16: Last Night

Idol Fixer

 

Back to Roxy's point of view :D

 

"Jake! Adalia! Let's go! We're already late!" I yelled as I ran with my kids down the large hallway of the auditorium building. We kept hearing the screams of the excited fans inside waiting for Nu'est to go up on stage. We were at their last concert of this tour. And let me tell you that this place is packed. Like really packed.

"Where the hell were you? We were looking for you everywhere!" Jr yelled as he ran up to us. He looked out of breath in his concert cloths. I studied him a little bit as my cheeks heated up in embaressment. He looks so hot. Then it hit me. I looked at him shocked.

"What the hell are you doing here? You're supposed to be doing your concert not put it on hold to find us! Where are the guys? Did they let you do this?" I yelled as I walked foreward with Jake and Adalia holding my hands. Jr followed us walking fast to the backstage entrance. "Idiot! Now you're late to your own concert."

"Well! I'm sorry if I wanted to wait for my GIRLFRIEND! Where were you anyway?" Jr demanded as he glared at me with his dark eyes. We entered through the door that said backstage to see everyone running around getting last minute stuff. I looked at Jr lifting an eyebrow at him. This idiot.

"None of your business!" I hissed. I didn't want to tell him where we were at because it was a surprise for him and the band since it's their last day with us. I felt my chest squeeze in pain. Just thinking of that I want to cry. I really grew to love them especially the arrogant idiot leader. "I made it back didn't I?" Jr and I stood still glaring at each other as people continued to run past us panicking about the show needing to go on. I felt the screams of the fans just out there.

"Will you guys not fight! Jr! We need to get on!" Minhyun sighed as he looked at us seriously. I looked at Minhyun and smiled as I took in his appearance. Wow he looks really good. Jr let out a growl of jealously while he grabbed me close to him. I laughed at the gesture and pushed him away.

"Calm down, Superstar!" I laughed again giving him a kiss on the cheek. Jr looked at me annoyed while he rolled his eyes. Before Jr answered Minhyun let out a sigh and grabbed him dragging him off to go do last minute make-up and hair.

"OH! NO! IT'S A DISASTER!" The stage manager yelled in panic while he ran everywhere. Everyone stared at him in shock while he yelled. I quickly grabbed the middle aged gay man by his shoulders shaking him.

"Chris! What's wrong?" I asked in worry not liking seeing him panic like this. Chris looked up at me with tears coming down from his green eyes. Oh no! This can't be good.

"The main dancer...she...she isn't here! She isn't coming!"

"What!" We all yelled in outrage. She was important part of the concert because she was the main dancer with Jr in most of the songs and his dance solo. Which she did make me jealous, but not that much because I know that idiot Superstar won't hurt me.

"What do we do?" Aron spoke up as the guys looked at the stage manager with lost faces. We have to think of something to cover for this girl. "That dance solo was gonna introduce the concert."

"Did she say why she isn't coming?" I asked loudly over the commotion of all the mumbles of worry from everyone. The fans chants getting louder as their impatience is getting thin.

"She said something about a group of fangirls stopping her threatening to hurt her little brother if she comes today!" He let out in a sob as he looked down. My eyes widen as I remember the girls that hurt me in Nu'est's first concert I went to. Those es when I get my freaking hands on them I will....

"If only we knew someone who is about the same size as the orginal dancer and knows the moves. Someone who has been here in all the rehearsals to see all th dances she needs to do. Someone who isn't afraid of anything. Someone who can dance close to Jr without freaking out." Aron spoke quieting everyone. He walked around as he talked. I looked down thinking.

"You're right but where would we find someone like that in the last minute?" I thought out loud. I bit my thumb in concentration. Then I felt all eyes at me. Wait.."Why is everyone looking at me?"

"It's you Mommy!" Jake and Adalia laughed out loud. The stage manager as well as everyone started to agree.

"She has seen all the moves. And she is the same size as Tamera." Chris spoke as he looked at me with approval. My eyes widen in fear as he signaled the make-up artist to come towards me.

"NO! I think your thinking of the wrong person!" I almost yelled my voice cracking while I backed up away from them.

"Baekho! Make sure Jr doesn't know about this! Keep him and Minhyun over there!" Aron ordered Baekho. Baekho immediately laughed while he ran away yelling good luck to us. They continued to come close.

"Guys! I don't want to...This is crazy!" I said nervously. I felt my heart beat in panic as my back came in contact with the wall. My eyes widen at them.

"Ren, don't let her get away. Kids back up this will get ugly."Aron said as he and Ren immediately jumped on me. I quickly dodged and made a run for it.

"GET HER!" Chris yelled making everyone in this area my enemy even my kids. They all immediately ran after me trying to trap me, but I would always jump over something or confuse them while slipping away.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO DO IT!" I shrieked out in horror as I dodged two of the staffs only to run into Ren's arms. Ren held on tightly to one arm as Aron ran and held the other tightly. I struggled to get free, but they just dragged me towards a empty dressing room with the staff and my kids behind. "THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I AM DOING THIS!" I yelled as they dragged me.

"Go get the dress! Amy and Caleb start doing hair and make up. Ren and Aron keep her still and there!" The stage manager yelled once we got inside the room. Aron and Ren slammed me to the chair holding me there as I continued to try to struggle to get free. "Roxy! Please this is the only way! You're the only one that knows the moves!"

"HELL NO! LET ME THE GO BEFORE I GO APE ON ALL YOUR 'S!" I yelled as I pushed myself forward and my arms away from them. Aron and Ren cursed out loud in Korean as they held on tighter to my arms and pushed me back down on the chair with force.

"I got the dress!" One of the staff yelled above the commotion as she held up a short tight white dress that looked like you wore to a club and black boots high heels. I stared at the dress and heels then back at Aron with a glare.

"There's no way in hell you're getting me in that dress!" I growled out furiously. Aron just looked down at me with a devilish smile.

"Oh you will wear it!"Aron said at me then looked up at all the female staff. "NOW!" He yelled at them.

I felt his and Ren's arms come off my hands. I tried to get up to make a run for it, but I couldn't for all the women staff and Chris jumped me. I felt their hand on my face applying makeup and on my hair. I screamed and yelled in agony while I still attempted to get free. Then when it was finally over I felt them forcefully change me into the tight white dress and heels.

"When I get out of this crazy outfit I am going to kill all of you!" I breathed out looking at them with a murderous glare. Everyone just ignored my words at they stared at me with awe.

"Damn we're good!" Chris breathed out as he looked at me with his eyes sparkling.

I looked at the women staff to see them stare at me with envy as they breathed out. Getting afraid I turned to the mirror to see what they did to only gasp in shock. It didn't even look like me. I looked so much taller with my leather boots with at least 4 inch heels to them. The white dress clung to my skin showing my curves while it stopped at mid thigh and went down to a v neck. My black curly hair was straighten with my bangs on the side of my face, but not covering my eyes it looks like black silk while it was gathered on the side on top of my left shoulder. My brown eyes seemed to pop with the light but natural makeup. I looked like a model as my tan skin glowed under the light.

"Is she ready?" Aron asked as he and Ren walked into the dressing with my kids. I turned to them quietly for them to get a good look at me. All four of them gasped in shock as they looked at me wide eyes.

"Mommy! You look so pretty!" My kids exclaimed as they jumped up and down all excited.

"You do look great. Maybe too good. We don't want you distracting Jr from his proformance. Did you guys put on the last part of the outfit?" Aron said while he looked at Chris.

"Oh the mask! Here it is." Chris exclaimed as he handed me a beautiful white mask that covered the areas of my eyes but not my eyes. I put it on softly and looked at Chris smiling softly. Chris started to cry again. "Sweetie you look gorgeous. You don't even look like a mother of twins. Haven't I always told you that you would look amazing in a dress. Look at you." Chris said as he held my shoulders and turned me towards the mirror to look at myself again. "You know what I see now....I see a woman who is strong and takes on the world with her head held high. A woman sending out an aura of powerful and y every step she takes. You are beautiful and Jr is lucky to have a woman like you. Now go out there and make that man see that you're more than a fiesty attitude and smart brain."

"What if I can't do the dance? What if I mess up?" I let out worried. Aron snorted out a laugh as he looked at me. I quickly turned to him glaring as I crossed my now manicured hands over my ample chest. "Something funny?"

"You really think you'll mess up when you watched Tamera and Jr so closely during rehearsal. Your eyes burning with envy and loathing." Aron laughed.

"Take this as a challenge. A challenge to show Jr that you can be girly and y in so many ways that you will leave him a loss for words." Ren said looking at me. I looked at them excited he is right. This is a challenge that I'm excited to take.

"Ren! Aron! What the hell is taking you so long we need to go up now!" Jr yelled over the commotion as the staff snapped out and immediately started running around.

"We need to go up now! Roxy come on when you get the signal." Aron said in a hurry as he hugged me in comfort then ran with Ren to go on stage.

"Where's Roxy?" I heard Jr ask once the guys got out of the dressing room.

"She's here! So let's go! Now! if we keep them waiting anymore I would be scared for our lives." Ren said.

I walked out of the dressing room quietly as I heard them do their get to their places on stage. I walked quietly to the side where you go in to walk on the stage to see them there taking their places. The lights went on them making the crowd roar in excitement I felt my heart quicken in fear knowing I would have to go on there. I don't want to, but I have to. This is their last concert it will not go wrong I swear. The guys started to do dances to dubstep then they formed a circle around each other. I watched in wonder as Baekho jumped from over them singing in a high note starting the song. I watched as Chris looked at me waiting while the guys sing and danced in Korean with so energy and happiness.

Then it went all dark. Chris signaled for me to go. It was my que. I walked quietly onto the stage my heart beating faster by each step as the sound of my heels echoed throughout. The crowd screamed as the spotlight lit on me and Jr. Jr looked at me in shock recognizing me immediately. I felt my legs shake as I walked to him with grace in each step. I stared right at Jr ignoring the fact that there are thousands of fans watching us now. Jr got up to me grabbing my hand softly. I immediately switched into dance mode as I remember all the dance moves they did. I pulled my hand away from him and turned away. Jr started to rap softly as he put his hands on my shoulders. I felt myself shiver as his hands went down my arms and touched my hands softly. He twisted me in front of him as I lifted my hands behind me and grabbed his face lowering it down to mine softly. The crowd screams getting louder as they yelled at the scene of us. Jr looked down at me with amusement and smiled. I smiled back at him. He is challenging me. Then our spotlight went out on us. I watched as it went on Aron. Aron walked up slowly as he rapped in english softly and sadly as he touched a backup dancers face. I looked at Jr and smiled.

"You ready for our big dance?" I asked challenging him. Jr looked at me challenging as he nodded and with that the spotlight shined on all of us.

Minhyun and Ren sang as I walked away from Jr. Jr grabbed my arm, but I pulled it out of his grasp. The music started to get faster as our dances got more complicated. If you really looked at our dancing it would be beautiful explaining a storyline about the man loving the woman, but the woman was to headstrong to notice. In the end the woman leaves the man to go with someone else, but he steals her back. It was so much fun as we danced back and forth some of the moves were very intimate while others were complicated with power. During the dance part with power shows the part of the song when the couple fights. When my part was over I went off stage to change back to my old cloths of jeans and combat boots to Chris's disappointment and watched the rest of the concert with a smile while I drank water. I was so happy. The whole time my mind kept going back to when I was up there. It was such an adrenaline rush. When the concert was done the crowds cheered out in excitement as the guys thanked them and walked off to the backstage area.

"You guys did awesome!" I announced happily as I looked up at them from my seat on the couch backstage. I was hugging my legs to me as a blanket wrapped around me. My kids got up and ran to the guys hugging them.

"Why are you sitting down?" Jr asked as he dropped himself on the couch next to me. He looked at me with amusement. 

"My feet hurt from all that dancing and I'm cold!" I whined as I tightened the blanket around me. Jr looked at me amused as he laughed. "What are you laughing at?"

"I can't believe your feet hurt by the dancing haha. You're lazy!" He laughed as he pushed me lightly. I glared at him furiously as I pushed him back. 

"Idiot! Why don't you try dancing in those heels!" I hissed. 

"Jr! We need to go do the fan greet and interview!" Aron said walking up to us with the rest of the guys. Jr nodded as he quickly got up waving me goodbye while walking away with the rest of the guys.

"I'll meet you guys at the car!" I yelled after them while I got up also. The guys held up thier thumbs up showing they heard me as they kept walking away. "Jake! Adalia! Let's help out the staff!" I said to my kids as I grabbed a hairband to put up my hair. 

"ROXY! I SWEAR IF YOU EVEN TRY TO PUT UP YOUR HAIR IN A UGLY PONYTAIL AND RUIN YOUR MAKEUP I WILL KILL YOU!" I heard Chris skreech in rage. I rolled my eyes in annoyance knowing that gay man will stop at nothing to keep me looking girly and pretty. 

The rest of the day seems to go in slow motion. While the guys did band stuff that they had to do my kids and I helped out the staff with putting away things and cleaning up the stage. Well tried to help. Chris kept yelling at me complaining that if I kept working this hard that my makeup will run and my hair will get frizzy. When I finally got tried of his yelling about my hair I threatened to pour a whole water bottle on me to ruin the hair and makeup. I would never forget the look on his face when he figured out I was being for real. When we were done we meet up with the guys at the car and now I am driving them to their surprise. 

"Roxy? Isn't this the way to your house?" Jr asked confused. They kept asking on the way were are we going and it was annouying me to death so I had on a move for all the kids in the back seats while Jr was in the front with me. I looked at Jr and smiled while I turned into my driveway parking the car. I shut off the car turning around to see the guys look at me in confusion while Jake and Adalia jumped out of the car and ran towards the house screaming. 

"Why are we at your house?" Baekho asked once we all exited the car. I looked at their confused faces and smiled. 

"I got the manager to agree to let you guys stay here with us tonight and I drive you all to the airport tomorrow. Don't worry we already have all your stuff here." I laughed as I opened the entrance door so everyone can go in. Immediately the smell of food hit my nose as my kids already started eating cookies that we left on the counter. 

"FOOD!" The guys yelled in happiness as they ran past me to the kitchen. They immediately started eating the pizza and cookies that I asked the manager to get when he dropped off the rest of the bags. Ren has to much lets leave it at that. 

"Fatass's!" I laughed out loud as I dropped my keys and purse on the counter. They just looked at me sticking out their tongues as they continued to dig in. Damn they were really hungry.

"Oh! Sparklers! I love these things!" Ren yelled excitedly as he held up the box of hand held fireworks. The guys immediately stopped eating to look at him with excited eyes. 

"Outside!" I yelled pointing to the sliding door that led to the beach in the back. 

"Let's go!" Jake and Adalia giggled out as they and the guys ran outside. 

I looked around the house to sigh in relief. Even though I was here earlier today my mind keeps going back to that haunting day that Matt was here. I ran my hand through my now straight black hair as I wallked outside taking off my shoes letting my barefeet come in contact with the cool sand. The sounds of the waves crashing against the ground echoed in front of me as the guys played with my kids on the sand. They lit up the sparklers and chased each other laughing wildly with my kids. I took in a deep breath of the salty air while I sat down on the sand staring out at the sea. I drowned out the noises of the guys and the kids laughing and playing while I zoned out. My mind going back to that day. Matt's men hurt my kids. Me killing all his men..

"Are you ok?" Jr said snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him and smiled weakly. The wind blew softly making his shirt and hair move with the wind.

"Yeah! I'm fine just thinking maybe it's time to move to a new home." I said letting out a sigh. Jr looked at me with concern as he sat down next to me. We let the silence go for a few minutes as we stared ahead.

"To many bad memories?" Jr finally let out breaking the silence. 

"Yeah." I sighed up at the dark sky in saddness. The stars and moon shined above us. I felt Jr move closer to me as he leaned down to my ear. 

"Then come to South Korea with us. You and the kids come live with us." Jr whispered in my ear. My eyes widen in shock as I pulled away from him to look at him in shock. 

"Are you crazy that's on the other side of the world. It is to fast, Jr!" I panicked. What is he thinking? I can't move to the other side of the world. "The kids are going to start 1st grade soon. Think of the kids they can't move to the other side of the world were they don't know anyone. Or even the language. On top of that I would need to tell my family. Fight about it with them then sell the house. Find a job.I can't just get up and leave."

"I can't move here, Roxy! I got the band. I have family over there. I can't drop everything and move here."  

"Neither can I!" I said back as I looked Jr right in the eyes. Jr looked at me sadly as he lifted his hand to my face. I felt tears go down my eyes softly. "What do we do? I don't know the next time you will be back? Or when we will get a chance to see each other again?"

"So you just want to give up?" Jr hissed almost angerily at me. His dark eyes looked at me with hurt in them. I felt my heart squeeze in panic as he got up. His eyes narrowed at me glaring. "So we will just end it here then? Since it won't work out anyway right?"

"Jr! Don't be stupid!"

"I am not being stupid! You just made me see how really our situation is. God! I fell in love with a woman who lives on the other side of the world.What was I thinking! This will never work out! We will never work out!"

"Fine! If you feel that way then why did you even confess to me a few days ago?" I yelled back as tears went down my eyes. Damn it! "What do you want to do?"

"I guess we have to break up! There is no point in staying in this relationship if it would never work out!" He said as he gave me one laast look before walking away. I felt my heart drop as I stared at him walking away in shock. The wind picked up around me as if wiping my tears. 

But what I didn't know was while I went to my room to retire for the night in my sorrows Jr was also sad and hurt thinking of our situation. 

Omg OMg! What just happened! Jr broke up with Roxy because they had a fight!! Ahhhhh!! They leave tomorrow! What the hell is going on? Lol Tell me what you think of this chapter :) Thanks for reading!