5: Unpredictable Disaster

Idol Fixer

 

If I told you the rest of this week was easy with no fighting. Well that would be a Big Fat Lie. Throughout this week Jr and I have been at each others throats arguing and doing pranks. It started with posting the picture of him and glueing his phone to the coffee table a few days ago then he decided to fight back by glittering my favorite white dress pink. I hate pink. Each time the pranks gets worse and worse. The arguments more stronger. We really hated each other. It is harder than i thought to help him. Minhyun and Aron even took into their account to help me play pranks on him. So in return Jr decided to make it worse on me. That bastard. He did something completely unforgiveable.

"JR!!! I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!!!" I yelled in rage as I slammed their hotel room door open with amazing strength. The loud bang echoed through the still sleeping hallways of the morning. The guys looked at me from inside the room with silence as I stood glared at their leader who was in his own world with his new Iphone. Ren's and Aron's eyes widened in shock as they noticed the root of my anger.

"Did you say my name?" Jr spoke uncaring as he turned slowly to me with a bored expression, but his eyes sparkled with amusement. I growled angrily wanted to beat that face to the pulp.

"Whoa! What happened to your hair?" Aron said in shock as Ren quickly turned his head to keep from laughing.

I just ignored him and marched straight to Jr grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him towards me. He put his hands over mine and pushed me away. We glared at each other angrily as if we were communicating through our anger. The atmosphere quickly thickening around us.

"Your hair looks a lot better." Jr simply said while he crossed his arms over his chest and smiled at me arrogantly. I narrowed my eyes at him in anger.

"How the hell does it look better, ! You bleached it!" I growled furiously as I pointed to my now orange hair.

"I did no such thing! I was here all morning! Wasn't I guys?" Jr spoke innocently as he looked at the quiet guys for back up, but they stayed quiet not wanting to be involved. Jr just shrugged and went back to look at his phone.

At that my temper snapped. I immediately moved to him grabbing him by his collar of his shirt yet again today. I moved him closer so our faces can be close as I stared into his eyes threateningly. I growled angrily at his cocky smile.

"You put the bleach in my shampoo knowing I blow dry my hair after I wet it." I hissed in rage. Jr's dark eyes narrowed at me as he put his hands over mine to push me away.

"Frankly I was hoping it would turn white, Poodle. But that didn't work! damn!" Jr exasperated as he threw his hands in the air to dramatize what he just said. I stared at him narrowing my brown eyes.

"You ! I can't believe you did this!" I shrieked as I lunged at Jr knocking him on the floor with me straddling him. He looked at me shocked as I went to hit him, but he was quick to react.

Jr grabbed my hand in mid air his black eyes shots daggers into mine as he flipped us so he was on top looking down at me. He held my hands above my head pinning me down under him. I gasped in shock as my back came in contact with the carpet ground of the hotel room. No sound being heard except our heavily breathing. The guys just sat at the table staring at us in shock. Damn idiots should help me.

"Give up you temper tantrum, Poodle?" Jr sneered as he smiled his cocky smile at me. The smile I wanna smack out of his face.

"Let me go!" I growled in defiance as I struggled to get out of his grip on me. I tried and failed. Only ended up breathing hard in exhaustion under him. I felt his body rubble as he laughed at me making me glare daggers at her laughing face.

"Bastard!" I breathed out as I looked away from his face. My cheeks heating up from the frustration and anger as I closed my eyes tightly.

"What happened, Poodle? Lost your-" Jr stopped short as he stare at me in shock. "Are you going to cry?"

"No I'm frustrated you bastard! Now get off of me!" I yelled as I lifted my foot from between his legs and kneed him in the gut. Jr immediately groaned in pain as he let go his hold on me. I quickly pushed him off of me as I got up from the floor.

"How hard did u hit him!" Aron exclaimed as he and Ren stood next to me looking down at their groaning leader. I looked at them both and unconsciously hit them in the back of the head hard.

"Ow! What did I do!" They whined at the same time as they rubbed the back of their heads.

"For not helping me!" I huffed as I crossed my arms over ample chest.

"Where are Adalia and Jake?" Ren asked curiously as he looked around as if they were hiding. I rolled my eyes as I plopped myself on the couch.

"Baekho and Minhyun came by this morning and begged me to take them out! I agreed and they left promising to be back before dark." I explained as I looked at Jr slowly get up to a sitting position on the ground silent. I wonder how hard did I hit him?

"You let them go by themselves!" Aron said in shock as he looked at me with wide brown eyes. I laughed and shook my head my orange curls bouncing around.

"I wouldn't be that dumb! I would be scared it would be my kids watching them then the other way around. Hahaha! I made the manager go with them!" Aron and Ren nodded their heads understanding then their eyes went to the still silent Jr.

"What's wrong, Jr? Did Roxy hit you that hard?" Aron laughed as he playfully kicked their band leader with his foot.

We all watched in shock as Jr smiled playfully and pulled Aron's leg and knocked him down. Both men laughed as they playfully hit each other like little kids.

"Shut up,! I only pretended it hurt to make her feel bad." Jr responded as he grabbed Aron in a headlock. I gasped in fake annoyance as I pushed him. I got up with the help of Ren and fixed my cloths.

"What are you guys doing today?" I asked as I looked at them with curious eyes.

"Why do you care?" Jr hissed as he glared at me then smiled arrogantly. "Want to be with me all hours of the day?" Great arrogant bastard is back.

"Dream on! Superstar!" I said smiling sarcastically at him as I rolled my eyes.

"I would never dream of you, Poodle!" He retorted almost immediately.

"And here I thought you guys were getting along." Aron sighed as he shook his head back and forth is disbelief.

"Let's go shopping!" Ren burst out loud as he grabbed my hand looking at me with excited eyes. I turned my head to Aron and Jr to see them staring at Ren with horror.

"NOOOO!!" Jr and Aron yelled at the same time in terror.

"please!" Ren begged as he looked at them with puppy dog eyes. I stared at them in shock and surprised that they could even resist that face. Ren looked at them like if they kicked his puppy.

"awe come on guys how can you say no to that?" I said as I pointed to Ren's sad begging face. Ren nods in agreement with me as he whined softly.

"easy!" Jr said as he looked right at Ren in the eyes. "N.O. NO!"

"Jr don't be so mean it can't be that bad!" I scolded as I looked at them with my hands on my hips.

"Then why don't you go with him by yourselves!" Jr exclaimed as he glared at me.

"Fine! I will! But I am only going because I want to not cause you told me to." I retorted childishly as I crossed me arms. Ren squealed happily next to me as he pulled me in for a right hug. He immediately pulled me towards the door as he talked about the stores we are going to.

"She won't survive." I heard Aron mutter to Jr as they stared at us leaving the hotel room.

As we walked out of the hotel and towards my car I stared nervously at Ren's back. I mean how bad can shopping with him can be.

**********

"I hate you so much right now!" I breathed out in rage as we sat down at an italian restaurant waiting for our food. I glared at a happy Ren as he sipped his water. 

"Why? I am innocent?" Ren breathed out as he faked innocence. I narrowed my eyes at him as he looked at me smiling. His long blonde hair framed his porcelain face. He even put on make-up today. That bastard. 

"Your not innocent at all! Where you not there when you tried on girl clothing in every store making all the guys question their uality. And it didn't help when you decided to strike y poses." I hissed. Ren just laughed as he lifted his painted nails to move his hair behind his right ear showing off his piercings. 

"Were you jealous?" 

"No! It's just annoying! You attract to much attention." I growled quietly making sure he get my point, but the truth was I was jealous. Ren can put the prettiest girls to shame. 

"Here you go, two tropical margaritas for the lovely ladies! And you food will be right with you!" The waitress spoke as she set the alcoholic drinks in front of us. I looked at the drinks with wide confused eyes. 

"Uhmm we didn't order drinks." I said as I looked at the waitress with confusion. The waitress sighed at looked at me with eyes of pity. 

"The gentlemen at the bar bought them for your friend." The red head waitress pointed at the men at the bar. Ren and I turned to look at the young men looking at Ren with a smile. I glared at them as they laughed winking at Ren. I turned to see Ren wink back as he took a sip from his drink. 

"Tell the men that we appreciate the drinks! Thank you!" I hissed dryly as I glared at Ren with rage and jealously. "Doesn't it bother you that everyone thinks your just a flat chest girl!"

"Ah! That's so rude to say that! I have some!" Ren gasped as he put his hand over his chest. 

"REN!" I growled. 

"No it doesn't I gave up fighting it actually. Anyways I always get free stuff!" He said proudly as he continued to drink his margarita. I shook my head sighing in disbelief. I can't belief there is a guy like him out there. 

"Are you gay?" I asked quietly only to have Ren choke on his margarita. Ren coughed as he hit his own chest to try to calm it down. I guess that answers my question. 

"Oh God! I almost died because of you! No I am not gay!" He practically yelled at me. I rolled my eyes yet again. He is so dramatic. 

"I am never going shopping with you!" I mutter out as the waitress finally came with our food. With that we immediately dug into our Alfredo. 

The rest of the day went ok. Ren and I talked and laughed about Jr. Then the men at the bar actually came to our table to talk to Ren. They flirted with him and tried to ask him out, but Ren quickly said no. I drank my water as watched Ren try to decline them nicely. Then the men kept insisting and insisting making a vein pop on my head. I slammed the water down getting up and going up to a shocked Ren. The men told me to stay out of it. And as everyone knows I have the best patience in the word. I yelled at the to shut the hell up as I lifted Ren's shirt showing the men that Ren was a guy. The men fleed out of there faster than a cheetah running towards it's prey.

"We're back!" Ren said happily as he slammed the hotel room door open walking in with an annoying smile on his face. I sighed heavily as I walked in behind him with at least 20 bags on each arm. I groaned out as I let them all drop at the door step closing the door behind me. 

"MOMMY!" Jake and Adalia yelled as they ran to me with smiles on their faces. I laughed as I hugged them lifted them in the air twirling them in a circle. They laughed happily as I set them down sitting down in front of them.

"Mommy what happened to your hair?" Adalia asked as she touched my orange curls. I laughed dryly. 

"Mommy wanted to try something new! Do you like it?" I asked as I looked at them. They bit thier bottom lips as they nodded their little head. I know their lying. I shook my head as i chuckled softly at them.

"Mommy! look what Min-Min and Baeky got me!" Adalia said as she held up a stuffed animal of a panda. Her favorite animal. I took the stuffed animal in my hand and examined with an oooh ahhh face. 

"Oooh that's pretty! did you say thank you to him?" Adalia nodded happily as she grabbed back her stuff animal hugging it to her. 

"Mommy! Mommy! Look what they got me!" Jake whined as he held out his g.i. Joe action figures. I looked at them with wide eyes as I grabbed them out of his little hands. 

"No way! They still sell them!" I exclaimed as I lifted it up in the air looking at it better. "I want it!"

"Nooo! Mommy! It's mine!" Jake whined as he climbed on to my lap going to grab the toy. 

"Well I guess I will keep both of you!" I laughed as I grabbed him tickling him. His little laughter echoed through the hotel room as Adalia jumped up and down next to us laughing also. We continued doing this not noticing someone was watching us. 

"Roxy!" We immediatly stopped laughing and looked up at Jr. He stood there leaning against the wall with a bored expression. "The manager brought food. He wants us all to eat together." 

"Yay!" Jake and Adalia cheered as they ran past Jr to the table where Ren was talking to the guys happily. He was in a good mood all day. "Mommy aren't you coming?"

"I'll be right there!" I called out as I got up slowly staring striaght at Jr who hasn't moved from his spot. He smiled at me as he crossed his arms over his muscular chest. 

"I heard you got jealous of Ren getting all the attention from guys!" He mocked as his dark eyes sparkled with amusement. 

"I didn't get jealous!" I hissed stubbornly. 

"It's ok, Poodle! Someone will come to like you! .....maybe when you fix your fur!" He said laughing at his own dumb joke. I glared at him heatedly with hatred burning in me. 

"Funny! Apparently someone did like me because I had two kids with him!" I retorted unconsiously. I immediately regretted it. 

"And he is not here! Doesn't that say something!" BAM! Like if a train ran over my chest I backed up. I stopped my tears as I looked down letting my bangs cover my eyes.I quickly picked up my two shopping bags quietly and turned towards the door not wanting him out of all people to see me cry. 

"Your right! He's not...because....... I'm not good enough....tell the manager I'm sorry ...I'm not hungry." I said quietly as tears slipped down my cheeks.

I opened the door walking out of the hotel room leaving a shocked and silent Jr stand there staring at the now closed door. I walked across the hall to my hotel room and opened the door. Once I felt the door close behind me I fell to the floor crying as old memories and old wounds quickly came back into my head. I never thought they would come back. Last time they almost killed me. 

"I'm fine! I'm fine! Roxy you can't do this again! Think of Jake and Adalia! Your babies! You will not do this to them again." I repeated over and over again as I stared at my worn out relection in the mirror in the bathroom. My eyes are puffy and red as my cheeks swelled up. I quickly put cold water in my hands and kept splashing it on my face. "I'm okay!" I stated as I smiled weakly at my reflection. Although I said it to my reflection I knew deep inside it was a lie. I was never alright to begin with. I was just pretending all this time. I was pretending for my kids and myself. 

I quickly cleaned up thinking everything will be fine from now on. Nothing will happen. My kids will have a great vacation stress free as we have fun. Oh how wrong I am. For I didn't know that today someone followed the guys and took pictures of my kids with Minhyun and Baekho. And me with Ren shopping. It became an unpredictable disaster where we can't control the outcome.