15: My big family

Idol Fixer

 

Adalia's point of view!! :)

Hi! I'm Adalia! I am almost 6 years old. I have a twin brother named Jake! Right now I am having the best summer in the world. 

"Adalia! Get your brother we are leaving to see the guys!" That is my mommy. She is very beautiful and strong. Mommy is my role model and when I grow up I want to be just like her. 

"Okay!" I said happily as I ran into the room. I love seeing the guis. I can't wait to see Aron. Aron and I are gonna get married. Did you know that? But only when I get bigger. I giggled just at the thought of me in a pretty white dress. "Jake! Mommy said we are leaving to see the guys!" I yelled at my brother who was glued to the tv. 

"Okay!" Jake said as he turned off the t.v. smiling. My brother jumped off the bed as he ran to me grabbing my hand. We laughed as we ran out the room towards Mommy. 

"We're ready!" We yelled at the sametime as we smiled at Mommy. Mommy looked at us and laughed as she ruffled our hair. I hate it when she does that. I moaned out as I fixed my hair. We went outside the room going towards the guys room. Mommy knocked on their door while we stood there. It was quiet until I heard a voice. 

"Mommy! Can we get ice cream on the way, please!" I looked to the voice and saw a Prince. I watched him walk with his mommy as my eyes turned into hearts. He had curly blonde hair and green eyes.  He and his mommy walked by quietly. The Prince looked at me and smiled then started talking to his mom again. 

"oh no...Looks like Aron's got competition!" I heard Mommy laughed as she opened the door to the guys room. I still kept my eyes staring at the Prince as he disappeared in the elevator. Don't worry we will meet again. 

"ADALIA!" Aron yelled happily whike he ran towards me to pick me up. But before he got to me I moved out of the way. Everyone stayed quiet while I grabbed Aron's hand and led him to the couch. I sat on the coffee table in front of him. Aron looked at me with confused brown eyes. 

"Aron....I met someone else!" I said sadly. I didn't want to break his heart like this. 

"What!" The guys yelled as they fell down laughing really hard. Mommy was the first one to fall down on the floor holding her stomach. 

"Adalia I don't..." Aron started to say but I put my small finger on his lips making him be quiet. 

"Aron please move on. You have to forget me." I said to get it through his head. Mommy why is breaking up so hard. I turned to see Jake look at Aron with a smile as he sat next to me. 

"HAHA You got dumped by a five year old!" Baekho breathed out as he continued to laugh while holding Minhyun. They held their stomachs in pain. 

"Oh My God! I can't breathe. It's to much!" Minhyun breathed out as he leaned on Jr while holding his stomach. I looked at them and glared. It wasn't nice to make fun of Aron because I moved on. 

"Shut up! It's not funny!" Aron growled as he tackled Baekho and Minhyun starting a fight between all the guys and him. 

Jake and I watched them laughing while they all fought even Mommy. Mommy only got in it cause Aron said some mean words to her. Well Mommy got really mad and now she is beating them all up. Jake nudged me hard on the arm. I turned to my twin brother to glare at him. 

"Do you think we should talk to Jr about Mommy?" Jake asked as he looked at me with a serious face. I looked at my brother straight in his bright blue eyes then looked at Mommy and Jr. I nodded my head at him. 

Mommy told us yesterday when she got home that she and Jr were dating. We asked Mommy if we have to call Jr daddy, but she said no while she smiled at us. But what Mommy doesn't know is that we really do want to call Jr dad. But we can't yet because they are still a new couple. Hehe. I know a lot for a five year old right? I watch a lot of tv that aren't cartoons when Mommy isn't around. 

"Well come on!" Jake said as he jumped off the coffee table with me as walked up to guys while holding my hand. Jake quickly let go of my hand as he put his hands on his hip. I also crossed my arms on my chest. We have to be tough now. "MOMMY! JR!" They all immediately stopped fighting to look at us. Mommy hand Ren in a headlock on one arm and Aron on another. Jr was pinned under Baekho who had his fist in the air. Minhyun was trapped by all their legs in a painful position. "We need to talk to you!" 

"About what?" Mommy asked confused. She let go of her hold on the guys while Jr got up slowly out of Baekho's grasp. They stood like giants above us as they looked at us confused. I looked at my brother with the are you sure face. But he just looked at me with a face that said we need to do this. I am glad we are twins that we can understand each other so easily. 

"Sit!" I said pointing at the couch. Jr widen his eyes at us in shock while Mommy pushed him to the couch softly. Mommy looked at us while we sat on the coffee table across from them. 

"Is today opposite day or something?" Ren muttered out confused. I can feel the guys look at us with curious faces. 

"Jr? Do you love Mommy?" Jake asked as he glared at Jr. Jr looked at Jake with confusion then at Mommy who just looked at him with big brown eyes. Mommy is playing along to mess with him. Sometimes I feel like Jake and I are the adults while Mommy is the child, but we would never say that. 

"Yeah?" Jr answered in confusion. "What's going on?" 

"We will ask the questions here!" Jake said seriously as he glared at Jr. Jr mumbled out a sorry as he looked down like he was our age. Mommy snorted out as she tried to keep in her laugh. Jr glared at her. "Mommy! Don't laugh!" Jake scolded. 

"Sworry!" Mommy mumbled out as she looked down to sadly. I looked at Jake with sad eyes. Are we taking it to face. 

"Mommy? Do you love Jr?" I asked looking at Mommy with my blue eyes. Mommy looked at Jr then smiled. 

"Yup!" Jake and I saw with a smile while their eyes sparkled at each other. They really love each other. It is like in the fairytales where the princess meets her prince. I want that to. I want to find my true love like Mommy. Maybe I will see my Prince again. When we get older he will find me while riding a white horse. 

"Are you a bad guy?" Jake said as he got off the coffee table and got into Jr's face. "Did you go to Jail?"

"No?" Jr answered as he leaned away from Jake with a confused look. 

"Good! Any bad people after you?" 

"No?"

"Can you protect our Mommy?"

"Yes?"

"Do you like Coco Puffs?" Jake asked with a serious face. Mommy looked off to the side biting her thumb to keep herself while the guys behind us giggled a little. 

"No?" Jr answered again. He looked at my brother in confusion. Jake sighed as he shook his head in disappointment. 

"This is not good! It is not being good for you, Jr!" Jake shook his head back and forth again. He then looked at me with a serious face. "Adalia, How come he doesn't like Coco Puffs? That means he is a bad person!"

"What? What does liking Coco Puffs have to do with me being a good or bad person?" Jr exclaimed as he looked at my brother in shock. Mommy's cheeks turned fat from still keeping in her laughter. 

"I didn't say to talk! Coco puff hater!" Jake yelled shuting up Jr. Jr zipped his mouth and sat down quietly while looking down again. Mommy is starting to turn red now.

"Jr's a Coco Puff hater!" Minhyun snorted as the guys laughed again. Jr looked at them glaring dangerously as Mommy laughed with them now. 

"Jr? Will you play Barbies and dress up like a princess when I want to?" I asked looking at Jr with big blue eyes. Daddy never played with me when he was with Mommy. I want to know what it is like to have daddy play with you. Jr looked at Mommy with a are you serious face then looked at me with a side smile. I can see sweat go down his face. 

"I'll play with you, Adalia!" Ren yelled in excitement, but we ignored him. "Awww I was ignored."

I stayed staring at Jr with wide begging eyes. I want to play with him. I want to know how it feels like to play with a Dad. I know Jr isn't our real dad, but he is with Mommy doesn't that mean he will be our daddy soon? Mommy nudged Jr in the arm hard when he took to long. Jr gave her a really face, but Mommy just glared at him. 

"Yeah! I will! Make up and all!" Jr said making me cheer in happiness. Ren complained behind us, but Aron shut him up. I jumped on Jr's lap happily as I hugged his neck. I could feel him flinch in surprise, but hug me back immediately. 

"Will you read us bedtime stories when we can't sleep? And hold us when we cry? And play catch with me?" Jake asked as he looked at Jr. I knew Jake felt just like me. Jake wants a daddy who will actually be there for us and make us happy. Not a daddy that will hurt Mommy and make us cry. We want a real daddy. Someone who will love us and Mommy. Jr looked at my brother and smiled.

"Yes!" And with that Jake also jumped on Jr's lap hugging his neck. Jr hugged us both tightly as he kissed our heads. 

"Will you promise never to make Mommy cry?" Jake asked sadly. Please say no. We can't see Mommy hurt no more. We looked up at Jr sadly while he looked at Mommy with a happy smile. 

"I will never make her cry! Promise!"

"Promise to never hurt us?" I asked. Jr looked down at us hugging us again. 

"I promise." He whispered. Jake grabbed my hand as we hugged Jr back. Finally we have a dad who will protect us. 

"I CAN'T TAKE IT!" Ren cried as he hugged us before Mommy could. Jr laughed at him as Mommy joined in also with a laugh. "Group hug NOW!"

The guys and Mommy all hugged us tightly. Jake looked at me and started to cry. I even felt tears go down my face. Finally we don't have to worry about Mommy. We don't have to always be scared that we will lose Mommy one day. We can finally be kids and feel safe with them. Even though they are going to leave in a couple days we know they will be back to come get us.

"We should take a picture!" Mommy said as everyone pulled away sniffing a little. She ran out the room to get her big camera and the stick thingy that held it up. When Mommy came back she set up the camera in front of us. 

"Is my hair ok? What about my makeup?" Ren asked as he asked everyone. Baekho laughed as he put his arm around his shoulder giving him a nuggie in the head. "AHHHHHHH! NOOOO!!"

"Alright! I put it on!" Mommy said as she ran to the couch. We looked at the blinking light at the camera. 

"NOOOOO!! I'M NOT READY!" Ren yelled in agony at his messed up hair and went to run away.

Aron and Minhyun immediately grabbed him giving him more nuggies while Baekho started poking Jr to annoy him. Jr yelled at at him as he hit him. Mommy grabbed us from Jr's lap and put us on hers while Jr and Baekho wrestled on the couch. Mommy started to laugh at them. Then the flash of the camera went off showing the picture was taken. Everyone stayed quiet as they pulled apart. Mommy ran up to the camera to see the picture. She started to laugh really hard as she showed us the camera. 

In the picture Aron had Ren in a headlock while giving him a nuggie in the head. Ren was in the middle of a yell as he grabbed Minhyun's hair pulling it. Minhyun then showed a surprised face as his arms and feet were in the air. Then it showed Jr pinning Baekho on the couch with a angry face while Baekho gave the camera a smile. Mommy was laughing really hard with her head back. Then Jake and I was laughing also. 

"This has to be the worst picture of me ever! Look at me! I look like a demon!" Ren complained. 

"At least you don't look like an idiot with his legs and arms in the air." Minhyun sighed. 

"We all look dumb. Ahaha Look at Baekho!" Aron laughed as he pointed to Baekho's smiling face in the picture. Baekho was smiling at the camera even though he was pinned under a angry Jr who was ready to punch him. 

"What can I say the camera loves me!" Baekho laughed as he looked at us with a smile.Jr punched him in the arm as he rolled his eyes. Soon we were all laughing at each other in the picture. Mommy hugged Jr and us together. Which led to another group hug. 

This is my big family. I won't change anything about them. I love them. 

So what you think? Did you like Adalia's point of view? I had trouble writing it because i didn't know how to write from a five year olds point of view plz let me know if i did bad or good? thanks for reading :D