Singing in the Rain - Chapter 11

Singing in the Rain | Sequel to Dancing in the Rain

It's been three months since the incident at the party and it seems that things were just fine. Yun was at another photo shoot for the August spread of Elle Girl. They were taking a short break to reload the camera and she decided to check her phone. She frowned seeing that she had missed one of Ricky's call and decided to call him back.

After a few seconds, she heard his voice on the line. "Yobosaeyo, yeobo~"

She felt her heart fluttered when he called her that. Since that night, Ricky kept calling her 'yeobo' or 'jagiya' and every time, without fail, her heart skipped a beat and she always smiled in delight. "Yobosaeyo, jagiya."

She heard him chuckled. "That word sounds so much sweeter whenever it comes from your lips."

Yun smiled. "Is there something you need?"

"I need you." She felt her face heat up and she was pretty sure that he could hear how hard her heart was pounding against her chest. Again he chuckled. "I really do need you by my side, Yun."

"I'm always on your side, Changhyun."

"I'm glad." She could picture him smiling at her. "Do you have another schedule after your photo shoot?"

"Anni."

"Then come over to TOP Media when you're finish."

"Wae?"

"It's a surprise, but I'll give you a hint... I love you." The line went dead afterwards and she pulled the phone away from her ear.

"Yun, they need you on set again." said Saemi. "Why is your face so red? Are you getting a fever?" She placed her hand on her forehead.

"Anni unnie." Yun pulled her manager's hand away. "I'm fine." she smiled.

"Okay, just tell me if you are. Anyway, go so that we can finish this early then stop by TOP Media."

Yun blinked. "You knew?"

Saemi smiled. "Just got the text from TEEN TOP’s manager; now, go go! Go go!"


Yun and Saemi quietly entered the practice room in TOP Media as the boys were currently practicing and they didn't want to disturb them. When they finished, she clapped, surprising them. Ricky ran to her and hugged her then brushed her lips with his. "Happy anniversary, jagiya." he whispered.

She smiled and hugged him back. "I thought we were celebrating tonight." she replied, her own voice in a whisper.

"We are." he said as he leaned in closer, about to fully claim her lips, until someone pulled him off of her. "Yah! Hyung!" he whined when he saw it was his manager.

"We didn't ask them to come over just so that we can watch you say gushy stuff to your girlfriend!" he scowled.

"Why did you call us over?" asked Saemi.

"The fans from the 6TEENSONTOP sent us presents for our three year anniversary!" exclaimed Chunji.

Yun blinked. "What does it have to do with me? I gave you all your presents a month ago."

They laughed. "There's another package also." smiled C.A.P.

Ricky nodded. "The fans were nice enough to send us presents for our anniversary too." he said as he entwined their fingers together. "I wanted to open them with you." She smiled as they all sat around in a large circle and opened up their gifts.

Yun giggled when both she and Ricky pulled out a pair of couple shirts. She held it against her small frame. "We should wear this the next time we go out."

Ricky smiled then pulled out two glasses case. "Wow, matching sunglasses." He took out his pair and put them on. "How do I look?" he asked as he modeled them.

"I think they look better on me." commented L.Joe as he reached for them, but Ricky moved away.

"Mine, hyung!" whined the younger boy as he moved over closer to Yun, if that was even physically possible.

L.Joe frowned and took Yun's case. "I'm surprise that they have a men's and women's version for the same sunglasses." he commented as he put them on. "This one doesn't suit me." he said as he traded glasses with Ricky. "Better."

Ricky pouted. "Why do I always get to be the girl?" he whined as everyone else laughed.

Yun giggled as she pulled out her phone. "Move closer so I can take a picture." They did as she said and she took a picture of a pouting Ricky and a smirking L.Joe. She smiled as she typed some stuff into her phone.

"Yeobo! That better not go on Twitter!" yelled Ricky as he took off the glasses and tried to peak at her screen, but she wouldn't let him. "Yun!"

She stuck her tongue out. "Too late~ It sent already!"

He slightly glared at her. "Acting cute won't save you here~!" he said as he tickled her to the ground. Her body stiffened up as he laughed out loud and she reached up and covered . "Nahuh~" He leaned over to her and smirked. "I want to hear you~"

Changjo lightly hit his head. "Stop that~ Also, your positions...." he coughed.

They looked at him and blinked before looking at each other. She was on the floor, her hands over the mouth, while he was kneeling between her legs with his hands on her sides. They both turned crimson and quickly parted with Yun hiding behind C.A.P and Ricky hiding behind L.Joe. Again, everyone laughed.

"You two are so innocent." commented Saemi as she pinched the younger girl's cheek. "Stay that way! You understand!? Even if you have been dating for... how many years?"

"Two/three." They looked at each other after hearing a different number leave the other's mouth.

"It's three years, Changhyun; you always remember our anniversary but you never get the numbers right." said Yun as she pulled her manager's hand off her cheek.

Ricky nervously laughed. "Mianhae~ It just feels like we just started dating; especially since I just started calling you 'yeobo'."

She giggled as she crawled over and kissed his cheek. "I guess you have a point." she smiled as she sat on his lap and reached for another of her presents.

They finished opening all their presents half an hour later and spent another hour talking. Ricky laughed at a comment Chunji had said then checked the time on his watch. "Oh, Yun and I should go; we have dinner plans at seven."

"Awww... okay then." pouted Chunji. "Yun! Come over more! I miss seeing you since Changhyun is always hogging you."

Yun giggled. "Okay, Chanhee oppa~ I'll be sure to come over whenever I have a break in my schedule."

The couple gathered their things in a bag then bid everyone a good bye before leaving the place hand-in-hand. They walked to her apartment since it was within walking distance from the agency. They walked into her apartment and separated for a while to get ready.

After an hour had passed, Ricky was waiting outside by the door in an all-black tux. He nervously fixed his tie as he waited for her to finish. He watched the seconds ticked on the clock hanging in her living room and he lost focus of his surroundings until he felt two warm arms embrace him for behind.

"Don't look yet." he heard her say.

"Why can't I?" he asked.

She smiled as she hugged him tightly. "I just want to stay like this for a bit." He just smiled. They remained silent for a while until she spoke again. "You don't know how happy I feel having you as my boyfriend, Changhyun. I'm really grateful to all of TEEN TOP, but mostly to you. Thank you so much."

He shook his head. "Don't; I would do anything for you, Yun, and I mean anything."

They remained like that for a bit longer before she eventually let him go. He took a deep breath and turned around to see, only to have his breath stolen from him. She was dressed in a short all-white layered dress. Her black hair was curled and tied in a low pony-tailed with a white ribbon and draped over her left shoulder and her makeup was naturally done. "You look... amazing...."

She blushed as she looked at the ground. "Thank you." she mumbled.

Ricky smiled and took her hand in his. "Let's go." he said as he walked her out of the building where a small black car was waiting for them. 

The driver's seat door opened and she was surprised to see her manager there dressed up in as a driver. She titled her head to the couple. "Hope you guys will enjoy your evening." she smiled as she opened the backdoor for them.

"You even got unnie in this, Changhyun?" she asked in amazement.

He chuckled and quickly kissed her cheek. "And there will be more surprises my lady!"

They went and had dinner at this formal restaurant. The couple spent an hour there before making it back to her apartment. Yun was going to open the door, but this time, Ricky embraced her from behind and rested his head on her bare shoulder. "Close your eyes." he whispered into her ear.

"More surprises, Changhyun?"

He smiled and nodded. He reached out and covered her eyes with his left hand as he opened the door. He guided her in and stopped in the living room. "Three... two... one." He let her go and she slowly opened her eyes and gasped at the sight.

Her whole living room was lit up with white candles and red rose petals were scattered all on the floor. On her coffee table were a round white cake and a medium size velvet box. She turned around and hugged him. "This is so much, Changhyun."

He chuckled and hugged her back. "Nothing is too much for you, yeobo." He guided her to the couch and handed her the velvet box.

She looked at him before opening it and she gasped again seeing the two connected silver hearts necklace in the box. He took it out and clasped the necklace on her. "This was actually umma's; appa gave it to her on their third anniversary. She really wanted me to give it to you on our third anniversary."

She reached up and lightly touched the pendent. "I have to give her my thanks the next time I see her." she smiled then took her hand. "I don't... I don't have anything physical to give you; just a question."

He lovingly smiled at her as he caressed her hand. "That's okay, Yun. What do you want to ask me?"

She bit her lip then took a deep breath. She looked him straight in the eyes. "Would you...

'...move in with me?"