7: Shocking Discovery

Idol Fixer

 

"Are you guys done yet? We already finished packing." I sighed as I opened the guys hotel room door.  Jake and Adalia greeted me with hugs upon seeing me. They were here before I came here. I don't care for today was the day we leave this hotel and go to our last spot. It turns out that spot is where we live. We will be there for the rest of the tour. Jake, Adalia, and I are more than excited to go home finally. It's already been more that a week since we've been to our beach house in Long beach. 

"No! Do you know how much things I have! I'll never be done." Ren exasperated as he threw his hands in the air looking at me with a panicked face. I laughed as I simply plopped myself on their couch watching them pack their things.

"Where's Jr?" I asked curiously as I noticed him not here. I felt my heart skip in nervousness still not wanting to face him since yesterday. I decided last night I will act normally and pretend nothing happened yesterday. But can I really do that?

"Still sleeping!" Aron said walking in with his bags already packed and throughing them on the floor. Adalia looked up at him with a huge smile as she ran to him yelling his name. Aron laughed as he picked her up spinning her around. I saw as Adalia's face turned red as she hugged his neck her face showing pure happiness. I looked at them and couldn't help, but smile. 

"Wow and he complains when I am still sleeping." 

"Yeah I am so surprised that your still awake. Are you sick?" Minhyun breathed out as he also came in with his bags already packed. He set it down next to Aron's with a bored face then he plopped himself next to me as he playfully touched my forehead to check my temperature. I tsked as I pushed his hand away from me playfully making him laugh. 

"Mommy! We finished!" Jake announced happily as he and Baekho came in the room with bags. Baekho dropped his bags with the rest of the bags.

"So we finished first!" Adalia announced as Aron set her down on the floor. Adalia still held his hand not wanting him to leave. Jake stared at their joined hands in anger and walked up to her. 

"Nah hu! We did!" Jake retorted as he grabbed his sister and pulled her away from Aron. Jake's blue eyes burned with envy as he glared up at Aron. I could tell even though Jake was fighting with Adalia he was actually directing it more to Aron. 

"No We did! Aron is faster and better!" Adalia spoke up in anger as she stared at Jake in defiance. She crossed her little arms over her small chest as if challenging her brother. 

"No! He isn't! He is ugly and boring and OLD!" 

"Take it back! He isn't!"

"Yes! he is!" Jake yelled then he looked at Aron with a fierce glare. It was if the glare said to stay away from his sister. 

"Looks like you got yourself a rival, Aron!" I said chuckling looking at the shocked Aron. Aron shook his head as he sat down on the other side of me. Minhyun laughed at the scene of my kids argueing about Aron. 

"Ugh! Why me! Why do I have to be cursed with being so y."  I immediately snorted upon his words trying to hold my laughter. 

"Yeah you're so y that you have a toddler fighting for you!" Minhyun snorted making me burst out laughing. We couldn't hold it as Aron glared at us Minhyun ,Baekho, and I just laughed. 

"No! You don't tell me what to do! You're just like daddy!" Adalia yelled in anger as she pushed her brother away.

"No! I'm not! Daddy left us! I'm nothing like him! He hit mommy!" Jake yelled as he immediately tackled his sister. How did it come to this? It was playful! How did it get to this?My heart clenched in pain as I immediately got up and went to my kids pulling them apart with force. They breathed in and out as tears went down their little faces as they stared at each other angerily. 

"Enough!" I spoke up as tears threatened to come out. "Look at me now!" I demanded when they refused to look at me in the eyes. They know what they just said. Finally when their blue eyes meet mine I sighed in frustration. How did it lead to this? " Do you remember what Mommy always told you?"

"Don't fight cause we are all we got." They spoke sadly as they looked at me with teary blue eyes. The eyes of their father. I sighed again closing my eyes feeling my headache coming in. 

"Yeah. We are all we got so don't fight! You don't want to end up like your Mommy and Aunt Tasha!" They nodded their heads sadly as they looked at me. 

"We're sorry, Mommy!" They cried as they hugged me. I held them tightly against me as I knew they were mostly apoligizing for mentioning their Dad. 

"You guys ok?" Baekho asked as he bent down to our level showing us his concerned brown eyes. I looked at him and smiled weakly as my kids pulled away from me sniffing in their tears. They looked at Baekho smiling and nodded happily showing that weren't crying. That they are strong.

"Why are you guys on the floor! Don't you see me struggling to pack my bags! Help Me!" Ren yelled in panic as he came in with a huge handful of cloths and shoes. Where did he get all that. 

"Ren! Why in the world aren't you done! You started early didn't you?" I questioned as I looked up at him. Ren sighed as he let everything go and fell to the floo in a sitting position. 

"I have to much.." He whispered in horror as he looked down at the pile. I looked past him to see the room bed filled with a mountain of cloths my eyes widen in horror. How ....When did he get all that?

"Why not just throw some away!" I stated nonchalently not thinking of the consequences. I heard the guys sigh behind me. 

"You should have never opened your mouth, Roxy!" I heard Baekho mutter as he grabbed Jake and Adalia to a safe distance. 

"Throw them away? Are you insane! Why would I throw them away! " Ren yelled dramatically. I cringed in fear as he continued to give me a speech on how each clothing represents something special to him. 

"Will you shut up! God! I can't sleep with all this noise!" A voice yelled making me stiffen in nervousness. He is awake.

Everyone immediately quieted as they stared at the tired Jr standing in front of his room door with a glare evident on his face. I turned slowly to him ignoring my heart pounding. His dark eyes stared straight at my brown eyes and softened with concern. My breath hitched as I watch him shake his head with his eyes shut tight then looked away from me. My eyes brow furrowed in confused as he refused to look at me as he walked to the guys talking to them.

"Ren! Hurry and find some way to fit all your cloths in your bag or I swear I will burn them." He threatened as he glared at Ren.

"NO! Don't Burn them!" Ren shrieked while he threw himself over his clothing as if protecting them. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity then looked back at Jr to see him biting his lip to keep from laughing.

"Then hurry up and put them away."

"You're so mean!" Ren cried as he grabbed all his cloths and ran back to his room to frantically pack. The guys laughed with Jr as Ren shut the door angerily exclaiming how he doesn't want to talk to any of us. The sounds of things being thrown and Ren's complaining can be heard over the laughter.

"Wasn't that a little mean?" I muttered out as I regrettably looked up at Jr. Jr stared down at me then smiled softly.

"If you feel so bad then why don't you help him." He breathed out chuckling as if the very thought of that was hilarious. I looked in confusion. What is going on with him? Jr then turned to the guys and my kids with a smile on his face. "Hey how about we play that game since this is our last day in this hotel?"

The guys looked at Jr with shocked faces probably wondering the samething as I am. Wondering if I did it. If I got him back to his oldself yet. Then just as if to prove it he looked at all of us and laughed. 

"Why do you guy look like if you seen a ghost? Idiots! Do you want to play the game or not? I could just go back to my room and use my phone to email all my women!" I guess he is not completely back.  

The guys yelled no that they will play the game while I just stood up rolling my eyes at the situation. I studied Jr as he and the guys talked and grabbed waterguns out of nowhere. He is different. More gentle. Ever since yesterday....I shook my head not wanting to thinking about yesterday when we were alone. How he wanted to know what happened in my past. How he was so concerned and gentle with me, but I just pushed him away. My heart started to pound yet again as I stared at him laugh and smile. I shook my head in disgust oh god I feel like a stalker. 

"So what's the game?" I asked curiously to distract myself from my own thoughts. Baekho looked at me excitedly as he held two big water guns. 

"Zombie Hunters!" Baekho said with so much enthusiam. His eyes shined brightly as if he was a kid on christmas day. 

"Zombie Hunters?" 

"Yeah! Its a game we made up a few years back when we were bored at a hotel. Basically we get split into two teams. The team with the waterguns are the zombie hunters while the team without the water guns are the zombies. So the zombie hunter team hunts down the zombie team throughout the hotel. The zombie team can bite the zombie hunter and they turn into a zombie, but be careful cause if you get shot with the water gun that means your dead. You have to follow the zombie hunter that shot you until all of the zombie team is shot. Rules are that you can't go in the hotel rooms or gender bathrooms.  Don't worry once we start playing you will get it!" Baekho announced happily as he took out at least four water guns. 

"So what are the teams?"

"Of course I am a zombie hunter for I am the best zombie hunter. Jr has to be a zombie!" Baekho spoke as he glared at Jr challengingly. Jr looked at him and smirked. 

"You will never get over of what happened at our last game will you?" Jr sighed as he looked at the fired up Baekho with a arrogant smile. 

"I would have won fair and square if you didn't cheat!"

"I didn't cheat! It's not my fault that you can never beat me in anything!" 

"We'll see this time! I will get you! You will have to beg for mercy when I'm down!" Baekho threatened as he laughed evily. I looked at him bewildered as his eyes seemed they were on fire. Then he turned to Aron and threw one of the waterguns at him. "You're on my team!"

"I'm on Aron's team!" Adalia announced as she went and grabbed Aron's hand. Aron looked at me as if asking me if I am ok with this. I nodded knowing he wouldn't let her get hurt. Jake looked at them and huffed angerily. 

"I am to!" Jake announced as he took his sister's other hand with a red face. He was furious. I looked at Aron and shrugged while giving him an apologetic face even though on the inside I want to laugh my off. What? I never said I was nice?

"I don't mind Jake and Adalia play just be careful. Remember they are 5! Ok!" I said narrowing my eyes specifically at Baekho. Baekho jumped upon feeling my glare on him as he looked at me innocently. 

"Why do you look at me!" He whined as he looked at me with fear. I growled as I went to his face. 

"Because I know you're super competative! So I am warning you to be careful with my kids or I will seriously turn into a scary zombie and hunt you down!" I threatened in a whispered making sure he got my message. Baekho shook in fear under my gaze as he gulped loudly. I smiled in satisfaction as he shook his head in understanding furiously. I immediately pulled away with a smile on my face as I ignored the guys bewildered stares. 

"So let's play the game! I'm excited!" I announced happily as I fist pumped and made my way to the door. "Let's go Zombie team!"  

"She's a scary mom!" I heard Baekho whisper in horror as I walked out with a laughing Jr and Minhyun behind me. Ren stayed in his room still freaking out of his cloths. 

So it was the Zombie Hunter Team which consisted of Baekho, Aron, Jake, and Adalia. Then the Zombie team which was Jr, Minhyun, and I. Right when we got into the hallway the Zombie team split up and the game started. 

I ran past our room while breathing hard in exhaustion. We've been playing the game for more than and hour now and I am so tired. So far they already got Minhyun and are now looking for me and Jr. Baekho was in psycho mode looking for Jr yelling in the hallways for him to come out. Now it is dead silent. The only thing I can hear is my heavy breathing in the hallway. Knowing now Baekho is now in ninja mode which is even worse than psycho mode. I turned a corner in the hallway to only come to sudden stop. Not that far away stood Aron and my kids looking at me with smiles on their faces as they held up their waterguns. Not wasting anytime at all I immediately turned around and made a made dash for it. I can hear their voices as they ran after me.

"Mommy! We found you!" I heard Adalia yell while she laughs. Jake laughs along with her as Aron yells for Baekho to come out to corner me. 

I'm screwed. I ran down the hallway turning in a sharp corner only to see Baekho at the end of the hallway not noticing me there. He is mostly paying attention to where Jr is to notice me. But I still paniced. I quietly looked behind me to see Aron, Adalia, and Jake more than a couple feet behind looking confused as they looked down hallways not sure which hallway I went through. Thank God this hotel has a lot of hallways. Then Jake spotted me. My heart panicked as his little hand went up as he yelled mommy out loud letting the other's know he spotted me. Aron turned to me and smiled widely as he immediately bursted into a run with my kids behind him. I turned forward to see Baekho disappeared. What the heck? Now I am scared. I immediately broke into a run not wanting them to catch me. As I ran I noticed Jr running towards me. What is he doing? Not wasting time Jr grabbed my hand making me follow him as we ran with Zombie Hunters hot on our trail.

"JR! I found you!" I heard Baekho laugh as he appeared in front of us making us come to a forced stop. Jr and I turned to see Aron and my kids running towards us with smiles on their faces. "There is no where to hide!" I looked at Baekho confused. He is taking this to seriously. 

Jr immediately made a run towards Aron and my kids tugging me behind him. What is he doing? I can hear Baekho running behind us while yelling that we have no where to hide. I looked at Jr 's face as we ran to see him smileing ahead at Aron. Just before we ran into Aron and them Jr turned into a hallway out of nowhere. This hotel is confusing. All I could do is run in shock behind me as he continued to run pulling my hand. I looked behind me to see the zombie hunters yelling as they chased us. We continued to run hoping to lose them as we turned into random hallways even going up and down stairs to other floors. Finally when we lost them Jr pushed me through a door to an outside balcony. We stepped into the afternoon air catching our breath as I sat down on the floor resting. I was so tired. I hate running. 

"Thanks! I didn't want to be captured yet." I breathed out looking up at Jr. He just shrugged as he leaned over the balcony looking out. After what seemed like hours of silence I stood up finally recovered my energy. "Ok let's go! We should get Jake, Adalia, and Aron on the Zombie side so we can gang up on Baekho." I said announcing a plan. Jr just looked at me and nodded quietly saying that he agreed to the plan. I looked at him confused on why he is barely talking to me then shook my head not wanting to know. The less the better right? I went up to the door going to open it so we can get back in the hotel to start our plan. When..."It's not opening!" I said in horror as I tried to open it, but it wouldn't. 

"What?" Jr questioned in horror as he moved next to me staring at the door. I continued to pull the door even push it open but it wouldn't. 

"It's not opening at all! Oh my god! We are locked out here!" I panicked as I tried to franticly pull the door. My heart quickened as I though of possiblities of no one finding us and we die here. What if one of us get hungry? Noo. "Somebody!!" I yelled as I pounded on the door yelling for help. 

"Will you calm down! I'll just call Ren to get us!" Jr said as he looked through his pockets. I quieted as I looked at him waiting for him to get his phone for someone to save us. Jr looked through all his pockets then he froze and looked at me with a dumb look. "Promise you..won't get mad?"

"Why?" I hissed already feeling pissed. 

"Promise!"

"No! ......Don't tell me you forgot your phone?" I growled as I glared at him angerily. Jr looked away from me as if answering my question. "You idiot!" I yelled angerily as I hit him in the back of the head. "Now we are stuck here! Oh my God I can't believe you! Why did I even follow you! The only way out is if we jump off the balcony that is at least 6 stories up. We will die! Either way we are if we don't get help! What if no one comes!" I yelled in horror then turned around to the door banging it again continuously. "Help! Help! Is someone there! Open the door Please!" I banged on for what seemed like hours slowly dropping to the floor still banging softly. 

"Are you done with your panic attack?" Jr asked. I turned to him glaring dangerously to see him sitting down in front of me looking at me with amused eyes. "Are you always this dramatic?"

"Shut up! I don't want to talk to you!" I hissed in rage as I rolled my eyes at him. I faced him pressing my back against the door and my on the ground. 

"You should probably sit on this side in case someone opens the door. I don't want it to hit your head. You my lose more brain cells." He said as he looked at me with amused eyes. I sighed angerily as I rolled my eyes, but still complied. I got up and sat down next to him with my arm's crossed in annoyance.

"Your a pain in my ! I can't believe you got us locked outside. On a balcony on top of that!" I huffed as I glared at our only way inside. The closed door. That damn door. 

"Get over it! Someone will come!" He sighed as he leaned his head back against the balcony wall looking up at the sky. "Your giving me a headache."  He sighed yet again as he closed his eyes. 

I stared at him amazed by just how hot he is. Actually not hot he is beautiful. Guys can be beautiful, right? His tan perfect skin seemed to radient against the sun's rays as his long eyelashes seemed to become more defined. His face seemed that of a model as his black hair hanged loosely down.No wonder he is arrogant he is extremely good looking. I continued to stare as his eyes remained closed and he breathed in and out softly. Immediately my mind went back to yesterday when he saved me from the fangirls. How close he was. How concerned he was. Ever since then it seems my heart won't calm down around him. Even now it beats faster than ever before. His eyes are closed showing me such a defenseless face. Why Now? I didn't expect me to change him to his old self this fast. Well I have been with him for more than a week. I bit my bottom lip in concentration. Why does he care so much for me? Could he be....

"What are you thinking?" I snapped my head up only to come face to face with his. I can feel his cool breath hitting my skin.

His dark eyes stare into mine as he moved closer to me. I found myself forgetting how to breath as my mouth opened unconciously. My mind going blank. I can't think at all. I felt his hand come in contact with my cheek softly as he softly rubbed his thumb against it. My breath hitched in panic and nerves as my heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest. My stomach squeezed as if there were butterflies. He moved his face closer to mine our lips only a inch apart. His eyes searched mine as if searching for something in them. As if looking in my soul. I felt my body move closer to his against my will as I leaned a little in. His eyes seemed to sparkle. I can't take my eyes off of him. 

"Roxy!" He whispered out huskily sending shivers down my body. His eyes closed softly as he leaned toward me. 

"Mommy!" I heard Adalia yell as the door slammed open startling both Jr and I. We jumped apart as if we got caught doing something wrong. I breathed heavily as I clutched my racing heart in fear. 

"What were you guys doing here?" I heard Aron ask in confusion. I kept my eyes on the ground thinking over what just happened. No...

"Nothing! Thanks for opening the door!" Jr said with sarcasm and annoyance. I heard him get up and move towards the door talking to Aron and them. 

"The manager is here! He said we need to leave now! Ren finally finished packing, but he is now pouting because we didn't invite him to play the game with us. Baekho is pouting to cause he didn't get you this time." Aron said as he laughed. I looked up to see Jr smiling while shaking his head. They walked away still talking. I looked at them walking with shocked face still going through what just happened in my head. My heart won't stop beating. I look back at them to see Jr turn his head and look at me. Our eyes meet for a split second then he turned back to face the frount while he walked. 

"Mommy? Aren't you coming? Adalia said from the door looking at me with worry. I slowly looked at her and smiled softly as I got up. I walked into the hotel with her hearing the door close behind us. 

"Where is your brother!" I asked hoping to distract my mind from what happened. Adalia grabbed my hand and looked up at me with a smile. 

"He stayed with Baeky and manager." She said. 

We walked in silence back to the room. My mind still going over what just happened. Not understanding. Or even registering. Then it all dawned on me. I stopped dead in my tracks as my heart raced in panic. 

"Mommy? What's wrong?" I heard Adalia say in concern, but her voice seemed to fade away. My thoughts becoming more louder as I stared out into a vacant space.

We almost kissed...But why? Or even how did it even lead to that. Mind raced on everything that happened yesterday and today. Starting when Jr seemed to change back to his old self. When he started to care for me and my kids. What is this feeling? My heart goes faster when I am around him. I am immediately nervous when I look at him. Then I remembered something. Something he told me on the day the manager told them that we would be traveling with them. Something I repeated back to him. 'Just be sure not to fall in love with me! I wouldn't want to break your cute little ego!'...My eyes widen in shock as I remembered those words. 

"No." I whispered in disbelief as I snapped my head up in shock. This can't be...It's a lie...He can't...I can't..