Singing in the Rain - Chapter 18

Singing in the Rain | Sequel to Dancing in the Rain

Yun stood on top of a cliff overlooking the ocean. She took a deep breath of the salty sea air, closing your eyes as it brought back memories of when she would go to the beach with the all of TEEN TOP. 'How I wish I could go back to the simpler times.' she thought.

"How did you even get my number?"

Yun opened her eyes and turned her head to the right. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a Blackberry phone. "The director would have your number of course."

"You stole that, didn't you?"

She slightly smiled before chucking the phone over the cliff and into the ocean. "I finally remembered about you and umma, Hyuna. Everything."

Hyuna smirked. "Oh? Is that so?"

"But there are still blanks in my memory that I know you can fill."

Her sister laughed. "Who said that I was going to help you?" she asked before she became serious. "Unnie, do you know what it is like being in prison?" she asked as she took a step forward causing Yun to step back. "It was an utter nightmare. Do you know the times I'd been by those filth vermin and no one gave a ?" Hyuna kept advancing towards her until Yun was on the very edge of the cliff with nowhere left to go. "You... if only umma never had you, I wouldn't have to experience that."

"Hyuna, you know it was your own fault for how you and umma would treat me that ended you in a place like that." commented Yun as she took a quick glance behind her.

Hyuna laughed. "Since your memory lost, you'd been so bold. But I know you; deep inside you are still the scare little girl that I couldn't get rid of because of your stupid friends."

"Those friends were more like a family than you two." retorted Yun.

"But, are they here right now?" she asked and in one swift movement, she grabbed Yun by the front of her shirt and pushed her over slightly. "I guess this is where everything ends, unnie, but before you fall to your death, I'll tell you something: that accident years ago, wasn't an accident at all."

"B-bwoh?"

"My cell mate helped my planned the whole thing out and since she was released earlier than me, she executed the plan, but it didn't go as planned since you're still alive." Hyuna scowled.

"Why, Hyuna?" asked Yun as she reached out to put her hand on top of her sister's but Hyuna hit it away.

"You... you having the perfect life with Niel while I was put in jailed and had to watch umma get murdered in there! Of course, I had to get rid of the source of the problem... YOU!" Hyuna screamed the last word as she shoved Yun over the edge.

Once Yun was out of her sight, she left with a pleasant smile on her face, but unbeknownst to her, Yun was hanging on a branch that kept her from falling into the ocean. She looked over her shoulder and gulped as she saw the crashing waves below her. 'I'm gonna die here, aren't I?' she thought as she tried to reach up with her other arm to get full support but her effort cause the branch to break a little. 'At least... everything is back.' She smiled to herself but it disappeared when the branch cracked again. 'This is probably it.' she thought as she closed her eyes, not wanting to see the end of her life.

But before she gave up all hope, she heard footsteps running to where she was. She opened her eyes and the first face she saw was Ricky's. "Yun! Take my hand!" he held out his hand but before she even made the effort to reach it, he was pulled away and then she saw Niel. "Yun!" This time before he held his hand out, he was pulled back and she heard yelling from above. Before she could even yell at them, she saw Changjo and C.A.P. They held out their hands and she tried and reach it, stretching as far as she could until finally she was able to get a hold of Changjo's hand. The two pulled her up and she hugged both of them, shaking from her frightful experience.

Her small moment of happiness disappeared when she looked up and saw that Chunji was restraining Ricky and L.Joe, Niel.

"Yah! You couldn't even protect her from that accident years ago!" yelled Ricky as he tried to get out of Chunji's hold.

"I want to make up for my mistakes! I will protect her now and forever!" responded Niel.

"Stop it...." Yun whispered, but the whisper then became a shout. "Just stop it!"

Everyone looked at her and Chunji and L.Joe let the person they were holding go. The rest of the group knew that they needed private time and decided to leave the three to themselves.


---

I know, I updated pretty quickly right now lol

Just saying that we might be ending soon ;A;

Also, my sister is usually the one who re-reads my works before she posts it up, but because she was sick, I decided to do it, but if there are some mistakes in the grammar or sentence structures, I will tell her to fix it later, okay?