Singing in the Rain - Chapter 1

Singing in the Rain | Sequel to Dancing in the Rain

It's been three years since TEEN TOP had debuted. Though most of the members were no longer teens, they still kept the name until all the members are past their teenage years. They were currently enjoying a day off before traveling to Japan to work on their second Japanese album. Each member was doing their own thing that day and Ricky decided to meet up with a special person.

He was currently at a restaurant waiting for that person to show up. He took a sip of his water as he looked around at the others around him. "Changhyun." Ricky turned to the person who called him and stood up, embracing her into a hug.

"Yah, Yun! I told you to continue calling me Ricky!" he pouted, making her giggle.

"And I told you that I would call you by your real name to show how special you are to me." she smiled.

He returned her smile then gently kissed her lips. "I love you, you know that?"

She giggled and kissed him back. "And I love you too. Can we eat now?" she asked, cutely.

He chuckled. "Aren't you a little too old to be using aegyo?" He let go of her and gently sat her across from him.

"Aren't you?"

He shook his head. "Some people still want me to live up to my past title, 'lovely Ricky.'" He smiled as he took her hand into his. "How are you feeling? Have you been eating well?" he asked.

She nodded. "You don't have to worry; my manager is taking good care of me."

Ricky sighed. "I know, but I can't help but worry about you since-" he stopped talking feeling her grip his hand. "Mianhae." 

Yun shook her head. "It's okay."

He sighed again. "Since you debuted into acting, it's been so hard just to be with each other." 

"Should I quit being an actress?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Huh? Oh! No!" he shook his head. "That's not what I meant! I just... I just miss seeing you." 

She smiled. "I miss seeing you too, but we need to continue with our careers. Also, aren't we supposed to be in a drama together? We'll be seeing each other a lot then." 

Ricky grinned. "Right! Oh, I can't wait now!"


Yun sighed as she opened the door to her empty apartment. She took off her shoes and dropped her purse on her sofa then went into the bathroom, but before she made it to the bathroom, there was a knock on her door. Confused, she went back and opened and saw Ricky standing there. "Changhyun? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you go back to your dorm? Don't you have an early flight tomorrow?" she asked as he stepped inside and took off his shoes.

He turned around and smiled. "Just let me stay the night." She was about to object but he kissed her. "Please?"

She sighed and nodded. "We spent the last ten hours together; I would have thought that you were sick of me already."

"Me? Sick of you?" he hugged her. "Never."

She smiled then pushed him away. "You and I need a shower." she said as she walked to her bedroom and he followed her. "You're lucky that you tend to leave your clothes here when you state over."

He chuckled. "Would you rather me leave your apartment with dirty clothes on?"

She made a face. "I don't want my boyfriend to smell like he usually does."

"Yah!" he grabbed into a tight embrace from behind. "I don't smell!"

She laughed. "Let me go~! I'm going to get your smell!"

He playfully growled and dropped her on her bed then got on top of her, causing her to blush. He quickly stole a kiss then grinned and got off of her. "Go take a shower." he said.

She quickly did as he said causing him to shake his head and chuckle. He also got up and get his clothes before going to use the other bathroom. After an hour, both were done and she was in his arm on her bed. She sighed peacefully as she looked up at her loving boyfriend. He smiled at her and gently traced the large scar that ran from her shoulder and down her back.

"It already healed; it's just a scar now." she commented.

He sighed then kissed her cheek. "I know, but what happened that day... we all thought that we were going to lose you."

She gripped the front of his shirt. "I survived, that's what's important. I'm still here and doing well."

"Of course." he said as he pulled up the blanket and covered them. "Good night, Yun."

"Good night, Changhyun." she said as she hugged him tighter than fell asleep.