Singing in the Rain - Chapter 7

Singing in the Rain | Sequel to Dancing in the Rain

Niel and Yun were walking along the shoreline, holding hands. They were in Busan again with the rest of TEEN TOP, but since the couple barely had any alone time, the rest of TEEN TOP had shooed them out of the hotel room and wouldn't allow them to return until eight.

Yun stopped and looked at the slowly setting sun. "I thought this only happened in romantic movies." she giggled.

Niel smiled as he bought their hands up and gently kissed the back of her hand. "Then let me make your life like a romance movie."

"Cheesy~" They laughed. 

They continued to stand there hand-in-hand watching the sunset. She turned her head slightly to look at him and jumped a little seeing that he was looking at her. He smiled as he reached up with his free hand to tuck her bangs back and kept his hand on her cheek. She reached up and placed her hand over his then turned so that she was fully facing him. 

They stared into each other's eyes. Nothing was said; nothing needed to be said because they knew the amount of love they had for each other.

Niel let go of her hand and used his free arm to hug her around the waist, bring her closer to him. He leaned in so that their foreheads and noses touched and Yun closed her eyes feeling his breath on her lips. The hand that she used to hold his hand on her cheek was now traveling down his clothed arm. Niel's hand also traveled from her cheek to the back of her head, his hand now lost in her brown hair.

Seconds passed by and slowly the gap between their lips closed. Their lips finally touched for a small innocent kiss between the two and they stayed like that for a while before pulling apart, both faces flushed.

Niel smiled softly at her. "Merry Christmas, Yun."

She smiled back and kissed his cheek. "Merry Christmas, Daniel."



Niel stood alone on the beach. It was late at night and most people were sleeping, but he couldn't, not when he's here. They were shooting on location in Busan this week and they arrived to the city two days early so that the actors could better prepare themselves.

Of course, Ricky was with Yun. 'They're probably both sleeping now.' he thought as he stared up at the moon. He shouldn't be there; he knew that he should just stay in his room, but whenever he's in Busan now, he can't bring himself to ever leave the beach.

The beach he was on held a very special memory to him and no matter how much he wanted to cast it aside, he could never. Right here on this beach, he had lost his first kiss to the person he loved dearly and claimed hers. Four months from when they started dating, they gave each other their first kiss each other on Christmas.

He slightly smiled. He didn't regret everything that he had done for her; the only thing he regretted was that he didn't do enough. He lost track of how important she was to him and that ended up leading to the biggest of his life.


Niel walked back into his room. He glanced at the clock and saw that it was already 1 in the morning. He sighed as he quickly changed and crawled under the covers. It never felt right whenever he slept, maybe because he was use to hugging Yun while they slept. He loved the warmth that he received whenever she was by his side and nothing could ever replace her.

He loved how she always fell asleep before him and he always watched her sleeping face. It never bore him; he actually quite enjoyed it because he would always trace over her face lightly, engraving every detail into his mind.

Closing his eyes, he can perfectly see her sleeping face in his mind and, like always, it make his heart go crazy. Yet, it also hurt his heart because she really does love Ricky at the moment; everyone can see it, that love is real. But, the love he and Yun shared together was real too. As long as that continued to live in his heart, he was happy about it... for now.



Minho led the group of teenagers to the beach with him carrying most of the heavier stuff and the three only carrying their own personal bags. He set the things down and wiped his sweat off with the back of hand. Yun giggled. "That's why I told you to let us carry some of that."

Minho smiled and ruffled her hair. "I need to show off a bit in front of your boyfriend. That way, if he ever does anything, he knows what he's dealing with."

Ricky laughed. "Don't worry hyung! I won't ever hurt her."

"Good." he smiled then glanced at Niel, seeing his expressionless face.

"Yun? Is that my Yunnie I see!?"

They all turned around in the direction of the voice and Yun squealed, dropping her bag on the ground and running into the arms of a blonde haired male. "Sungjong oppa!"

The male chuckled and hugged her tightly. "I knew it! My Yunnie!"

"His 'Yunnie'?" repeated Ricky and Niel at the same time. They turned to look at each other, a confused expression on both their faces.

"Oppa! I didn't know you would be here!" she smiled.

Sungjong blinked. "Hyung didn't tell you that I would be here? My family came here for a break, that's why we called him to take you out here!"

"Oh." said Yun as hung open in the ‘o’ shape.

He looked over this his hyung and was a bit surprised to see two males that he didn't recognize. "Yunnie, who are they?"

"OH! Oppa! You have to meet them!" She took his hand and pulled him over to the group. "Oppa, this is Niel and he's the greatest best friend anyone can have!" Niel bowed. "And this is Ricky-"

"Her boyfriend." interrupted Minho.

Sungjong's eyes widened. "Boyfriend!? Yunnie! You promised to marry me!" he pouted, fluttering his eyelashes.

"BWOH!?"

Yun giggled. "You still remember the promise we made! But, you don't remember the whole thing!"

He sighed. "I know, I know. I can only marry you if you end up being single when you're thirty~"

"Umm... Yun, who is this?" asked Ricky.

"Oh right! Niel, Ricky, this is my 'god-brother,' Sungjong~"

"'God-brother'?" repeated Niel.

Sungjong nodded. "Yup~ basically, her mother is my godmother and vice versa." He held his hand out, a slight smirk on his face. "Nice to meet you two."

---

What is Infinite's Sungjong's role in the drama!? What is Niel going to do!? Whose flashback did that belong to!?

keke Not answering~ xP

Gah, I'm can't write romance to save my life. Dx Sorry if the flashback was bad~ .___.;

Replies
@BeviiBby:
lol That's better than no answer. Also, I read your story later today and will pm you any suggestions. :)
@shiraishi_fan67: Yeah yeah, we all knew that answer. ;P
@ninaaziz: She really should. ;)
@Fanyyy: Yes, the foreward was with Niel. *sigh* These couplings are getting to me. xD;