake cried out in pain as I heard his little body fall on the floor. I can hear Jr's yell angerily and in rage. 

With that my eyes snapped open as I snapped my head up. My eyes burned with fire in them. My mind blanked out with the only thing going through my head now is getting my babies and Jr out of here. And killing that bastard that dare hit my children.