Singing in the Rain - Chapter 17

Singing in the Rain | Sequel to Dancing in the Rain

 

She heard the faint beeping in her sleep. The more conscious she was becoming, the louder the sound became. She heard soft murmurs come to a stop as she opened her eyes. Blinded by the lights, she brought her hands to shadow her eyes as they get accustom to the light. She turned to the side, confusion over her face when she saw a nurse by her side. "What happened?" she asked.

The nurse smiled at her while she checked her stats on the monitor. "You fainted at the park; this family found you and bought you in." she responded as she pointed to the other side of the room. Yun turned her head and saw a mother with two children, a boy and a girl. "You came in with a high fever," she said, turning her attention back to the nurse, "but luckily it has gone down now. You can be discharged tomorrow, but as of right now, do you want us to call anybody?"

An image of both Niel and Ricky flashed through her head but she shook them out. "No."

She nodded. "Very well. I'll come and check up on you in an hour, but if you need anything, don't hesitate to call." She smiled then bowed to everyone before stepping out of the room.

Yun sat up, against the orders of the little kids who wanted her to rest. She smiled at them and moved over a little to let them sit with her. She patted the bed. "I don't bite." she smiled and the kids gladly joined her. She looked up to their mother. "Thank you for taking care of me." she thanked.

The mother laughed. "You should thank the kids for finding you. Who knows what could happen if you stayed out there like that."

Yun smiled and wrapped her arms around the kids. "Thank you to you guys too."

The kids giggled. "Noona! We watch your drama all the time!" grinned the boy, showing his missing front teeth.

The girl nodded. "Unnie, could you please end up with Niel oppa? You guys look better together!"

"Nuh huh! Ricky hyung and noona are better together!"

Yun laughed and hugged them tighter, afraid of the emotions that was swelling up inside her.

 

The family didn't leave until much later after she took pictures with the kids and gave them autographs. Yun sat alone in the dark room, staring at the night skies outside. Since the kids starting arguing who she was best with, it made her heart ache thinking about the two of them. Yes, she does love Ricky, but somehow she felt a little guilty because it seemed like her heart was never fully his. 'Does a part of me belong to Ahn Daniel?' she thought as she placed her hand over her troubled heart.

She scoffed at herself, half-expecting her heart to answer her but she knew better than that. She leaned back against her bed as she thought about when she first woke up years ago. She knew that the rest of her hidden past was with Niel, but somehow she doubt that he would tell her anything. 

She closed her eyes, trying to force her memories to come back, but all that played in her mind were those vivid memories of her sister and mother. She opened her eyes, she knew that there was one way of getting everything back and maybe this is probably the only way. She pulled out the IV in her arm and sneaked out of the hospital to find the one person that all the answers she was looking for.

--- 

Short chapter, but my apologies cause this is the best way to end this chapter ;.;

I really think that the of our little story is coming up very very very soon so look out for it!

Anyone want to take a guess as to who Yun is going to go see? :3

Also, I don't know if any of your guys know this but, remember this is the sequel of Dancing in the Rain, right? Yesterday on November 12, 2011, was this whole series first anniversary ;0; Thank you for everyone sticking with me until the end <3

Lastly, I started this series because November 12 is my sister's birthday as a birthday present so… HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY <3 and lol, apparently it happens to be xFlyHigh's birthday too. So… HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO

PROMO:
SUPER JUNIOR - STORYBOOK OF REALITY
[My sister's one shot collection~ :D]
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/99107/