Round 1

Idol Fixer

 

"Wow!" My kids and I couldn't help but exclaim at the amazing view we are seeing from the stage. Our voices echoed the empty building in wonder as our eyes lit up in fascination. Don't get me wrong we have been in concerts, but we never actually stood on the stage looking out into the empty seats and floor where the crowds of people are supposed to be. I quickly envisioned a crowd in front of me cheering asking for an encore. Their screams and cheers makes my heart beat faster and faster. It was a huge adrenaline rush. 

"Amazing? Isn't it?" I turned my head to see Aron looking out smiling. 

"I think it's more than amazing!" I breathed out in awe still amazed by the view from the stage. I am still envisioning the cheers of the crowd. 

"It's huge!" Adalia giigled out as her voice echoed all around. "Mommy! I just heard my voice!" She exclaimed as she turned to me with excited blue eyes. 

"No fair! I wanna hear my voice!" Jake whined out loud his voice echoing also. I laughed as his face lit up happily as he and his sister continued to make echoes. "Mommy! Try! Try!"

"No! I'm good!" I laughed as I shook my head no even though I really do want to try. Jake and Adalia immediatly crossed their little arms over their chest and gave me a face. I sighed in defeat. "You are just gonna stare at me until I do it aren't you?" They simply nodded their heads making me sigh again. "Fine...HELLO!!" I yelled out loud laughing as we heard my voice echo loudly around us. 

"I wonder who is the kids and who is the parent here!" Minhyun commented as he and Aron laughed at us. My cheeks immediately heated in embaressment. I immediately pushed them in a friendly manner telling them to shut up as we laughed at my kids hearing their own echo. 

"Would you children be quiet! Some of us adults are trying to get work done." Jr growled out irritated as he glared at us from where he was with a group of people. They were talking about preparations and sounds with Jr, Ren, and Baekho. 

"Relax, Jr! They are just having a little fun!" Baekho sighed as he stared at the brunette with annoyed eyes. "They are just excited."

"Well they should keep it down! Some of us are trying to work!" He hissed staring right at me. I narrowed my eyes at him angerily he is seriously asking for an whooping. "Aron! Minhyun! We have work to do!"

"Ever since he turned like this it's no longer fun to do this anymore!" Minhyun sighed as he and Aron made their way to an angry Jr. 

"Oh lighten up, Old Man!" I yelled not taking it anymore. "So what we are having fun! It's not gonna kill you to have like an hour of fun! Isn't all this supposed to be having fun with your love of music!" Everyone looked back and forth between me and Jr in silence waiting for his reply. We just glared at each other. 

"We are the same age!" He simply said. 

"Well you act like you are a eighty year old man!" I hissed as I tilted my head to the side as I put my hands on my hips. Jake and Adalia looked at him copying me as they put their hands on their hips sticking out their tongues at him in defiance. 

"Whatever! Just keep you pups under control. Alright, Poodle!" He said smirking knowing he pissed me off by calling me a poodle. 

"I got you! Don't worry!" I growled angerily as I glared at him going back to work. The guys looked at us with apoligetic eyes. I just sighed angerily and led my kids and I to sit on the floor in front of the stage. Where the audience is supposed to be. 

The rest of the day was kinda boring.All Adalia, Jake, and I could do was sit and watch. Through out their rehersal the guys would make us laugh by doing funny faces behind Jr's head. He wasn't to happy about that, but we didn't give a . There was one point where Jr stopped the rehearsal and yelled at the guys for being 'incompatant'. . Like really I couldn't hear his yelling cause I yelled back even louder starting yet another arguement between us. Minhyun and Ren held me back from beating his while Baekho and Aron told Jr to leave me alone. Bastard called me a poodle again as he laughed arrogantly! I don't look like a dog. 

"Ugh! What a tiring day!" Aron and Ren complained as they dropped themselves on the couch in the hotel room.

"Shhh!" Baekho shushed them as he pointed to me carrying both a sleeping Jake and Adalia in my hands. They were worn out from all the adventure and laughs today. I nodded to Baekho in thanks as I walked to the manger. I felt the guys stare at me as I talked. 

"Where are we staying at?" I whispered softly making sure not to speak loud.Not wanting to wake up the sleeping kids on my arms. Already used to of carrying both of them at the same time by myself I didn't complain as I held them. I remember when I first had them and it was after their dad......well let's just say I complained a lot. But I grew up a lot since then.  

"You have the room that's next door here is the key!"the manager whispered smiling softly at me. His eyes shining with thanks. I smilied softly back as  I carefully opened my hand to get the card, but I was only stopped by a tan hand. 

"Can't she just go to her home! We don't need her!" Jr spoke glaring at the manager in anger. The manager simply shook his head. 

"Either they stay or we cancel the tour!" He simply said as he continued to smile softly. Saddness and determination filling his eyes. I rolled my eyes knowingly. This old man believes to much in me. 

"Here let us help you with them." I turned my body to see Ren and Baekho with their hands out ready to hold Jake and Adalia. I looked at them confused then chuckled softly. 

"You don't need to! It's fine I have them!" I protested quietly not wanting to show them weakness.

I mean I am their mother not them. I can carry my kids fine. I've been doing it by myself for a while now. Just as that thought went through my mind my chest and throat tightened as if tears are trying to escape. Come on, Roxy! Don't chose now to cry your sorrows. 

Without me even saying another word of protest Ren took Adalia away from me gently not to wake her. She snuggled against him softly still asleep as he held her gently. Then Baekho took Jake gently off my hands and held him gently. I smiled at the sight of these men who just met me today hold my kids as if they were their own.

"Thank you!" I breathed out completely out of energy to protest again. They smiled back at me as they nodded. I quickly turned to Jr and the manager still having a silent arguement over me staying with them. "Stop it already, Jr! All day I had to hear you yap about the same ! I am over it! Whether you like it or not I am here and I am not leaving!" I hissed as I moved closer to him poking his chest angerily. " Now I would be a good boy if I were you because I can be a really big when I am angry!" I growled as I fixed his jacket secretly reaching in his pocket and grabbing his phone. I quickly slipped it into my pocket pulling away without notice smiling at him because of the irony. Bastard is gonna get it now. 

"Roxy. We should put them to bed now." Minhyun said looking at the guys who fell asleep on the king sized bed in the back of the room with my kids cradled in the middle with them. I laughed softly at the sight rolling my eyes. 

"It's the room next door?" I quickly asked the manager as I grabbed the room key from him. The manager smiled softly and nodded his head in yes. 

"Tomorrow you must get up early to come with us to a interview with E! news! At 8 in the morning!" He said looking at me seriously. Wow I didn't know these guys were that famous to be on E! news. 

"Why so early!" I groaned. I don't like mornings. I heard Aron chuckle behind me amused. I quickly shot him a looking making him stop and smile apologetically. 

"Yes! so make sure you get up!"

"Or you can always go home!" Jr said putting in his input. I looked at him and glared. He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and t-shirt and sweatpants glaring at me. 

"Bite me, Superstar!" I hissed angerily. Jr just narrowed his eyes at me angerily. 

"So mature! I am going to bed! Make sure to take your pups with you when you leave, poodle!" He said as he went into his room closing the door loudly. I quickly turned my head to Jake and Adalia on the bed to see the loud noise didn't wake them. 

"I'm sorry!" The manager spoke as he looked at me apologetically. I waved my hand dismissively as I sighed. 

"Stop apoligising! It's annoying! Don't worry! This is why I am here! I am going to help." 

"Have you figured out how yet?" Minhyn asked as he came out the bathroom with blue pjs. He dropped himself on the couch next to the already changed Aron and started flipping through the channels on the silent tv.The manager muttered his goodnight and told us to remember to get up early as he went into his room to retire for the night.  

"A little bit!" I said as I pulled out Jr's phone immediately putting his number in my phone in case. When I saved his number I stopped and thought. Why did I just do that? I stared at the number on my phone screen unable to delete it. I sighed as I put my phone in my back pocket and continued to scroll through his. "Oooohhh Lookie Here! Someone left his phone connected to his Twitter account." I whispered evilly as I looked through his twitter. 

I read through his twitter almost laughing at his arrogant tweets. These were the kinds of words that would make any girls heart melt. You know the kinds that are like 'Always thinking of you when I close my eyes!' ...'Good night ladies.Can't wait to dream about you.' I snorted when I read that struggling to keep in my laugh. I can't believe girls actually fall for this. 

"Isn't that Jr's phone?" Aron asked from the couch. His eyes staring at me with amusement. I smiled and made my way to sit next to him. 

"Yeah, and apparently he left his twitter account signed in!" I sang smiling as I waved the phone in front of Aron's face. Minhyun immediately stopped flipping the channels to stare at me with wide eyes as Aron laughed. 

"He didn't notice?" Minhyun spoke with a disbelieveing voice. I shook my head no as my smile got wider. 

"What are you going to do?" Aron asked softly as he looked at me with curious eyes. 

"Of course get him back for comparing me and my kids to a dog." I hissed as I kept scrolling through his twitter thinking of something. 

"Need help?" Aron asked. I looked at him confused only to see his cell phone screen in front of my face with an embaressing picture of Jr picking his nose.

I smiled deviously and told Aron to send the picture to his phone. Once the picture got to Jr's phone I posted the picture on his twitter with the heading 'don't I look y while digging for gold.' Aron, Minhyun, and I laughed silently on the couch as we read the comments that instantly posted on. Some girls finding it gross and others disturbingly liked it. But most of them were grossed out. 

"Oooh wait here!" Minhyun laughed as he speed walked to his backpack taking out gorilla glue.Aron and I looked at each other confushed then back at Minhyun who wouldn't stop smiling. 

"What's the gorilla glue for?" I asked confused.

"Just watch!" Minhyun sighed as he took Jr's phone from my hand putting the embaressing picture as his wallpaper. Then he put gorilla glue all over the back of his phone and placed the phone on top of the coffee table sticking it there. 

"Oh My God! Your a genius!" I whispered excitedly as we laughed quietly. 

After 30 minutes we tried to lift the phone off the table with no success making us laugh again. I watched tv with them for a while laughing and talking quietly not wanting to wake up anyone. After a while I wished them a good night and went to my room leaving my kids still sleeping with Baekho and Ren on the bed. 

Maybe this experience would be a great one. I kept thinking to myself all night as I remembered how many times Jake and Adalia smiled and laughed. They were acting like kids instead of always worrying about me. They were having fun. I closed my eyes that night hoping that better ones will come with no nightmares. 

"ROXY!!!" I awoke to the sound of Jr's voice loud and clear as he knocked hard on my hotel door. I sighed as I got up from bed putting on my silk robe and my hair up going to the door. I let out a snort as I opened the door to see a furious Jr with the coffee table on his hand. His phone still stuck to it as the screen shined brightly on the picture.  

"Nice picture." I commented as I crossed my arms at him smiling widely. His breathed heavily as his eyes shown pure hatred toward me. His hands tightened on the coffee table with knuckles turning white. "What's wrong? Was your hot image ruined?"  I smiled confidently thinking I won, but with him that never happens. I watched in annoyance as his confident came back up and he set down the coffee table moving closer to me. 

"Actually you helped it. Thanks to you a lot of girls enjoyed the picture saying it's funny. They liked that I am human not just some robot idol! So I should thank you for that and for getting me a new phone!" He said arrogantly as he pushed himself into my hotel room.

I glared as he came closer to me. I moved back only to have my back hit the room wall.My body shook in anger as his arms rested either side of my head trapping me there. All I could do was stare straight at his almost black eyes coming closer and closer to me. My breath hitched as I felt his lips come close to my ear. I can hear and feel his breathing. 

"I win and you lose! Give up now while you still can! You can't break me, Poodle!" He whispered in my ear making my whole body shiver unconsiously.

Jr moved back to see my face to only see me smiling confidently at him. My rebelious spirit burning in me accepting this challenge. I put my hands on his chest moving it up and around his neck slowly. I gently pushed myself away from the wall and stood on my tippy toes leaning to his ear. 

"This is only round 1, superstar! There is more to come! You haven't won anything yet! You just made me even more determined than before. So I would watch your back if I were you!" I whispered in his ear chuckling softly as I pulled away. His face staring at me with pure anger and defiance. 

We stood there close to each other just glaring into each other's eyes in anger. His breath hitting my face. The atmosphere getting thick around us.

"Mommy!" I snapped my head to the door to see Jake and Adalia running towards me with smiles on their faces.

"Hey! How are my babies!" I exclaimed smiling as I pushed Jr out of the way and bent down to my kids. I kissed their cheeks as I hugged them to me tightly. They laughed happily as they hugged and kissed me back. 

"Mommy! Why weren't you there when we awake?" Adalia asked as she pouted at me. I laughed as I hugged them again. 

"Mommy decided to let you sleep over with Baekho and Ren at their room!" I said smiling. Jake and Adalia immediately pouted at me. "What? What did I do wrong?" I asked laughing. 

"Mommy your mean! You let us sleepover, but we weren't awake!" Jake and Adalia protested making me laughing. "Mommy don't laugh!"

"I'm sorry! Next time I'll wake you up so you can play with them longer!" I smiled trying to hold in my laughter. They smiled at me. "Did you brush your teeth?" They immediately looked away. "EWWWW! Stinky! Go Brush them!" I said laughing as I pointed to the bathroom where I set up their tooth brushes last night. They moaned as they trudged to the bathroom. "TAKE YOUR CLOTHS WITH YOU AND TAKE A BATH TO! THEY ARE ON THE BED!" I yelled as I heard them cloths the bathroom door. 

I turned to see Jr still standing there staring at me with soft eyes. My eyebrows shot up in shock and confusion. Is he showing caring emotion? Then as if he noticed me staring he shook his head and went back to glaring at me with hatred. Damn I thought I got to him. This is going to be a long tour. 

"Bye, Superstar!" I simply stated as I pointed to the door. Jr glared at me then walked to the door opening it. 

"Don't slow us down!" He simply stated without looking at me. 

"Wouldn't dream of it!" I said sarcastically smiling widely. He finally got through to his thick skull that we aren't leaving. 

Jr picked up the coffee table with his phone and slammed the door shut behind him. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. 

"JAKE! ADALIA! WHY DON"T I HEAR THE BATH WATER!" I yelled as I realized it was to quiet. I quickly turned to see them standing there with worried looks. 

"Mommy?Do we have to leave?" Jake asked as he looked at me with a sad face. I sighed as I bent down to their level. 

"Why you say that?" 

"Jr says we should just leave!" Adalia answered as she looked at me with watery blue eyes. "I don't want to leave. I want to stay with Baeky and Ren and Aron and Min Min." She cried as she said the guys name in her way since she can't really say it right. 

"Me too!" Jake cried joining his sister. I quickly hugged them soothing their tears. This is the first time they ever selfishly cried for something they want. I hugged them tighter. 

"We aren't leaving them! In fact we would be going everywhere with them for a while! We will have a big adventure! One that you can brag to your friends at school all about!" I said cheering them up as I pulled away giving them a big smile. They smiled back with blue eyes shining brightly at me. They nodded happily. "In fact mommy got more determined than ever with her secret mission!" 

"You gonna get the bad guy!" Jake exclaimed excitedly as he looked at me with admiration. I nodded happily at him. 

"Yup! Mommy will get the bad guy! Very soon!" I stated already planning at what to do about Jr. Round 1 has passed, but what he doesn't know is that I have many more to come. He should be scared