6: Concert Revelation

Idol Fixer

 

"UGH!" I groaned as I moved into the bathroom scratching my still orange hair. Today is the day of the concert. I tought as I brushed my teeth still half asleep. While i brushed my teeth i looked down on the counter noticing a box on the counter. I squinted my eyes thinking I'm still asleep as I lifted the box in my hands. I smiled at it's contents almost laughing as I left the toothbrush in my mouth hanging idly."That bastard got me the wrong color!" I chuckled as I continued to stare at the box of black hair color. "He isn't so bad after all!" I quickly made my way to get ready making sure to bring the hair dye box with me.

"Hey! You dyed your hair back!" Aron stated as I opened their hotel room door. I sighed as I came in plopping on their couch and throwing my purse and car keys on top of the table.

"MOMMY!" Jake and Adalia exclaimed happily as they jumped on my lap hugging me.

"You guys are here more than you are with me! You don't like me anymore!" I whined sadly as I pouted at them. Jake and Adalia's blue eyes immediately widen with shock and hurt.

"NOO! MOMMY! WE LOVE YOU!! WERE SORRRYYYY!!!" They cried as they hugged me tightly. I laughed as I hugged them back telling them I was only joking to calm their tears.

"You're a mean mom!" Aron stated at he looked at me with his arms crossed in disappointment. I rolled my eyes at him as I stuck out my tongue in defiance. Aron just shook his head chuckling. "Your such a kid!"

"Whatever! Where is everyone?" I asked noticing the empty apartment room. Jake and Adalia climbed out of my lap and onto the floor standing next to Aron.

"They went to the concert to get ready. I decided to stay here and watch the kids until you woke up so we can go together." Aron explained while I got up grabbing my purse with my car keys. I guess it's about time we go then. 

"You could have just left Jake and Adalia in my room and gone with them. You didn't have to wait for me or watch them!"I sighed feeling bad Aron is missing part of pre-concert rehearsal because of me. I bet Jr will at me when he sees me.

"Well...." Aron chuckled as he looked down at Adalia and Jake while scratching the back of his head. My kids looked away innocently as I opened the hotel room leading them out to walk to my car.

"Well ..What?" I insisted as narrowed my eyes at them as we walked.

"They kinda were already out of your room and in ours.....Their smart!" Aron chuckled. I looked at Jake and Adalia to see them giving an apologetic look to me. I know they are smart sometimes too smart.

"Jake! Adalia! Did you knock first before you went in their room?" I scolded already used to them going to their room in the mornings while I'm sleeping. I told them I don't mind as long as they knock first, but they alway just use the extra room card the manager gave me in case of emergency that I need to go in the room. I always kept it in my purse and my kids would grab it to go in the guys room. Jake and Adalia looked at me with big blue eyes as they shook their head in a no. "Say sorry to all the guys when you see them! Remember what I told you that you need to knock first before you go into a room. Or I will make you stay with me until I wake up."

"NOOOO!!! WE'RE SORRY!! MOMMY IS BORING! ALL SHE DOES IS SLEEP!" Jake and Adalia cried as they grabbed Aron's hands in desperation. They can be so overdramatic. I looked at my kids offended as Aron laughed. I am not boring. It's not my fault I like my sleep. 

"It's ok! We don't care! Believe it or not we love having them around." Aron said as he picked Adalia up and held Jake's hand as we crossed the street my car. Adalia hugged his neck in comfort as she looked at me walking behind them with her bright blue eyes. She smiled at me shyly as she tried to hide her red cheeks in embarressment. I wanted to laugh as I realized just then my little girl is experiencing her first crush who is Aron. He is way to old for her though. 

"They should still knock first!" I said looking at my kids with a face of disapproval. We got inside my car safetly putting on our seatbelt. I turned back to make sure Jake and Adalia had their seatbelts on right. Once I heard the click of their seatbelts I the car with ease."Thank you for watching them. I'm sorry you're late cause of me!" I said looking at Aron.

"I don't mind. Just wake up earlier." Aron shrugged as he smiled at me mockingly. That bastard.

"Leave me alone! I like my sleep!" I whined while I pulled the car out of the parking lot carefully.

"Mommy sleeps like a bear in winter!" Jake laughed as he and Adalia did Rawr noises to make fun of me. Their innocent laughs echoing in the car making Aron burst out laughing in the passenger seat.

"That's so mean. I do not!" I protested while I kept my eyes on the road, but only ended up laughing with them. We laughed the rest of the way to the concert.

We pulled into the back of the concert building where so much secruity covered so no one can see my kids and I with the guys. So no one can know we know them. As we get out of the car you can hear the booming voices of fans excited for the concert. It made my heart pound faster. I was excited to. This place was amazing. It was surronded by police and staff working hard to keep everthing going great with no problems.

"What took you so long!" Jr complained as he appeared in front of us walking towards us. I stared at him as he walked toward us completely ready to do a concert in his bad boy look. His combat boots almost similar to the ones I am wearing now slams against the ground with each step. His bangs covered his eye as his other eye that is not covered stared at me. I felt nervous all of a sudden as I unconciously started to rub my arms as if I was cold.

"Mommy! Sleepy!" Adalia annouced happily as she looked up at Jr with wide eyes.

"Isn't she always?" Jr joked as he smiled at me. His eyes landed on my hair then at my face an apologetic expression crossed his face for a brief second then he went back to his normal face. "Let's go be going inside we still got some things to do before the concert starts." With that we followed him inside the big familiar building.

For the next hour we watched as staff franticly ran around getting ready. The guys stayed in their own room warming up before the concert that now starts in 30 minutes. I walked with my kids around the facility in hope to distract our boredom.

"Mommy! Why can't we see them?" Jake whined as he grabbed my hand pulling it so I will give him my undivided attention.

"No, sweetie! You know we can't because they are working! I'm sorry." I explained as I ran my hands through his brown hair. I turned to see Adalia with the same sad and bored expression as her brother. I sighed not knowing what to do now. "How about we go to the car and go get ice cream really quick then come back.hmm?"

They smiled at me softly as they nodded happily excited for anything that is not just walking around a building. We made our way outside happy to feel the sun's rays and the breeze soft wind on our skin. Jake and Adalia skipped happily ahead of me singing about ice cream. I laughed as I fished for my car keys in my purse unaware of anything in front of me thinking we were fine behind the building even though all staff and secruity were to busy on the inside getting everything ready for the concert before it starts.

"HEY! YOU!" I looked up in alarm to see at least 4 hardcore Nu'est fans standing in front of my car blocking our path. They looked at me with glares. Jake and Adalia backed up slowly to me as they whimpered in fear not liking them at all.

"You aren't supposed to be here." I said calmly as I glared at them angerily. They crossed their arms as them humph at me. Snotty little...

"You either! We just came to make sure you leave. We saw you come in with Aron in your car. So we are guessing you know the guys especially since you and Jr talked to. And This" Their I think leader spoke up as she twirled her beach blonde hair with her perfect manicure nails. Her shirt showing she was a hardcore Jr fan without a doubt. The girls behind her were the same but with different hair color and facial features also different shirts. The blonde threw a magazine on the ground in front of me. I stared expressionlessly at the magazine cover with picture of me and Ren when we went shopping and Beakho and Minhyun with my kids at some park laughing. "Although your hair is not orange we know this is you. I am guessing those are your kids. You can't fool us. We know your dating Ren. You ."

"You must be kidding me! I am not dating him.And so what if I am with the guys.Also watch your language there are kids here." I hissed as I glared at them. I put my hands out holding my kids to me protectively."Leave us alone!"

"Stop all your connections to them and leave here! Now! Before we make you!" Another girls voice sounded. I looked behind me to see 4 more girls come out of no where. My mind quickly went into mother defense mode as the eight girls surronded us threateningly. I look down at Jake and Adalia to see them in shock fear.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I said narrowing my eyes at them. I felt no fear as I stared at them.

"Well I guess we have to make you! We don't want to do that especially with your kids here!" The blonde girl spoke cocking her head to the side as she narrowed her eyes back at me.

"What you going to do? Manicure my nails to death!" I said sarcastically my grip on my kids tightening.The atmosphere getting tenser as we glared at each other.

"Mommy! I wanna go! Please!" Adalia whined as little tears seemed to threaten to escape her eyes. She kept them in like she always does to show she is tough. To not make me worry. She is to much like me. It's scary sometimes.

"Don't worry, baby! We will leave soon I promise!" I spoke softly as I bent down to their level leaning close to their ears. "When mommy tells you to I want you to run inside and find the manager. Don't leave his side until I come to get you, understand." I whispered in their ears. Jake and Adalia nodded their heads as they grabbed each other's hands ready to run. This isn't the first time they had to run away from danger leaving me. Last time I yelled at them non-stop shrieking in fear for them to go as they protested saying they would protect me. I had to say the most painful words that tore my heart to get them to leave. But that's in the past and this is a completely different situation.

"We are going to have to teach this a lesson, girls!" The blonde spoke as they yelled at me ready moving towards me with hands fisted.

I quickly pushed Jake and Adalia away and told them to go. As they ran one of the girls grabbed Adalia's hair pulling it her back. Adalia screamed in pain as Jake yelled to let go. Jake's eyes brimmed with panic tears as he attempted to franticly set his sister free. With that one move my temper snapped and that red haired girl became my first victim.

"Don't you dare touch my babies!" I yelled in rage as I grabbed the red head girl's hand squeezing my nails into her wrist as I twisted it until I heard a sickening crack. The girl quickly let go of Adalia's hair and screamed loudly in pain as I let go of her wrist glaring at her dangerously.She held her now broken wrist as she cried loudly her makeup running with black liquid going down her cheeks from the mascura.

"You !" One of the girls yelled as they all went to pounce on me at once.

"Eight against one isn't really fair!" I smiled mockingly as I dodged their attacks not wanting to hurt them.They kept trying to pull my hair and scratch me,but I would slap their hands away as well as move as fast as I can away. I didn't learn self defense to beat people up. I only hurt the red head because she grabbed Adalia.

"Hold her! She is pissing me off!" The blonde yelled and almost immediately hands came out of nowhere and held my arms and legs as the slammed me against the side of my car.

I gasped upon impact as I looked up past the blonde towards the facility doors to see Jake and Adalia just run in. I sighed in relief thanking God they got away. I know what you're thinking....these are just a bunch of fangirls what's the worst they can do. Wrong! These are Kpop fangirls! They are the scariest ones out there.As if proving my point I see the blonde girl take out a knife from under her skirt. The blade of the knife shined against the sun's rays as it was pointed at me mockingly. Immediately I felt myself panic just like I did back then. Back then....I never thought I would be in a situation like this again. Only last time I almost died escaping. This time it won't be like that at all. 

"I didn't want to come to this but you left us with no choice!" The blonde spoke as she pointed the knife at me. I tried to move, but the girls hold only got stronger on me. "Looks like we got you now!" She chuckled darkly. See what I mean theses girls don't kid when it comes to their idols.

"You are going to kill me over this, seriously!" I almost yelled in disbelief as my voice cracked with fear. No they can't know I am scared! That would mean they win. I am so glad my kids already got away.

"No! We are just going to ruin your pretty little face so the guys will dump you! And no guy will ever lay eyes on you again!" She hissed as she glared furiously at me. So she must be the representative of women. I wanted to laugh of this whole scene. A scene that you would see in Manga's or Movies. This is ridiculous. 

"Can you start with my hair,please! I don't really like it!" I said nonchalantly as I pointed to my freshly dyed black curly hair."It's a pain in the to take care of!"

"Cocky ." She hissed as she went to hit me with the knife at my face.

Before she even got it close I kicked her hand that contained the knife with amazing strength as twisted my hands to get out of their grip. The leader howled in pain as she held her hand as I moved away. I stared at the furious girls with shocked eyes only to see two of them with knives. These girls are pycho. With that I did the only thing that I hate more than my ex. I ran away. I know what you're thinking. Why didn't you stay and fight you take on those girls no problem. I could,but I have kids to think about now. I will not make the same mistake as I did last time.

"We're not done here!" I heard them yell as they chased behind me. How the did they even get past the security here!?!?! Freaking insane girls!!

I ran towards the facility door putting my hand on the handle I pulled with all my strength hoping it would open fast enough for me to slip in, but as fate wasn't on my side the door is locked. ! I pulled and kept tryin, but it wouldn't budge at all. I kept trying to open it in anger. I can hear the girls breathing hard as they came to a stop behind me.

"Looks like they locked the door! To bad!" The leader laughed along with the girls with her. "I'm guessing the concert is starting soon so I want to hurry this up!"

I looked at them as they neared me. The two girls with the knives ed them towards me. I quickly took one of their hands and twisted it so the knife dropped on the ground as the other I slapped away from me with my free hand. The brown haired girl that I twisted her hand howled in pain as the other one immediatly used her other hand to slap me across the face. The girls laughed as they all came at once pulling my hair, scratching my face, and kicking me. Damn it, Why won't they just leave me alone. I screamed loudly as I pushed them away from me and pushed myself away from them running along the side of the building hoping for some opening so I could get in. I can hear them running behind me as they yelled angry threats. God! What is wrong with these hardcore fans? They won't rest until they hurt me so bad that I would leave the guys alone. But I can't I promised the manager I will help them and stay with them until they go back to Korea. My breath is running out. My heart beating faster. My legs are begging me for a break. 

I turned at the corner of the building only to be pulled into a miniature alley of the building. I gasped out loud as my back slammed against the facility wall.Panic settled in me as I went to yell, but a hand immediately went over my mouth as the man pressed me to the wall. His muscular frame seems to be covering me protectively. I can feel his heart beat and his heavy breaths as he held me there. His right hand over my mouth while his left rested on my hip pulling me uncomfortably close to him. All I could do was stare at his face in shock in disbelief at what is happening. My wide eyes stared at his in shock as my heart seemed to be doing a race.I can hear the yells of the girls as they ran past the entrance of the mini alley not noticing us. I kept quiet as I breathed heavily until the last of them left past us leaving me and the man by ourselves in the mini alley. I looked up at my savior to see his tough face looking back at me with worry. His almost black eyes stared into my dark brown eyes as his breath hit my face from us being so close. I unconsiously put my hand on his chest as he let his hand drop from my mouth slowly. He positioned both hands on either side of my face while not moving away or even taking his eyes off of me. We stared at each other.

"Why are you here, Jr?" I breathed out still in shock that he was even there. None of us wanting to move from our position.

Jr looked at me with disbelief as he sighed heavily. I stared in silence as he lifted his right hand moving it to my face. He breathed out as his eyes stared at my cheek with guilt. His warm hand landed on the cheek softly as he ran his thumb across it. I felt a stinging pain, but I didn't flinch I just continued to stare at his worried face and dark handsome eyes. His long lashes making his eyes look mysterious with a little bit of black eyeliner.

"You got hurt." He whispered out in english. His accent noticeable in his husky voice. I felt my heart skip beats unconsiously as I found myself not able to breath anymore. I hope he can't feel my heart beat.

"I'm fine!" I breathed out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. His hand that was still my cheek stopped and just stayed there providing warmth for me. I let my eyes look down to see us still so close and blood on his thumb. I gulped as I looked back up at his eyes.

"I'm sorry! It is my fault. We should have had more security with you." He breathed out his eyes not leaving my cut cheek. 

"I wouldn't like that!" I pointed out as I looked at him with confusion. Why? I wanted to ask him that so bad. Why is he acting so....I don't know? Why does he care so much?

"I don't care. This is the second time I hurt you. Even though I wasn't involved this time. I still feel responsible." Jr then rested his forehead against mine making me freeze completely. My mind going blank as we just breathed in and out. "This is why I didn't want you here."

"I-I'm fine!" I stuttered out. Damn voice what is wrong with you! I cursed myself for stuttering. He is so close. Then he pulled away a little bit staring at me with a disappointed face.

"Liar! You want to cry. Stop being stubborn and holding everything in. Don't say you don't either because then that would be a lie to." Jr whispered in Korean as he stared at me.

"So you think you figured me out?" He did figure me out.

"Not think. I did. Now stop holding everything in and thinking you have to take on the world by yourself.Stop thinking you are alone."

"What makes you think I try to take the world by myself." I questioned as I stared into his eyes. My chest tightens in pain knowing he is right. but I would never admit it. I just glared at him in defiance secretly scared that he might break me. I won't cry in front of him ever in my life.

"Single mom of twins with a bad past that makes her tough. The kids are more worried about other people instead of themselves. They especially worry bout their mom. So worried that they ran to me of all people crying and begging to help you saying they don't want what happened last time happen to you again. What happened? What was so bad that it scarred those kids?" He whispered as he took my face in his hands. The warmth of his hands spread all over my face. I don't want to admit that it felt good. We looked into each other's eyes on what seemed like forever then I sighed. They don't need to know.

"I thought you didn't care about us? You just wanted us to leave?" I said as I lightly pushed him away regrettably. Missing warmth of his body I wrapped my arms around myself a I stood a few steps away from him. Noticing my surroundings I kept silent as I heard te screaming of fans inside the facility waiting for the concert to start. Jr looked at me his almost black eyes filled with hurt and guilt. "There is nothing wrong. Don't worry about my kids and I. We are fine! Nothing happened. I am not sad or breaking apart.And don't feel bad about this. None of this was your fault." I said as I smiled at him softly. He stared at me through his dark bangs his eyes studying me looking for something. I turned around having my back face him because I didn't want to see his face. The guilty look he is giving me is to much. Why does he care now? Why can't he be an arrogant bastard that I hate? It is better if we hate each other.

"You cried yesterday night before you went to your room. I saw it. That can't be nothing. Your kids were terrified when they came to me. How long are you going to hold it all in? How long are you going to keep pretending your ok? One day you are just going to break apart" Jr sounded concerned, but I know that is most likely fake. He wouldn't care about us. He can't. After the way we treat each other. We are supposed to hate each other.

"Don't pretend to care now after everything." I said as I walked away slowly. "You should go back to your concert." Then I did something I never should have. I looked behind me. I stared at his worried expression and smiled softly. "Thank you for helping me and for the hair dye. For future info my hair is dark brown not black." I said then turned around, but not before catching his arrogant smile come back on his face.

"What makes you think I bought you the hair dye! Ugh! You made me late!" He yelled after me as I continued to walk away. I just laughed as I waved leaving him to go to his concert to his fans. Little did he know that at that moment I sighed in relief. Relief because for a second there I thought he cared for me. I know that would never be. I trained my heart to not expect things easily. 

Once I finally got in the facility I was immediately tackled by 3 people. Two of them were my kids crying and the other was Ren crying asking if I was ok. I laughed as I reassured all the guys and the manager, who wouldn't stop apologizing, that I was fine. During that moment Jr came in saying that he and the guys need to go. He and I exchanged a long look his eyes scanning over to make sure I am ok then he turned with the guys and left. I stared at his figure walking away from me only to feel slightly sadden.

 I watched the concert with amazement! The guys sang and danced great. We watched from backstage since the manager didn't want us with the fans afraid we will get hurt. He told us that he would tighten security as he kept apologizing. I wanted to punch him in the face so bad to get him to shut up. I didn't care as long as my kids were safe and happy. Throughout the concert I would occasionally look at them with worry making sure they were ok. Making sure they were happy. And they were because even though they didn't have any idea what the guys were singing they danced happily to the beat. The echos of the screaming fans made my heart beat faster in excitement. I smiled as I listened to the music liking it. Without realizing it or even controlling it. I became a fan of Nu'est.