Singing in the Rain - Chapter 8

Singing in the Rain | Sequel to Dancing in the Rain

It's been two weeks since the accident and Yun was still in a coma. Niel sat on the edge of the bed and reached out and gently touched her hand. This was the first time that he was ever alone with her since Ricky had a schedule and he didn't.

He slightly trailed his fingers upward to her face. He gently trace over her cheekbones and down her face. Pulling his hand away, he sighed. "Mianhae." he whispered. He felt his phone vibrate and took it out seeing that it was a call from their manager. He opened it and walked outside to not disturb her. After talking for about 20 minutes, he was surprised to finally see her awake. "Y-Yun...!"

She turned to him and tilted her head to the side. "Yun? Is that my name?" she asked, her voice barely audible.

Niel stood at the door, a pain and sad expression on his face. "You don't remember anything...?"

"No, I don't."


Niel stood outside the room as he waited for the rest of TEEN TOP to come. He had called them and told them the news and now they were all rushing over to see her. After a few minutes, the group came rushing to him.

"She's really awake!?"

"Did the doctors say anything!?"

"How's her condition!?"

Niel placed a finger on his lips and shushed them. "The doctors said that she seems fine for now...." he answered.

"But?" asked L.Joe. "I know there's a 'but.'"

Niel looked down at the ground. "She doesn't remember anything." he whispered. They all became quiet. He looked up and looked at each member. "I have something I want to ask all of you."

"Sure, what is it, hyung?" asked Changjo.

"Don't bring up anything about our relationship."

"E-eh!?"

"Why hyung!? I thought you love her!" questioned Ricky.

Niel looked at him. "You do too, don't you?"

Ricky froze. "How... how did you know?"

"I overheard you that day." Niel patted his shoulder. "Learn from the mistakes I did, Changhyun, and be the better boyfriend that I was."

"Daniel, are you sure you want this?" asked C.A.P.

"Hyung, I took her for granted and this was what happened because of that." he answered. "I already know that Changhyun would take better care of her." He smiled at them then opened the door. "Come on." he motioned as he stepped into the room.

Yun looked up and her face lit up. "Daniel oppa!" She blinked seeing others behind him and tilted her head to the side. "Are these the other members in your group? Umm... TEEN TOP, right?"

Niel nodded. "Yup."

"And..." she looked over all the members then pointed to Ricky. "He's my boyfriend?"

Ricky glanced at the rest of the members, but Niel answered for him. "Yup."

She bowed. "I'm sorry that I can't remember anything about our relationship." she said.

Ricky shook his head. "A-anni... it's okay."



Niel glanced at her reflection from the mirror as he was getting his make-up taken off. She was leaning against Ricky, her eyes shut. Every time that they would film in the sun for a long time, she always became fatigue. Sungjong walked over next to him. "How are you holding up?" he asked once the makeup artist had left.

Niel reached over and grabbed his water bottle. "What do you mean?"

Sungjong rolled his eyes. "It's been a year since the accident; really get over it. I can see that they love each other, but Changhyun is beating himself over for doing this and you have the biggest regret of letting her go."

Niel sighed. "My biggest regret was not being there when she needed me to be."

"Whatever. Oh, TEEN TOP is coming to the party right?" he asked.

Niel blinked. "The one hosted by SBS? Yeah, we were invited."

Sungjong smiled. "Good! You heard about the theme that they chose, right? I can't wait!"

"Wait, what theme?"

"They didn't tell you? SBS is having a masquerade ball." Sungjong giggled. "Everyone coming is required to wear a mask to be allowed in!"

---

I'm sorry~?