8: Haunted

Idol Fixer

 

"Mommy! I'm bored!" Jake whined as he stretched out his little body on the couch with Adalia staring at the television screen. I turned to them from my position in our room unpacking. I sighed as I got up and set myself down next to them on the couch.I pulled them both to me as I looked the tv screen showing scooby doo.

"What do you want to do then?" I asked as they cuddled into me getting more comfortable as they continued to watch the show. Adalia sighed heavily as she and Jake shrugged their shoulders at the sametime. I looked down at them and smile. "I have an idea!" I answered happily peaking up both of my kids interest. They looked at me with excited blue eyes as if they were waiting for my answer the whole time. "How about that summer festival I took you last year? It should be in town again?"

"Yeah!" They cheered as they jumped off the couch. I simply just laughed at their cuteness. 

"Mommy? Can we bring Aron?" Adalia asked as she stared at me with puppy dog eyes. Her eyes sparkled with hope making me unable to look away. Jake simply looked at his sister and pouted. 

"No! I don't wnt him to come!" Jake whined while he crossed his arms in defiance. 

"I do!" 

"I don't!"

They argued back and forth on whether we should invite Aron or not. I just chuckled on how riduculous this is. Even though on the inside I feel bad for Aron, but it is still so funny. 

"How about we invite all the guys to come with us?" I suggested stopping their arguement.

"Even Aron?" Adalia asked as her eyes widen with a begging stare. I sighed.

"Yes! Even Aron!" 

"Yay!" Adalia cheered as she ran out the door singing Aron's name happily. I looked next to me to see Jake pouting with his arms crossed. 

"Come on, Jakey! Let's go see if Baekho will come to!" I exclaimed knowing my son's admiration for the man. Jake's eyes immediately brightened as he went to the door. 

"Mommy! Let's go!" Jake called happily as he opened the hotel room door and ran into the guy's room. I laughed as I got up and grabbed my purse with my car keys.

It's funny how one little thing can change the kid's mind from sad to happy. I closed our hotel room door behind me as I laughed hearing my children whineing to the guys. As I walked in their room with a sigh still tired from unpacking. I looked up to see the guys already finished and are currently walking around. 

"Aron! Mommy is taking us to a festival!"Adalia announced as she ran to Aron with her arm's extended out in joy. Aron laughed as he picked her up happily.

 On the other side of the room I can hear Jake telling the samething happily to the rest of the guys. Jr looked from his position on the couch at me curiously. I felt my body stiffen in nervousness. I all of sudden felt as if I didn't have clothing on in front of him. I felt even though I am clearly wearing jeans and a white t-shirt. His stare seems so strong. He just stared at me through his bangs with an intense stare. He breathed in and out softly reminding me of yesterday's events when we were stuck on the balcony of the other hotel we just left. How close he was. How warm his body felt so close to mine. How his eyes seemed to burn into my soul. How we almost kissed. I felt my cheeks turn warm in embaressment. I need to stay away from him. No matter what I can't be alone with him. 

"But! ARON!!" I heard Adalia cry immediately snapping my attention away from Jr to her. Aron just set a pouting Adalia on the floor. Adalia huffed as she crossed her arms while Aron just looking at her apologeticly. 

"I'm sorry Adalia, but I have errands to run with the manager and Minhyun." Aron said to the sad Adalia. I looked at him confused for it was the first I hear of this. 

"Ren and I have to go to the building we are preforming in to go over some things with the people in charge." I heard Baekho say in a heavy english accent. I looked at them to see Jake pouting at them.Then I looked at Jr to see him stare at them in confusion. I guess he didn't know about this either. 

"We do?" Ren asked in confusion out loud only to be hit in the back of the head by Minhyun. They guys glared at Ren angerily in warning then turned back to the kids and smiled. "Oh yeah! We Do!" Ren corrected himself the guys just shook their heads at him as they sighed loudly. 

"Well we are busy today! Sorry kids!" Aron spoke as he stood next to the other guys looking down at my upset toddlers with apologetic faces. 

"Why is it that this is the first I hear of this?" Jr asked as he stood up from his position on the couch to glare at the guys. Ren and Baekho immediately avoided their leader's strong gaze as they looked down. While Minhyun and Aron just glared back at Jr. 

"We don't have to tell you everything we do?" Aron countered as he looked at the guys behind him. "Let's go the manager expects us to finish our things by 10." With that the guys went to move towards the door, but not before rubbing Jake's head in apology and hugging Adalia. Jr and I just watched in confusion at the scene in front of us. What is going on?

"But...Aron?" Adalia pouted as she looked at the older man like if she was gonna cry. Aron stopped and looked at her with a face full of guilt as he bent down to her level and gave her a hug. 

"I'll be back. Go to the festival with your mom, brother and Jr it will be fun." I stiffened immediately once he said Jr's name. Those bastards I know what they are doing how can they do this. I looked at Jr to see him glaring daggers at Aron's back. He figured it out to. 

"But I want to go with you!" Adalia whined. 

"Adalia!" I warned as I looked at her with the mommy face. Even though what the guys are doing is completely wrong I taught Adalia better than to whine. But it is the first time in a while I've seen her like this. I sighed loudly as I looked down. Oh God what have I done to my kids? Because of that incident long ago I feel like I ruined their childhood. 

"Next time! I promise I'll take you. Just us! How about that?" Aron said happily as he smiled at her. Adalia smiled happily as she nodded her head in a yes. Aron chuckled softly as he kissed her cheek and got up. "See ya later, cutie!" He waved at my lovestruck daughter and walked towards the door. 

"You do know you just made your situation a lot worse." I spoke quietly as he stood next to me. Aron looked at me innocently. "Don't look innocent I know now what you guys just did. I will get you later!" I growled lowly making sure he knows they will get my revenge. Aron's eyes widen in fear as he gulped loudly. He immediately trained his eyes towards the door. 

"I'm doing this for yours and his own good." Aron simply stated as he and the rest of the guys walked out the room leaving My kids, Jr , and I standing there in confusion. I glared at the door in anger. What the hell does he mean by that. What does leaving Jr with me and my kids is for our own good. Oh when he comes back Ima kill him. 

"So I guess I'm going with you!" Jr announced as he slung his arm on my shoulders sighing out. He sounds more happy than annoyed. My face heated up in embaressment as I shrugged his arm off and walked to my kids. I smiled at them softly. 

"Let's go! If their busy. Their busy. Their lose right?" I said happily as ruffled their hair. They whined at me as they pushed my hand away, but I can see their smiling faces. I know their disappointed, but they don't want to show me because they think this will make me happy. Why don't they see that all I want is for them to be happy. I don't care about me. Just them. If they are happy that is enough for me. 

I walked out the door with them and Jr behind me leaving the hotel room to go to the summer festival. My heart beats wildly as the thought occurs to me. Jr and us no one else. What am I going to do?

***

"MOMMY! MOMMY! I want to ride the merry go round first!" Jake and Adalia announced happily as we stepped into the festival next to the beach.

They jumped up and down as they excited cheers rang over everyone else's voice. Jr stood next to me looking at the festival with excited eyes, but a straight face. Like if he could hide his little kid self wanting to come out. I laughed as I ran with them to the merry go round. We stood in line laughing and talking while we stood in line for the ride along with other park guests. When we finally entered the merry go round Jake and Adalia ran excitedly dragging me with their little hands to their horses. I picked them up laughing as I placed them on their ride and fasten to their safetly harness. I looked at them both with excited eyes knowing what to come. What we do all the time when we come here. Jr stood there looking at me with soft eyes as I went excitedly telling my kids a story about how they are the only ones who can save the princess from the evil wicked witch. Other kids looked me excitedly as I told my kids the story. Parents looked at me smiling as they noticed how much I love my kids. I went on explaining the tale with excitement. 

"Now kids! You must grab on to your horse with all your strength for they will go really fast. We must rescure the princess before it is to late now are you ready." I yelled as I witnessed all the kids grabb on to the pole that holds the mechanical horse with all their might. 

"YAY!" All the kids yelled excitedly along with the parents. Jr looked at me and laughed as he yelled also. I immediately looked at the ride operator and nodded my head. He looked at me and smiled as he pressed the button. 

"Now off we goooo!!" I yelled as the ride started to move slowly.

"Oh no! Mommy! Jr! Needs to get on the horse before it leaves them." Adalia and Jake cried getting into the story. I looked at them in fake alarm. 

"Your right!" I announced as I looked at the confused Jr and pushed him towards a horse. He looked at me with a are you serious face then looked at the horse. I quickly got on my horse then looked at him and laughed. "What's wrong? To tough to sit on a mechanical horse?" I teased. Jr scoffed in annoyance.

I witness in humor at a tough 22 year old hot asian man sit on a mechanical horse awkwardly. Jr looked so uncomfortable in it as he tried to figure it out. Then the horse moved up and down startling him completely. I laughed as he looked in alarm and panic at the floor then around as the carasoul moved around in a circle with the horses moving up and down.

"Jr! Grab on! Or you will fall." Jake yelled in worry as he held onto his pole. Jr looked at him then at me in confusion. 

"Grab on to the pole, superstar or the horse will leave you!" I said with amusement with my hands already on the pole of my horse. Jr quickly smiled and rolled his eyes at me as he grabbed the pole for his horse. 

"HAha! Your so funny." He said sarcasticly. I looked at him and laughed again at the sight of him on the horse. My stomach is starting to hurt because of all the laughing. Jr looked at me his cheeks turning red then he looked away in embaressment. I laughed even harder at the sight of him. He is such a kid. 

The rest of the day passed on like a blur. Jr was actually fun to be with. He played with my kids and laughed as we went on rides. I spent the day laughing and teasing him as he still felt a little uncomfortable with letting go of his tough facade, but he finally let it go when Adalia and Jake made him get his face painted with them. I still don't understand how they managed to convince him, but it has the be the funniest things I have ever witnessed. When my kids revealed to me his face I immediately left my mouth hanging in shock then bursted out laughing so hard that I couldn't breath. Jr looked at me confused asking what was so funny then looked in the mirror only to scream in horror at the sight of his face. Half of his face was pale white with red lipstick and designs on a rainbow going down his cheek. While the other side had stars and whiskers. His nose painted red to top it off. My kids laughed loudly along with me at the sight. Jr quickly chased my toddlers while laughing also at the same time. I couldn't help, but watch in joy at my kids laughing and screaming while the weaved through people with diva Jr hot on their trail. 

"Thank you!" I looked up in confusion at Jr while we walked behind my kids under the even sky. We were just walking around after a long day of ridding rides and playing games. Jr looked at me with a excited smile his face back to normal since he washed off the paint. 

"For what?" I asked in confusion. 

"For this? I haven't had this much fun in so long!" He sighed as he looked down at me than looked at my hands. I looked at his eyes as if searching for something. "When we became famous..I was just so excited that I got my name out there. That people knew us. I let it get to me. I only cared about becoming more famous about the money that I forgot about the fun things in life. I forgot how to have fun. I hate how I was. I hated you when you first came to tour with us. I didn't want you there thinking you will do something to sabatoge everything I worked so hard for. I tried to make you leave by acting all big and tough, but you wouldn't at all. You kept on staying there and challenging me. Then later the hatred turned to worry.  I knew you would end up hurt if your with us. I wanted to protect you because I ....."

I immediately didn't let him continue cause I noticed something. Jr looked at me confused and hurt then asked if anything was wrong. It was to quiet. I turned around tuning him out completely as I looked in front of us to see Jake and Adalia not there anymore. My heart immedately bursted in panic mode as I looked around. 

"Where are Jake and Adalia!" I said in panic as my eyes scanned everywhere in worry. But I don't see them. Jr noticing my panic looked in front to notice them gone also. His eyes widen in fear as he ran yelling their names. No! Not My Babies! I bursted into a run also. "JAKE! ADALIA! JAKE! ADALIA!" I yelled as I cried.

I ran everywhere in panic searching for them, but I can't find them anywhere. I pushed people aside as I continued to run and yell their names. I ignored the fact as I was out of breath and tired. I just want my kids. My heart hurts from all the heavily beating because of the fear. I can hear Jr running and yelling their names in panic. After what seemed like an eternity Jr stopped in front of me saying he couldn't find them. 

"NOOOOO!!" I cried tears going down my face. "JAKE! ADALIA! IT'S NOT FUNNY! STOP HIDING!" I cried.

"Roxy! Calm down! We will find them." Jr yelled as he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. I cried into his chest not caring who is watching. 

"No! They are all I have!" I cried in sorrow.

"We will find them. Don't worry!" Jr said soothingly as he held me tightly. I can hear his voice breaking to as I felt his body shake against mine. He was scared also.

Then I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. It could be them. I always told them to call me if they ever get lost. In panic I pushed Jr away and grabbed my phone hitting the answer button upon seeing the unknown number. 

"Hello! JAKE! ADALIA!" I yelled in panic as my heart lurched in hope. Hopeing it was them. 

"Why are you so paniced babe?" Upon hearing the voice on the other end I froze in fear. No! No! Please God no! I felt Jr move behind me as if in comfort. "Don't worry about our kids! They are fine! I thought it's about time I took them to spend some quality time with their father." 

"You bastard! Where are my children!" I yelled in anger as tears continued to fall down my cheeks. 

"You mean our children! Yeah! Well I took them back! To where they belong! with their father! Not a selfish mother that puts them in harms way by taking them on tour with a famous international band. Don't worry they will be happy with me." and with that he hanged up only leaving me to hear the beeping noise of the dead phone. 

And with that my world went black.