1: Fateful encounter

Idol Fixer

 

"Mommy?" I looked down at my 5 year old son with a smile. I walked hand in hand with him and his twin sister through the crowded airport.

"Yes, Jake?" I asked as we weaved our way through people. Why was it crowded today? I tightened both of my hands on my kids hands not wanting to lose them. We just exited the plane and our way to the baggage claim. 

"Are we going to see gramma again?" I sighed as his small voice rang though my ears. We just came from visiting my mom in Texas it was supposed to be a long vacation to last the whole summer, but let's just say something happened that left us in bad terms. I stopped and walked to the side making sure we are in no one's way as I leaned against the wall looking down at their anticipating blue eyes. They got that from their dad. 

"Why do you ask that question, Sweetie? You know we always visit her during the summer." I said as I kneeled down in front of them looking at them in eye level. Jake looked at me pouting as he looked down at the floor avoiding my gaze. I turned my head slightly to see his twin sister, Adalia, next to him doing the samething as she fidgeted with her hands. "Jake? Adalia? What's wrong?"

"I saw gramma make you cry. You yelled about daddy." Adalia spoke as she looked at me with watery guiltly looking blue eyes. I sighed as I pulled them both into a hug as a lone tear escaped down my tan cheek. Why is it so hard? 

I pulled away giving them a soft smile as I ran my hands through their soft brown hair then rested my hands on their shoulders as I strooked their cheeks. They looked at me expecting an answer I couldn't help but sigh yet again. They are to smart for their age. They were like me. They worry about everyone besides themselves putting other's happiness in front of their own. I hated that trait about myself now they inherited it from me. They are supposed to be selfish at this age wanting all the toys in the world and wanting to be spoiled. Instead they worried about me like crazy they were there hugging me when I broke down at our old apartment in Texas. They held me and told me it's ok in their little baby voices. They gave me the strength to get up and move us to California. They didn't complain once when I told them they had to say bye to their friends they just smiled and said ok. Ever since then I found a great job I love and a great house by the beach that we all love. Besides their eyes they were like a minature carbon copy of me down to the tan skin and everlasting smile. Adalia had curly brown hair while Jake had straight brown hair. 

"Mommy and Gramma just had a little disagreement, but don't worry it will be fine. Ok?" I said smiling at them. They looked at me and smiled more as they nodded their heads happily. "Now let's go home! Maybe I will buy you ice cream on the way there."  I ruffled their hair happily as I stood up looking at them with a smile. 

"Yay!" They cheered happily as they grabbed my hands tightly as smiled.

We made our way towards the bag claim. As we walked further away from the gates the airport seemed more and more crowded. There were people walking with signs written in Korean as they walked excitedly towards the same direction as us. They seemed to be Asian mostly girls. I tighted my hands on Adalia's and Jake's hands as I felt the crowds of girls coming closer as they screamed. I widened my eyes to see that a whole crowd of them blocked our way and secruity seems to hold them there.What's going on? Why are they blocking our path? I heard Adalia whimper in fear next to me. I tightened my hand on hers reassuring as I glared straight ahead. This is ridculous! I tried to look around for another way, but all I saw was a line of girls blocking the whole way. On the other side there were more of them they screams echoing the whole building. I feel like I am in a concert. I narrowed my eyes ahead as I noticed that there was like an security made empty walkway from one of the gate doors Asian girls crowding either side of the walkway with secruity holding them there. There must be someone famous coming. The gate doors open revealing five people I can't see well due to the girls jumping excitedly upon seeing the figures. Their screams getting louder and higher as signs went up. They pushed against us aggressively I heard Adalia yelped in fear as tears came down her eyes. I was pissed now. I pushed back as I picked up Adalia in my arms upon doing that I noticed something that caused my heart to beat in fear. Jake isn't here. 

"Jake!" I screamed in panic as I pushed my way through the crowd with Adalia still in my arms. My heart feels like it's going to burst in panic as I kept screaming his name. "JAKE! JAKE! MOVE!" I continued to yell as I pushed screaming girls. I stopped close to the front and looked around in panic. Where is he! Where! Jake!

"Who's kid is this?" I heard a male's voice say in Korean. I looked forward between the screaming girls to see Jake standing in the middle of the walkway looking up at the secruity and a group of men. 

Without a second thought I ran through the girl's and jumped out landing in front of my son with Adalia still in my arms. Jake looked at me with shocked teary eyes as I looked at the men glaring. The men just looked at me in shocked. They seemed like famous Korean idols from the looks of it two of them had blonde hair. While the other three had dark brown hair.

"MOMMMYYY!!" Jake yelled as he ran to me hugging my leg tightly as tears came down his eyes. I quickly bent down to look at him make sure he wasn't hurt as I set Adalia down to. I hugged them both tightly as I sighed in relief. 

"Don't ever leave my sight like that again, Understand me!" I said angerily as I pulled away looking at Jake in the eyes. Jake nodded as he hugged me tightly with tears coming down his eyes his arms tightly around my neck. I put my hand under his as I lifted him up as I stood up straight glaring at the silent men in front of me. I felt Jake's head rest on my shoulder as he dug his face in my neck as if trying to hide his crying face. Adalia quickly took a hold of my free hand. 

"Is that your son?" One of the secruity guards spoke as they stood in front of the Korean men quiet whispers coming from the crowds of girls. 

"Yess!" I hissed angerily as I glared at them. I witnessed angerily as one of the Korean smirked at me arrogantly as they rest looked at me with sympathy. The arrogant one had his bangs coming down covering his right eye and small gages on his ears. He had tan skin and skater rock looking cloths if I wasn't so pissed right now I would have considered him as hot. 

"Well we are going to need to clear the way so we can continue." The secruity guard said looking at me with a serious face. Damn is please in their dictionary or even nice manners. 

"Huh! This woman acts like she doesn't know who we are! She probably pushed her kid out so she can get him to be close to us!" I heard the arrogant guy say in Korean as he stared at him with a knowing face. I glared strongly at him. 

"Jr!" A girl looking guy with long blonde hair exclaimed in shock as he looked at the arrogant guy with a annoyed look. 

"I can understand you! I am not stupid! As for your comment all I can say is that I don't know who you are and I don't care! You are lucky my son wasn't hurt or I would have kicked your asses! I got nothing more to say to you people!" I spat out in Korean as I glared at the arrogant guy whose name I am guessing is Jr. I smiled with satisfaction as his smile dropped as he glared. Everyone else stared at me in shock. Bet they didn't expect me to understand and speak Korean s! I learned it during high school. 

As walked away angerily with Jake quietly in my arm and Adalia holding my hand I felt glares on my back from all the girls in the room and the arrogant guy. We walked towards the baggage claim in silence with only Jake's sniffs and the talking of people leaving the airport.

I sighed as I sat down on the chairs in front of the bag pick up for our flight having already got our two large green suitcases and set them down in front of us. There  were still a couple of people from my flight were still standing in front waiting for thier bags. 

"Mommy? I'm sorry! I got lost and us in trouble!" Jake spoke softly as he climbed on my lap looking at me with a apologetic face.His nose puffy and red from the crying as his blue eyes watered more. I smiled sweetly as I wiped his tears and pulled him into a hug breathing out as I closed my eyes softly. It isn't easy being a single mom to twins. I felt small another small body climb on my lap I smiled as I included Adalia in the hug also. 

"It's ok! It's fine! Just don't ever disappear from my sight again!" I said as I tightened them to me. "You scared mommy and your sister really bad!" After what seemed like hours I pulled away smiling at them softly. "Let's go home! Well stop by for some ice cream, ok?"

They nodded happily as they got off my lap as went to get the luggage. I laughed as I witnessed their little bodies try to lift the suitcase off the floor with all their might. They pouted at me making me smile at their cute faces. These kids always knew how to make my day better. I shook my head smiling as I grabbed the suitcases one in each hand by the handle and let them roll on the floor as I walked. Jake held the handle of the right suitecase with me and Adalia held the left suitcase with her little hand with me also. 

"Wow mommy! Your strong!" Jake exclaimed. I laughed as we walked towards the car parking where I paid to park our car for a long period of time. 

"Do you wanna know why mommy is so strong?" I asked looking down at both of them as they looked up at me curiously. 

"Why?" Adalia asked wanting to know as she looked at me with admiration. 

"Mommy is strong because she eats her vegtables!" I pointed out then laughed as I heard them groan in disgust as their little faces scrunched up. 

Finally we are going home. After the horrible day today I could use sitting down on our couch with my kids watching movies while eating ice cream. I hope I would never see that jerk again. I mean really how arrogant can someone get. Well he is a Korean idol so the chances of me seeing him again are really low. 

I continued to walk happily with my kids towards our car not noticing someone was following us.