Singing in the Rain - Chapter 15

Singing in the Rain | Sequel to Dancing in the Rain

Soomin loudly banged on the door. "OPEN UP! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" she yelled as she continued to bang on it. 

Sanghyun ran up to her and held her arms. "Calm down, Soomin!"

"NO! Samchon! I want to see her right now!" She thrashed around for a bit before the door opened to revealed a surprised Chunji.

"Sanghyun-nim, Soomin, what you two doing her?" he asked as he stepped aside for them to come in.

"Where is she?" demanded Soomin.

He blinked and pointed to the room with the open door. "Resting in there." She quickly ran into the room and he turned to Yun's father, hoping that he would explain.

Sanghyun sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. "Well... Hyuna has been released...."

Chunji's eyes widened. "What? Isn't it a bit too early for that?"

"She was released for being on good behavior. She's taking over Yun's scenes for now while she's sick."

"But.... todays suppose be a kiss scene between Ricky and Yun."


Soomin sat on a chair next to bed and watched her sleeping friend. She sighed. "If I was a good friend, I would ship Hyuna out of the country or something." she muttered to herself. "I don't want to see you hurt again."

She frowned when she saw Yun make a face in her sleep. She reached out and gently pressed her temple. Surely enough she relaxed again. "Having nightmares, huh? Or are those forgotten memories coming back?" She slightly smiled. "I hope it's not the memories... I'll make sure that Hyuna gets nowhere near you."


Ricky and Niel were sitting in the back of the makeup room as they watch Hyuna scowl at the makeup artist. "Yah! You call this the 'natural look'!? And what's with this hairstyle!?" she yelled.

"I didn't know that they let her out." said Ricky as he frowned. 

"You don't think their mother is freed too, do you?" asked Niel.

"I really hope not." answered Ricky as they all left the room when the director called them. 

"Okay! Today is the day that our viewers had been waiting for! Ricky's and Yun's first kiss!" clapped the director.

"PD-nim! I don't want to kiss Hyuna!" defended Ricky.

"Ricky...."

"NO! I will not cheat on my Yun by kissing her!" he yelled.

"But she looks exactly like her!"

"I'M NOT KISSING THAT !"

Everyone on set gasped and they all turned to Hyuna who seemed to be on the verge of tears. "O-oppa...."

"Ricky! That was way out of line!" the PD yelled.

"PD-nim, we know her better than you do and we have every right to call her that." replied Niel.

The producer sighed. "Okay fine! We'll angle the camera so it'll seem like you are kissing her, but you won't have to, okay?"

Ricky smiled. "BETTER."

"Okay, HANDS ON SET. LET'S GO! We'll do the kiss first then move on!"

Ricky walked on the set with Hyuna. He turned around and looked at her. He knew that he was supposed to look at her lovingly, but just the thought of being this close to her made his skin crawl. He gently held her chin and tilted her head upwards.

"You know, oppa, I'm not the same girl anymore." muttered Hyuna so that only he could hear.

"What? You got worst?" he retorted.

She smirked. "You have no idea." she said as she stood on her toes and pressed her lips against his.


Yun turned to her side as slowly opened her eyes. She glanced at the clock and frowned knowing that both Ricky and Niel was currently filming without her. She tiredly got out of bed and out of her room. She heard a noise coming for the kitchen and decided to walk to it. "Chanhee oppa?" she called out, but to her surprise, it was Changjo going through her fridge. 

"Oh, you're up." he said as he pulled out two water bottles and handed her one with a smile. "It's good to drink water when you're sick."

She nodded and took the bottle from him. "Jonghyun, what are you doing here? Where's Chanhee oppa?"

"Oh, hyung went out to get some more medicine and lunch. I'm watching over you until he comes back." He placed his hand on her forehand. "Well, your temperature is gone, I think."

She slightly smiled. "Hey, Jonghyun, do you mind taking me to the set for a little bit?"

One of Changjo's eyebrows rose. "Shouldn't you be resting, Yun?"

"Yeah but... Changhyun forgot something and he really needs it!"

"Really? We should have Chanhee hyung take it then."

"But! Who knows when he'll be back!" she pouted. "Pwease Jonghyun?"

He blinked then looked to the side and scratched his cheek. "Why are girls' aegyo so cute?" he asked with a sigh. "Fine, but we'll only give it to him then leave, right? You are NOT staying there, Yun."

She smiled. "Of course!"

They secretly left the apartment and lucky someone was getting out of a cab as they walked out of the apartment building. Yun gripped the thermo she was holding as she looked out the window. She knew that Ricky would be upset that she was going to the set, but she wanted to make sure that nothing would go wrong without her there. Also, she knew that she needed to apologize to the producer for the trouble to having to rewrite what they were filming.

They arrived at the set after some time and Yun told Changjo to just stay in the taxi since she will be right back. He didn't complain and just sat there, relaxing. She walked into the building but stopped when she saw what was in front of her. It felt like someone knocked the air out of her as she stared at the scene in front of her. It was Ricky... kissing another girl.

The thermo she held in her hand dropped to the floor with a loud clank and that easily gained everyone's attention. Ricky looked up at her, a frightful expression in his eyes. "Yun, I-I didn't want to...."

Yun turned her attention on the girl as she slowly turned around. "W-what's going on here? Why were you kissing her?





'...and why does she look like me?"


===

What's this? Ricky, you never told her she has a twin or something? What exactly did she get back during those three years?

Sad to say [to the RickYun fans anyways] that the story will be shifting back to YuNiel pretty soon~ :'(

Yeah, so go celebrate about that YuNiel fans~ I don't think I'll be joining you. I'll be sulking with the other RickYun fans until that second ending comes out LOL