Epilogue

Idol Fixer

 

5 years later

"Mom! Hurry up!" Adalia yelled as she and Jake dragged me through the airport while holding my hands. We were running through the airport almost out of breath as we pushed through a lot of fangirls. 

"Can't I take a rest! I am tired!" I breathed out as I bent down putting my hands on my knees. I am just not as young as I used to be. Ugh age is getting to me and I am only 27 years old. 

"Really Mom! Do you want to see him or not!" Jake scolded as he and his sister put their hands on their hips. I looked up at them with a small smile.

They grow up so fast. They are so much taller now. Adalia now goes by Li with everyone, saying her name is to hard for normal people as she turned into a tomboy playing sports. She actually had a lot of friends and so did Jake. She even had my atitude and sarcastic comebacks with authority. I can't count how many times I had to go to the teachers office this year because of her behavior. Everytime I went I ended up in trouble because I got mad because the teachers looked at me with a face that said I was to young to be their mom. Idiots what makes it worse was that before this summer started Adalia and I got into a a fight with her fifth grade teacher because of that. The teacher believed I was unfit as a parent and let's just say I was proud of the way my daughter punched her in the face. Don't get me wrong I don't encourage the behavior, but it was better her than me almost killing the lady. Every year that goes by I notice how that little girl is more like me in every way. She is gonna grow up to be a badass like her mom. Just kidding. Although Adalia is like that she knows better. She isn't a bad kid she is actually a really good kid that keeps her grades up she just doesn't take from no one.

Jake was really popular with the girls expecially since he had blue eyes and dark brown hair. Jake played baseball and football a lot in his elementary school. He was opposite from his sister when it comes to studies. Jake didn't like doing his work so I always had to push him. He  was even really protective of me and his sister not letting guys talk to us long. He is a great brother who also had a temper with snapping when he saw something that isn't right.  I was so proud of both of them as I went to all their games like good mother. Through these five years we waited patiently for that idiot superstar to come get us. 

"Mom!" Adalia spoke snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up at her to see her and her brother putting their hands on their hips with a annoyed look. 

"What! God! I can't take a rest!" I whined as I got up from sitting on the floor. I looked at my kids with a annoyed expression back. "Your mom is tired!"

"No our mom is LAZY!" Jake spoke up obviously frustrated with me. "Now get up!" He ordered as Adalia pulled me up to my feet with his help.

"I fell like you forget who is the parent here." I huffed as I walked with them through the airport. They held my hands again dragging me through the crowds of fangirls. My heart beating faster with each step. What if I doesn't go well. What if he doesn't feel the same way no more? Or even has someone else now. 

The screams of the fangirls getting louder and louder around us while the girls pushed against us. I started to panic as my hand stayed tightly hold onto my kids hands. Then I noticed one kid wasn't holding my left hand. I looked around in panic. Jake! Why does this happen again? I looked around the fangirls not seeing my son no where in sight. I saw that the gate door opened revealing 6 heads coming out. The screams of the fangirls getting louder and louder. 

"Jake! Jake! Jake! This isn't funny!" I yelled in panic as I pushed foreward through the crowd my hand still holding tightly on Adalia's hand. Ugh when I get a hold of that boy he is getting a huge earful of speeches coming to him. 

"Who's kid is this?" I heard ask in amusement. I looked foreward between girls to see my son standing in the middle of the walkway with a excited smile. 

"Jake!" I yelled. I pushed away from the girls jumping in the middle of the walkway in front of my son.  Jake looked at me relieved as I glared angerily at my son. "What did I tell you about going off by yourself! I swear if it is not your sister it is you. You kids are going to kill me."

"You were taking to long!" Jake huffed out as he crossed his arms over his chest. My glare getting stronger on him as my anger went through my body. This boy. Jake looked down noticing my face with a guilty look. "Sorry mommy!" He spoke in his little kid voice. 

"It's fine! Just remember to be good! God! You kids are to much like me. It scares me sometimes." I sighed as I ran my hands through my short curly hair.

"Roxy! How long are you going to stay there and not notice us?" I heard a voice sigh out in humor. I stood up looking foreword to see the guys standing there looking at me with wide smiles on their faces. 

"Guys!" I cried out as I went to hug them, but Ren beat me by running to me first. He hugged me tightly as he let out how much he missed me. I looked over his shoulders to see the rest of the guys laughing with my kids jaking around with them. "Jr?" I let out softly as I looked at the man I waited 5 years for. Ren took the hint to let me go as I stared at Jr with a small smile. 

"Roxy." Jr whispered softly as he walked up to me quietly. Everything was quiet around us as I felt all eyes watching us. I didn't care for I just stared at the man in front of me that stole my heart a few years ago. He looked older and more maniler. You can tell he has gotten more muscles while he had his bangs cut short showing his face. His hair was shaggy but short at the same time with a wavy style. 

"Jr." I whispered as tears came down my face as I lightly touched his face once we got close to each other. I felt his arm hands on the back of my head touching my soft loose curls. Immediately I felt my body shiver in delight. 

"You cut your hair?" He questioned as he ran his fingers down my hair to where it stopped a little bit below my chin. 

"So did you! No more bangs, Superstar?" I breathed out smiling softly. Jr smiled wider at me as he leaned down towards my face. I breathed in his scent that I missed so much. 

"Sorry I'm late." He whispered. I stared into his eyes feeling more tears come down my face. I felt him wipe away my tears softly with his warm thumbs. My skin burning where his hands are softly against my cheeks. 

"What took you so long?" I choked out. 

"Traffic." He joked. I looked at him with a smile. "I've missed you." He let out just as he pushed my face towards his.

Our lips came together in a long awaited kiss. I felt tears go down my face as I held onto him tighter by wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands stayed on my face holding me as if I will disappear in his arms. Our lips moved in sync as we just disappeared into our own world not caring there are hundreds fangirls staring in shock and that the guys are looking at us proudly with my kids. It was just us. Finally after 5 years of waiting for him. 

"So what now, Superstar?" I breathed out once we pulled away. We rested out foreheads against each other's as we held each other close. Jr's eyes shined with excitement and lovingly as his hold tightened softly on me. 

"Now I have to take my new wife and kids with me everywhere. Move back with me? Marry me?" He whispered against my lips. 

"You're supposed to ask me to marry you first then state that you will take us." I chuckled softly as I rolled my eyes at his smirking face. 

"So will you?"

"Will I what?" I asked dumbly. I could laugh at his annoyed expression, but I just kept on my act. Might as well bother him a little since he made me wait so long. Jr sighed as he ran his hand through his dark hair. 

"Really?" Jr breathed out looking at me with disbelief. I just looked at him smirking proudly as I crossed my arms over my chest. "I asked you if you will marry me?" He asked again as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. I hummed out as I leaned back. 

"Hmmm...I don't know." I teased. Keeping my arms around his neck I leaned back from him far enough for him to see my smile. 

"SAY YES ALREADY!" The guys and my kids yelled in frustration. Jr and I turned to look at them to see them glare at me with annoyed eyes. I laughed loudly as I turned back to Jr. 

"They didn't even let me say it!" I chuckled as I leaned into him. Jr smiled as he captured my lips softly. 

"So it's a yes?" He asked against my lips. He smiled softly. I looked at him and smiled. 

"Yes, Superstar. I will give you the honor in marrying my awsome self." Jr laughed loudly at my words then smashed his lips against mine.

While we kissed he spun me around in the air. While he spun me I pulled away from him slightly laughing while he spun me around laughing also. Jr yelled in excitement as he held me close. The guys and My kids yelled out finally as they cheered for us. I saw that even some fangirls cried while others yelled no. But mostly all of them were crying. I looked down at Jr again taking his face in my hands making him look up at me. Jr smiled at me lovingly as I smiled back at him. 

"I think I got a new section in past employment to write on my resume." I said out loud. Jr looked at me confused. "Idol Fixer!" I whispered out. Jr laughed getting my dorky joke as he kissed me again. 

"Well miss Idol Fixer! Are you ready to be the wife of a y superstar." He whispered out amused. I looked at him with a smile. 

"Ready as I will ever be."  Finally after 5 long years he came back for me. Let's just hope he is ready for my family.

Omg! I can't believe I am done with Idol Fixer!! What did you guys think? Thanks for reading and being with me from the beginning. :D I love you guys. And don't worry I am not going away...Stay tuned of a new story I am working on called Spy my Heart. .. The story includes a lot of kpop stars in it going into a world of spies...with a oc and Lee Joon as the main characters :D Bye guys :D thanks again for liking my story..Please review and tell me what you think..Even if its bad I don't mind :D