12: Dense mother

Idol Fixer

 

Few weeks already pased leaving only one week of the guys tour then they go back home. We went through many concerts although some I refused to go and had the manager stay with me to make sure someone is watching me. I am not going to lie I will miss them once they leave. After the incident with Matt Jr told the guys and manager what happened. I remember the look on their faces as their eyes were filled with horror and pity as they looked at my kids and I. The only reason we had to tell them was because we had to explain to them why I and my kids were covered in cuts and bruises. I remember the guys looked at me with sorrow with Ren being the first one to attack me with a hug in tears. 

A few days after that I was kept under close servalience from everyone because they were scared I would do something stupid. My kids told them that last time I went into depression almost killing myself. I mean I was upset for a couple days who wouldn't be after they killed so many people. The guilt ate me alive as I felt like a serial killer. Their over protection got so bad that they would take turns on sleeping on the floor of my room. Minhyun, Aron, and even Jr would always have me on constant survalience. Even Adalia would insist on showering and going to the bathroom with me. I am getting so tired of it. It got even worse when they caught me drinking by myself in the kitchen while holding  a knife in my hand cutting my wrists. Minhyun was the one that caught me. I still remember the way he yelled at me as he snatched the knife away. I kept telling me to think about my kids that I can't do that to myself. He held me softly as I sobbed in his arms. I hate being drunk. Minhyun stayed by my side the rest of the night making sure I didn't do anything stupid again as he tried to make me feel better by making me laugh about stupid things. The next morning I woke up on the bed in Minhyun's arms with tissues and junk food spread around me. I was so happy that Jake and Adalia were with the other guys in their apartment. I made Minhyun swear not to tell anyone what happened. And He kept that promise thank God. The good thing about this was that Minhyun and I have become like brother and sister. So after a week of torture in my own guilt and sorrow I was slowly getting back to normal with everyones help. I am so thankful for them and my kids. I don't know where I would be without them. 

Now I know your probably wondering what happened to the dead bodies or even why aren't the cops after me. Well let's just say I have connections.  I phoned a friend who helped me last time to hide the bodies and get rid of the evidence to do it again. I remember his words of warning burned into my brain saying this was the last time he would do this for me. That next time I am on my own and deal with the consequences. There won't be a next time I promised myself. 

"Roxy?" I looked up at Minhyun with a smile as I turned down the tv volume. I was sitting on the couch in their hotel room bored out of my mind as my kids played legos with the guys on the floor. Minhyun immediately plopped himself down next to me happily. Today was their day off because they have a big concert tomorrow. We decided to stay in since we have been going out a lot lately. From them forcing me out to the world to me showing them around. "What are you watching?"

"I don't know? I am just flipping through the channels for now." I shrugged out as I rested my head on his shoulder. Minhyun took the control from me as he started flipping through the channel for himself. I felt eyes staring down at us. I focused my eyes at where it's coming from to see Jr glaring at us full force. If looks could kill Minhyun would be dead. Feeling uncomfortable by Jr's glare I slowly sat up removing my head from Minhyun shoulder. 

"What's wrong?" Minhyun asked confused as he was oblivious to Jr's glare.

"N-Nothing!" I stuttered out looking at Jr through the side of my eyes. He is still glaring at Minhyun. 

"You sure? You look a little pale."  Minhyun breathed out as he moved his hand lightly touching my face as he rested his forehead against mine. A loud crash can be heard making me look towards my kids and the guys glaring dagger at Jr. 

"Roxy! Jr broke our castle!" Baekho whined loudly as he and Ren cried at their broken castle. Jake and Adalia laughed with Aron at the scene in front of them. 

"Sorry. I did-" Jr started to say as he stood up, but when he stood up he stepped on the the princess lego that Ren adored. Everything went silent even the tv only the heavy breathing as we all stared at Ren anticipating what he is going to do. Jr lifted up his right foot cursing out loud in Korean the princess lego fell from the bottom of his foot to the floor showing that it was decapitated. 

"NOOO!! PRINCESS!" Ren screeched as he snatched it from the floor tears going down his eyes. We all looked in shock then at Jr in pity. I quickly called Jake and Adalia to the couch so they would be away from the danger zone. In just a matter of seconds Ren got up tackling the shocked Jr to the ground. "YOU KILLED PRINCESS HOW DARE YOU!" 

"He broke it because of you, you know that right?" Aron said as he made himself comfortable next to me. I looked at him with a confused face making him roll his eyes. "You are so freaking dense!" He sighed as he flicked my forehead. 

"What! No! I am not! Now tell me why is it my fault!" I whine, but I was ignored immediately. 

"She is more dense than I thought!" Aron said to Minhyun looking at him . Minjyun nodded his head in agreement as he looked at him back. 

"Agreeed but it is not up to us to tell her only him. But no one ever said we can help them." Minhyun said smirking evilly with Aron. Did they forget that I am sitting between them? It's like I'm not even here and they're even talking about me. What the hell are they even talking about? 

"Ugh! What are you talking about? I wanna know!" I whined as I grabbed both of their hands as I jumped up and down on the couch whining like a kid. But I was ing ignored again!

"Yeah we can give him the push he needs, but how? Aron muttered thinking hard. 

"Tell me!" I whined again this time getting annoyed because I don't know anything. Ugh and I know it's about me. 

"AH HA! I knew it! You were jealous at my skills at the art of lego building that's why you broke the castle. You knew you couldn't make a better one than me!" Baekho yelled out of no where as he looked at Jr with challenging eyes. Jr looked at him from his headlock on Ren with disbelief.  

"Are you really going to make this about you?" Jr sighed as he started a arguement with Baekho that led to a lego building contest with Ren and Jake as the judges. Adalia just stayed sitting next to Aron watching tv. I rolled my eyes at the stupidity sitting back taking in the soft noises of the tv and the guys. 

"THAT'S IT!" Aron and Minhyun yelled at the same time making me jump in shock yelling what the hell at them. They ignored me as they looked at each other with excited eyes grinning evilly. 

"But will it work?" Aron questioned as he scrunched his eyebrows in deep thought. 

"It should how dumb can they be?" Minhyun exaggerated. I sighed angerily as I stared at the screen trying to pay attention to the Friends marathon playing. I don't even want to know they just annoyed me really bad by not telling me. "but who will do it?" Minhyun questioned as he looked at Baekho, Ren, and then Aron. 

"You! Of course!" 

"Me? Why Me?"

"Oh come on, Minhyun! You already got him being jealous today. You and her are super close and she doesn't notice anything! It will be perfect! You have to do it! Do it for them!" 

"Fine! I'll do it!" Minhyun sighed. "But I don't know it will work!" He said unsure as he looked at me. 

"Why are you looking at me?" I questioned as I stared at him back in confusion. Ugh! I want to know what they are talking about!

"It will Trust me!" Aron said in a dark tone as he put his hand on Minhyun's shoulder as he looked at me also. I felt myself shrink back on the couch as I looked up at them in fear. 

What are the planning? And why is their smile so scary to me? Their eyes sparkled evilly at me as they looked at me with determination. Oh god! I should make a run for it! But even before I could get off the couch Minhyun quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I let out a shriek in surprise as I felt his arms wrap around my waist holding me to him as he stuck his face close to my ear. 

"Where do you think you're going?"  He whispered in my ear making my heart quicken in fear. Everything went quiet as everyone stared at us in shock. I felt Jr's glare on us as a murderous aura came from him. What the hell is going on? 

"Minhyun! What are you doing?" Jr growled out breaking the akward silence in the room. Minhyun let me go a little, but still kept one arm on my waist holding me there in case I make a run for it. I just stood in shock looking back and forth between Jr and Minhyun. 

"Well I was about to ask Roxy if she would go with me somewhere, but you rudely interupted us!" Minhyun smirked at him arrogantly as he squeezed me closer to him.

I looked up at him in confusion then at Jr getting up in rage looking at Minhyun as if he wanted to kill him. Aron held back his laughter as he watched us with excited eyes Jr stood in front of us. The atmosphere thickened as everyone stared at us. What is Minhyun doing? Why is Jr so pissed off?

"It looks like she doesn't want to go!" Jr hissed furiously as he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. My body slammed to his chest as electricity jolted through my body from his touch. Minhyun laughed dryly as he grabbed me pulling me back to him. 

"What are you? Her father!Ha! I don't hear her complaining! Now if you will excuse us we will be going on a date!" Minhyun announced as he pulled me towards the door grabbing my purse and car keys. I was completely lost for words as I let him lead me out, but not before telling the guys to watch the kids. "Don't wait up!" He said winking at Jr before shutting the door in his face leaving us in the hallway alone walking silently walking away. 

"What are you doing?" I finally let out in confusion as I pulled away. Minhyun looked at me amused as he laughed. 

"Look who came back to life!" He laughed as he held up his arms in defense from my death glare. "Aww you're cute when your angry."

"What the hell is going on, Minhyun?" I breathed out frustrated as I ignored his comment. We stood outside in front of the hotel entrance people walked by us some looking at us wierdly. But I didn't care as I glared at Minhyun's laughing face. 

"Wow! You're super dense if you don't notice what I am doing. This might be harder than I thought." He said looking off then his eyes sparkled with excitement as he stared at something. In curiousity I turned around to see what he was looking at to only see nothing just a crowd of people with suitcases walking in and out the hotel most likely checking in or out. "Maybe not." And with that Minhyun pulled me excitedly towards my car.

"Wait! Minhyun! Where are we going?" I asked in confusion as I stopped hastily as I pulled my arm away from him. He just looked at me with excited eyes as he moved to stand in front of me.

"On our date of course!" He annouced happily as he opened my car leading me towards the passenger seat. He shut the door and made his way around to the driver's side.

"Date?" I muttered out in utter confusion in the silence of my car. What is going on? Why is Minhyun acting like this? Ugh my brain hurts from all this thinking. Wait....Why am I in the passenger seat? Just as I thought that the driver's door opened. I watched as Minhyun sat in the driver's seat with ease as he the car. "You're driving?" I don't know whether to be scared or shocked. 

"Duh! I'm already 22! I know how to drive! It's the same as in Korea just this time I'm driving on the right side of the road! I'm not a !" He said almost annoyed as he pulled out the parking lot.  

I couldn't help, but stare at him the whole car ride with utter shock and confusion. What the hell is going on? 

_________________________________________

Hey guys lol This is my first time talking to you! So what do you guys think so far?? I hope you like it lol I'm just letting you guys know that Next chapter is going to Jr's point of view! Lol Im excited :D