11: Nightmare Part 2

Idol Fixer

 

I wanted nothing more, but to see blood. Matt's blood to be specific. That bastard went to far this time. I kept hearing Jake's cries as I was swallowed into the darkness. In this darkness I couldn't move and I felt as if I didn't have control over my own body. All I can do is watch in horror as I felt someone more sinister took over my body with a thirst for blood. 

"What the hell!" Matt yelled in shock as he stared at me with wide blue eyes. "Hold her, Damn it!"

The hands on me tightened as more men came to hold me. I can feel their fingers dig into my skin. I know I am going to have bruises there, but it as if I didn't feel pain at all. An animalistic growl excaped my throat as I struggled to get free. My eyes never leaving his while I glared wanting to rip him apart. Jr looked at me with shock and worry while Matt just laughed. 

"You can't escape them, babe! As much as you try! These men are highly trained and skilled!" Matt continued. I snorted in amusement making Matt stop laughing and looking at me with a glare of pure hatred. "What the are you laughing at?"

"Nothing! I was just wondering that if these guards are supposedly so trained! Why did I kill five of them before?" I said evilly as I smirked at my ex with a mocking smile. I couldn't even recognize my voice. I can hear the men's growls in rage as I reminded them of the bad deed I have done in my past. I felt the men's hands tighten on my arms so tight that I felt liquid going down my arms. I looked down to see where their finger's were at blood came out. "Your men are hurting me, Matty!" I mocked feigning innocence. I pouted at him as I made my ears tear up. 

"I don't care! You deserve that and more!" Matt growled as his eyes looked as if he wanted to burn holes in me. I just laughed at him as if I was insane.  "What are you laughing at?"

"I just find it amusing that you care more about your men then you ever did about your own family." 

"Don't say that I cared about you and the kids!" He yelled as he went up to my face. He grabbed my hair and forced my head back to look at him. It was painful, but I just smiled evilly at him. I narrorowed my eyes at him as I humphed in his face. 

"Really? I would have never noticed! You know with you cheating on me and then getting your men to almost kill me. To me I found that fair. I had to protect my kids." I sneered. Matt's face turned into a scowl as he took his free hand and pressed it to my face squeezing my cheeks together in a painful way. 

"I loved you!"

"So did I! But LOVED! Past tense. Now I would suggest you and your men remove your hands off of me before I do something I will regret later!" Matt simply barked with laughter at my threat. 

"Daddy! Stop! Mommy is not mommy now!" Adalia cried as she struggled against the men that was holding her back. 

"Mommy! You can't hurt them!" Jake cried as he already knew that my conscience was now long gone. I looked at them with a angry face as I took in their small bodies cover in bruises and tears. 

"Hurt us? Ha She won't be able to get us all! And she can't touch a hair on me!" Matt said arrogantly as he leaned in close to my face. Our noses touched as I felt his breath in my face. "I know your still in love with me!" 

"Don't touch her!" Jr growled in rage as I can hear him struggle to get free. But he was only ignored. 

"Hmm is that what you think?" I whispered as I stared up into his eyes. I felt his hand drop from my face as his other hand loosened on my hair. 

"It's what I know sweetheart!" He whispered as his lips closed the gap and landed on mine roughly.

It wasn't like how we used to kiss when we were young. There was no spark, no feeling. Just posseiveness and control. He pressed his face harder to mine as he tried to force entry in my mouth. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I opened my mouth and bit his bottom lip. Matt yelled angerily as I kept bitting down on his bottom lip harder and harder. I felt warm liquid come into my mouth as I tasted his blood and right when I felt that I let go in disgust as I spit his blood on the floor. I looked at his shocked face and smiled evilly. That's what he gets for forcing me to kiss him. 

"You !" He yelled as his hand made contact with my face yet again only this time the blow was so hard that the men let me go to let me fall on the floor.

I looked up at Matt's smirking face and glared in anger as his bottom lip supported a nasty and deep bite mark with blood going down. I can see Jr still stuggling and yelling to get out, but none of it worked. Jake and Adalia scream my name in panic as they cried. My left side of my face stung badly as I felt it getting swollen. Damn it. Ima have a ugly bruise on my face now. 

"You should have never done that!" I hissed as I got up to stand right in front of him. I looked into his eyes fearlessly as I breathed heavily. My muscles and body is itching to fight, but I want to play a little more. "Now you will regret it!" 

"What I regret is not taking care of that ego when I had a chance." Matt hissed. He then looked at his men. "Grab her."  The men moved towards me, but I just side stepped them so the don't touch me. 

"Ah how about no! I let you grab me the first time not this time. Now I'll be taking the Superstar and my kids and leaving. It was fun, sweetie! Next time how about we just play you and me!" I laughed as I walked from side to side. "Like I would ever let that happen. Because like it or not Matty boy! This will be the last time!" 

"That's what you think!" Matt sneered as he motioned for the men to grab me. 

"Nope is what I know!" I said arrogantly as I smirked at his angered face. "I would leave here even if that means I have to kill more of your precious men!"

With that all the men growled as four tried to pounce on me. I heard Jr and my kids scream for me in fear as the men aimed to punch me, but I quickly dodged all their attempts and pushed them away. They kept coming and coming one after the other at me. I blocked them as I moved around jumping on the coffee table, on the couch, and even running in my large kitchen. Once I got into my kitchen the men followed they surronded me all around. I grabbed the first weapon I see and used it to my advantage. Who knew a frying pan can actually do so much damage! Then on one man I hit the pan so hard to his head that the frying pan broke in half and the man fell down a bloodied head. I dropped the frying pan on the floor with a sigh knowing I have to look for another weapon. 

"You little !" A man yelled as he charged for me with two other men. I looked at them and smiled. The one that spoke immediately grabbed a knife from the counter and went to slice it towards my neck. I immediately ducked down letting it hit the man behind me that also charged. The man with the knife immediately killed the other guy as the knife went through his chest over his heart. That man dropped on the floor with shocked eyes as his life left him. The other men looked at me in shocked and angered as they growled out in rage. 

"Hey! Don't blame me! I just moved out of the way!" I joked as I put my arms up in surrender. A man with red hair immediately yelled in agony as he launched at me. In quick haste I ripped the knife out of the dead man on the floor and shoved it into the red haired man's chest. The man staggered back in shock as he fell to the floor. "That was my fault!" I laughed. 

"Kill Her!" Matt yelled. As the men immediately launched at me all at once. I tried my best to fight back. I kept struggling, but there were to many. I screamed and shouted in frustration as I felt them cut me, punch me, and stabbing me. "Stop!" Matt yelled making the men pull away from me. But they immediately held my arms out tightly. They smiled as they muttered that I am getting what is coming to me. I growled as I struggled to get free, but they only held on tighter. I narrowed my eyes at Matt as he pulled out a pistol and pointed towards me. "The funny thing is that you really thought you can take on all of us." He laughed. "That's cute."

"So what now? You are going to kill me? Leave our kids without a mother!" I snarled in anger as I stared at him as if darking him to do it. 

"Don't worry I can replace you with Veronica!" He smirked upon looking at the recognition in my eyes and the anger coming off my body. 

"You still with that Tramp! Thought you would have dropped her by now like you did with me!"

"I have multiple women that is not of your concern!" He pressed the gun against my forehead as he a click can be heard. I watched as his long finger went on the trigger as if it was itching press it. He stared into my eyes with pity. "Such a shame! You are so beautiful."

"Pull the trigger then!" I challenged showing him no fear. I can't hear anything except our heavy breathing and our rapid heartbeat. I looked through my peripheral vision to see the men on my right side getting to excited that their grip has loosened. 

"Don't tempt me! Do you really not care that you kids and the man you love will witness you die in front of their eyes?" Matt asked as he pulled the gun back then pointed it to the angry Jr. "Since you're not afraid to die how about I torture you first! We will start with the loverboy over there!" Jr's eyes widen in realization as he moved to try to get away from the men, but they held him back. 

No it's my fault he is here. He can't.....Without even a second thought I pulled my arm with so much strength that the men holding me scratched my arm deeply making me my teeth in pain. But I don't have time I quickly elbowed one of the men behind me in the face to get him off of me. I heard a sickening crack as the man screamed holding his nose. Wasting no more time I moved my hand to the man holding my other arm and stole his gun from his gun holster. I quickly shot him in the face making him let me go then I shot the two men that were holding Jr. Jr wasted no time as he ran to my kids getting the man that was holding them. Matt looked at me in shock as I quickly pistol whipped a man that tried to grab me. I shot two more men in the chest and another in the leg. My gun ran out of shot soon so I had to throw it. At that exact moment a blonde guard decided to grab me. I quickly did a roundhouse kick to his chest, but he blocked it making me flip in the air and land on my feet in front of him. I smiled evily enjoying a good fight. I eyed his gun under his jacket and laughed as he went to punch me. Wrong choice! I grabbed his arm with one hand as I leaned my body over him grabbing the gun with my free hand. The blonde man not wasting time trapped me into his chest making my arms lock in front of me my right hand still contained the deadly weapon. I grunted in annoyance as we both breathed heavily due to being tired. I tried to stuggle out, but his hold only tighten so much that I couldn't breath. In annoyance I bent down roughly then put all my energy to my feet jumping up. My head came in contact with blonde's nose breaking it easily. The man let me go as he screamed in agony. I pulled away and turned toward him shotting him in the knees so he can't get up. Then I turned around to Matt to see he already had his gun pointed between my eyes as so did I. There we stood face to face at each other with guns pointed at each other's faces. 

"You killed my men!" He growled angerily as his blue eyes showed sorrow. I snorted rolling my eyes at his show of a slightest humanity. 

"I will do anything to protect the ones I love! You could have tortured me and hurt me all you want, but when you hurt my kids and threatened Jr that's when you took it way to far. But don't worry I won't kill you! Death would be to easy for you!" I sneered as I pointed the gun down to his right knee shotting it. Matt howled in pain as he fell to the floor clutching his bloody knee. 

"You !" He hissed out as he used the hand that contain the gun and pointed it towards me. I quickly shot that hand before he pulled the trigger making a nasty bloody mess. Matt screamed in agony as I just watched. Unconciously tears slipped down my face. 

"I loved you! I was ready to have my life with you! But....We weren't enough! YOU COULD HAVE LEFT THE MAFIA!" 

"I HAD NO CHOICE!" Matt yelled as tears came down his eyes as he was in pain. He looked at me with pure hatred. 

"THEY WHY DID YOU EVEN GET ME KNOCKED UP! WHY DID YOU INISIST IN THE BEGINNING THAT WE STAY TOGETHER!" I yelled tears coming down my eyes as my hand shook violently. I still had the gun pointed to him. All of I ever felt is coming out unconciously. "Look at how much you destroyed me!" Matt looked down in shame. I immediately shoot his shoulder making him cry out in agony. "LOOK DAMN IT!"  His blue eyes looked up at me with sorrow and guilt. "I was never like this! You know that! Look how much you destroyed me. I was reduced to killing a lot of people to protect the ones I love. Now I want more than anything is to kill you and end it all." I sobbed out as I ignored his groans. 

"Roxy!" I turned my head to see Jr look at me with eyes full of sorrow and pity. He moved to me with caution as he stepped over the dead bodies that are spread all over the floor. I turned my head back at Matt not taking my eyes off of him. 

"Go away. Jr!" I said urgently not wanting him to see me like this. This side of me was ugly and doesn't deserve any love or compassion. 

"No! Roxy Please! Let's go. He isn't worth it. He doesn't deserve to die!" Jr said as he moved closer to me. 

"No! He DESERVES THIS! HE DESERVES TO SLOWLY DIE A PAINFUL DEATH! FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE TO ME! EVERYTHING HE PUT US THROUGH! YOU SAW WHAT THEY DID TO ADALIA AND JAKE! HE DESERVES THIS!" I sobbed out as my hand shook violently. I felt Jr's hands on my shoulders as he turned me around slamming me into his warm chest. He held on to me tightly as I sobbed loudly into his chest. I felt so weak. I let my hold on the gun letting it drop to the floor with a loud thud. 

"I know what he did! I saw everything! Trust me if you kill him you will regret it. He is still the kid's father. Roxy please right now they need you. I need you!" Jr whispered as he looked at me in the eyes. He leaned in so our nose's touched our breaths mingled in together. "Don't cry no more. It's over. Just come. Leave here. You're stronger than this." He whispered as he kissed my forehead. I leaned against him for the longest time. I heard his heartbeat against my ears as tears came down my ears in sorrow. It's over. I then turned to Matt who was still on the floor bleeding in pain. 

"I will let you live this time, but I swear if I so ever see you or ever hear you I will not hesitate to kill you! Don't come near me nor my kids! Get out of our lives forever!" I threatened as I let Jr lead me out of my house. We got outside to be greeted by the afternoon air. I breathed it in smiling as if a lot of weight just went off my shoulders. 

"Mommy!" Jake and Adalia cried as they ran up to me. Tears of relief went down my face as I let myself drop on the floor grabbing my kids to me in a tight hug. They held onto me tight as we cried together. 

It's over. It's finally over! No more fear! No more running! Finally the nightmare of my past is over!