13: A jealous Star

Idol Fixer

 

Jr's Point of view


I watched in rage as Minhyun pulled a shocked Roxy out the room. What the hell is Minhyun is even thinking? Why the hell did she just go with him? What happened to the strong independant woman that I fell for? Ugh why is she so stupid? Why do I care? Oh I know because I fell in love with her. Way to freaking go Jr! You just had to fall in love with the most dense woman in the world. On top of that a mother of twins! Who lives on the otherside of the world from where you live. I ran my hand through my hair as I let out a frustrated sigh. 

"JR!" I turned my head from looking at the door to come face to face with smirking Aron. 

"What!" I hissed angerily not wanting to deal with him. Man did I want to wipe the smile off his face. Why the hell is he even smiling? 

"We were calling you for the past few minutes! What's wrong?" Baekho said with concern as he looked at me with worried eyes. I don't get that man. One minute he is threatening me to challenge him then the next he is worried sick over me. 

"Nothing!" I sighed as I shook my head. That was obviously a lie. Of course there was something wrong with me! I have that freaking poodle woman in my head with Minhyun! "I am going to go out for a while." I simply stated as I went to go towards the door, but I was quickly stopped by a hand. I turned to glare at Aron in the face pissed that he would try to stop me. 

"You're going to spy on them aren't you?" Aron said with his annoying all knowing face. My face twisted as I narrowed my eyes at him. I want to wipe that smirk off his face. 

"NO!" I growled out completely lying to him and myself. 

"Right? Well I am going with you!" What?

"What?"

"Oh Me to!" Baekho said excitedly as he stood next to Aron with Ren. They looked at me with excited eyes. 

"No!" I simply said shaking my head no. There is no way in hell they are coming with me. I know they won't leave me alone. On top of that they will figure out. I just .....I don't want to take them! I am not saying I agreed that I am spying on Poodle and Minhyun..

"To bad we are going! Hold on Ima call the manager to come watch the kids!" Aron said as he already took out his phone dialing our Manager's number. I looked at Aron angerily. "Make sure he doesn't leave without us!" He told the guys while he walked to the kids. Adalia looked up at Aron with tears telling him that she wants to play more with him. I don't get what she sees in him. He is just a pain in my . I glared at Aron. He is taking to long. They could be gone by now. 

"I don't have time for this!" I yelled out as I ran out the room. Maybe I still have time, but for what? Minhyun is most likely doing this to mess with my head.

I ran as fast as I could to the front of the hotel ignoring the yells and screams of the guys behind me. I pushed people aside as I kept going. I could stop her. It can't be real.  I pushed open the hotel doors leading to outside looking around through the crowds of people. I stood in the middle of crowds looking around for them. They couldn't have left could they. I ran to the parking lot where Roxy parks her car to stop short. I looked in shock as Roxy's black Honda pilot passed by me as if in slow motion. I stared in anger and Minhyun looked at me smiling knowingly as the car passed. Roxy looked completely unaware of the situation as she looks as if she was having a one sided arguement with Minhyun. Idiot, woman! I continued to stare as the car drove off. My heart kept racing in fear. I kept staring ahead at where the car disappeared. What if she has a good time? What if she falls in love with him? I looked down in sorrow. After everything we went through would she forget me like that? 

"Jr?" Baekho yelled as he slapped his hand down on my shoulder. I nodded in acknowledgement as I continued to look foreward. "How about we go do some ninja work?"

"What?" I asked as I turned around in confusion. I froze to see Baekho, Ren, and Aron look at me with devious smiles as Aron held up the keys to our Managers car. 

"Come on! It will be just like old times!" Aron teased as he shook the car keys in front of my face. I laughed as I snatched the keys from his hand. Baekho let out a excited yell as he and Ren raced to the red rental car. I looked at the guys and smiled it's nice to be back to normal. I missed the times were we would hang out and laugh. I have Roxy to thank for this. "You thinking about her?" I turned to look at Aron's smiling face. 

"Don't worry about her! You know she is the densest person in the whole entire world." Aron laughed as he shook his head in disappointment. "Well I guess that's what attracted you to her, right? She didn't care about your fame or that you were an arrogant . She just cared for the Jr we knew was hidden deep inside of you."

"Thanks man." I said smiling at him softly. Then I turned to see Baekho and Ren fighting for shotgun. Idiots. "Baekho! Ren! Go in the back!"

"What!" They whined at the same time as they looked at me in disbelief. I just rolled my eyes at them crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Just get in! I don't feel like fighting with you! Remember we are on a mission." 

"Okay!" They muttered at the same time again. We all got in the car at the sametime wierd huh. Aron sat in the passenger seat as I sat in the driver's. I know how to drive of course so don't think I don't. Everything is just on the different side of the road. I started the car smiling in satisfaction as it purred to life. Before I pulled out of the parking lot I quickly turned in my seat to look at Ren and Baekho straight in the eyes. I had to warn them before they even start. "Ren! Baekho! If you guys even start singing ninja or spy songs I swear I will stop the car and strap you both to the roof in a uncomfortable fashion! Understood!" 

"Yes Sir!" They said at the same time as they saluted me then went on laughing. I didn't warn them because they sing horrible or I hate singing. I mean we are Idols that would be wierd. I stopped them because once they get in ninja mode expecially Baekho they tend to go overboard. There is no way in hell I am letting Ninja Mode start this early in our spying. 

 "Where are they?" I growled out in annoyance once we stepped into some type of kids themepark. I looked through the people that kept passing by us with their kids. 

"They have to be here, We saw Roxy's car in the parking lot?" Aron muttered as he looked around. 

"OOOOhhh! I see them!" Ren yelled loudly as he pointed as he jumped up and down.

I looked in the direction his finger pointed to see Roxy and Minhyun in front of game booth laughing and talking. I narrowed my eyes as I walked closer with the guys behind me. We hid next to a game booth leaning our heads along the side staring at them. I watched in anger as Minhyun put his arm along her back as he stood close to her. That bastard. Why isn't that idiot poodle pushing him away!?!?! I tightened my hands on the metal pole in front of me in anger. Why is she laughing with him? Wasn't she brought here by force?

"Jr? What are your orders?" I turned around to see Ren and Baekho look at me with excited eyes. Great they are in full ninja mode now. I sighed as I turned back to see Minhyun wrap his arms around Roxy 'showing' her how to shot a gun to hit the cups. I narrowed my eyes at her. I have seen first hand that she knows how to shot a gun. 

"Men! I have a very important assignment for you! This a very dangerous mission! You might not even comeback alive!" I said as I looked back at Baekho and Ren looking at them in the eyes. I was completely serious. They might not come back alive if Roxy catches them. "Beware of the Poodle! She will eat you alive like a bone if you get caught!" I warned as I stared at them seeing if they are worthy to take on the mission. Aron looked at us with an amused face as he looked away to keep himself from laughing. "Your mission men, If you chose to accept, Will be to separate Minhyun and Roxy at all cost! Understood!"

"Yes sir!" They yelled as they saluted me then running away to start their mission. I watched them walk away from me and Aron. Hopefully this works. 

"This won't work!" Aron laughed as he stood next to me looking at Roxy running with a teddy bear in one hand while dragging Minhyun to follow her with the other. "It's going to backfire really bad! It's best to go up to her yourself to tell her!" 

"I tried,but...." I trailed off as I remembered the day I tried to tell her how I felt. That was the day the kids were taken and I got a glimpse of the nightmare she suffered from. 

"I know she is super dense!" Aron laughed loudly as he tilted his head back. I shook my head at him. It is hard to believe sometimes that he is older than me. "But...If you don't make her see then you will lose her. Do you want that?"

I sighed as I walked forward still staring at Roxy and Minhyun laughing and talking about something. Roxy's face seemed to glow with joy as her dark brown eyes shinees with excitment. She looks up at Minhyun who smiled back at her then she puts her hand on his arm as she pushed him to play a balloon pop game with her. I continued to watch in saddness and envy as she and Minhyun playfully pushed each other to try to get the other to lose as they laughed. What if she did fall in love with him? Would that mean everything she and I went through meant nothing? I felt my heart squeeze in pain as I just stared ahead in saddness. Is this my punishment for letting fame get to me? For treating everyone badly? Why does she invade my mind so much? I don't want to lose her. I want to be in Minhyun's place instead of watching but what if she reject's me? What if she loves Minhyun? Is it my business to come in the middle of that? 

"Oh look there are the idiots!" Aron sighed as he pointed to the idiots dressed into turtle with sunglasses costume and a rabbit costume. I don't know which one is in what costume, but I know it's them because they sent Aron a quick text telling him that it was them. Apparently it's Baekho in the rabbit costume. Why am I not surprised."This should be good!" Aron laughed as he took out his phone recording at the scene in front of us. 

Ren and Baekho approached Roxy and Minhyun in their constume grabbing them in a hug. Roxy yelled angerily as she tried to push Baekho off of her, but he seemed to hold on tighter to her. Ren took the oppertunity to drag a confused and angery Minhyun away. I wonder what these idiots are planning to do now. I watched in amusement as Roxy elbowed Baekho in the gut. I'm guessing by the way he bent over in pain letting her go that he felt it through the costume. Roxy then grabbed the baseball from one of the game booths doing a softball pitch towards Ren. I watched in amazement as she moved her arm with force and ease in a circle then delicately letting go of the ball letting it fly in amazing speed at Ren hitting him on his back. Ren yelled from the pain as he let go of Minhyun and fell down. 

"OH My God! This is so going online!" Aron laughed as he continued to record. 

"Their idiots to think that plan would have worked!" I said as I shook my head in disbelief. I went back to the scene seeing Minhyun drag away a angry Roxy towards a rollercoaster. Then I looked to see Baekho and Ren try to take off the heads for the costume's but they were instantly attacked by young kids wanting to play with the turtle and rabbit. "This might be a while!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Oh God! This is awsome! One of the kids is beating Baekho with a plastic lightsaber while the other is trying to forcibly trying to pull Ren's head off!" Aron said almost dying of laughter. He bent down still keeping a good hold on the camera phone. He held his stomach as if in pain as he attempted to breath in and out. 

"You just as stupid as those idiots out there!" I sighed as I shook my head in disappointment. After what seemed like hours Baekho and Ren were able to excape from the attacking kids. "Here!" I said as I threw a bag of ice I got from the venders at Baekho and Ren. They looked at me from their seats gratefully as they took it and put it on their battle wounds they got from fending off children. 

"HAhahahaha!" Aron laughed as he kept watching the video that he took earlier. Baekho and Ren just looked at him with a scowl. "Sorry! Sorry! ....AHAhHAAHA That kid got you good!! hahha! You guys should be done right?" He laughed again. 

"We aren't done! We still have one more plan! We will pass this mission!" Baekho and Ren said at the same time as they stood up with their eyes glittering with determination. I regret encouraging their behavior. 

"Wait let me make room on my phone for more video!" Aron laughed as he excitedly starting to delete some pictures on his phone. 

"This is worse than their first plan." I muttered as I looked at the now Mime Baekho and Clown Ren from a safe distance away sitting on a bench.  

I watched in disbelief as Baekho spotted Roxy and Minhyun and did a silent excited jump. He then grabbed Ren and they approached Minhyun and Roxy. They stood behind them too close for comfort then tapped on their shoulders to get them to turn around and when they did all hell broke loose. Who knew that Roxy was afraid of clowns and mimes. She yelled as she almost in instinct hit Baekho in the gut again then grabbed Ren's arm flipping him to the ground making him land on the ground next to the groaning Baekho. She was yelling in fear throughout the whole thing. Aron bursted into another fit of laughter next to me as he watched with his camera recording. I then looked back to see Ren grab Roxy's leg to stop her from walking away. Roxy screamed in fear as she kicked Ren in the groin. I flinched as I saw Ren's face turn red in pain as he lowered down his hands. He and Baekho groaned in pain on the floor. Aron laughed even harder at the scene falling off the bench in the process. His phone on the floor next to him as he held his stomach in pain. Ugh none of this is working those idiots can't do anything right. 

I looked through the crowd to see Minhyun and Roxy walking towards the Ferris wheel. It is already afternoon and the sun is slowly going down putting a slow close to the day. I walked slowly behind them not to close and not to far as I kept staring at Roxy. They way she laughed as she grabbed onto Minhyun's arm. How her smile spread on her face almost making the world brighter. Her long black curly hair framing her tan face as it looked as if she was a mermaid. Her deep brown eyes shining with excitement as she stared into Minhyun. I want her to stare at me like that. To grab my arm like that. I want to be there with her instead of him. I deserve her more than him. I know more about her. I held her as she cried about her horror filled past. I took care of her when she was sick for that short while with depression. I protected her from fangirls. I can't just stand here and watch her go with him. I would stop them no matter what. 

I sped up my pace as I watched them enter a Ferris Wheel cart slowly. She sat down patiently. I started to run. I pushed everyone out of my way ignoring their hateful words as I continued to run. I can't let them get on together. If they did it would all be over. I picked up my pace not caring I'm running out of breath. Minhyun went to go inside the cart just at the same time I jumped over the little fence that kept people from entering the Ferris Wheel area all at once. The ride operator yelled profanities as he went after me, but I just ran faster. Just as Minhyun was gonna be fully in I grabbed the back of his jacket pulling him out as I went in just in time for the door closed right behind me leave Minhyun outside by himself. Roxy and I were in the Ferris Wheel cart by ourselves. I turned to looked at her shocked face as I breathed heavily. 

"Jr?" She breathed out. She went to say something else, but I didn't let her finish for I immediately grabbed her and kissed her.